By the Horns Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rhuno's flared crown tugged at the entrance to her fertile depths, Becca let loose a moan. Her moan became a ragged howl of ecstasy as he suddenly hammered his hips down and forward, plunging back into her to the hilt, his crown pounding at the back wall of her womb, his fat balls smacking against her upraised ass. Her arms shot forward as she writhed beneath him, wrapping around his granite shoulders, twitching fingers clawing weakly at his broad back. "Ooooh~! I just can't fight it anymore!" she explained, moaning wildly as he began to pull back again. "I wanted this since I first saw you! Part of me was scared, but I just don't care anymore! You're too strong to resist! Too MANLY!" she wailed.

Becca paused her passionate praise only to press her lips to Rhuno's in a deep, hungry kiss. Her long, flexible tongue wrapped around his thick, powerful muscle as they kissed. Predator became prey as she submitted to the massive bull, hooking her legs around his waist and squeezing tight around his shoulders. He slammed his hips down again, pounding deep into her needy pussy, and the kiss broke, her head rolling back as she let out a howl of ecstasy. As she panted hotly for breath, she looked deep into his eyes once again. "It's only natural! I want the best! The best MAN! The best COCK! The best MATE! I want YOU! I want you to MATE me! BREED me! Give me your SEED! Give me your PUPS! Give me LITTERS and LITTERS of your pups! BREED your BITCH!" she implored, legs squeezing around him.

Rhuno groaned as Becca's words echoed in his mind, his hips suddenly pumping faster. His hips smacked against hers with every thrust, his heavy orange-sized balls striking her ass again and again. Nearly a full foot of red-hot coal-black tauren cock pulled out of her with each stroke before being slammed back into place again. Every stroke was faster and stronger than the last, driven into her with savage strength, her hips bucking up to meet them in primal surrender. They fucked like animals, without reservation or hesitation, just unbridled lust for one-another. With every bed-shaking thrust, he bottomed out inside her velvety womb, and each time, she let loose a moan of louder and longer than the last. Her walls clamped down as waves of pleasure rocked her, her depths greedily milking his shaft for his potent seed. Surges of sensation fed the flames of lust burning hotter and hotter within each of them, and soon they could both feel a burning need for release, a need that could not be denied.

Becca's claws raked at Rhuno's broad back, scratching over his tough hide, scrabbling for a grip on her lover as she felt a now-familiar pressure building in her core. This time, though, she didn't fight it. Instead, she threw herself into it, diving headfirst over the precipice of pleasure toward a raging sea of pure lust. She gripped Rhuno's powerful frame so tight she lifted up off the bed entirely, her body pressed tightly against warm, rock-hard muscle, clinging to him as his unyielding cock plunged into her once more. The pleasure hit her like a tidal wave, even more powerful than the first, so intense it stole the breath from her lungs. Her entire body trembled uncontrollably, her mouth hanging open in a silent cry of pleasure, tongue lolling from the side mindlessly as her eyes rolled up. Every thought in her mind was wiped away as her mind struggled to process the sheer magnitude of the pleasure rocking her very being all the way to the core. Her core squeezed tight, her depths squeezing around Rhuno's shaft wildly, her recently-virginal pussy milking his cock in mindless gratitude as she came.

Rhuno couldn't take it. With Becca's already tight pussy gripping around his shaft in orgasmic spasms, he lost control, hammering his cock into her in a sudden frenzy, swiftly sending himself careening over the edge. With his two-foot shaft buried deep in the worgen girl's spasming pussy, his fat balls pulled tight against the root of his shaft. He let loose a low rumble or pleasure, a bellow of primal release as pleasure suddenly exploded through his body. Oceans of supernaturally-potent seed surged up from deep inside him, racing up the length of his pussy-pummeling cock toward their ultimate goal, the fertile womb of a willing woman. Cum fired from his shaft like a cannon, blasting against her innermost walls like the spray of a firehose. He painted her womb in an instant, his thick, creamy, white-hot cum, clinging to her walls, so hot it almost burned for a moment before she could adjust to it. It just kept coming, swiftly flooding her sacred depths with potent cream in a single, seemingly endless shot, a soothing warmth radiating from her overfilled womb.

Becca moaned as her arms gave out, and she fell back to the bed, panting as the waves of her powerful orgasm calmed into the smooth, gentle current of afterglow. She came back to herself just in time to feel Rhuno's titanic shaft lurch deep in her core as it fired another massive blast of ball-batter into her already-full womb. She could feel his balls tighten against her ass, feel an endless jet of creamy spunk pumping into her, she could even feel her womb reach capacity and begin to expand. Her eyes widened as the long, tubular bulge running along her belly began to disappear, swallowed by the growing dome of her thoroughly-overstuffed womb. She could only watch and moan with pleasure as her belly ballooned out further and further, like a high-speed pregnancy, feeling each surge of hot spunk pumping into her one after another. After nearly a minute and what seemed like a gallon of ball-batter, it finally stopped, her belly large enough to press against his abs, sloshing with hot, creamy cum.

