By the Horns Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca's heart was pounding in her throat. Should she stay? Was it even possible? What would Miss Donna say? What would her father- No. No, she had to decide for herself. She had to be decisive. She pushed herself up to her tiptoes, planting a kiss on Rhuno's lips in reply. Her lips tingled softly as she pulled back, electrified by her excitement. "...Yes." she breathed, a soft smile spreading across her face, her grin swiftly mirrored by the tauren's own smile. His arm wrapped around her waist again, pulling her in and squeezing her against him as he kissed her once again. This kiss put all the others to shame. Sparks flew as their lips met, their bodies melting together as their tongues danced with unbridled passion. Her arms wrapped around his thick neck as they kissed, her fingers weaving together, holding on as she was once again swept off her feet, floating in his embrace. She could feel something hot against her stomach as he crossed the room in two long strides, bearing her toward the bed. They had one night. Not a second to waste.

As Rhuno's ankles met the bed-frame, he tipped forward, leaning over further and further, until he had to plant a hand on the mattress to hold himself up. Slowly, he loosened his grip, easing Becca down until she lay on the bed, before almost reluctantly pulling away, breaking the kiss and straightening up. She stared up at him for a moment as he reached around behind his neck awkwardly and undid a hidden clasp. The collar of his sapphire underclothes suddenly hung loose, and he hooked a thick finger into it, pulling forward. Bit by bit, the material came loose, revealing the body beneath it, covered head to toe in coal-black fur. His broad, square shoulders and the gold-and-obsidian medallion hanging around his neck. His massive arms, with their immense biceps and scar-latticed forearms. His powerful chest and rippling, rugged abs. She found herself chewing her lower lip subconsciously. He was everything she'd imagined, and so much more.

Rhuno paused as his upper body pulled free of the suit, reaching down to undo the tie around his waist. As the cord came loose, he hesitated, still holding it closed. He looked down at Becca for a moment, then closed his eyes and let go. The underclothes fell to the floor, puddling around his hooves, leaving him in nothing but his frostweave undershorts. Becca stared as he stepped out of the pile of frostweave, eyes riveted on a bulge the size of a melon straining the front of the underclothes, his package filling the garment to capacity. She'd expected him to be big compared to a human, but he was just... enormous! The bulge twitched, reacting to her stare by straining against its confinement.

As Becca continued to stare, Rhuno took a deep breath, hooking his thumbs into the band of his undershorts, and, wasting no time, pushed them down. Becca's eyes threatened to pop from her head as she watched inch after inch of onyx cock emerge from confinement. The root of the thick, vein-marbled cock was already as big around as her wrist, and she could see it grow thicker with every throbbing beat of his heart. As the shorts came down, it just kept coming and coming, inch after inch of rapidly-expanding bull-cock. Her eyes flicked to his balls as they swung free of containment, each the size of a ripe orange, hanging heavy with the promise of gallons of hot, creamy cum. Finally, the undershorts fell away, and his half-hard shaft lurched up, sticking forward at the hip, but bowed under its own weight. It was huge, longer than her forearm and thicker than her fist, crowned with a flared, flat knob.

"By the light..." Becca muttered, staring, awestruck by the sheer size of his endowment. Trepidation was in her eyes as they traced the length of the supremely male organ, her knees coming together unthinkingly.

"Don't be afraid. I wouldn't hurt you." Rhuno reassured her. "It's enchanted. It'll fit, and it won't hurt." he explained, hesitating a moment before adding a final warning. "...but without protection, you might get pregnant."

Becca was still uncertain, but something about the sight of Rhuno's monster swaying before her eyes made her believe it. It throbbed under her gaze, stiffening by the second, and watched in awe as the winding veins pulsed with his heartbeat. Suddenly, she felt an urge to reach out, and almost automatically, her hand came up, moving hesitantly toward the massive rod. It seemed to radiate a gentle heat, like a lantern, but not a harsh heat, a soothing, relaxing warmth. She could feel it on her skin, feel it growing more intense as her hand drew nearer. When her fingers met flesh, she gasped. It was hot to the touch, surprisingly so, hotter than seemed natural, and it pulsed with life beneath her fingertips. She could feel the warmth penetrating her hand, soothing away the tension in her muscles, the heat slowly running its way down her arm. Something inside her reacted, a sympathetic heat suddenly flickering to life deep in her core, the kind of heat that made her thighs grow damp, made her nipples harden to poke firmly at the thin material of her dress.

