By Teaching Shall You Learn Pt. 02

Story Info
Teacher fulfills her promise to Amar regarding Akansha.
5.3k words
4.83
25k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY VOTING***

Akansha walked from the pool towards Teacher's hotel room, fuming. Her long raven hair was wet and dripping. Her matte black swimsuit stuck to her like a second skin accentuating her curves with each step she took. She was reserved to a certain amount of hauteur, being extremely comely and curvaceous and also the star of the swim team.

The eighteen year old fumed and raged but knew she would not show it when she met with Teacher. That women's summons could not be denied. As she reached the room, she rang the doorbell. Teacher opened the door smiling at her; she was dressed in her usual blue swimsuit. Curious but not alarmed, Akansha stepped in.

"What did you want miss?" she asked meekly.

"You of course." Teacher folded her arms over her breasts and smiled. Akansha started as she heard the bathroom door open and her jaw dropped as Amar stepped into the room. He too looked at her and smiled. He was dressed in his swimming trunks.

Something made her uneasy. Akansha could sense it but not place a finger on it. What the hell was Amar doing in Teacher's private quarters? Wait! There was a rumor that he was staying in Teacher's room as the hotel was overbooked. So it was true. She relaxed slightly.

"I have devised a workout plan for you both," Teacher continued as though she had not been interrupted by Amar, "as you two are the stars of the team, I want you two to work together on some basic exercises." Akansha glanced at Amar and found his face to be unreadable. Teacher must have explained all this to him before her arrival.

"Now Akansha you can start by doing the pelvic bridge." Teacher pointed to a training mat on the floor. Akansha nodded and got down on the mat on her back. As she started the bridge by expanding her hips and belly towards the ceiling, her head and feet on the floor, she became acutely aware of Amar's eyes roaming over her body. She knew her larger than average breasts attracted unwelcome attention from all the boys and she knew that her chest was now projecting out wards, the twin cones straining against her swim wear. She had just been in the pool and was feeling quite cold, Teacher had not so much as given her a towel. Her nipples felt so taut that she knew they were clearly visible.

How could Teacher ask a boy and a girl to train together like this? And that too in a hotel room! It was never done. But, she was the expert so Akansha assumed she had her reasons. Too many people had gotten kicked off the team when they had gotten on Teachers blacklist. She did not want to be next.

"Higher Akansha higher," Teacher snapped, "where is your flexibility?" Akansha bit her lips and thrust out her hips as much as she could, and her chest automatically followed. She was aware of how the lower part of her swimsuit was sticking to her private parts. A good thing she had waxed clean her pussy hair. She turned slightly and saw Amar gazing lasciviously at her body.

Akansha felt the heat rising in her face.

Was Teacher really going to allow this? She would give Amar a warning wouldn't she?

But from Teacher there was only silence. She waved her hand to Amar and Akansha could hear his foot steps as he came to stand right next to her.

"Give me twenty push ups Amar," she said. As Amar moved a little away to comply, "No Amar you will do it above Akansha. I want your push ups to complement Akansha bridge."

'...You will do it above her...' What the fuck did that mean? Akansha wondered.

It was Teacher's mercurial nature that left Akansha hanging. Being capricious as always Teacher's behavior was often erratic bordering on the psychotic. This gave a false sense of normalcy at times. But even for Teacher this was hardly what could be called normal.

Akansha gasped and almost twisted away as Amar loomed over her. She gritted her teeth as he positioned his arms on either side of her head. His face was inches away from her and as she stared angrily at him, his face was completely neutral.

She watched horrified as Amar began doing push ups on top of her. On each of his downward movements she felt her nubile breasts rub against his bare muscular chest. His hips ground against her thrust out pelvis each time he moved down.

Thankfully Amar moved his head sideways so his face came to rest on her neck instead of her on her mouth. She could feel his warm hot breath each time he came close to her.

"Teacher..." she whimpered, biting back tears, "Teacher," she mumbled as she felt her body being ground against Amar's sculpted partially naked torso. It did not help Akansha that she was a virgin. Each time she felt Amar grind against her pubis, she felt as though her sacred chastity was in danger. She knew she was being violated.

Akansha had had enough. No gold medal was worth this. This was sexual harassment. Why was Teacher doing this? Did she want to humiliate her that much? How had she gotten on Teacher's dark side?

She was about to shove Amar and storm out of the room when...

"That's enough," Teacher barked in a voice like iron, "Now both of you switch places."

