By The Numbers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,344 Followers

"Oh, God . . . ." she moaned, hanging her head. Her body shook. I pushed my fingers in deeper, until her cunt and ass were both filled as deeply as my fingers could reach. I held them there for a long moment, rubbing her stiff clit – damn, it was even bigger now, swollen to the girth of a pen – with the fingertips of my other hand.

"Like that?" I asked her.

"Mmm . . . fuck, yes," she whispered heatedly. "Make me cum, Nate. Please, oh God please make me cum . . . ."

I grinned. I was in control, now. I was calling the shots. Sheila's pleasure was mine to control, and that was even more arousing than what I was doing. I pumped into her holes faster and faster, feeling two sets of muscles squeezing and tugging my fingers. Sheila grunted and cried out when I added my little finger to the one in her ass, and slapped her hand onto the hood of the car.

"Fuck, Nate!" she yelled. "I'm gonna cum! Don't stop, baby, I'm gonna cum!"

I plunged into her fiercely, finger-fucking Sheila with the speed and force of a jackhammer. My hand smacked her ass on impulse, and Sheila bucked, whimpering, moaning, and vibrating like a tremolo. Again and again, my firm hand slapped against quivering flesh, earning a yelp each time. Those beautiful cheeks glowed with crimson hand prints by the time she erupted, screeching her orgasm to the world.

Sheila pushed up to the limits of her arms and shoved her hips back at me, almost making me stumble back. But I doubt her pussy and ass would have let me go; they were so tight around my fingers, I was afraid they would break. Still, for good measure, I clutched her thigh with my left hand, holding her to me.

Accompanied by quaking aftershocks, Sheila eventually began to relax. I didn't move my fingers other than to adjust them and insure they were still attached to my hand. Sheila straightened and half-turned, her face hazy and eyes glazed. Her breath was hot on my face as she slipped her arm around me and kissed me deeply.

"S-slowly," she whispered. "P-pull them out . . . s-slowly . . . ."

I did as she asked, withdrawing my fingers gently. Sheila jolted a couple of times before I recovered my cum-drenched hand. I flexed my fingers experimentally, finding them slick, borderline bruised, but still functional.

"I, um . . . need a sec," mumbled Sheila mumbled, turning around fully and sitting on the car's hood. She sagged against me, her chin on my head she held me close and recovered her breath. Her small breasts were ready for my lips, and I kissed them while massaging her thighs and back. The moment was so intimate, so perfect and satisfying. I honestly would have been happy ending the night right then.

But Sheila was not about to forget about me. She pulled me up, kissed my lips. "Why don't you lay back?" she asked, dark eyes glittering wantonly.

I groaned with anticipation and rolled onto my back on the hood, propped up on my elbows. Sheila settled into a squat between my legs, eyeing my engorged cock. It bobbed out toward her face, and she grinned, nibbling her tongue. Warm, sublime hands captured me, one wrapping around my thick shaft, the other cradling my swollen balls. I sighed at the touch of her massaging fingers.

"Oh, baby," she breathed out. "I've been looking forward to this."

I squirmed under her touch. "Me, too," I croaked.

Sheila giggled softly, then shifted as she got comfortable. Her right hand squeezed my shaft firmly, pumping up and down. Her left rolled my balls, massaging them and pushing them up now and then. A broad smile stretched her lips as my dick leaked a steady flow of clear, sticky fluid that made her hand smack wetly as she masturbated me.

"Damn, I don't even have to spit on it, do I?" she commented rhetorically.

"God, that feels good," I moaned, watching her hands flutter up and down. She would squeeze tightly on each upstroke, massage the head with her thumb and make me squirm. Sometimes, she would use both hands together, and despite the fact that she did not need to, spit on my cock now and then. Her eyes flashed back and forth from my cock to my face, and she smiled the entire time, anticipating my eruption.

My body jerked, spasming beneath her ministrations. My hips pushed out toward Sheila, making my cock thrust closer to her face. The head bumped her lips briefly, leaving a thick line of fluid that stretched from cock to mouth. Aroused as I was, my release was not going to take long.

Sheila sensed this, and stroked my dick faster and faster, squeezing it harder. One hand shoved my balls against the base of my shaft, the other raked her smallish nails around the base of my cock. Her face was a mask of wicked eagerness as she realized she was about to bring me off.