Becca's other hand rose, slowly, like she was in a trance, moving to join the other on Rhuno's mighty shaft. Together, they began to move, slowly stroking up and down the length with feather-light touches. The beast lurched beneath the teasing touch, and Rhuno gave a soft, rumbling groan of pleasure as it grew harder still. She watched, enraptured, as the pillar straightened and rose, laboriously lifting the flared crown to stand straight and proud, reaching its full, immense size. It loomed over her as she lay on the bed, thicker than her arm, and almost as long, tipped with flared, gleaming knob. A two-foot club of bull-cock, as black and hard as a shaft of wrought iron, hot as a fireplace poker, its surface wound with bulging veins. With every heartbeat, it throbbed even larger for a moment, its heat spiking as it bucked against her gentle grasp. The supernatural warmth washed over her in waves, swiftly permeating her entire body, fanning the flames of desire burning hotter and hotter inside her core. Her hands moved faster as she licked her suddenly dry lips.

Becca was panting softly as she stroked Rhuno's hot shaft, her dress suddenly uncomfortable. Too warm, and much too tight. She felt like she could hardly breathe. She had to get out of it. Something deep inside her wanted that. It wanted to strip, to peel away everything separating her from him, to cast aside her defenses and bare herself to him, body and soul. Her mind warred with itself, fear and reservation against desire and determination. She swallowed, nervously, and looked up to him, her brown eyes meeting his sapphire orbs for a moment, before shifting off to the side, her cheeks burning red. She pulled her hands away from his shaft, leaving it bobbing in midair. Wordlessly, she rolled over to her side, then up onto all fours. His heavy shaft slid between the shapely globes of her tight, upturned rear, the heat radiating through the material as it rested against her. She glanced back over her shoulder, biting her lip. "I... I need help... with the laces..." she breathed, just loud enough to be heard.

Rhuno needed no further prompting. He reached down, gripping the laces running down the back of the bodice cinched tight around Becca's midsection. Unfortunately, it seemed thick digits were no match for Donna's skillful knot-tying, his blunt fingers simply unable to grasp the tightly-tied cords. With every attempt, the bull grew more and more frustrated. He had a powerful need, and he would not be denied by an uncooperative knot. Finally, his patience wore out. "I'll pay for another." he growled through gritted teeth as he seized the garment in both hands. With a deep, rumbling growl, he flexed, powerful muscles straining, and ripped the bodice apart, the laces popping in rapid succession, the garment falling away. She gasped, partly in surprise, partly at his strength, and partly at the sheer novelty of being able to breathe deep again.

Rhuno's hand came down again, seizing hold of the back of Becca's dress in one powerful fist. Becca gasped once more as the dress tore away like it was made of parchment. It bit into her flesh for an instant before giving way entirely, leaving only fluttering scraps that clung to her for a moment before falling away, leaving her naked before the mighty tauren. In the silvery moonlight, her fair skin glowed, soft, smooth, and supple. His eyes traced the gentle hourglass curve of her slender frame, over her waist until they settled on her tight, shapely rear. His shaft smacked down between the globes once more, a sudden interruption of a lovely view, and a pointed reminder of what was to come for both of them. She gave a soft whimper at the feeling of the red-hot member on her bare skin, heavy and powerful and so very warm. Her inner thighs glistened with desire, her knees together on the bed as she kneeled on all fours before the powerful male. Something inside her thrilled, it just felt... right, somehow. Like she belonged here. "Just... be gentle..." she whimpered.

Rhuno's hand came down once more, the same powerful limb that had torn the dress to shreds, rough, calloused fingers settling in to grip Becca's slender hips, thumb and fingers nearly reaching halfway around her waist. The grip was firm, commanding, perhaps even possessive, and yet... gentle. Tender. He drew his his hips back, his member sawing between her cheeks a the other hand reached down, taking hold of it near the root and angling it down. It seemed to take forever for the crown to finally slide over her ass and come down, suddenly prodding against her tender pink petals. Becca bit her lip, stifling a soft sound at the contact. It was so hot, and she was so wet, it felt like she was melting. It felt immense against her, the head alone eclipsing her inexperienced slit entirely. It seemed impossible for it to fit. But he'd promised it would. Her hands balled to fists around handfuls of sheets, eyes squeezing shut as she braced herself.

