By The Light Of The Moon

Story Info
Unexpected sex with sister-in-law.
3.7k words
4.49
507.7k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DougB
DougB
6 Followers

My wife and I have been married for almost 14 years. We have 3 children and a great marriage. At 40, my wife is 2 years older than I am. My wife has 2 younger sisters, who are both married as well.

When I first met my wife, more than 16 years ago, her younger sister Sherry was only 18 years old. She was about 5'8" and very skinny. She looked like a typical high school girl who was as awkward as she was naive. My wife and I dated for a couple of years before we got married. Although I was very close to her family, it seemed we rarely saw Sherry during this time. Quite honestly, I never gave her much thought. But all that would change.

I remember very distinctly the night of our wedding rehearsal. Sherry showed up with her boyfriend just as we were about to get started. She was one of my wife's bridesmaids. When I first looked at her, I did a double take. Sherry had matured into a very shapely and attractive young woman. I could hardly believe that this was the same girl I met 2 years earlier. She had an amazing pair of boobs and a perfect ass to match. One of my ushers, who knew the family quite well, also noticed the change.

"Where did Sherry got those tits?" he asked. "She didn't look like that the last time I saw her."

Later that evening, my wife even made a comment.

"I wonder if the change in Sherry's body is a result of taking the pill?" she pondered. "I've heard that large boobs can be a common but welcome side affect."

The years passed and Sherry herself got married. We all started having kids, and the families remained close. Sherry would often come over with her kids during the summer, and take advantage of our pool. I work from my home office so I was always anxious to see her in her revealing one piece bathing suits or her even skimpier bikinis. I was careful not to make my lust for her obvious, but it was sometimes quite hard. She has this one suit that has a zipper up the whole front. One day her 5 year old son pulled it down quickly. I got a very good look at her succulent boobs. I often wished that I had a secret camera in the change room to watch her get undressed.

It was a Thursday morning in late November. I was just settling in for work when the phone rang. The call display said it was Sherry so my wife picked up the phone.

"Hi sweetie," Sherry said. "My hubby's away at a police conference until Monday and I've just been called in to work the night shift at the hospital."

Sherry is an emergency room nurse.

"I wanted to know if you could baby-sit my kids overnight," she begged.

My wife however had other plans. She and our kids were headed up to her parents cottage which is about an hours drive from our house. They were planning on staying there overnight, and coming back the next day.

"Why don't I take your kids to the cottage as well," my wife suggested. "It would be a good chance for them to see their grandparents. The only thing is I won't be back until later tomorrow."

"That's a great idea," said Sherry. "I'll be over quickly with the kids."

When she arrived, about 30 minutes later, we talked briefly. I couldn't help notice that her ass was very shapely. I figured that it was in great shape form all the running she was doing.

"I'll be back by about 5:00 pm tomorrow," my wife said. Sherry agreed that she would show up then to collect her kids. Everyone left, and I went back to work.

Just before 5:00 the next day, Sherry showed up as promised. When she came in the house her hair was noticeably wet from the falling snow.

"Hi Sherry," I greeted her. "Your sister just called to say that she's running a bit late due to the snow."

That was no problem for Sherry since she was on her own tonight with her husband being out of town. I offered her some wine and we sat down in the family room and chatted. She looked amazing! She was wearing skin tight jeans that were riding up her pussy in the front. Her ass was incredible. She was wearing a loose fitting blouse that kept falling forward when she reached over to pick up her wine glass. I could see right down her top. She was wearing a thin yellow lace bra. Every once in a while I could clearly see her nipples poking through the thin material.

We must have lost all track of time because about an hour later my wife called again.

"Listen," she said, "I'm back at the cottage. The snow is really starting to blow and visibility on the highway was very poor. We're going to stay the night and try again tomorrow."

We live in a snow belt area so this type of occurrence was common. When I looked out the window I quickly realized just how bad the snow had gotten. We live in the country and the roads can get quite bad when the snow is blowing off the farm fields.

"Say Sherry, perhaps you should stay the night," I stated. "Why travel in this weather all the way home, just to have to come right back in the morning."

