By the Beautiful Sea

Story Info
Asia goes for a run but can't get a song out of her head.
2.3k words
4.12
18.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Wizard Stick

Asia rounded the block and headed down Summer Avenue. It was a crowded six lane road that reeked of gasoline and fast food places. This was the worst part of her jog. One block more and then she'd be back down Graham Street and heading into the shaded neighborhoods. Summer was just so noisy. Cars honked. Engines hummed. There was a creepy and obnoxious ice cream truck playing some carousel child's version of "By the Beautiful Sea."

As she passed, a car horn honked, and then another one. "Assholes," thought Asia. Running clothes were tight and revealing in the Memphis summer, but they weren't an invitation for mental groping.

Asia picked up her pace. She tried to be intentional with her breath: in through the nose and out through the mouth. She tended to pant or hold her breath when she ran, but if she monitored her breathing, she lasted longer. She tried to clear her mind and forget everything but her breathing. The traffic and heat wasn't making it easy.

"By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea!" buzzed the ice cream truck in a way that clearly communicated the owner was a murderer and psychopath.

Thankfully, Asia rounded the block and turned onto Graham. The sounds of the street slowly died behind her as she ran past an elementary school and deeper into the heart of suburbia.

Many people tried to think about life or something important while they ran, Asia was the opposite. If she thought too much, she'd think about how much she hated running. She'd think about her legs hurting, her chest burning, and her deep deep desire to stop and collapse on the side of the road. Asia tried to clear her mind. Running was a kind of meditation for her. She didn't even listen to music or audiobooks while she ran. She wanted to enter a zone and stay there. The quiet neighborhoods and shaded sidewalks were perfect for finding some tranquility while slowly torturing your body with sweat and cramps.

"You and me, you and me, oh how happy we'll be!" sang the ice cream truck as it followed her down the street.

"Great," thought Asia. "It's probably going to same damn park as me." She tried to think of alternative route to the park, but she tended to run in tried and true routines. Every time she finished a run, she went to the park to do a brief workout with the public equipment there. Asia was a creature of habit, so much so, that she'd happily subject herself to creepy ice cream man.

Luckily, Asia was slow. The ice cream truck zoomed past her on the long stretch of Graham as they moved towards Macon. Ice cream trucks were inherently disturbing to her. Something about using children's music to seduce small children to a stranger's van to buy sweets from him always sat wrong with her.

Despite her desire for a level of zen, she couldn't help planning out her day. She needed to get home and take a shower. Then she was meeting Frank for a lunch date. Then she had to get to work in the gallery. It wasn't an exciting day. When a date with Frank was the high point of the day, that was always grim. She should probably break up with him. It wouldn't be a huge loss, and that's a clear enough sign to leave him.

The ice cream truck stopped two blocks ahead of her. Asia couldn't tell if the driver was setting up shop there or if he was stopping for some other reason. It was unsettling, but Asia would run past and not have to worry about it anymore.

"By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea!"

Asia's head swam. She stumbled, but caught herself on her right foot heavily. She stopped and held her head. Her vision blurred. She bent over to catch her breath. She needed water. Or food. She was going to vomit. Oh, God.

"You and me, you and me, oh how happy we'll be!"

Maybe the truck had some water or nuts. She needed something on her stomach. Asia stood back up, holding her side. She hobbled towards the ice cream truck. She was so tired. What happened? She was in better shape than this.

"When each wave comes a-rolling in."

The truck driver was a woman. Her skin was a strong and clear ebony. She had a beautiful afro. She didn't look like an ice-cream-truck driver. She looked like someone that would come in the gallery, an artist type. She had overalls on, but no shirt, and only a purple bra beneath it. She had bright purple lipstick on, and a beautiful pink lace choker. Her fingernails were painted different colors. Her eyes were soft, large, and brown. She had a bit of a cat eye and simple eye shadowing. She was lovely, even in this damn heat.

"We will duck or swim," chimed the truck.

"Can I help you?" said the woman. Her accent was thick and southern, not quite a Memphis accent. She was probably from Mississippi or Alabama from the sound.

