By the Pool with Aunt Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s all a bit vague as I go for the shorts. I’m aware of what’s going on, but it’s as though I’ve been drugged. I pull them down to my thighs, and hear Barbara gasp.

“Oh my, yes,” she says with an appreciative chuckle. “Dear God, my beautiful nephew. If I’d known about this divine cock I’d have fucked you this afternoon.”

Hearing my aunt speaking in such a crudely candid way is a bit of a shock, which is ridiculous when I consider what’s going on between us, what’s about to happen.

“Cuh-can I touch it?” she stammers, throat working as she stares at the inflamed length.

I whine, “Oh shit,” which my aunt takes as an affirmative.

“It’s thick,” she murmurs when her fingers close around my girth. “Are we crazy for doing this, Adam?”

All I can focus on in that moment is that I’m crazy with need and desperate to come. I groan and fuck into my aunt’s fist, my hands going to the front of her gown.

“My tits?” Barbara gasps as her gaze comes back up to my face. “Is that what you want?”

I gulp and gasp out a needy, “Everything, Aunt Barbara. I want all of you.”

Her response matches my enthusiasm when she jacks at my cock and growls, “I want all of this thing inside me. Oh God, oh fuck,” whines my aunt while I squeeze her breasts through the kimono. “Is this actually going to happen between us?”

It’s full dark on a warm summer night when I tear at her clothing. My aunt’s breasts spill forth, jiggling and swaying while her kimono stays loosely belted at the waist.

Barbara lets go of my dick and steps back a couple of paces. “Get out of those shorts,” she instructs me. “I want you naked.” Then she loosens the robe and lets it slip from her shoulders, and what I see has me gaping: my beautiful Aunt Barbara in heels and stockings, totally magnificent and proud.

“You like me, don’t you,” she says while pointing at the obvious. My aunt smirks and nods, pouting while eyeing my length, sparks of devilment flashing when she grins into my face. “God, Adam,” she sighs. “Are you as excited as I am? I’m so bloody horny, babe…”

I crank at my dick and try to soak all of her up through my eyes. My need is so desperate I can’t help but tug at myself, gaze raking all over her body. “I mean it,” I groan. “You’re so lovely, Aunt Barbara. So fit…”

My aunt lets out a burst of ebullient laughter while moving in close. “You’re so kind to say so,” she says while critically examining the front of her body, chin on her chest. “I thought I’d wear the hold-ups and shoes.” Her eyes come back up and she studies my face. “Men seem to like me dressed up this way.” A wry chuckle follows with a shake of her head when Aunt Barbara finishes with, “All of my husbands were quite keen!”

I’m caught up in the madness of lust, only vaguely aware of the scale of the sin we’re about to commit. A reckless insanity descends, a cloak of yearning so deep and irresistible I’d still have to experience her pussy tight around my cock even if the world was watching us at it. The potential consequences mean nothing. I’m too hot for that body to consider anything else.

“Your husband was an idiot,” I grunt, meaning the one she has now – the soon-to-be-ex number four.

Barbara nods but responds with, “I don’t want to think about any of that now. I’m here, with you, and that’s what I want.” Then she looks at my hand and says, “You’ll pull that off if you’re not careful.” She takes control of my hard-on, stroking my length as she squeezes one of her breasts. My aunt mewls and murmurs about loving me while I maul at her tits, desire bringing a low growl from my throat. “We’re really going to do this, aren’t we,” she whines, robustly cranking my dick. “Oh God, Adam, it’s really going to happen, isn’t it?”

Then I’m grunting and fucking her hand, the first burst rushing from the eye of my cock. Barbara yelps as the hot stuff jets from me, heavy drops of my cum spattering onto the flooring, a stray splash catching my aunt across her thigh while the outflow continues, groans coming out of me as Barbara squeals in apparent delight.

“That’s it, babe,” whispers my aunt. “Let it all go.” She works at me for a little while longer, milking my cock before adding, “God, just look at the mess.” Then she smiles into my face as the deluge subsides, and I swear this is where I start loving my aunt.

Oh, I love her already, of course, but this isn’t the dutiful love expected from a nephew towards his aunt. What I feel in the moment is a romantic, sexually-heated emotion which swells in my chest and prompts me to pull her towards me.

My affection for Barbara balloons into the first stages of real love when we kiss for the first time, when we’re joined as lovers with our tongues sliding and writhing and I gasp the last of my climax into her mouth.

