By the Road

Story Info
A submissive woman is "punished" by the road.
3.6k words
4.13
51.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was checking your computer history just now." Master said, finally coming back to his study.

I was already waiting on my knees with my forehead pressed to the gleaming hardwood floor. I was of course completely naked, as I was most often. My ass facing the door as per his rules, and also as per his rules I had my butt plug tail in place.

I didn't attempt to turn my head and look at him. I knew what was coming, since I had accidentally clicked a link that I knew he would have disapproved of. It had just popped up and I accidentally clicked it. It was pornographic. I wasn't allowed to look at porn online without permission, and my Master always checks my computer to make sure I follow his rules. I am not to hide anything, and I am well aware he is able to check up on me even if I was to attempt to hide anything from him.

"Do you know what I found?" He asked. It was obvious we both knew.

"Yes Master." I was quivering a little. I could sense he was quite upset with me.

"What was it, slut?"

"It was a video. A porn video of large black men having their way with a petite white woman, Master." I was honest. I hoped this would garnish some compassion from him. "May I explain, Master?"

"Yes." He nodded while circling me. I forced myself to stay perfectly still and breathe as evenly as possible. I could see his shiny shoes as he walked near my face. I didn't dare look up.

"I was on the website you mentioned to me about chastity belts, and I accidentally clicked a link to that video when it popped up. I closed it right away and did not watch it through. I am sorry, Master."

I watched his shoes as he paced back and forth and around me. I could sense his mood. He believed me and I knew he did, but there was still going to be a punishment. I needed to be more careful and respectful. I both loved and loathed my Master's punishments. They were often very creative. Some were downright trials.

"Go upstairs and use the washroom, shower, and then do your makeup and hair. Return to me here in no more than an hour ...the faster the better. Return to me nude save for your collar. No anal plug. Now get up and go." Master went behind his desk and sat down. He completely ignored me now, which was my signal to do as I was told.

Forty minutes later I returned just as I had been instructed. I was about to drop into my previous position on the floor when he halted me. "No need, slut."

He stood and came around his desk. He held my leash in his hand and quickly snapped it onto the round link on my collar. He began to walk and I followed as was expected. He walked with fast long strides and I had to speed walk to keep up. Master lead me to the front foyer of the house.

The butler materialized with Master's hiking boots, but also a pair for me. My eyes rounded a little. Master handed me the pair intended for me, and I noticed thankfully that they have socks tucked into them.

"Put them on." He said as he tugged his own pair onto his feet.

Once we both had our boots on he turned and opened the front door. He had changed from his regular dress slacks and button down shirt, and was now dressed in jeans and a t-shirt along with his boots. I was completely nude except for the socks and boots and of course my collar. I wondered what the plan was.

Master lead me outside into the warm late morning sunshine. He doesn't normally take me out front of the house nude since this is also where clients pull up and park. However, today the stables were closed. Master always closes the Stables on Wednesdays for maintenance and cleaning. Clients know better than to show up on a Wednesday, since Master will turn them away and none too nicely. He is strict with his business, and most speculate that this is why he commands so much respect in the world of horse breeding.

I don't worry about his employees seeing me naked, as they are used to seeing me naked and I am used to this as well. In fact some of them Master has had me pleasure at times. He leads me down the stairs and into the driveway. I had no choice but to stay close and follow. I was thankful that he had hiking boots for me since the driveway was not actually paved. We started to walk down the long driveway in the direction of the main road.

Master makes me walk in front of him. I know that I have to walk quickly. I was skeptical of his overall plan, but I trusted him and didn't feel any need to attempt to fight him. The driveway was long, maybe two miles, maybe even more. We walked and walked. Master didn't speak to me the entire time. His breathing was easy, since he was very fit and hiked often. My breathing was a bit more labored though I was fit too.

