By the Horns Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

Melina had found lingerie that wasn't period, but still fit the look of the gown. Nadine was more than a little shocked at the choice. She wanted to turn it down, but the way Melina gave her the look made her think twice about arguing. The black lace undies were boy shorts that were very cute that had a matching black lace garter belt. Sheer nude seamed stockings and a black bustier finished the package.

Nadine took the packages from the store with Melina who also had similar taste in clothes. The two of them had a blast as they talked of many things. They also talked about Melina and Mike. To Nadine's surprise Melina did care for Mike, but she didn't go into their relationship as to her it was complicated. Nadine didn't press the issue as the found the last little things for the outfits and drove away from the boutique. They got dinner for the house after they shopped and when they got home the house was in shambles. Suitcases were everywhere and kids were running around filling them.

Mike stood in the center of the chaos making sure that the youngsters were filling their bags with the proper items. Nadine was confused a what she saw and tilted her head.

"I'll explain when we're done," Mike said.

Nadine nodded and when the kids had their bags packed to Mike's specifications they had dinner. The dinner was full of fun, but there was an underlying energy from the kids. After it was done the kids went to bed and Mike sat in his office. Nadine walked by and saw him doing some paperwork. He looked up from his work and saw her walking by.

"I hope you're OK here, I know things may be a bit odd to you," he said taking his glasses off.

Nadine stopped and looked into his office. She shrugged her shoulders and walked in. Sighing she took the seat across from him. Mike closed the folder he was looking at and looked up at her.

"It not as bad as it could be. If I go to my mother's she will make me nuts. If I go to my friend's Trevor won't leave me alone. I guess here it's safe," she replied.

"I can understand that. If you want I know a few people that could help you find a place when you gets things settled," Mike offered.

"I think that would be good. I don't want to intrude on you guys," she said softly.

"I doubt intruding is the word I would use for it. Maybe an extended guest," Mike said smiling.

"Thanks. So where are the kids going?" she asked.

"Well Luis and Marcos are going to their grand parents. Seems they want to take them to meet the family back in Costa Rica. Melina is going with them the night after the party. Tony has football camp and Carey is going to my folks in Montana for a week. She has a chance to work with the forestry people. She wants to be an ecologist when she grows up. She loves it, I can't say I blame her," Mike said beaming.

"So you'll be alone for a week then?" she asked.

"Yeah, but I was thinking of going to Montana maybe. Or maybe to my property in Alaska," he said thinking.

"Alaska?" she asked incredulously.

"Yeah...I got a helluva deal on a plot out there. I also got a good house set up on it. All in all I have like four plots in a few states," Mike said as he stretched out.

"How do you afford all this?" Nadine asked.

"Well my money from the company is the base for my capitol. I also have money tied up in a ton of investments. So in all I turn a good profit. Sides, I am a thrifty shopper when it comes to land deals. You can get the land cheap, it's the taxes that suck," Mike said laughing.

"I can imagine. You probably get breaks though right?" she asked.

"Hell no! If the Republicans are in office I get taxed because I am what's wrong with moral order. When the Democrats are in office I get taxed because they call me the rich that doesn't pay his share. So in the end I get screwed more than my stars do!" Mike said laughing.

Nadine caught the joke and laughed with him. The humor was well needed as it helped her mood. The two talked about his business and Nadine was amazed at how much he was responsible for. She also came to find out that Desiree was more than just a star, she was an large equity in the business. Desiree held a eighteen percent share in the company to Mike's thirty two percent. The rest was the man from the party she had seen with the young women. All the money Mike made was also put into various things that made him even more money. She was amazed at how organized and strategically he placed his finances.

The conversation actually helped Nadine think of things from a new perspective. She thought about her own finances and compared what she had to what he did. She had a house, but she knew it was likely to be split between her and Trevor. She also had her car and not much else. Her mind thought of the variables of her finances when Mike stood up. He walked to his file cabinet and put the files away. Turning back to face her he smiled and held out his hand to her. She took it and he led her from his office. Mike closed and locked the door then led the way to her bedroom.

"Sleep tight. We have a fun day ahead tomorrow," Mike said.

"I will," she said and gave him a hug.