As Amar rose above her, she got to her feet, her anger and shame palpable. "No Teacher I won't!" She snapped.

Teacher turned to her and her eyes hardened. "Are you refusing my implicit order? Fine. Akansha get the fuck out of my room. You can kiss your dreams of a gold medal goodbye. You are obviously a weak pathetic little virgin, who's tight cunt can't even handle a little male contact. Now GET OUT." she roared.

Akansha reeled as though Teacher had just slapped her and the tears started flowing more freely and they would not stop. She was feeling more insulted by Teacher's venomous, trenchant outburst than what had just transpired. Akansha was a young virgin and her mind was confused, her emotions a tangled web crafted by irrational spiders. How could Teacher insult her like that? That stuck-up insufferable bitch!

"I am not weak!" she shrieked in defiance. "You have no right to talk to me like that!"

Teacher's smile ran through her like ice. "Then prove it," she said easily. "Prove that you are not a weak little bitch. Give me twenty push ups. NOW."

Still sniffing she watched as Amar started doing the pelvic bridge. Angry and defiant Akansha started doing her push ups on top of him. She did not realize that Teacher had just manipulated her by delving deep into her psyche. Her anger and rage blinded her to what was being prepared for her. Step by measured step.

She blanched as she felt her heaving breasts touch Amar yet again. She adjusted so that she did not go low enough on her push ups. But...

"Are you bloody cheating Akansha? Go down fully," Teacher barked. Akansha glared at her and went lower. Her firm breasts crushed against Amar's chest and her face was just above his.

Amar looked at her apologetically. He had no idea what Teacher was about to do. But she had promised him that he would have Akansha this day. He felt bad for what she must be going through. But he was getting more and more aroused and he found that he cared less and less about Akansha's feelings.

The rhythmic sliding of her firm wet body, her large firm nipples scraping his pectorals and the mashing of their hips, with each downward stroke of hers was taking it's toll on Amar. Her warm breath, so moist on his face. Her pouting lips upturned in anger. Her lovely lotus eyes flashing with rage. Her lovely boobs heaving as she rose upwards. She was so fucking hot. His dream fuck. Right there on top of him. Amar sighed softly.

Akansha choked and almost bit her lips bloody, as felt something long and hard begin to rise beneath her, like some long buried portentous monument that the earth had thrown up. She gasped as she felt Amar hardening against her hips, the hard flesh digging into her lower belly as it erected further.

"Teacher..." she whispered, fearfully. A boy was having an erection right underneath her. What was going to happen to her now? Fear coiled in the pit of her stomach.

"What is it? You want to give up?" Teacher asked brusquely.

"No...I...that is...Amar..." Akansha stammered.

"What nonsense. Amar is holding up his end of the bargain. You will finish. You have five more to go."

Horrified Akansha stared at Amar who blinked helplessly. 'Sorry.' he mouthed sheepishly. It took all her effort not to cry out in frustration as she lowered herself onto Amar's towering manhood. Truth be told she was amazed at how unbelievably hard Amar had become. As she glanced downward out of curiosity she gasped out loud as she saw that monstrous cock straining against his swim trunks.

She knew of large cocks from porn videos which she had watched wide eyed and with some fear. She swallowed and quickly finished her push ups. She almost jumped off Amar when she was done.

"There you go," Teacher beamed at her, "true to her word isn't she Amar? Amar?" Her eyes then came to rest on Amar and the thing between his legs. "Amar! What the hell?"

Amar got to his feet sheepishly and Akansha covered her eyes as the bulge became far more prominent.

"Amar what is the meaning of this?" Teacher asked sternly.

"Sorry Teacher," Amar said cringing.

"I tried to tell you!" Akansha cut in with exasperation.

"Yes I believe you did," Teacher nodded. "He should be punished! Don't you agree Akansha?"

"Yes," Akansha rasped, her eyes glittering like diamonds. It was Amar's time to be embarrassed. Teacher probably had something horrible planned for him. At last justice had not turned a blind eye towards her. She glared at Amar with venomous hate.

"You embarrassed her Amar. It's time to embarrass you. Turn around is fair play as they say."

Akansha found herself nodding in agreement. The bastard had to pay.

"Take off your trunks Amar."

"What?" Akansha exclaimed as she twisted towards Teacher.

"As ladies, it's our time to humiliate him," Teacher said calmly."Now take them off!"

"No Teacher. No! What the hell are you doing. I don't want to see his..." Akansha stared speechless as Amar deftly removed his trunks without hesitation and became completely naked. His cock when it was freed pointed right towards her and she took an involuntary step backwards.

Akansha's eyes widened as Teacher walked up to Amar and swatted his cock. The erection bobbed to and fro and came to a shaky kind of rest.

"It's our time now!" Teacher proclaimed happily. But Akansha found that she had nothing to be happy about. "It's time to make him feel some pain!" Reaching out to her desk Teacher pulled out a long wooden scale. "Now turn around," she commanded Amar and Akansha had a view of his firm ripe buttocks.

"Come her Akansha, oh don't be shy!"

Akansha went meekly and was handed the ruler.

"Now smack the shit out of his ass," Teacher said gleefully.

Akansha hesitated and patted the ruler meekly against Amar's buttocks.

"Not like that, here give me that!" Teacher grabbed the ruler and smacked Amar hard on his butt hole. Amar yelped and jumped in the air. "Like that Akansha."

Akansha did not want to hurt Amar so she hesitated.

"OK then if you don't want to use the ruler use your hands to smack him it's less painful that way," Teacher intoned helpfully. Sensing that the virgin was unsure she grabbed Akansha's hand and placed it on the crease between Amar's ass cheeks.

Akansha wheeled, as felt the firmness of those buttocks. Shakily she slapped Amar's ass. She again found herself marveling at how now nice and tight his butt was.

"Harder, harder put all your strength into it."

Akansha smacked his ass hard and found she liked it. She smacked him till his ass was red and raw. She felt smug knowing such pain would have surely made him lose his erection.

Her eyes bulged when he turned. He had grown more erect than before. Amar had enjoyed the smacking!

"My God it looks like Amar enjoyed all that pain!" Teacher commented dryly. She shot Akansha a knowing look. "Come her Akansha I know you want to feel it."

"No no no." Akansha shook her head severely.

"Come now Akansha, don't be shy! You know I am here. No one will ever know. You enjoyed feeling up his backside. Now you can feel his front." So saying Teacher reached out and stroked the throbbing meat. Beside her Amar fixed his eyes on Akansha and moaned as Teacher reached down and caressed his balls. "See? There's nothing to it. Come here Akansha. Do you want to be a virgin forever?"

That stung and Akansha tread on doubtful feet towards them. When she was close enough Teacher grabbed her by the wrist and placed Akansha's shivering hands on Amar's ready meat.

Feeling Akansha's soft hands on his manhood for the first time, Amar groaned, feeling some pre-cum fluid escape.

A part of Akansha which was ingrained with chastity knew this was wrong. But the part of her which was all woman wondered why Amar's rock hard member felt so good to hold. As she watched the cock throbbed in her palm. Curious she stroked the surface of the penis and it throbbed again.

"My my you certainly like this you naughty girl," Teacher laughed as Akansha's face turned purple. She beamed at Akansha. "As do we all!"

She watch terrified as Teacher got on her knees, she looked at Akansha and smiled as she took the tip of Amar's cock into her mouth. Akansha gasped with shock and covered her mouth with her hands. Teacher never took her eyes off her as took more of the hard-on into her mouth. Encircling the cock with her fingers Teacher began sucking Amar off. Amar had closed his eyes and was enjoying his Teacher's ministrations.

Akansha watched as though in a trance her eyes locked with Teacher's and the older married woman began slowly, systematically, taking more and more of her student into her mouth. After a few tries she expertly swallowed the cock fully, deep into her throat, her lips touching Amar's pubic hair. she was like that for a long moment before she extricated the organ from her throat and gasped wildly taking in large gulps of air.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned softly as she kissed Amar's cock on the pink spout and licked her lips.

"Amar," Teacher breathed, "has any one ever told you, you have such a tasty cock? If not, I think I will be the first of many!" She shot Akansha a knowing glance and beckoned her.

Akansha was filled with such conflict! What the hell was going on? Was the world really like this? Was sex so common place? Her own Teacher giving a blow job? Somehow seeing Teacher do it acclimatized her unconsciously to the fact that sex was not wrong. Teacher was married and yet she was giving pleasure to someone other than her husband. She had made no qualms about it! She had done it right in front of Akansha and she was unafraid of the consequences! This was the liberty of not being a virgin! A woman could take anyone she wanted into her womb willingly. It was the right God gave women.

Could Akansha dare to be like her Teacher. Could she overcome all the things she had been taught and submit her precious body to some else? Would it free her or would it shackle her to her guilt forever?

