By the Horns Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The side door was open and he was chasing a cat across the road," Nadine said smiling.

"You pain in my ass," Mike said to Thor and Thor looked at him in a confused manner.

"Sie erhalten hier in," Mike commanded and Thor rushed inside.

Mike gave him a playful swat on the flank as he rushed by. Nadine giggled as Mike watched the dog run by and look back.

"Sorry about that," Mike said thankfully.

"It's no...um...no problem," Nadine said and her eyes looked down.

"You all right?" Mike asked noting how she was looking down.

"Um....yeah...I'm fine," she said quietly.

Mike nodded his head not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable. He stood in the door and he was really concerned at how sheepish she was acting.

"Mike I have a...um...question to ask you," she stammered softly.

"OK, ask away," he replied, but Nadine suddenly blushed furiously.

Nadine was shaking in fear as she really didn't want to ask him what she was going to, but to put her mind at ease and hopefully get over whatever was in her stomach she went for broke.

"Do you have a computer I could use real fast?" she asked.

"Yeah sure," Mike said and cleared the way so she could enter.

Nadine walked in and she was suddenly even more scared. She looked around the house she had helped move in and was terrified of it suddenly. She was worried of making a fool of herself, but she followed Mike bravely to his office. The keypad sounded as he entered the code and the door opened. The two of them entered his office and Nadine sat down as Mike booted up his computer. After some key codes were put it Mike opened it to her use. Once he had it open and sure she couldn't access his personal files he got up and let her have at it.

Nadine took a deep breath and got behind the desk. The big chair was very comfortable as she sat I nit and it helped her relax a bit as she typed out the site she remembered. The sire came to life and she noticed Mike was not looking at the screen. She took a deep breath and expanded the icon so the image of Mike filled the screen. The image was him and Melina that she had seen.

"Mike, I don't want to sound silly, but is this you?" she asked and got up.

Mike turned to look at the screen and his eyes found the image. He looked at the scene and smiled a bit. It wasn't smug, more of a smile of remembrance. A slight exhale came from his nose as he sat on the edge of the desk and bit his lower lip. With a slight smack of his lip as he let go he looked fully to Nadine's face and answered.

"Yes, it is," was all he said.