By The Numbers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,328 Followers

She grinned as I approached, her dark eyes smoldering sexily. She had dressed the part of a naughty schoolgirl, replete with green and black checkered skirt, a white shirt left unbuttoned and tied beneath her breasts, knee-length socks and little black flats. Her long, straight jet hair was secured in pig tails just behind her ears.

I was captivated by the sight. Sheila knew how to play up to fantasies, that was for certain. "Hi," I said.

"Hey, baby," she responded, fanning those lean thighs back and forth. The skirt was tiny, revealing glimpses of her inner thigh and the shadowed, plump lips of her sex. I tried not to shudder as I realized Sheila was not wearing anything underneath. "I've been looking forward to this, Nate."

I stepped onto the gazebo, wanting to relish the moment. "Me, too."

Sheila sat up, sliding her legs together and leaning forward with her hands on her knees. She looked years younger in her get-up, almost making me think she was just an innocent, demurely sexy schoolgirl. She pouted her lips, batted her lashes. "Don't you wanna give me a kiss?"

I took in a shuddering breath and approached. Sheila bit her lip, watching me, her eyes roaming. The tip of a pink tongue caressed her lips slowly, seductively, as she eyed the bulge beneath my jeans.

"Of course I do," I said, and stooped, meeting her eager lips as Sheila tilted her head back. She moaned softly, sucking and licking my lips, searching for my tongue. Her hands came up and touched my arms, pulling me toward her. I almost stumbled, catching myself on the back of the swing. It rocked back and forth as we kissed. Sheila's legs lifted and wrapped around my upper thighs.

"Are you ready, Nate?" she asked huskily, caressing my face and neck with her hands. Her eyes shone up at me, devilish yet promising.

I chuckled, wading through a sea of arousal. "You gotta know by now that I'm always ready for you," I said.

Sheila grinned, and grabbed fistfuls of my shirt, tugging down. "Are you, baby?" she asked, breathing out hotly through her mouth. "Are you ready for me?"

"God, yes," I said, letting myself be lowered to my knees. The sweet, musky aroma of Sheila's passion reached out from beneath her skirt, taking command of my senses . . . my mind.

Sheila's face softened, her eyes growing heavy and cheeks darkening. Fingers ran through my hair, across the line of my jaw. "I want you to eat my pussy," she whispered in that sexily vulgar way of hers.

I tried to stay calm, regulating my breathing. My eyes fell to Sheila's mostly-revealed thighs. Automatically, I settled my hands to the outsides of her legs, feeling her firm muscles tensing. She spread herself wider, making the skirt ride up. The afternoon sunlight illuminated her succulent pussy, revealing how wet she was. The lips of her luscious sex were already swollen and parted.

"Take your time, baby," Sheila said, directing my face toward the inside of her right knee. "Taste me. Don't rush."

I murmured something – can't remember what it was, now – and sucked softly at the little patch of skin just above Sheila's knee, on the inside of her thigh. She drew in a hissing breath, laying back and spreading her legs wider. Her feet lifted off the ground, making her skirt fall back, fully exposing her inspiring pussy, and set her feet on my shoulders.

"Oh, that's it, baby. Take your time . . . oh, God . . . mmm . . . ."

I didn't think about where I was – within a gazebo, on campus grounds, in the middle of the afternoon, where walkers or joggers could easily stumble upon us – as I dragged the tip of my tongue along the salty-sweet skin of Sheila's thigh. The heady fragrance of her excited pussy was so palpable that I could feel it on my tongue, even though I had yet to taste her. But I knew I was going to.

Sheila's breathing grew more and more shallow. Her fingers in my hair seemed to be pulling, directing me closer to her sex. Puffy vulva were spread wide open, sleek pink lips absolutely dripping. The thick bud of her clitoris beckoned me, glowing like a pearl within a shroud of coral drapes.

Finally, my eager tongue licked to the base of her thigh, just where her pelvis and leg were joined. The sweet tartness of her juices inflamed my tongue, and I moaned at the flavor. Sheila fluttered her skirt above her waist, watching me as I sucked at the tender flesh. I gazed up, into her slack, needy face . . . .

"Oh, God . . . ." she moaned, arching her back, pushing her dripping cunt against my mouth as I devoured her. Finesse was cast aside for the moment as I covered as much of her sweet pussy with my mouth as I could, pulling the pliant, slippery flesh inside. Breathe escaped through my nose, which felt the soft brush of her thin 'landing strip' as I moved my head back and forth. This was heaven, I decided. This was Elysium, Valhalla, the Happy Hunting Grounds. Tasting Sheila, drinking her fluid from the source, feeling the pulses of her vaginal muscles against the tip of my licking tongue . . . all of it was, in a word,paradise.