She seemed a little apprehensive about the appearance of spending the night, but I told her not to be silly.

"Look, if you're worried about how it looks then why not call the cottage to say hi to your kids, and at the same time tell your sister about the plan," I suggested.

She did just that. My wife thought it was a great idea. She told her to go ahead and use some of her pyjamas and whatever else she needed to make herself at home. Of course by now my male hormones were starting to kick in. I had never spent any time with Sherry on my own let alone a whole night. This was going to be interesting.

I suggested that we think about having some dinner. We decided on some pasta, a garden salad, and a fresh bottle of wine. During dinner we chatted about family stuff like kids, parents, and school. Sherry said that her husband was away a lot lately since he was training to become a detective with the police force. She was only working part time as a nurse so she had a great deal of time to herself.

I've got a real thing for nurses in uniform and Sherry was no exception. I'd fantasized many times about what she wore under hers. My wife once told me about this white garter belt set that Sherry had, complete with thong panties and a skimpy bra. The idea of her wearing it always brought me to attention.

After dinner, we cleaned up the kitchen.

"Do you mind if I take a quick shower?" asked Sherry.

"Of course not," I responded. "Let me get you a fresh towel. You can use the shower in the master bath."

The shower in there is the nicest in the house. It's got lots of jets that spray your entire body. While she was in the shower I went to our room to get my pyjamas. The door to the bathroom was closed to the hallway, but the one to our bedroom was wide open. From our room I could see Sherry's reflection in the three way mirror mounted on the wall. She was in the shower which has a semitransparent door.

I could see the outline of Sherry's body including her shapely ass and her nice firm breasts. She was washing her hair. As she massaged her scalp, her breasts would jiggle back and forth from the movement of her arms. I could see the hair on her pussy was dripping wet between hers legs. I was transfixed. I knew I should hurry up and get out the room because she'd be able to see me if she stepped out of the shower. Reluctantly I left.

About ten minutes later she came down the stairs and into the home theatre room. She was wearing a pair of my wife's pyjamas. They were royal blue satin and they looked great. The pyjama top was quite tight since she has bigger boobs than my wife. The shirt was kind of pulling at the buttons and it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were straining against the material.

"Would you like to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure," she said, "that would be great."

I'm an avid collector of dvd's so I always have the most current releases available. Even though I had a ton of recent movies, she chose "Body Heat".

"Maybe watching this will warm me up on this cold night," she laughed

I could think of other ways to take care of that. We cooked up a batch of popcorn, grabbed some more wine, and settled in for the flick. About half way through the movie, Sherry said she was still chilly. I got a big comforter from the closet and put it over the two of us. This seemed to please Sherry. She moved a bit closer to me and laid her head on my shoulder while we continued to watch the movie. I instinctively put my arm around her and got cosy as well. With her leaning on me like that, I could see down the front of her shirt. Her boobs were amazing. I desperately wanted to put my hand down the front of her shirt and play with her nipples but I knew better. I prayed that the growing bulge in my pants would go unnoticed by Sherry. Or did I.

The movie ended around 10:00 pm

"I'm getting very sleepy," said Sherry. "I think I'll get ready for bed."

"Why don't you use my daughter's room," I said. "I'll help you change the sheets."

We got the room ready and both headed off to bed in separate directions. Before I left her, she gave me a peck on the cheek and thanked me for being so kind to her. As I lay in my bed I was imagining her naked. My wife had often commented that Sherry liked to sleep in the nude. She probably only does that at home I guessed.

About 2 hours later I was awoken by Sherry. She was standing beside my bed still dressed in my wife's pj's.

"The hydro has gone out because of the storm and the house is starting to get cold," she informed me.

My wife and I have a fireplace in our room so I hopped out of bed and lit a fire.

"Listen," I said gallantly, "you climb into the bed and get warm. I'll put my shirt back on and sleep in the big arm chair in front of our fireplace."

"Now who's the one that's being silly," she responded. "This king size bed has more than enough room for the two of us."