Mike smiled and put his arms around her back. He held her for as long as she held him and when she broke it off he backed away. Nadine went to her room and shut the door and Mike went to his bedroom. Nadine stripped for bed and crawled into it. The warm blankets engulfed her and she lay there for a few minutes thinking. She pondered asking Mike if he would help her set up a portfolio of her own. As she weighed it the idea had merit. She smiled as she curled on her side and slept a good night sleep.

The next day started with the mass exodus of the kids to their various destinations. Mike explained to Nadine he would take her to the appointment she had with Stephanie. Nadine accepted the ride, but she found the condition was to come with him as he dropped everyone off. Mike took Tony to the bus for the trip to the camp. After that he dropped the young ones off with the grandparents. He took some time to spend with them and when he was done he dropped Carey off at the airport. On the drive back he drove her to her appointment with Stephanie. Stephanie knew of what was going on with Nadine and she decided to not talk about it for Nadine's sake. Instead the two found themselves being pampered by a talented pair of manicurists.

"I could get used to this," Nadine said as the artist did her magic with Nadine's nails.

"Agreed," Stephanie said sighing.

Nadine sighed as the woman completed her finger nails and began the pedicure. She had never had one before so the sensation was new, but enjoyable. Rarely had she ever been pampered and the time she was having was a good one. Stephanie looked to her friend and saw the closed eyes and knew that she was enjoying herself.

"We should do this again I think," Stephanie offered.

"Next week?" Nadine laughed and Stephanie agreed.

"Sure thing sweetie. So what are you doing tonight?" Stephanie asked.

"I am going out with Mike to a party for his business partner," she replied and let out a pleased sigh.

"You're going out with Mike?" Stephanie asked shocked.

"Well him, Melina, and his friends. It's his partner's birthday party tonight," Nadine explained.

"Wow, open invitations?" Stephanie asked.

"No, it's a themed party. Forties or nothing," she replied.

"Wow, retro," Stephanie said and laughed a bit.

"That's what she wants," Nadine said and sighed as she felt the warm water wash off her feet.

The two sat back as the heavenly artists completed their tasks with nothing else said. They enjoyed a facial as well. When they were done Nadine felt great. Her skin felt very soft and touchable. On a hunch she had the artist paint her nails, fingers and toes, in a sensual red. Looking at them she admired the job the woman had done. Stephanie paid for the both of them and tipped them all well. As they were leaving Nadine was shocked when she saw Mike's Mustang rolling up to pick her up.

"Wow...a chauffeur too," Stephanie laughed.

"We have to be at a certain place at a certain time. It works for all of us," Nadine said.

Mike parked the car and sat waiting for Nadine. He didn't rush her, but she knew that time was essential. Nadine looked to her friend and gave her a tender hug. Stephanie smiled as she hugged her best friend for a long time. When they broke it off Nadine gave her a peck on the lips.

"You know your my best friend," Nadine said smiling, "Don't feel bad when I don't call."

"I know, I'm glad we're good still," Stephanie said softly.

"We were never bad Stephanie," Nadine said and smiled her bright smile.

The two shared another hug and Nadine walked to the car after it broke. She got in and Mike started the engine up. Stephanie waved to her friend and Mike waved back with Nadine. They drove out of the lot and onto the on ramp of the freeway. Mike showed Nadine the power of his car and Nadine squeaked as he gunned the engine. The speakers came alive as a song Nadine never heard kicked on. The bass of the song was heavy and the lyrics were very haunting as she listened to it. Slowly she found herself bobbing her head to the song.

"Who is this?" she asked.

"Chevelle," Mike said.

"Isn't that a car?" Nadine asked chuckling.

"It's where the leader of the band came up with the name," Mike replied.

"Oh, well what is this song, I kinda like it," Nadine asked.

"It's called "Get Some", " Mike said as he turned it up for her.

Nadine listened to the loud hard bass as the song hit the bridge and was blown away when the end came and seemed to throb the car.

"So do you only listen to rock?" she asked.

"I listen to whatever doesn't annoy me, or suck," Mike replied.

Nadine laughed at the honesty of it all. Mike didn't pull any punches and she was starting to appreciate it. Finally she had met a person who didn't hide from how he felt or what to say. She looked to Mike and was curious of something.