I felt the trembling of Sheila's stiff clit against the flat of my tongue, sucked it into my mouth. Her body bucked, moaning loudly, pulling my face against her cunt. "That's it, baby, eat me . . . oh, fuck yeah . . . eat my cunt. Just like that, Nate. Suck it. Suck it all out . . . ."

Her raunchy words were a verbal aphrodisiac, telling me I was doing it right. Pulling, sucking, slobbering, licking . . . I savored the taste of her, feeling like a worshipper who was finally being rewarded by his goddess. My tongue dipped into the tight, slick opening of her tunnel; I groaned at the feel of those muscles caressing and pushing against me.

After a few minutes, I released her flesh, admiring how swollen and darkened with blood her lips were. My fingers spread them wide open, my tongue thrust deep between, wiggling it around. Her wet flesh all but encased my lips. Her clit rubbed against the tip of my nose.

"Don't stop, baby don't stop," she pleaded with rapid puffs of breath, pushing her hips against my face. "Fuck me with your tongue! Yeah, baby! Yeah! Oh, God!"

I clutched her thighs, holding on, sucking Sheila through her orgasm as she erupted. The tangy, musky flavor of her cunt suddenly became sweeter, thicker. My mouth devoured it all, my tongue licking deep inside her quivering cunt to get every drop of her cum as I could.

She started to push me away, but I wouldn't have it. I had become an addict, and a single dose would not be enough for me. I thrashed Sheila's clit with my tongue, whipping it around, even as it retreated to safety under its hood. I pried her open wide with my fingers, making her cunt gape almost obscenely, and foraged deeply inside. The hanging bench creaked and protested as Sheila squirmed.

She sputtered nonsensically, looking almost in pain, but then grabbed a handful of my hair, mashing her pussy against my face and shaking. Her mouth gaped in a silent scream for a long moment, and I tasted her fresh, sweet cum once more.

"GOD!" she shrieked, throwing her head back. Her legs flew up, dancing in the air as she exploded with her most violent orgasm ever. Thin spurts of bittersweet fluid gushed into my mouth. The force of her orgasm flattered me, making my ego soar. I licked up all I could of her juice, then moved down, laving her slick, puckered anus. Sheila hissed, moaned, giggled as my tongue prodded past the ring of muscle.

"Oh, Nate . . . you dirty boy," she panted, then giggled. She rolled her hips back even further and spread her cheeks with her hands, removing them from my head. Her grinning face beamed down upon me, silently urging me to rim her anus and thrust my tongue inside. She watched me with her glowing eyes for a few moments, then rolled forward, gently pushing me back.

"My turn, baby," she declared with a soft whisper, taking my face in her hands and sucking my lips. Sleek, still-quivering thighs slid down my body, until she had her feet planted on the floorboards. Deftly, without breaking the kiss, she turned us about until I was seated on the hanging bench, she between my legs.

Sheila eased back, smiling broadly with anticipation as she undid my jeans. "You know, Nate," she said, popping the buttons of my fly. "I really loved watching you, and stroking you, but –" she paused, spreading the fabric of my jeans and exposing my erect cock to her gaze. "—Oh, baby . . . I've been dreaming about sucking you off."

I trembled, tentatively reaching for Sheila's tails with my hands. I pulled her face closer to my dick. "So have I," I said. "Baby, please . . . put it in your mouth. Suck it."

Sheila grinned up at me, and, keeping her eyes fixed on mine, lowered her head and slipped her tongue out. A groan escaped me as she licked along the length of my straining dick, as she swirled her wet tongue around the tip. She lapped up some of my pre-cum, savoring it on her tongue.

"I want you, baby," she whispered. "I want your cock in my mouth."

I ground my teeth, a feral emotion coursing through me. My hips rolled forward, tilting the head of my stiff penis toward Sheila's mouth. "Open wide, baby," I groaned. "Suck my cock."

She responded with a purely animalistic groan of her own, and swallowed a little more than half my length, sucking hard, breathing heavily through her nostrils. My body shook, my dick bathed in the incredible, moist heat of Sheila's mouth. Her tongue massaged the underside of my cock as her lips stroked the shaft. The back of her throat fluttered teasingly against the head.

After a minute or so, as I trembled beneath her insurmountable skill, Sheila slid back, letting my dick free of her mouth. Tendrils of saliva stretched from her lips and tongue to my dick. She licked her lips, stroked my cock with her hands. "Don't come too quick, baby," she said, giggling softly. "I'm gonna make this last a long time . . . just enjoy it."