I agreed without hesitation and hopped back into bed. Even though Sherry was my sister-in-law, it was a little strange laying next to another woman after 14 years of marriage. I had a hard time sleeping. So did Sherry. She got up to go to the bathroom and was gone for several minutes. When she came back into the room, I noticed that when the light from the moon hit her pyjamas, I could clearly see the outline of her nipples. They were very hard. This was probably due to the cold temperature. I could also see the outline of her bikini panties. They were smaller than any bathing suit I had ever seen her in. I was afraid that my now raging hard-on was going to give my thoughts away.

Sherry slid back under the sheets and was laying on her side. She curled up into the fetal position and had her ass pressed up against my bulge. That was about all I could stand. I rolled onto my back.

"Is everything okay?" she asked. "Everything's fine," I grunted.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I felt one of Sherry's hands on my chest. She had rolled over onto her stomach and had her arm over my body. I thought she was asleep. But as I lay there, almost paralysed with fear, her hand started to creep lower. Finally she had her hand on top of the bulge in my pants. Then, without warning, she slipped her hand inside my pyjama bottoms and began to massage my cock. Now I knew she was awake.

"What are you doing," I asked stupidly.

"Don't you like it?" she said.

"Of course I do," I stammered.

"Then just relax and enjoy yourself," she coyly said.

"What would your sister think of this," I pleaded.

"Don't worry about her," she giggled.

By now she had moved her head down to my crotch and had helped me to pull my pants and underwear off. She was gently blowing warm air around my fully engorged cock. Then she began to suck on my cock with a gentle swirling motion of her tongue. I was in ecstasy. I'd been so worked up during the evening that I was afraid I would cum before things had gone any further, but I managed to keep calm.

All the while she was working on my cock I was trying get my hand up Sherry's top to massage those beautiful boobs. While still sucking on my cock she rolled over on her side so that her front was facing me. Now I could undo her buttons with ease. As I did, her firm tits sprang out of the top and stood squarely in front of me. Her rosy pink nipples were hard and erect. She was gorgeous. This was all too much. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Look out," I screamed, "I'm going to cum."

My cum splattered all over her luscious boobs. She scooped up my juice and licked off her fingers with great fervour.

But the fun was only just beginning. I just had to have a nibble. I rolled Sherry onto her back and kissed her fully on the lips. We exchanged tongues at a furious pace. My hand started to massage her naked tits. They were magnificently firm. I hadn't felt boobs like that since I was 18. I kissed and nibbled her neck and worked my way lower. I finally reached Sherry's breasts. I kissed her nipples lightly and then put them between my teeth and bit on them gently. She started to moan in pleasure. I knew I had to take this further.

While continuing on her tits, I let my left hand wander over her flat stomach until it reached the top of her bottoms. I inched my fingers under the waistband and slid them into her pants. I kept reaching further until I got to the top of her panties. As I slipped my fingers under the elastic, I could feel the faint trace of her pubic hair. It felt soft and curly under my delicate touch. As I inched even further down, all the while kissing her swollen nipples, I felt her moistened slit with the tips of my fingers. Her clit was engorged and her panties were soaked. I stroked my finger up and down her slit, occasionally slipping one inside her hot cavity. She was moaning very loudly.

"Take off my bottoms," she yelled ecstatically. "I need you to lick my cunt."

This came as a complete shock, but she didn't have to ask me twice. With the full moon shining through the crack in the drapes I could see her body as if it were daylight. I sat up on the bed and helped her to pull down her pants. She gave a slight lift to her bum which made it easier. I left her panties in place on purpose. I love lingerie, and I just had to see these. They were yellow lace panties. They were just like something out of the Victoria's Secret catalogue that my wife received each month. The material was wedged inside her crack and she looked ever so slutty. Although I loved the look of them in the moonlight, they were definitely in the way. I slowly eased them down, over her knees, and tossed them on the floor.

Sherry ran her hand through her pussy hair and stuck a finger in her moist opening. She then licked her fingers very seductively.

"How does that taste?" I asked.

"Why don't you find out for yourself," she urged.

