By Night, My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We there?" she mumbled, snuggling deeper into his arms, turning her face to press her slack lips to to the open collar to his throat. He swalled hard, ignoring a tingling in the area of his groin.

"We're there," he whispered back.

She sighed in discontent, too tired to open her eyes.

"Well, I hope when you leave me, you can never get me out of your mind and I hope I haunt you forever," she muttered petulantly, snaking her arms around his neck and sliding back into her dreams.

Garret smiled into her curls, afraid that she was speaking the truth. Hell, here he was getting her a hotel room.

"May I help you, sir?" the hotel clerk named Stacy asked him from behind her desk, eyeing the bundle in his arms in speculation.

"Yes, I'm here to check in. It's under Butler."

"Credit card and I.D., please."

He handed over the nessecary cards, fumbling ta first to get them one handed from his left pocket. The clerk glaced over them, then put into the computer and smiled at him after the transaction. She beamed at him as she handed him a room card.

"Here's your key sir. Your room in on the twenty sevent floor. I'll have Jack here take up your things to the room. Is she alright?" she asked, gesturing to the passed out woman in his arms. With a shake of his head, Garret took the keycard and went to the elevator, Jack close behind.

He tapped his foot impatiently as the elevator slowly made its way up tot eh 27th floor. Thankfully, it didn't make any stops and he quickly had Rhea in the suite's one bed. The bedroom was nicely done in mutted colors of red, gold, and purple. The bed was a huge monstrosily with gold chiffon curtains. Garret took her jacket and shoes off, then tucked her under the covers, turngn off the lights before he went back to the waiting valet at his door.

"Thanks, uh, Jack, right?" Garret took the paper bag from the young, pimply boy and tipped him a twently. The boy gave hima toothy smile, revealing braces.

"Thank you sir. You need anything, just ask for Jack." He smiled again before shutting the door behind him and leaving Garret alone with his mystery girl once again. Garret moved over to the black couch, clumping down on it and wondered how the hell he got himself in these messes in the first place. He had taken off his trench coat earlier and now was down to his shirt and trousers. He settled back, grabbing at the remote control, needing the mindless drone of tv to take is mind off of everything that had happened that night and the other nights that had continuously plagued him.

12