"So what's going to happen tonight?" she asked.

"Well we'll get there about eight thirty. I have a few details to set up before she arrives. The party will start at eight forty five and then at nine Dez will arrive. The party will turn into a happy affair from then on. At nine thirty we are gonna give her the cake and sing to her. Then we give her presents. She wont open them at the club as there's gonna be a lot of them. After that I have a special surprise for her, but if you utter anything to her I'll skin you alive," Mike said smiling darkly.

Nadine's eyes got wide as she heard the threat and she laughed a little in a scared tone.

"It's a special deal I have for her, let's just keep it at that," Mike said smiling in a mysterious light.

Nadine shook her head as they got off the freeway and drove into the neighborhood. The car pulled into the parking space in the driveway and Mike killed the engine. He unlocked the doors and got out and looked across the street. Trevor was in his car and looked like he wanted to say something. However, when Mike stood tall and his eyes scanned across the way he turned over his engine and drove off. Mike led Nadine to the house and Melina was at the door. Nadine barely had a chance to come in when Melina snatched her by the hand and took her off to begin getting ready. Mike laughed as he watched the pair go up the stairs. He didn't have as much to do as they did so he took care of the small things while the ladies got dressed up.

Nadine was rushed to the shower and her and Melina began the arduous task of preparation. After a nice shower Melina had her in the bathroom to begin working on her hair. Using a flat iron she permed Nadine's hair straight and tied it into a ponytail. She worked on her own hair and had Nadine do her makeup while she got her mess of curls under control. After a half hour Nadine and Melina had their make up and hair done and Nadine was amazed at how she looked in the reflection. Her lips looked very kissable as the red lipstick made them seem much more pouty than normal. Her big eyes seemed very doe like as the blue high lights made them stand out like brown diamonds.

Melina was not bashful of nudity around anyone and dropped her towel. Nadine was a little hesitant, but Melina gave her little choice as she popped her on the ass with her own towel making Nadine drop her towel. The two had a fun time of dressing when Melina was done laughing from that. The task ahead was made fun when Melina put on her MP3 player and the room was flooded with upbeat dance music that got Nadine in a fun mood.

The ladies put on their lingerie and Nadine was shocked at how it made her look. She had never worn stockings before and the sight of them being held up by the cute garters made her look at them as a possible long term wear. Melina and her put on their shoes and once that was done They each pulled on elbow length gloves. Melina's dress was a sexy blue so her gloves matched. Nadine's black dress was accompanied by black gloves. Once their jewelry was in place Melina got out the dresses and one at a time the ladies helped each other into them. Once Nadine was zipped up she took a second to look in the mirror and was nearly floored at the sight that greeted her.

The dress was an amazing sight that took her breath away. The way the whole ensemble added to a whole was something she would never had believed possible. She looked ultra classy, but at the same time sexy as all get out. Her figure was highlighted by the gown and it made a very alluring hour glass. Melina walked up behind her and the look on her face was one of being thoroughly impressed.

"You do cut a figure," Melina said softly.

Nadine was still in shock and nodded absently. Melina gigged and kissed her cheek.

"Come on mami, let's take some before party pictures," Melina said in an eager tone.

Nadine and her spent the next twenty minutes having a blast and taking fun pictures. Several were just her posing, many were of the two of them posing together, and a few were of Melina. The two were laughing after the last picture when they heard a knock at the door. Melina jumped to her feet and sashayed to the door. She peeped out and smiled as she saw the dashing man at the door. Mike wore a very high class suit that made him look like James Cagney from one of his many mobster movies. He had a blue pin stripe suit with a vest under the coat. A crisp white shirt was under that and a red and gold tie peeked out from under the vest. It was held in place by a diamond tie pin and matching cufflinks.

When Melina opened the door Nadine saw in his left hand her held a very old school fedora. When he looked in the room and saw the two beauties ready to go he grinned and put his hat on to the side like a mobster of old. He smirked at Nadine and pointed at her.

"Here's lookin' at you kid," he said in his best Cagney impersonation.

Nadine smiled at the remark and did a turn so he could see the whole look. Mike let out a loud whistle.