“I want this inside me,” murmurs my aunt, giving my shaft a squeeze. “I want to feel us together, Adam, skin-on-skin, no horrible condoms.”

And in the seconds before we kiss once again, I think about bare-backing my aunt, about squirting my seed into her body, desire burning within me, my yearning barely diminished.

*

I get my aunt there with my fingers and tongue. I’ve got her scrunched up on the sofa, bent double while I force her knees back to her shoulders, the heels of her shoes hooked in the webs of my hands between my fingers and thumbs. Aunt Barbara squeals at me to lick her, then tilts her pelvis so I can get at her opening. She babbles and groans while rolling her eyes and slapping four fingers down against her vulva, the scarlet flesh hot and swollen and glistening.

“My clit,” squeaks my aunt, splaying labia tacky with need. “Suck it, Adam,” she groans, eyes glazing over. “Do it to me, baby.” Barbara chews on her lip while her eyes implore me to do as she asks. She’s squirming around and rubbing her bean, making all kinds of bestial sounds while I gawk at her sex, a sight I never imagined I’d see, let alone taste.

It’s a surreal time out on the patio, with the familiar all twisted and strange. It’s my aunt’s voice I can hear, but the words are like nothing she’s uttered in my presence before, and it’s the same when I look at her face. Barbara’s features are contorted into a mask of agonised delight, her mouth hanging open while she gazes at me with a feral expression I’ve seen on some of the women I’ve known – which, again, I never thought I’d witness on her.

“Lick me,” snarls Barbara as she fucks two fingers into her opening. “My cunt,” she whines, hips working hard, her free hand mauling a breast. “Get at me, you bastard.”

I’m stunned by the obscenities and surprised at the vehemence with which they’re delivered. This is my Aunt Barbara laid there spitting the epithets at me, my mother’s sister bent like a pretzel, her pussy squelching around her own fingers.

It’s the second I truly recognise just what it is we’re doing. This is incest, the ultimate familial taboo. If I taste my aunt’s sex the next step will be the pair of us fucking. And once we’ve done it, we can never go back.

I pause and look at her face, her eyes locking on mine as she seems to sense the epiphany. Barbara’s breasts shiver and roll while she gazes at me and sucks at the air, her fingers still buried up to the knuckle inside her.

“Do you want this?” I ask, meaning more than just the physical act.

“Yes please, Adam,” Barbara replies, throat working. “I do.”

Then she groans low and long when I ease her fingers from her body and lean in to take the first lick at her pussy.

*

“Not here,” gasps my aunt as the juddering tapers. “I want our first time to be memorable, something to look back on with pleasure.”

I think I can look back on fucking my aunt by the pool quite happily, so I crank at my dick and ignore what she’s said.

“No, Adam – please,” she says, squirming away while placing a hand over her sex to stop me from simply having my way. “Let’s go indoors. I want to make love.”

And I want to fuck into her body. I’m not really interested in anything tender and soft. The urge is upon me, carnal desire so desperately urgent I don’t care if we’re on the central reservation of the M25 motorway.

“Aunt Barbara,” I growl, jacking my length while rising up to aim the head at her body. “Just let me put it in.”

There’s a bit of a tussle. I’m keen to get at her but she’s adamant it isn’t going to be next to the pool.

“Adam, no,” Barbara eventually gasps while rolling to safety. “Look at me, babe,” she continues, poised ready to flee if I lunge, although how far she’d get in those shoes is debatable. “It’ll be so much sweeter in comfort,” my aunt coos, her tone soft and lulling. “We can kiss while we love. You can touch me all over … I’ll suck your cock, too.

“We can do all of it, darling,” she finishes on a sigh.

My aunt turns and hip-sways away, her shoes pecking the floor while I stare enraptured at the feminine roll of her buttocks. I’m hypnotised by the shape of her, and I’m just stood there gawping when Barbara pauses and throws a look back at me over one shoulder. “Which bedroom?” she purrs.

To which I somehow find the wherewithal to croak, “Mine.”

Then I’m following her swinging rump through the long hallway.

I’m staring at her legs as my aunt climbs the stairs.

She leads me along the corridor and into my bedroom, the cheeks of her arse jiggling while the swish of her stockings reaches my ears.

“Does it bother you that this is so wrong?” asks Aunt Barbara while wrapping her arms round my neck.