"Are you you're gonna shoot, baby?" she whispered, her parted lips hovering just above the crown of my straining cock.

"Soon!" I grunted. "Oh, God!"

Sheila pumped faster and faster on my cock, her tight grip making wetsmack-smack-smacksounds, her eyes giving me a pleading look. "Ooo, come on, baby! Cum on me! Shoot it all over my face!"

On your face? Oh, fuck . . .that did it for me. I gasped and groaned, shoving my hips out, pushing my cock over Sheila's gorgeous face . . . .

My cock pulsed in her little hand, launching thick salvos of creamy white fluid that spurted into her hair, on her forehead, nose, upper lip, and chin. Sheila grinned at the feel of my heavy, warm cum, and turned her head a bit, letting a few thick gobs land on her cheeks, chin, and right on those heavenly lips. Some of it even disappeared in her mouth, yet still Sheila grinned.

I bucked in the throes of my orgasm, watching droplets of fluid falling to her upturned breasts and slender thighs below. Sheila laughed and cooed all the while, tugging on my dick, squeezing it almost painfully to get every last drop of semen.

Finally, she let go of my cock and eased back, looking down at her cum-speckled body. Thick tendrils of semen dangled from her chin, and more ran down her neck, making the valley between her breasts glisten. Sheila giggled, and ran her hands over herself, smearing my seed into her skin. From her face and neck to her abdomen and thighs, she literally glowed with the thin wet film of my cum.

Sitting up straight, Sheila gave me a naughty look as she licked her gooey hands and sucked on shiny wet fingers. "That was hot, Nate," she cooed.

I groaned, falling back on the hood. "Holy shit . . . ."

***

Sheila steered the conversation as we lay upon reclined seats in my car, her body snuggled against mine and her fingers tickling the hairs of my abdomen. I caught on pretty quick that any mention of her boyfriend was off-limits. I might have insisted that I know what was going on, if what she was doing with me was some sort of prelude to a relationship, or if she really did just want to fool around and had no plans to leave her boyfriend. But I did not. I held my tongue, keeping to the place where Sheila, it seemed, had decided I belonged.

My ego may have found affront with that. After all, the basic male instinct was to be the one in charge. But when you're a twenty-year-old kid, and a gorgeous, naked woman is laying beside you and running her hands all over the place . . . well, fuck ego. The Id was in control.

Instead, we talked about work, sharing the latest gossip about who was sleeping with who, who was going to get fired, who we thought was stealing steaks from the walk-in cooler. We touched a little on her life outside her relationship, but Sheila was cagey with what she let me know. The only items of substance I learned concerned her father and his second wife (Sheila refused to call 'the busty bitch' "mom") and Sheila's kid brother Roman, who was nineteen and serving his first tour in Iraq. Sheila was afraid for him, though she tried to hide it by saying how handsome he looked in his uniform.

We eventually dressed and I fired up the car. While my fluid had soaked into her skin by that point, the aroma of cum still surrounded her. She seemed to like it, and I came to the conclusion that Sheila had something of a cum fetish.Fine with me,I thought.

It was a good twenty or thirty minute drive back to the restaurant, where Sheila had left her car. She spent the time giving me a long, luxurious handjob, giggling now and then as we realized I was driving too slow, or when I missed an exit from the highway. I finally came again, coating Sheila's fingers with my second load after I had parked next to her car. She kept squeezing and milking my shaft to get it all out, then rewarded me with a sweet kiss and a whispered good-bye.

"Oh, by the way, Nate," she said, leaning in through the open door. She eyed my spent cock, laying deflated upon my abdomen. "Next time is Number Four."

I breathed in. "Number Four?"

Sheila grinned, then slipped a single finger, oozing with cum, into her mouth. She sucked on it suggestively for a moment, mimicking a blowjob, and smacked her lips. "Number Four," she whispered huskily, then closed the door.

I watched Sheila stroll to her car, avidly licking and sucking her fingers clean of my sticky sperm. What an incredible, kinky, sexy and mysterious woman she was. She gave me a playful wave before disappearing into her car and starting the engine. I waited until she was gone before turning the key.

Number Four,I thought as I drove home.I can't wait.

To be continued . . . .

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,344 Followers
12