By Repetition

Story Info
A man hears a hypnotic phrase whenever he cums.
3.2k words
4.5
35.9k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss229
Miss229
24 Followers

Note to readers:

This story contains a married man cheating on his wife under hypnosis.

* * *

* * *

Cecil pounded his hips back and forth, slamming his rock hard cock into his moaning wife's pussy over and over. "Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me Cecil!" she called out, and he sped up as much as he still could, which wasn't much. He felt his own orgasm approaching fast.

"I'm gonna cum, Nat!" he warned her.

"Do it! Fill my pussy with your cum!" He gave a few last thrusts and felt himself began to shoot his load. "It feels good to relax and obey."

"I...what did you say?"

"I said fill me with your cum." she said, "I thought you'd like a little dirty talk. No good?"

Cecil swallowed nervously.

* * *

"Come on baby," Cecil complained, "You said you'd do it once we got married, and it's not like I don't go down on you."

"Well...if you're going to hold that over my head, I'll do it. I don't think I could live without your tongue anymore." she crawled down on the bed, and hesitantly licked his cock. Within a minute, he was moaning as she bobbed her head over his rod, slick with her spit, and it wasn't long after she had brought him to his peak.

"God, you're amazing!" he cried, "I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

She locked eyes with him, and without her lips leaving the tight ring around his cock, he heard her voice saying "It feels good to relax and obey."

Cecil clicked a video called something like "two hot blondes lesbian fucking" and unzipped his pants. Natalie wasn't home, so he didn't bother with headphones, finding it hot to have the noises of sex come from his computer and fill the room as he jacked off.

And when he came, the two blondes on the screen seemed to say in unison, "I feels good to relax and obey."

* * *

"Doctor," Cecil told the psychiatrist, "I've been having these crazy auditory hallucinations."

"I see." she said, "And how long has this been happening?"

"Only in the last month." he said, "That's why I haven't talked to you about them already."

"I see. And how often do they take place?"

"This is going to sound a little weird, but every time I orgasm." He wasn't sure how to talk to her about this. He had always suspected she was attracted to him, although it might have been his own imagination, trying to convince him that he was a total stud. He must have some kind of charm, or a woman like Nat would never have married him.

"And how many times have you done that in the last month?" She asked curiously.

"Only ten." he said, "It kind of freaked me out about sex."

"But," she pointed out, a wry humor in her voice, "even though you were freaked out about it, you still came more than twice a week." he blushed.

"What I hear is-" he started, trying to change the subject and hurry things on a little, but she interrupted him.

"No, we need to get to the bottom of this." she said. "The root cause. We'll start with the most recent one and work our way backwards. I'll say 'Ten' and you tell me what you heard the tenth time, I'll say 'Nine' and you tell me what you heard the ninth time, and so on until I say 'Zero' and you will say the first thing that comes into your head."

"Alright." he said.

"Wonderful." she told him, "Now, let's start by relaxing. If you're too tense, or thinking too hard, we won't be able to get at the heart of the matter. Lean back on the couch, and relax. Don't think, just focus on doing what I told you to do." He lay down on the couch, and waited. "Ten."

"It feels good to relax and obey." he said, remembering the words reverberating through him even as his wife's lips were blocked by his own as they pressed against the wall.

"Nine."

"It feels good to relax and obey." That one had been said by two women, blonde, in a porn video he was watching online.

"Eight."

"It feels good to relax and obey."

"Seven."

"It feels good to relax and obey."

"Six."

"It feels good to relax and obey."

"Five."

"It feels good to relax and obey."

"Four?"

"It feels good to relax and obey."

"Three?"

"It feels good to relax and obey."

"Two?" she sounded nervous. It was funny, he had been nervous before too, but now he was so relaxed.

"It feels good to relax and obey."

"One?"

"It feels good to relax and obey."

The tension in her voice reached its peak. "Z-Zero!"

"It feels good to relax and obey."

She laughed a short laugh, and then quickly said "Zero?" again.

"It feels good to relax and obey." he replied again. No idea why she was making him say it again, but he wasn't too concerned about it. And she did say that when she said zero, he should say the first thing that came into his head..

"Zero."

"It feels good to relax and obey."

She pressed a button on her computer, and this time her voice came from it. "Zero."

"It feels good to relax and obey."

"I'll be right back," she told him. "I just need some water. Stay relaxed, and don't go anywhere."

"Zero." the computer said.

"It feels good to relax and obey." Cecil said.

She locked the door behind her. Without her presence, Cecil didn't see the need to keep his eyes open, and soon drifted off into sleep, all except for the part that responded to her voice every few seconds to repeat "It feels good to relax and obey."

* * *

Cecil opened his eyes when the voice stopped, and saw her standing above him. He opened his mouth to ask her something about the treatment, but she stopped him. "Drink this." she said, handing him a glass of water. He did. It made sense, he had done a lot of talking.

"I'm going to give you a massage to help you relax." He wasn't sure he needed it, but he didn't mind. It felt good to relax and...no. Just relax. He wasn't the type to obey. "I need to take off your clothes for the massage. Don't stand up, and don't resist. I'll handle everything." He supposed it made sense that he needed to be undressed for the massage. As she unbuckled his belt, something occurred to him.

"Wait!" he yelled, sitting up like a bolt. She jumped back, cursing.

"Fuck! I mean," her voice became calm again. "What's the matter, Cecil?"

"Don't take off my pants." he said.

"Why not?"

"Because...I don't want you to?" he tried lamely.

"Hm. While we talk about this, I'm going to take off your shirt." She moved behind him and began to roll it over his head, and he obediently raised his arms. Not obediently, he reminded himself, he didn't obey her. His mind was very clear on that for some reason. He felt like he had been firm on not obeying her, in one of their previous sessions, but he couldn't remember it ever coming up, or why it would. After it was off, she began to rub his shoulders. It felt good, and he relaxed, which also felt good.

"Why don't you want me to take off your pants?" she asked.

"It's...I don't want to say it."

"Tell me, Cecil."

"I have an erection."

"Why?" He tried to figure out why. "It doesn't matter." she said, trying to beat his brain to the punch, "don't bother."

"I think..." he said slowly, "It might be Pavlovian." her eyes narrowed and she glared daggers at him.

"Because I kept saying that phrase I was hearing when when I came. My body reacted to hearing it again."

"Oh, how surprising. In that case though," she said brightening up, "your erection is part of this situation, and as such, my job." That made sense. "I am going to take off your belt. Relax, lie back, and do not resist."

He let his head lie on the couch again, as she undid his belt, unzipped his pants, and finally, pulled off his underwear. "How do you feel?" she asked.

"Embarrassed?" he gave the obvious answer.

"Relaxed?"

"I wish." he snorted, "as if I could relax while you can see everything."

"I think the real problem is that I'm wearing clothes. It forms a clear imbalance that agitates the subconscious." she paused and added, "And I know that clothed female naked male is a fetish of yours."

That was odd, he thought, it wasn't. Was she confusing him with another client? Although he had to admit that right now, she was clothed, he was not, and he did have an erection. Maybe he'd figure it out later, because she was speaking again.

"So, when I take off my clothes, you will become very relaxed. You will be unconcerned about the fact that we are naked, and once I have taken off the last article of clothing, you will be too relaxed to do much thinking at all. But that's okay, because we want you to relax." She kicked off her shoes, and he let out a held breath.

"Once I take off my blouse." she said, as she removed her socks, "You will be unable to lie. Lying is something you do when you're tense." She unbuttoned her blouse, and shed it.

He tried to say that he could still lie, but what came out was "I can't lie now."

"I know, silly," she told him, "I'm the one who told you."

He tried to correct himself. "I meant to say, I can still lie," he said, but found his voice continue without his brain directing it, "But since that would be a lie, and I can't lie, I said the truth instead."

"I see. Does it bother you that you can't lie?" she asked.

"Yeah, it does." he thought frantically. "But, I can just refuse to answer." He was relieved that the sentence had made it out of his mouth unchanged, meaning it was true.

She looked annoyed. "Yeah, you can." she said, "But! Once I take off my skirt, you'll be too relaxed to stop yourself from answering me." she grinned.

"Then don't take off your skirt?" he suggested hopefully.

"I won't," she said, "If you tell me that you don't want me to. If you don't want to see what's under there," he looked at her lacy white bra. "If you don't want to keep relaxing. If relaxing doesn't feel good. If you say you don't want me to take it off."

"I want..." he stopped himself and tried again. "I want..." He focused on the first part. Seeing her in her underwear. Seeing her naked. Being naked with her. Wouldn't that be cheating? Nat wouldn't like that, probably. Definitely, really. "I don't want you to take your skirt off." he managed to say.

Her eyes widened and her calm face looked like a demon's snarl for a brief moment. "Take off my skirt." she said. He looked on, shocked and horrified, as his hands reached out and removed it.

"Why did I do that?" he asked.

"Because." she said harshly, "Zero."

"It feels good to relax-" he bit his lip and stopped the rest of the phrase.

"Why aren't you saying the whole thing?" she smiled evilly.

"Because," he said, "I've figured out how this works. If I say it, it becomes the truth. And I don't want to obey."

"But you admit that it feels good to relax? Well, you're about to relax a lot more. Once I take off my bra, you'll be so relaxed that won't be able to move. Unless I tell you to."

"I...I should go." he said, and struggled, but managed to sit up.

"Aw," she cooed, "Surely you don't want to leave without seeing my boobies?" His eyes were drawn to her chest, like a moth to a flame, an iron filing to a magnet, or a straight man's eyes to an attractive woman saying she was going to show him her tits.

"I...want to see them." he admitted.

"So you don't want to leave without me taking off my bra?" she prompted, pushing her breasts together to emphasize her cleavage. His eyes flicked to the door, wondering why he hadn't made a break for it.

"I don't want to leave without you taking off your bra." he answered both his and her question at once. "But I should." he reminded himself. He slowly began to stand to leave, but froze as he saw her reach behind her back. If he moved now, he could get away, it wouldn't affect him if he couldn't see it, probably. He saw the band loosen, and the bra fell away to reveal her magnificent bust. He couldn't move anymore. He had lost his chance.