My hands go to her waist as we kiss, her fist slowly caressing my cock. I reply with the truth as I see it when we eventually part, my response not much more than a groan. “That makes it better,” I tell her, gulping when lust surges inside me. “Us being related … It’s so dirty, Aunt Barbara. And I know we shouldn’t really be this way together, but I don’t care. You’re so lovely…” Then we’re kissing again. Which, for me at least, feels like such a more serious transgression than fucking is going to be. Her tongue in my mouth is so intimate, an expression of love in my case.

My aunt goes to the bed and perches her rear on the foot after kicking off her shoes. “I’ll dress up for you again,” she tells me while peeling the stockings from her legs. “Another time. But now I need to be naked.” Barbara stands up and looks at me, expression enquiring, head tilting towards her shoulder as she asks, “Do you really not mind I’m so much older than you? My body--”

“Is so fucking sweet, Aunt Barbara,” I say, interrupting her slide into another crisis of confidence. “I fancy the arse off you. You’re absolutely gorgeous.”

And then I move in to prove it.

*

People will usually do anything for me. Those employed by my manager to take care of my every whim, that is. Some of the fans would as well, given the opportunity. In fact the fans might be as accommodating as my Aunt Barbara and more, but I don’t love them like her.

She comes out onto the deck with a cold beer. “Here,” she says, handing it over.

I take the bottle and watch her settle on the sun-lounger, the sight of her sending a ripple of arousal through me again.

“Isn’t it lovely out here,” breathes my aunt, telling rather than asking.

Without comment on the weather, which is absolutely glorious and perfect for lazing around next to the swimming pool, I lever myself out of my own lounger and squat alongside hers.

Barbara’s face swivels towards me, her huge sunglasses half-covering her face. “What is it?” she asks, smirking at me.

“You’re naked,” I say.

She says, “I’m very naked,” her grin getting wider. My aunt sighs and then giggles when I slide a palm over her skin. I start at her brisket, moving up to gently caress each breast in turn before sliding south. “Again?” she groans, thighs going wide. “I’m a bit tender down there.”

I split the folds with the tip of one finger while leaning in to kiss Barbara’s mouth. Despite being sore her response is to ease her hips up off the bed. Barbara grabs at my wrist to hold my hand steady, rubbing her pussy over the expeditionary digit.

She gasps and whines, “Are you going to fuck me again?”

“I want to,” I say, the satiny texture of her skin causing a ripple of desire through my core.

Barbara turns serious and asks, “Where are we going with this?”

I know she’s really talking about us. My aunt is asking about our new and very exciting relationship, but I make light of it by replying, “I thought we might do it out here. It’s a beautiful day. But if you want to go inside…”

She pushes my hand away, laughing to take the sting out of the gesture. “Us,” she says. “Me and you. Is this going to be a regular thing between us or just a snapshot of time? When I leave, Adam – is it over?”

“I’ve been thinking,” I say, smoothing her hair away from her forehead. “You could always hide out here until you get the divorce settled. Then, if you wanted to…”

And I’m nervous all of a sudden. This is huge. What I’m about to suggest is a commitment which will affect both of our lives.

“What?” urges my aunt as she rolls onto her side. She shoves the sunglasses up like an Alice band, weight on one hip and an elbow. “What were you going to say?”

The sight of her breasts rolling and swaying stiffens my resolve as well as my cock. I gulp down on that now familiar beach ball lodged in my throat, then say, “Well, you could sort of move in. Don’t worry about the papers and all that,” I add in a rush. “We can make up some shit to tell them. The important thing is you can stay here. And when we’re together … Well, you know…”

Barbara boggles at me. Her jaw actually drops, eyes like full moons. “Move in with you/” she eventually murmurs.

“We can talk about it more later.” I’m sliding my hand over her body again, going for her clit. “I know you’ll come up with hundreds of reasons why it’s a bad idea,” I continue. “And I don’t have a clue if it’ll work or not. But I’d love to do this with you whenever…” I lean in to suck on one nipple the size of a pebble. “I’d love to be able to fuck you all night, every night.” Then I’m kissing her, my tongue in her mouth as passion ignites.