With that, she spread her legs as wide as she could and pulled her cunt open with both her hands. I got down between her widely spread legs and began to kiss her thighs. My kisses got closer and closer to the target

"Stick your tongue in my pussy," she begged. "I can't take anymore of your teasing."

I finally did as I was told. I flicked my tongue over her clit and she shuddered in excitement. I then worked up and down her slit as she grabbed the back of my head and pushed it further into her pussy. My fingers were helping to keep her lips open as I sucked on her clit. It was big enough that I could gently bite it with my teeth. I had only worked her with my tongue for a few minutes, but that was enough. She bucked in orgasm and the flood gates opened.

"No one's ever eaten me out like that before," she confessed, "especially my husband. In fact he doesn't like doing it at all."

"What else doesn't he like to do?" I inquired.

A sly look came over her face.

"Do you think we could talk dirty while we have sex?" she asked demurely. I readily agreed.

"Do you want me to lick your pussy again, or am I gonna fuck you silly?" I taunted.

"Lick me, lick me," she pleaded. "Lick me 'til I cum."

I dove back down between her legs and licked her silly. She was practically squealing in delight.

"You're so damned wet," I shouted. "I've never seen so much pussy juice."

"If you keep doing what you're doing you'll taste a lot more," she moaned.

"Don't stop," she begged. "I'm so close." I continued to flick her clit with my tongue until she flooded may face with cum. It was delicious.

"Oh my god," she screamed, "that was so intense."

By now I was aching hard again. I wanted to fuck her so badly. After years of lust and fantasy, it was finally coming true.

"I want that cock deep inside my pussy," she yelled.

Who was I to deny a beautiful woman her wishes. She grabbed my cock and sucked it up and down with her spit covered tongue. It was so wet it was dripping. She then guided my cock to her moist and eager slit. With a slow and steady pace I plunged my cock deep into her open and yearning cunt. For a woman who had had 2 children, she was amazingly tight. I could feel her pussy muscles as she tightened them around my cock.

"Pump me," she screamed. "Pump me hard. Grind my pussy with that hard cock."

I fucked her as hard as I could. She had her legs wrapped around my back, and was almost forcing me deeper into her pussy. After letting me out of her leg grip, I flipped her onto her front and slammed into her from behind. She moved her sexy ass to meet my every thrust. Her firm and ripe tits were swaying back and forth as I pumped her cunt over and over.

"Ride my pussy," she moaned. "Take me all the way."

After 10 or 15 minutes of this, Sherry said she wanted to get on top. I rolled onto my back and she got into position. She grabbed my swollen cock and guided it into her steaming hole. The whole bed was wet with sweat and juices. It was incredible. Watching her whole body slam up and down on my cock was wild. Her tits were jiggling in front of my very eyes. I grabbed them and pulled her towards my mouth so I could suck her nipples.

"Suck my tits," she yelled, "suck them harder."

As she was riding my rigid pole, she would sink down against my groin and grind our pubic hairs together. It was an unbelievable feeling. Her pussy tightened harder again, around my aching cock. I could feel her orgasm dripping out of her and covering my balls. We'd been fucking for close to an hour.

"I can't hold back any longer," I yelled. "I'm about to cum again."

"I want you to cum all over my face," she shouted.

Although I had never done this on purpose to any woman, I had seen it several times in porno movies. I jumped at the chance. Sherry quickly rolled onto her back and I straddled her chest with my legs. She grabbed by rock hard cock and pumped it up and down while playing with my balls. Bingo. I let loose a never ending stream of cum that landed in her hair, covered her face, and splattered her succulent boobs. I was spent. We laid there in the bed in our own juices. In seemed totally natural. We were so caught up in our sexual antics that we hadn't even noticed that the hydro was back on.

"Why don't we take a shower together," Sherry suggested. "Then we can change the sheets, and get some sleep."

In the shower we managed to fuck again. This time I pumped her pussy full of sperm. She was on the pill so we knew we were safe.

The next morning we awoke to a winter wonderland. Snow was everywhere. My wife called and said that the highways were closed and that they were snowed in for at least another day. What a pity!

DougB
DougB
6 Followers