She walked up to him, teasing him by playing with her chest, "Are they worth the wait?"

"Yes." he answered, hating himself for his honesty.

"Aren't you glad you decided to stay?"

"Yes." he said, his brain outvoted two to one by his dick and her words.

"I am going to give you a massage. I'm going to massage your cock with my pussy. But in order to do that, I've got to take off my panties. And once I do, you won't be able to cum until you say the phrase you've been hearing every time you cum. And once you do, you it will be true. Forever. And you will do whatever I say."

She slid off her panties. "Don't worry about your wife." she said, "With your help, I can make Pat totally accept your new status as my toy. I might even let her lick your cum out of my pussy." She sat on him, giving him a good view of her pussy rubbing against his shaft. "Do you think I'm hot?"

"Yes."

"Do you get turned on by the thought of having sex with me?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to let me have sex with you?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to like it?"

"Yes."

"Correct." she moved, and at last, began to slowly push his rod inside of her. She reached under the couch and pulled out a plastic hourglass. "This lasts one minute." she said, flipping it over, "And when all the sand is in the bottom, I'll have taken all of your cock. Don't look away from it."

He stared at the sand as it fell at the same rate as he felt her descend on his cock. Finally, the last grain fell through the small hole, and he felt her slap against his crotch. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes." he admitted.

She flipped the hourglass over. "Back up." she winked. And began to slowly slide up out from over him. The last ten seconds as he felt her pussy lips slide over his cock head almost drove him crazy. But he did nothing but watch as she flipped the hourglass again. And again. And again.

She had finished thrusting onto his cock for the third time when she asked, "Can you say anything if I don't ask?"

"No. Unless it's that thing I'm trying not to say."

"Interesting. Do you want me to go faster?"

"God yes."

"If you kiss me, I'll go faster. If you give me a real, loving, sexy kiss, I'll go faster. So fast, you won't be able to stop yourself from needing to cum. If you want me to go faster, you'll kiss me when I tell you to." She leaned down and gently brushed her lips over his, sending a wave of electricity through him. "Kiss me." she whispered.

He leaned up and kissed her. A deep, french kiss. Sensual, and adult, making his cock twitch with arousal, and he felt her pussy twitch back as if in loving response. Her hand flipped over the hourglass, and he knew without her saying that he was to keep kissing her until the timer ran out. And once it did, she broke off the kiss and pushed him down. "Did you like that kiss?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Have you ever kissed your wife like that?"

"No." He didn't like thinking about his wife when they were doing this.

She flipped the timer, and began to bounce on his cock, fast and hard. He would have cum what felt like hours ago if it hadn't been for the fact that he couldn't until he said the phrase. For a moment he forgot why he wasn't saying it, that there was anything at stake other than his orgasm. "It feels good-!" he cut himself off.

"What does?" she asked, as though she didn't already know beyond a shadow of doubt.

"Your pussy! Having sex!" it was true, even if it wasn't what he had almost said.

"Does it feel better than your wife's?"

"Sex with you is a million times better!"

"Good boy. For that, I'll tell you a secret. When that timer expires, I'll let you go if you haven't cum. And after twenty four hours, you'll be able to cum again. All you have to do is endure it for one minute. And I suppose the day afterwards. Do you want help not saying it?"

"Yes."

"Then try not to think about the fact that we're having sex. Don't think about anything. Just clear your mind, look at the timer. And wait."

He did, and after a few seconds of trying it, it actually worked. He could only dimly feel the sex now, and didn't have to think about it. He didn't have to think about cumming, or not cumming, or anything. He exhaled, relieved.

"Zero."

"It feels good to relax and obey." he said, and his eyes rolled back into his head as the pleasure of the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced tore through his mind. The sand was only half on the bottom, but by the time his last spurt of cum had trickled out past his cock, her full pussy unable to hold it, the sand was all in the bottom.

"Zero." she said with a smile.

He returned her smile as he said "It feels good to relax and obey."

"Do you like to obey me?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to obey me?"

"Yes."

"Will you obey me?"

"Yes."

She lifted herself off of him. "I want you to be mine."

He hesitated. This had been fun, and he loved having sex with her, and obeying her, but... "I love Nat. I don't want to lose her."

"Then you don't have to," she said, and gently kissed him. "If that's what you want, then I can promise it. If you give yourself to me, I can give her to you."

* * *

Nat was having sex with her husband. Normally he came first, and had to finish her off with his mouth or fingers, but not this time. She was about to cum, and she moaned out for him to pull her hair. As she came, he leaned over and whispered into her ear. "It feels good to relax and obey."

"What?" she asked.

"I didn't say anything." he lied.

* * *

"Okay, Doctor," Nat told the smiling psychiatrist a few weeks later, "This is weird, but I keep thinking I hear this phrase whenever I cum."

* * *

* * *

And thanks for reading! I feel a little weird that I never mentioned the therapist's name, but it really didn't come up.

Miss229
Miss229
24 Followers