"Good lawdy!" he exclaimed and Nadine laughed loudly.

Melina laughed as well and brought the camera to him. She rapidly spoke in Spanish to him as she showed all the pictures and Mike nodded his head in an impressed manner.

"You definitely cut a nice figure Miss Nadine," Mike said and tipped his hat to her.

Nadine's bright smile was a genuine one. She took the compliment in stride and as she did the camera clicked one more time. Nadine laughed as Melina gave a victory smile and put the camera away.

"Well now my lovely ladies, it seems you both are in need of a gentleman to escort you to the ball. As I know of none, would you permit me to do the honor?" Mike asked as he offered his arms to them.

"Well if I must," Melina said teasingly and took his left arm.

Nadine laughed and took his other arm. Together they walked down the stairs and to the door. Mike opened the door and when they went to the front a limo was waiting for them.

"I am not driving tonight as I plan to imbibe quite a few of the occasional cocktails," Mike said smiling.

"Means more fun for us!" Melina said laughing and took Nadine by the arm.

The driver held the door for the ladies and when they were safe inside Mike entered. The door shut and Nadine was suddenly very worried. She was about to go to a party that likely was going to be wilder than anything she had ever known before. She was shaking a bit and Melina saw it. Seeing her friend needed a relaxer she found the cabinet next to her and saw a bottle of wine inside. She opened it and poured a glass for Nadine and held it to her. Nadine took the glass and when she was about to sip it Melina poured a glass and clinked it to hers.

"Here's to a great night mami!" Melina said in a bubbly tone.

"To you too," Nadine said and sipped her wine.

Melina sipped her wine and leaned into Mike's shoulder. She was very relaxed looking as she sipped her wine. Mike leaned back into the chair and closed his eyes. He sat lost in thought leaving the two to have more time alone.

"So you ready for this mami?" Melina asked.

"Yes, no, I don't know," Nadine answered honestly.

Melina giggled a bit and sipped her wine again. Once she was done she looked at Nadine and her eyes shone in a strange light.

"Just whatever happens mami, have fun. Don't think about it," Melina said in a very sensual tone.

"What do you mean, whatever happens?" Nadine asked back with a bit of trepidation.

"Let's just say there are going to be a lot of hot people at the party with a lot of alcohol. This is a by invitation only party, so it may get a bit....fun," Melina said smiling hungrily.

Nadine heard that and she got a bit worried. She looked to Mike who opened his eyes and smiled at her.

"What my little ball of "can't handle her liquor" is saying is; it's for Stable personnel only. No civies allowed. There may be a bit of adult fun to be had tonight. Just if it happens I hope you don't get too put off by what you see," Mike said softly.

Nadine nodded her head and sipped her wine. She thought about what Melina had just said the rest of the way to the club. The arrival of the limo was far sooner than she would have liked, but she had little time to worry now. The door opened and Nadine took her first shaking step into the big bad world.

While not an A list occasion the club had a large amount of security. The bouncers opened the rope for the group as they walked arm in arm to the door. Once inside Nadine's eyes widened as she saw the crowd of nearly a hundred fifty plus people. She knew that not all of them were stars, many were the production team and accounting staff. She was impressed that so many of them would show for the party. Mike was immediately set upon by the people in attendance. He shook many hands and kissed many cheeks as he walked to the office part of the club. Melina took her to their private booth and they sat down. Nadine was very nervous as she looked along the bar and took in the panorama of it all.

The club was fairly large. It could easily hold she guessed maybe four hundred or so people on the floor and maybe two hundred more along the sides. She noted the upper floor was a VIP lounge and bar. They sat along the stairs, but as soon as Mike came back they went up stairs. Mike was talking with the owner of the club and the two seemed to be old friends. They joked as the owner and him went over the paperwork for the night.

"Jesus, remind me to have a barbeque for my next birthday," Mike joked.

The club owner laughed at that and the two signed off on all the forms. Once it was done Mike led the ladies to a nice booth and they sat down. A waiter came up and they ordered drinks. Nadine and Melina got another glass of wine while Mike got a scotch on the rocks. The three of them got their drinks and sipped them leisurely for a while. Mike looked at his watch and noted the time.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers