By the Bay Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me," she said. "Show me what to do."

She felt his hands tremble slightly as he guided her fingers into his pants. Fingers in her hair tightened, but she liked it. Using one hand to unbutton his pants, she caressed the straining shaft, marveling at how warm and smooth it felt to the touch. A mangled groan tore from his throat and the tendons stood out on his neck. She caressed him lightly at first before he showed her just how he liked to be touched.

She felt in control. For once, it was she who controlled his pleasure. It was she who had him quivering in her arms. She loved every minute of it.

"I want to taste it," she whispered to him, the blush evident in her voice. "Will you let me?"

It was the final straw. Her words had his control snapping. He lifted her and followed her down onto the bed, hiking her skirt up and plunging into her moist heat without preamble.

She let out a gurgling sound of pleasure. Her legs went around his waist and clasped him to her. His breath was hot and rapid against her neck. She could feel the strength in his body, the power. Her sheath quivered and she knew she would fall into the abyss very soon.

His hand reached up and stroked a nipple. She moaned, filling her hands with the sheets. She needed something to hold on to.

The pain was sharp, sudden. She cried out as Jay pinched her nipple. It was all the stimulation she needed to send her spiraling into fulfillment. Jay followed shortly after, unable to deny the rapid fluttering of her sheath.

As he lay above her, cradled in the musk of sex and their mingled scent, she murmured, "I love you."

*