A whimper escaped Becca's throat when Rhuno began to push forward. Her fingers hadn't prepared her for this. Her whole arm couldn't have prepared her for this. Nothing could have compared to him. Rhuno's head spread her lips wide in an instant, then wider the next, and then kept spreading her. It should have been impossible, agonizing at the very least, but she was melting around his shaft like butter before a hot knife. Her muscles relaxed as he stretched her virgin hole to the limits and beyond. And through it all, not a single twinge of pain, just pleasure, pure, sweet, and undeniable. His sheer size ground his crown against her clit, the pink pleasure bud blooming with waves of white-hot sensation, so intense her eyes shot open wide and she let out a squeak.

Rhuno's grip tightened, thick fingers squeezing around her hips. Suddenly, there was a popping sensation, and she felt an unprecedented fullness. He was inside her. Her inner walls rippled at the sudden intrusion, her sensitive depths lighting up with pleasure as the head throbbed inside her entrance. Rhuno held himself there for a moment, letting her adjust to his size as his hand slid up her body, tracing the sensual curves of her side until it reached her shoulder, taking hold firmly. He gave a huff like a charging bull, and she gasped, feeling him move once more, pushing forward, slowly but surely stuffing inch after inch of beefy bull-cock into her virgin hole. Her walls twitched around him as his thick shaft opened them wider than should have been possible.

Bolts of pleasure shot through Becca's body without warning, Rhuno's flared head teasing every fold and sensitive spot she had as it moved deeper and deeper inside her, most entirely unknown to her. Her body was awakening to pleasures she could have never imagined before, the massive tauren cock taking her virginity and spoiling her for humans in the same unstoppable thrust. She stifled a moan, feeling her insides rearranging to accommodate the invading shaft. She could feel how deep he was, feel the heat of his shaft as he impaled her inch after inch. Something was building inside her, something unfamiliar and almost frightening. A knot of tension inside her core, a pressure building greater and greater with every spark of pleasure, like an overfilled balloon threatening to explode with the lightest touch. She could barely contain it, her body trembling with the strain of holding it back, letting out only the tiniest whimpers.

Without warning, there was an impact. Deep inside Becca's core, Rhuno's shaft bottomed out against her inner barrier. An explosion of pleasure radiated through her, rocking her all the way to the core. Her eyes shot open as she felt herself losing control, the pressure inside her too great to contain. Her teeth bit deep into her lip, pink flesh going white with the pressure as she held back the overwhelming surge of sensation. Then Rhuno's abs rippled, and he drew his hips back a fraction, bolts of electric pleasure racing up her spine as his crown teased her inner walls. His hand tightened its grip on her shoulder, and in that instant, she knew she couldn't hold it back any longer. His hips slammed forward once again, hammering at the barrier, a second explosion of sensation rocking her body once again, her back arching under the force as it all hit her at once.

The knot of tension in Becca's belly burst apart, like a spring wound too tight, releasing all the restrained sensation at once as it unwound explosively. The inexperienced human girl couldn't have prepared herself for anything like this. Like a tidal wave of molten lust, surge of white-hot sensation ripped through her body, sweeping her mind away with it as her every nerve burned with exquisite, overwhelming ecstasy. Every muscle spasmed uncontrollably, her entire body arched backward like bow as she shook with pure, distilled pleasure. Her mind was drowned in lust, every thought swept away by the tide of ecstasy. Her head whipped back, her lips pursed as the air forced itself from her lungs in a wail of wordless pleasure. "OooOOOOOOOOOWOOOOO~!" she howled, the cry turning deep and primal as something was unleashed deep inside her.

Becca could feel her body reshaping even in the grip of an immense orgasm. Every joint in her body suddenly popped, announcing the beginning of the change. Her hands were first, her fingers suddenly sprouting a coat of soft, gray fur as they extended, their tips sharpening into claws that shredded through the sheets they clutched in an instant. The fur traveled up her arms in a wave, reshaping her limbs as it passed over them, leaving them longer and more toned beneath the fur. It traveled up over her shoulders, the waves merging together as they met around her neck, extending up and down at once, further and further by the second. The fur hid nothing of her sensual figure as is rolled down her body swiftly, only slowing a fraction as it rounded her upturned ass. Her legs were dramatically restructured, shifting to support her weight on her toes, even as those toes sprouted claws and tore the sheets beneath them to ribbons.