There was but one way to find out.

Overcoming all her inhibitions Akansha took step after careful step and slowly got down on her knees. Teacher who was also on the floor smiled encouragingly. Amar's muscular thighs were level with their heads. She crawled forward and was assailed by the musty smell of Amar's dangling python. It sent her blood tingling. Evolution had made it such that a woman would submit-perhaps against her will even- to a well hung cock. In such close proximity to Amar's sex, her body began reacting, changing. All her mental fail-safes were, well, failing. Without her knowledge her thighs parted ever so slightly, before Amar's mighty monument. Her body had already started preparing her to be penetrated, though she would not grasp it until it was too late to turn back. She, Akansha was going to get fucked for the first time but even she did not begin to fathom, tangled as she was in Teacher's carefully woven carnal tale.

But still Akansha hesitated. "Teacher," she began...

Teacher used that moment to deftly grab her by her hair and push her head firmly forward. With a soft 'plop' Amar's cock entered Akansha's mouth and it was all Amar could do to prevent himself spewing into her like a man possessed.

Akansha gasped and began struggling beating her hands helplessly against Amar's thighs, desperately calling for a time out. Teacher would allow her a little air before once again plunging her face first into Amar's pubis.

Akansha coughed and choked every time Teacher pushed her head too far. "Glugh...glugh...glugh..."

Then it happened.

Amar began to feel a kind of slow rhythm building up as Akansha sucked him off and slowly Teacher began relaxing her grip till only her gently guiding palm rested on the back of Akansha's head. Akansha with her eyes closed was doing it herself!

This excited Amar way more than he could control. Her mouth felt so warm and moist, her tongue was soft as velvet. "Stop, stop Akansha," he gasped, "It feels...too good...I may lose control..." She looked up at him dreamily and nodded, cock still in her mouth.

"Now that foreplay is over, let's move on to the bed." Teacher said, clapping as though they were starting a new lap.

Akansha's head snapped up at that. It was one thing, she supposed (with skewed logic), to place a dick in her mouth, but to be taken to bed...

"Oh don't look so surprised baby girl." Teacher looked at her sternly. "Where did you think all this was leading to?" she laughed. She helped a shaky, confused Akansha to her feet. "Take off that swimsuit will you? Let us see for ourselves that glorious body that every boy drools over!"

Akansha immediately wrapped her arms around herself, nails digging into her sides, her body tensing. "No Teacher please I can't. I just can't."

Teacher stared at her for a moment. "All right then." And Teacher removed her own swim trunk and tossed it to the floor. "If I can do it why can't you?"

Akansha did not know what to say. Here was Teacher getting naked before both her students. Teacher, a married woman with children. Yet she had a rocking body. Firm mature breasts thrust proudly forward, thighs parted exposing her thick black mound of pubic hair. She turned to Amar and Akansha saw him looking at Teacher longingly.

Teacher sighed. "Please take off your suit Akansha, you would be insulting me if you did not. I have much more at stake here than you do, remember?"

Teacher was proud of her body, her womanhood, and was unashamed of it. Why couldn't she be more like Teacher?

Akansha began tugging at her swimsuit. Amar and Teacher watched as she struggled with it.

After a few tries, "NO! I'm sorry," Akansha said in tears, "I can't."

Amar had had enough. All this time he had watched and let Teacher take the charge. Plus he had been erect for quite sometime now. He had to finish what Teacher had helped start.

"Here let me help," he said, and moving towards Akansha, he grabbed a hold of her swimsuit at the top just below her neck, at the V-cut.

"What are you..." she began.

Amar reached out with his other hand and with a strength born of ruthless need, he ripped the swimsuit apart from neck to navel.

"Prrrrr..."

The fabric tore with a harsh sound all the way to her belly and her lovely breasts spilled out, the hard nipples and large pink areolas glistening. Amar grasped the torn cloth at the level of her navel and ripped it clean off her hips.

Akansha screamed trying to hide her modesty, but Amar slapped her hands away and grabbing her naked body by the shoulders slammed her into the wall. His cock pressed against her exposed navel.

"You have such a fantastic body Akansha. Most women would dream to have this. What are you so ashamed of?"

Akansha twisted and Amar's cock-head brushed against her tight cleanly shaved crotch. He pressed his body tightly against her, sandwiching her against the wall. "I am going to fuck you now Akansha," he declared boldly.

12