"Do you ... have ... water?" panted Asia.

"Oh, sweetie. You okay?"

"Water ... heat ..."

"Oh, absolutely, hun." She ducked down into the truck and reappeared with a bottle of water. "On the house."

Asia took the water, opened it, and guzzled half of it. She took two steps back and collapsed onto the soft grass behind her, somebody's lawn.

"And we'll float and fool around the water."

The water didn't help. The world was still dizzying. Asia closed her eyes, but things only got worse. She felt her stomach turn. Her brain felt dislodged in her skull. She held her head as though to keep her brain still.

The ice-cream-truck driver came out of her truck with a bag of ice. "Here, hun, cool down." She handed it to Asia, and she took it.

"Thanks," said Asia.

"It's too hot for running."

"I guess so."

The ice-cream-truck driver reached out a hand and put it on Asia's forehead. Her hands were cold to the touch. It felt incredible. Asia let out a little sigh and leaned into the hand.

"Cheese and crackers, girl, you're hot."

"Yeah."

"Over and under, and then up for air," sang the truck.

"Don't you worry, I won't let you get away without taking care of you first."

"Thanks."

"What's your name, sweetie?"

"Asia."

"That's a beautiful name."

"Thanks. What's yours?"

"Asherah."

"Pretty," sighed Asia. She was still catching her breath. She held the bag of ice to her neck, and let Asherah's hand cool her forehead.

"Most people call me Ash."

"I like Asherah."

Asherah smiled. "I knew you would."

Asia let herself fall backwards onto the grass behind her. It was too much work to hold her body up at all. Her chest couldn't gather enough air. Her blood couldn't get enough oxygen. Her brain was thick and fuzzy. Everything was thick and fuzzy.

"Pa is rich, Ma is rich, so now what do we care?"

"Creepy ... music," panted Asia.

Asherah laughed. "I know, right? They didn't tell me when I got the job that I'd come across as a pedophile wherever I went."

Asia smiled. Asherah fell onto her back and to join Asia on the grass. Asia could feel the stranger's body. She wasn't hot. She was cool and refreshing. It wasn't like the ice on Asia's neck. The ice numbed over time. Asherah's skin was waking Asia's skin up. It was soothing and healing it. It was incredible.

"I love to be beside your side, beside the sea."

"It kind of grows on you," said Asherah.

"Yeah ... it does ..."

"Hun, I'm worried about you," said Asherah. "Here, let me help." Asherah leaned over Asia's body and grabbed the bag of ice. Asia watched the beautiful woman take out a single piece of ice. Asherah ran it over Asia's forehead. Asia sighed. It felt so good. Her head hurt a little less. The ice cube melted quickly, and the water dripped down the sides of her forehead.

"Better?" asked Asherah.

"Mmmm," hummed Asia.

Asherah guided the ice cube down Asia's forehead, over her cheek, and over Asia's lips. Asia hissed with pleasure, but pouted her lips to let the refreshing ice heal her. When did her lips get so dry?

"Drink," encouraged Asherah. "I don't want you to get dehydrated." Asherah slipped the ice cube into Asia's mouth. Asherah's fingers followed. At first, the cold of the ice cube was pleasant. It melted quickly, and Asia drank it. But then, she tasted Asherah's fingers. Asherah's fingers were cooler than the ice. They were refreshing. They were delicious. Asia started to suck on Asherah's fingers. She swore, it was impossible but she swore, that she could drink Asherah. She could feel something sliding down her throat, soothing her throat, and filling her belly. She could feel Asherah inside of her, filling her up with something more satisfying than ice on a hot day. It was the water of life.

"Beside the seaside, by the beautiful sea!"

Asherah pulled her fingers out of Asia's mouth. Asia whimpered, but then opened her eyes. "What the fuck?" she thought. "What's wrong with me?" She looked at Asherah, beautiful Asherah. "Did I just freak her out?"

Asherah smiled, and Asia relaxed. "It's too hot out here. Let's go in the truck," suggested Asherah. Asia nodded. "Ice won't melt there." Asherah winked.

