By the Garters, With Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
archibael
archibael
244 Followers

There was a large silver plate on the coffee table, and it contained nothing more than some cloth napkins arrayed on the bottom. No sense being chilly.

A pity I'm not still nursing Susie, she thought briefly. Then there'd be some milk to go along with my... cookie. She shifted the plate on the coffee table and filled it with her ass. The clock was millimeters from midnight. Andy Williams' voice filled her head, his smooth baritone twisted into the profane:

It's the holiday season...
So whoop-dee-do, and hickory dock
and don't forget
to swallow his cock
'cause just exactly at twelve o'clock
there'll be coming on your chin, leaked down...

That was enough right there; with three yanks and a ripping sound (she'd known the panties wouldn't last long!), her bare and glistening sex offered itself on the platter to all comers, but to one especially...

He'll have a big fat sack
with balls, it's packed
with lots of goodies for you to receive
so leave a peppermint stick
for Claus to lick
hanging out of your pussy...

But before she could follow The Bad Andy's advice, she heard a noise up on the rooftop (Ho, ho, ho, who wouldn't blow?), and a whoosh of cold air turned the blazing fire into a stark, cold box. A laugh-- deep, rolling, and merry-- accompanied the black boots down the fireplace flue, and seconds later the rest of his form was revealed. She barely had time to put Kensington's hat on before he looked up at her.

Katie laughed when she saw him, in spite of herself, no doubt because of his shocked-but-pleased expression. "Merry Christmas," he somewhat-less-than-boomed.

"Happy Hanukkah. Do you have a present for me?"

The quirk of his white beard was the only evidence of the grin beneath. "You're not on my list."

"Not at all? But I've been so very naughty..." She increased the spread of her legs, leaning forward to run her gloved hands slowly and deliberately up her stockings.

"Naughty, eh? Maybe I have a lump of coal in here to give you."

"You have a lump of something, I'm sure." Her eyes flashed at him, and her satin-coated fingers spread her nether lips toward him. "Does that mean you won't give me a present?"

"I think you're mistaken. You have earned a present. I think you're nice."

"That too."

"Very, very nice."

"You say the sweetest things. Now fuck me, you jolly old elf."

Nothing remotely resembled a bowl full of jelly: Santa'd been using the elliptical. Though something definitely shook when he laughed. Shook and pulsed and pounded. And he laughed a lot.

In the meadow we can have an orgy
and commence seducing Parson Brown.
He'll say that he's married; we'll say, "So, man?
Your wife can lick my ass while you go down."

Later on, we'll perspire
as we screw by the fire.
How horny we stayed
until we got laid!

Fucking in a winter wonderland.

***

Shredded slag of the gift-opening carnage littered the floor as Billy and Susie sorted their loot. Katie watched from the kitchen table, sipping her morning coffee in amusement. It wasn't until the spoils became less exciting and hunger for breakfast took hold that the children even remembered she was in the room, but eventually they joined her at the table for a bowl of Rice Krispies (in a red, white, and green Special Holiday Edition box, of course).

"Mommy," inquired Susie, "what did Santa get you this Christmas?"

Biting back chuckles, which only made the pleasant aches in her lower regions throb some more, Katie replied sincerely, "Santa gave me some good old-fashioned Christmas spirit."

"I can't wait 'til next year."

archibael
archibael
244 Followers