Barbara returns the kiss, moaning and mewling while I squeeze her breasts and ease her onto her back. Her legs go wide and I get my face down there between them, slurping her pussy while jacking my cock. I go at her for a few minutes, winding her up so she’s squirming and exhorting me on with potty-mouthed fervour, then I climb up in front of her and offer my cock to her tits. Barbara cottons on quickly, enveloping me with that spongy-soft flesh, squeezing her breasts round my shaft and inviting me to fuck them.

“Don’t come on my face,” my aunt smirks, her chest glistening with pre-cum. She grins up at me with her palms pressed against the outer flanks, tips of her forefingers teasing her nipples.

“I never knew you’d be so dirty,” I mumble while looking at my aunt’s face, then add, “I can’t get enough of you,” when it hits me afresh just whose breasts I’m actually fucking.

Barbara eases away from me, sitting upright so she can work my cock with her fist. She examines me close up, then grins once again, winking before licking the dome.

“I’ll tell you a little secret of mine,” Barbara says before swirling her tongue round my knob-end. “I’ve masturbated and thought about fucking you in the past,” she informs me, her hand working hard. “It was always a hot little fantasy to guarantee me a quick orgasm. I never really thought about doing it for real … Not until you invited me to stay.” My aunt winks at me again, a lascivious eyelid dropping onto her cheek as she ends by saying, “But I got more and more carried away with our flirting.”

Barbara breaks off from the confession to purse her lips over the big purple head. She massages me down at my root, her free hand working away down between her legs.

I groan and whine and tell her how fucking gorgeous it is to see her sucking my dick.

She pulls back and slaps her cheek with the keel of my cock. “I went a bit mental,” Barbara continues. “When I saw you’d actually gone hard. I’d turned myself on by parading around in my bikini. I didn’t realise you’d get so aroused looking at an old bird like me … but you did!

“And that really surprised me, Adam. It was all a bit of a joke until then. You know what I was like. You know I didn’t rate myself that high you’d go for me.”

Barbara has slowed with the hand action while telling me all this, and I give a little thrust into her fist to remind her. She laughs and says sorry, rolling her eyes while getting back to it.

“I won’t tell you again, Aunt Barbara,” I growl, leaning in while also pulling her up for a kiss. “You’re so fucking hot. Look at me,” I add, waving my hard-on at her. “This is how high I rate you.”

My aunt slowly nods and gives me a serious look. She eases back and folds her legs at the knees, splaying the petals of her sex with her fingers. “Put it in,” Barbara murmurs. “But make love. Go slow. I’m a bit sore, remember.”

It’s sublime when I ease into her body, my focus fixed on her face to see if I’m hurting her.

“We’re fucking,” my aunt mumbles, like she’s just woken up to find her nephew inside her up to his balls. Barbara’s eyes glaze over while she chews her lower lip. “Oh God, Adam,” she whines, “I can’t get over us doing this together. Go slowly, babe. It feels lovely this way. Just slide in and out.”

The expression on her face and the tone of her voice bring the words from me. I duck in low while holding myself up on bent arms, my fingers curled around the aluminium frame of the lounger. “I love you,” I breathe. “I want to do this with you forever.”

Then we’re moving faster together, Barbara’s hips working while the bed creaks beneath her.

“Let’s go down to the lawn,” my aunt suggests after the sun-lounger shunts over the deck and threatens to give way entirely. Which is how we end up outdoors under a high summer sun, with her on all fours while I’m curled over her back, those large heavy tits in my palms.

Regardless of Barbara’s earlier declaration of being a bit tender down there, she’s soon rubbing her clit while urging me into her deeper and harder.

“Just fuck it into me,” my aunt groans, head lolling loose as she claws at the grass. “I’m so close, Adam – please.”

In the end it’s a close run thing. I manage to hold off long enough for Barbara to sob out she’s coming, her body beginning to judder. I grab at her hips and go deep, emptying all I have into her. Then we’re both grunting and gasping and groaning, the pair of us lost in our own world of pleasure.

After this, when we’ve cooled and the need has receded – for the time being at least – we’re walking hand-in-hand across the lawn towards the pool, the big house beyond. Barbara stops walking and moves in to face me. “Did you say you love me?” she asks.

“Yes,” I manage to croak. “I think I do, Aunt Barbara.”

“I’ll stay for the rest of the summer,” she tells me, staring at me for so long I’m beginning to get worried. “What do you say? We’ll see how we’re getting on in the autumn.”

Which seems perfectly reasonable to me. So I shrug and I nod, and then I kiss her again.

12