I fought to control myself. "I am," I said. I laughed. "But you're just too good."

That talented tongue licked around the head of my cock, a she slid her slick hands up and down my shaft. "I'll let you cum whenever you want, baby," she said. "Even more than once, if you can."

I grunted, so unbelievably turned on. "Shit, I think I could cum ten times for you."

Sheila laughed, a soft, airy sound. "Oh, really? Wanna put that to the test?"

I squirmed. "Please, baby," I pleaded.

Sheila pursed her lips around the tip of my dick, loudly slurping up my clear pre-cum. "Please what?"

"Suck me," I begged. "Suck my cock, Sheila, please."

She giggled, biting her tongue a moment. "I love it when you beg," she said, then devoured me like an animal, shoving my cock into her mouth, then even deeper. I gasped, holding my breath, feeling the tight, rippling tube of her throat as she took me deep. Such a stupefying, erotic sight it was, as Sheila's lips closed around the very root of my dick. Deep-throat had always been a fantasy; now, it was the most sublime reality.

I was astonished, especially since Sheila had taken me so deep with ease. "Oh, God, baby, that's . . . that's . . . oh God . . . ."

Sheila kept me in her throat as long as she could, then drew back, gasping for air, thick streams of saliva flowing from her mouth to coat my cock. She stroked me for a moment or two, regaining her breath, then plunged back down, making a single gagging sound as her throat swallowed me whole one more. Her eyes smoldered up at me. The tip of her tongue tickled my balls.

With a sigh, Sheila pulled up, and stroked me firmly. She gave me a wicked look, licking her lips. "Damn, it feels good when you're that deep," she whispered, fluttering glossy fingers along my shaft.

I moaned again when Sheila went back down, sucking ardently, massaging the first three or four inches of my cock. Her hands kept pumping up and down, matching the pistoning of her mouth. Never had I received such an incredible blowjob, especially in the middle of the day, within a public gazebo in a park on campus . . . .

As caught up in the sweet pleasure Sheila was administering to me, I'm still surprised I was able to see the young female jogger, a college coed in a loose white top and snug green shorts, as she entered the glade. Her short blonde ponytail bounced behind her head. She had a voluptuous build, yet one toned by habitual exercise.

With Sheila's head bouncing in my lap, I hoped the cute young jogger would simply pass us by. But she happened to glance our way. And stumbled.

Her eyes bulged, mouth gaping open. All she saw, I knew, was a young man seated upon a bench, his jeans around his ankles, a schoolgirl bobbing her head fervently over his groin. Not too hard to figure out what was going on.

"Sheila," I said, pulling on her head.

She slipped her wet mouth from my dick. "You gonna cum?" she asked anxiously, jacking my dick and fondling my swollen balls.

My gaze remained upon the co-ed jogger, perhaps thirty yards from the gazebo. "Someone's watching us."

Sheila stiffened a moment, stopped her stroking. "Is it a cop?" she asked worriedly.

I shook my head, watching as the girl pulled iPod plugs from her ears and took a single step closer. "Just a girl. Jogging."

Sheila grinned. "Oh, yeah?" she asked, then moved, sliding up onto the bench beside me. One of her hands remained encircled tightly around the base of my cock. She looked toward our voyeur.

The girl blushed again, and nibbled her lip. Sheila chuckled as I remained, literally, frozen stiff.What the hell is she doing?Sheila crooked her finger toward the girl, beckoning her closer. Slowly, teasingly, she licked around the head of my cock, exaggerating her movements for the benefit of our audience.

As kinky and unbelievable as it was that Sheila actually encouraged the jogger to come closer, even more so was the fact that the girldidapproach, lead by wide, wondering eyes. She looked around cautiously, but there was no one else around.

The blonde stopped at the base of the gazebo, her eyes riveted to the sight of my cock and Sheila's flickering tongue. "Are you guys crazy?" she asked with disbelief evident in her voice. "What if one of the campus cops came through here?"

Sheila shrugged. "Then they could watch, too," she said with a giggle. Her mouth slipped around the crown of my dick.

The blonde watched for a moment, glancing briefly to me before returning her eyes to Sheila's sucking lips. My nervousness about the situation began to fade, replaced by yet another level of arousal. Now, I wasn't just getting a blowjob in a public place. Now, we had an audience. Never had I considered how arousing that could be.

"Yeah, but . . . what if I wasn't cool about it?" the girl asked. "I mean, what if I called the cops?"

Sheila giggled, stroking my dick. "But youare'cool with it,' right?" she asked. "'Sides, what's the big deal? Never watch a guy get sucked off before?"