As the fur passed over Becca's head, she squeezed her eyes shut. Her hair grew suddenly longer, wilder. The fur reached her cheeks, and her mouth felt full, her tongue too big for her mouth, her teeth too sharp. Then her jaws stretched forward, the discomfort fading as they were drawn out into a lupine muzzle, her nose melting into the snout as it finished. Finally, the fur closed in, covering her eyes, and they snapped open as the transformation was finally complete, now a shade of predatory gold. She drew in a breath through her new snout, and found herself overwhelmed by the scent of sex, the smell of sweat, of pheromones, of male and female blending together. Her lips parted in a blissful grin, a soft moan escaping her throat as she trembled in the aftermath of her climax. Her knees parted, opening herself up to the alpha male pounding into her depths.

All through Becca's orgasm, Rhuno was relentless. Even the surprise at her sudden transformation had only delayed him for a moment in his efforts. He thrust like a battering ram, pounding his flared crown against the trembling gates of her womb again and again without pause. Her wildly-spasming pussy rippled chaotically, seemingly unsure if it wanted to keep him out or hold him in. Nothing it did seemed to affect the single-minded determination of the mighty bull. He jerked his red-hot shaft back and forth six inches at a time, sawing a two-foot club of coal-black cockflesh in and out of her orgasmic pussy. Every stroke drew wave of pleasure from her spasming depths, prolonging her climax, weakening her barrier's seal. As her knees slid apart, the gates fell, and the invader drove forward, piercing through her spasming cervix and driving into her innermost sanctum, stuffing her womb with the last of his massive bull-cock. Becca moaned aloud at the sensation, and he groaned deep in his chest as he planted himself inside her to the hilt, his supernaturally potent rod buried in her most fertile depths. His heavy, orange-sized balls came to rest on her thighs, churning with gallons of bull-spunk.

Becca wagged her hips against Rhuno's as he finally hilted himself in her impossibly-overstuffed womb. Still trembling in the aftershocks of orgasm, she moaned softly, her primal side now firmly in control, driven by the most basic drive, the urge to mate. She let her head fall forward, looking down her body to see her normally toned tummy stretched lewdly, distended around a thick shaft. A clawed hand came up, cradling the bulge, and she moaned again, feeling its heat radiating through her skin. She could feel the warmth penetrating her entire body now, stoking the flames of her lust ever-higher as her body surrendered itself to him. She twisted, glancing back over her shoulder at the alpha male inside her with a look of unabashed lust. He was a worthy mate, indeed.

Becca shifted suddenly, dropping her body low to the bed and rolling to her back, Rhuno's shaft still inside her as she twisted around the impaling member. Both of them let out a soft cry at the novel sensation. She looked up at him, and spread her thighs, presenting herself belly-up, his monstrous shaft clearly outlined as it distended her normally-smooth stomach. She pulled her knees up, opening herself wider still, a show of complete submission to the powerful male looming above her. "Take me." She breathed hotly, moaning softly as she ground hips against his, her depths rippling around his unmoving pillar with a sensual need. "Take me, and I'm yours!" she promised, giving a soft whimper. "You've already taken my first time. Take the rest of me too. Take that big, fat, red-hot cock and FUCK me! Claim me! Mark me as yours! I want to be yours! I want to be your bitch!" she whined, begging as she rolled her hips, milking at his length.

Rhuno blinked in surprise at Becca's sudden boldness, then smirked. "Well, well, you're just full of surprises, aren't you?" he asked, slowly leaning forward. The bed frame groaned in protest as it suddenly took his weight, the massive bull climbing up onto the bed, planting his knees and elbows on the mattress. He loomed over his prone lover, his massive, muscular bulk completely eclipsing her slender frame, their faces just inches apart as his sapphire eyes looked deep into hers. He kept his gaze locked with hers as he drew his hips back, slowly, pulling inch after inch of coal-black cock from her silken depths. She gasped, eyes going wide as a new wave of sensation rippled out from her womb, his flared cockhead teasing the walls of her innermost depths. His sheer size teased every fold of her impossibly-stretched slit, his massive member throbbing in time with his heartbeat.