"By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea!"

Asherah grabbed Asia's hand. Her hands were so cool. Asherah pulled her up and led her to the back of the truck. She opened the back door. Inside, Asia saw two freezers, a bench, the window where she served from, and then two front seats. Asherah stepped inside and turned around, offering to help Asia. She pulled Asia up and led her to the bench.

Inside the truck, it was heaven. There was no humidity. It felt like Asia could breathe in this space. The air conditioning was blasting. Asia was sure she'd get uncomfortable, too cold, if she stayed in here too long. Asia spread out on the bench, getting comfortable, and finished her bottle of water. Asherah reached into the cooler and pulled out another small bag of ice.

"This should help," she said, showing it off to Asia. Asia smiled. It was still hard to breathe. It was hard to think. She needed to cool off.

"You and me, you and me, oh how happy we'll be!"

Asherah took an ice cube out of the bag and offered it to Asia. Asia grabbed Asherah's hand and brought the ice cube into her mouth along with Asherah's fingers. She didn't want the ice. She wanted this woman. This woman was healing her. She needed her.

"You're so hot," whispered Asherah. "You need to cool off."

Asia nodded.

Asherah took out another cube with her other hand. "Let me help." She ran the ice cube over Asia's exposed midriff. Asia hissed at the first touch of the ice, but sighed into it. She sucked on Asherah's fingers and felt water dripping down her stomach to her lap.

"When each wave comes a-rolling in."

Asia pumped her hips into Asherah's hand and the ice. She wanted more. The ice wasn't enough. She needed Asherah's skin. She needed the cool that refreshed and restored. Asia grabbed Asherah's hand and slipped it under the band of her running shorts.

"Over and under, and then up for air."

"You sure, hun?" asked Asherah.

"So ... hot ..." panted Asia. her skin was fire. Her mind was burning. The ice wasn't enough. The truck wasn't enough. She needed Asherah. She needed her touch. She needed her touch everywhere. She was hot everywhere, so she needed to be touched everywhere.

"Yes, you are," said Asherah. "You need to cool off."

Asia bit her lip. "I need you."

"Pa is rich, Ma is rich, so now what do we care?"

"Don't worry, sweetie. I'm going to take good care of you." Asherah slid her hand further down Asia's shorts, under her panties. The sensation of the ice cube gliding down over her skin, drew Asia over the edge. She pumped her hips. She need Asherah inside of her. The skin wasn't enough.

Asherah ran the ice cube over Asia's pussy. When it touched the outer lips, Asia let out a tiny shriek and let Asherah's fingers fall out of her mouth. She thrusted her hips, and Asherah pushed down on the ice cube, sliding it into Asia's pussy.

"I love to be beside your side, beside the sea."

Asherah smiled and went to pull her hand away, but Asia grabbed her hand. "No, she whispered. I need your skin. I need it inside me."

Asherah nodded and slipped her finger into Asia's pussy. Asia thrusted and humped the stranger's hand. Asherah's fingers were magic. They were heaven. They were peace. Asia could feel Asherah, the sea, climbing into her, crashing into her, washing away the sweat, washing away the heat, washing away her mind. She could hear the sound of the ocean, and she wanted more. She thrust and rode Asherah's hand. Deeper. She needed the fingers to reach her mind, to heal her mind. She needed to go further in. Soothe her mind. Cool her mind. Calm her mind. Freeze her mind. Clean her mind.

Asherah pulled her hand out of Asia's pussy. Asia grabbed the woman's hand and tried to force it back in, but Asherah was too strong and Asia was too tired.

"Trust me, sweet, we'll finish. But not here."

"Please," begged Asia. "I need you inside me."

"I know," cooed Asherah. "But you haven't felt my tongue yet."

Asia nodded and let Asherah move away from her. The stranger started the fan. She turned around on the street and drove away from Asia's house. Asia reached for more ice and tried to rub it on herself: her neck, her forehead, her tits, her stomach, her pussy. But it didn't do anything. It wasn't the same. She needed Asherah. She needed the sea.

"By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea!"