By The Numbers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,346 Followers

But it could not go on forever. I felt that incredulous rush after what seemed an eternity of plunging in and out, in and out. My balls were dripping from the wetness of her pussy, which they slapped against on each thrust. I could have kept fucking Sheila all night, I knew. But it wasn't to be.

"Sheila!" I cried.

Her face flashed to mine over her shoulder, a pained, impassioned expression coloring her rouge-glowing features. "Give it to me, baby!"

I knew what she wanted, and pulled my cock from her ass, making Sheila grunt with the unexpected vacation. She watched as I stroked myself rapidly over her taut cheeks, and we both moaned as my orgasm erupted from my cock in thick, milky pulses. Lines of cum splashed onto her cheeks and shot almost halfway up her back. I squeezed out every last bit, watching heavy dollops of cream falling to her ass, dripping down her thighs, and making the dark valley between her cheeks glisten.

Sheila cooed as she reached back and smeared her fingers in my fluid, then brought them to her lips for a taste. I pushed my cock back inside her ass, making Sheila sigh, and relaxed against her, holding her close. Her rectal muscles squeezed me tightly as I softened. I listened to the erotic sounds of Sheila sucking her fingers clean amid murmurs of content.

After a few minutes of basking in the afterglow, the branches stirred before the march of a stiff, cold breeze. Both Sheila and I shuddered.

"B-baby?"

I nodded, knowing what she was going to say. "Yeah. Come on," I urged, pulling out and taking Sheila's hand.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, then giggled. "I-it's f-f-freezing out here!"

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, holding her close as we made our way through the vegetation. "H-hey, it was y-y-your idea," I chattered.

"Sh-shut up," she said with a laugh. "G-get me back home b-before your s-s-spunk freezes to my s-skin."

I laughed, but felt a sudden warmth.She said, 'get me backhome,'I thought. I grinned all the way back to the apartment.

To be continued . . . .

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,346 Followers