The blonde blushed deeply, watching Sheila's mouth engulf my cock once more. I trembled as she smothered my dick with attention, smacking, slurping, licking. The fact that we were being watched seemed to inspire Sheila further. The blonde's mesmerized expression was exciting to me, so I could only imagine how much Sheila was enjoying it.

"Actually, um . . . no," admitted the blonde. Her eyes suddenly broadened, just as Sheila took me all the way to the root. I groaned, feeling her chin against my abdomen, the tip of her nose tickling my balls. "Holy shit!" sputtered the blonde, her mouth gaping. "How do you do that?"

Sheila slid back up, shifting beside me as she stroked my cock. "Lots of practice," she said. "You wanna try?"

My heart leapt.Did she just say that?

The blonde's cheeks flushed even darker. "Um . . . th-that's okay," she said with a nervous laugh. "I'm cool with just watching."

Sheila scooted down on the bench, getting more comfortable. "More for me, then," she commented, then resumed her eager ministrations, sighing and moaning softly as she blew me. The blonde voyeur's obvious fascination and attention heightened my pleasure. Now and then, I looked out from beneath heavy lids, peripherally watching Sheila's bouncing head as I observed the jogger's reactions.

The blonde girl seemed absolutely transfixed by the sight of my cock sliding in and out of Sheila's mouth. I wondered if the girl was getting turned on; it seemed to me that her nipples were hardening, but that may have been my imagination. At the least, her neck was flushed, and there was no denying her stupefaction as Sheila deep-throated me over and over, even keeping my cock buried for many long seconds.

Finally, the intensity of the situation proved too much, and I began bucking my hips, driving my cock in and out of Sheila's mouth. My gasps and moans were telling, and Sheila knew just when I was about to erupt. With an excited gasp, Sheila popped her mouth off me, stroking my cock firmly and rapidly with both hands.

"Watch this," she urged our voyeur, her open mouth hovering over my cock. Her breath panted hotly on my dick; she smacked her hands up and down. Indeed, the blonde was watching, even leaning in closer for a better view.

All that attention – physical as well as visual – pushed me over the edge. I bit back a cry of ecstasy as I came, my dick pulsing in Sheila's hands and spurting a thick flow of shimmering white cream. The blonde gasped at the sight of my orgasmic cock. Sheila cooed, then descended, sucking intently on the head of my dick, smearing her lips with sperm. She stroked me into her mouth, drawing out the streams of my orgasm.

I convulsed with pleasure, relishing the exquisite sensations of cumming in Sheila's incredibly talented mouth. She hung on, stroking, sucking, licking, moaning. My dick grew sensitive, and I winced at the near-painful feel of her lips and tongue upon me. "Oh, God, Sheila, stop! Please . . . ."

With a soft laugh through her nose, Sheila sucked her mouth off my cock, pursing her sticky, glazed lips around an obvious mouthful of cum. A little bubble of it rolled slowly down her chin.

I panted in bliss, relaxing in the chair. Sheila laughed through her full mouth, smiling on me. She turned to our voyeur. "Mmm," she murmured, then spoke, her words muffled. "Nummy."

The blonde looked enthralled by what had happened, staring at Sheila. "You let him . . . do it in your mouth?" she asked.

Sheila nodded, then beckoned the blonde closer, simultaneously leaning toward her. I didn't have to see Sheila's face to know that she had opened her mouth to reveal the puddle of semen that filled it. "See?"

The blonde's features distorted, and she laughed softly in a mixture of amusement and disgust. But there was no denying the look of morbid interest in her eye. "Ew."

Sheila laughed softly, then looked back to me for a moment, letting me get a brief look of her sperm-slathered tongue. She closed her mouth, sucked in her lips and cheeks, and swallowed. Smacking and licking her lips, she returned her attention to the blonde. "All gone," she said playfully, then patted her stomach. "Mmm. It's so warm."

"It's not gross?" asked the blonde.

Sheila shook her head, then lowered herself once again, squeezing my dick to urge out another thick bubble. She licked it away, sucked on the tip for a moment. "Hell, no. It's part of my diet," she said with a giggle.

The blonde laughed softly, shaking her head, then straightened. "Um . . . well, this was pretty cool, but, uh . . . I gotta get going."

Sheila nodded with a smile. "Yeah, maybe we should find someplace else to play," Sheila said. "But, thanks for hanging around. That was pretty hot."

The jogger laughed, and fitted her earplugs back in place. "You guys be careful, okay? Hate to read about a couple students getting busted for indecent exposure."

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,328 Followers