The two lovers stayed still for a long moment, sweaty bodies locked tight together as they savored their afterglow together, panting together in wordless togetherness. Becca broke the stillness, craning her neck up and pressing her lips to his in a slow, passionate, loving kiss. Their tongues danced together in a slow waltz for what felt like forever, silently celebrating their union, celebrating each other, before finally, they pulled apart with a soft smack. Becca looked up at her lover with a wolfish grin and rolled her hips, grinding against him. Rhuno's unyielding cock gave a lurch of appreciation as her depths rolled around him. Becca licked her lips. "We've got one night... Let's make the most of it." she breathed. Rhuno grinned down at her, saying nothing, and ground his hips forward.

---

The honey-gold rays of the sunrise flooded the room as Rhuno opened the door. Donna Berrymore stood in the hall, feet planted firmly at the threshold of the room, her arms crossed over her chest and a sour expression on her face. The tauren shifted to stand squarely in the doorframe, his immense bulk eclipsing her in his shadow, an intimidating silhouette, even if he was only wearing his frostweave underclothes. But the dark-haired matron was an indomitable woman, and when she met his gaze with a withering glare, even the mighty paladin felt small. "You need to leave. Now." she spoke, her tone firm and commanding.

Rhuno blinked the last of the sleep from his eyes as he tried to process the command, still half-asleep, confusion on his brow. He glanced back across the room to Becca's still-sleeping form, now human, as she lay tangled in the torn sheets.

Donna sighed in annoyance. "Fishermen are gettin' up about now. By the time the sun's up proper, the rest of' the town will be up, too. Becca's folks included. Her dad, he don't take kindly to gents sniffin' round his little girl. He's none too fond of the horde, either. He finds her gone, he'll come lookin', and if he finds her here, with you... well, he's a rabble-rouser. Doesn't take much to whip up a mob in town like this." She elaborated in a warning tone. "If yer on the road before he gets here, I can cover for her. Save her some trouble."

Rhuno blinked again, his mind clearing as the urgency of the situation sank in. He looked over to Becca again, opening his mouth once, then shutting it again, shaking his head softly. There was no time for a real goodbye. "I... I didn't want to leave like this..." he muttered, voice husky with sleep, then looking back to Donna. "Tell... Tell her goodbye, for me?" he asked, hopeful. Donna nodded and stepped aside to let him pass as he pushed through the doorway, heading toward the stairs. As his hoof hovered over the edge of the top stair, he paused, glancing back to Donna. "...Why are you helping me?" he asked after a moment's hesitation.

Donna frowned, expression hardening as she stood in the doorframe. "Don't get the wrong idea, cow. I don't like you. Last night was a mistake for everyone involved, start to finish." she clarified. She paused, glancing over to Becca laying in bed, sleeping soundly. Her expression softened a fraction, and she sighed. "But a girl's entitled to a few mistakes. She likes you, though I can't fathom why." she explained, somewhat wistfully. "an' she's too young to lose someone to the bloody war, a lover OR a father." she added on a darker note.

Rhuno nodded, wordlessly starting down the stairs. "Hey." Donna called after him, and he turned back to see her glaring at him once again. "Just to be clear. If you hurt her, I'll be hot on your heels, and' I don't care how big and' tough you are, I'll make you hurt for it, one way or another." she warned, her eyes flashing predatory gold for an instant.

Rhuno gave a respectful nod and headed down the stairs once again.

---

Another quiet night dragged on at the Howling Drunk. Becca sighed softly to herself as she set another empty mug on the bar. The only good thing about the night was her new dress, even if it was just like the old one, and nobody had noticed, it still felt nice. "Becca!" Donna called from the kitchen behind her. Becca's expression lit up, grateful for a moment's straction from the monotony, and she turned and headed into the kitchen. Donna stood by the oven, arms cover to the elbows in flour, hands kneading a ball of dough. "I need another bag of' flour from the cellar." Donna explained, gesturing with her head to the stairs behind her.

"Sure thing!" Becca replied curtly, heading for the stairs.

"Careful, though." Donna warned as Becca reached the top step. "I think the rats are back again." she added. Becca hesitated, staring down into the darkness. Donna looked up from the dough as the silence lingered. "...I can wash up and get it..." she offered.

Becca swallowed and shook her head. "No. No, I can do it." she reassured her boss, voice firm and level. She drew in a deep breath, closing her eyes. When she opened them again, they gleamed a predatory gold. "Decisively..." She muttered under her breath as she started down the stairs, brow furrowed as her joints began to pop in a familiar fashion.