The sunshine dappled my skin through the trees on either side of the driveway. It felt warm and delicious on my skin. Some bugs buzzed by and I worried a little about bites in awkward places. We continued to walk and walk and I knew we were almost near the main road. However, when I say main road it is really a very lightly traveled country road. We kind of live in the middle of nowhere.

Finally we reached the point where our private driveway leads to the public, but also unpaved, road. I immediately see my custom made padded sawhorse that my Master often likes to use for me. I want to look at him for an explanation as to why it is by the road, but I don't dare look back at him. I feel nervous butterflies dance in my stomach. He brings me to a stop and links my leash to a hook on a tree.

I watched his every move as he takes a backpack that had been left at the foot of the sawhorse and checks the contents. I can see by his expression that he is satisfied he has everything he needs. Placing the bag aside he returns to me and leads me to the sawhorse. I am quite familiar with this piece of equipment. Master had it made specifically for me. It is made for my height, and it was surprisingly made with comfort in mind. Sometimes, Master likes me to use it for extended amounts of time so it needed to be comfortable.

"There is a bucket of water over there and a cloth. Wash yourself down, but be careful not to get your boots or socks wet."

I got up and did as I was told. I washed myself down from our walk. Once I was done I stood quietly and awaited Master's next order.

"Arrange yourself on your sawhorse so you are comfortable."

I do as I am told, and I am as comfortable as it will allow. Master immediately uses the padded bonds to lock me to the sawhorse. I feel a little scared at this point. He has the backpack and it looking for items in it. I can't really see him from my locked position, but I can hear him. I startle a little as he sprays something cool onto my skin. I realize it's sunblock and I enjoy the sensation of his big hands rubbing it into my skin.

After the sunblock he sprays a little bit of unscented bug spray onto my skin. I am started to get the feeling I would be spending a little time by the side of the road. Master places sunglasses onto my face which I am also grateful for. I am not in any direct sunlight, but he's taken precautions for my safety.

Finally he moves back behind me. I hear the snap of a cap and then his finger his spreading cool slippery lube all over my pussy. Master doesn't normally require any lube there for me. I always get good and wet for him. My stomach quivers a little. What does he have in mind? What is going to happen to me? He shoves two lube slick fingers up my inside my cunt to make sure I am slippery and lubricated there as well.

Once he is done lubrication my cunt his slippery fingers slide over my asshole. He puts a lot of lube there and I can feel it. His thick finger pushes against my asshole and slides in with ease. He lubricates me generously there. Then I hear him wash his hands in the water I had used to wash myself down after our hike.

Master moves back in front of me. He's holding a sign that he shows to me. It reads "Free Fuck. Please fuck me," I can hardly believe what I am reading. He wouldn't really just let perfect strangers drive up and fuck me, would he? He will surely stay with me, right? He walks to the edge of the road and our driveway and pushes the sign into the soft ground there.

Master collects his stuff and tucks it away. I feel a little panic rise up in me and want to beg him to just free me and take me home. I don't dare beg. I know better. I am not surprised as my Master starts to leave, heading back toward our house. I am not surprised but I am horrified. He can't just leave me here! Who might come along and find me?

I really start to panic. I think of everything of course. What if a police officer was to happen onto these back roads? What if I criminal came by? It even dawns on me that a family could drive by and...I feel absolutely horrified. Master often comes up with creative punishments, but this one doesn't seem well thought out. I almost wanted to cry.

I regain some composure after about twenty minutes. The truth of the matter is we live on a highly untraveled dirt road way back in the country. It is extremely rare that cars would just happen along back here. The odds of a family just driving by are highly unlikely. I am reasoning with myself now. The chances of anyone driving by are very unlikely. We are at the end of the dirt road too I realize. So, even if someone was looking for another address it was not like they would need to come up the road that far.

Not to mention the stables were closed today, and clients also knew not to come here on a Wednesday. So, all and all I was now feeling pretty safe. All I had to do was relax and enjoy the warm day. I rested my head on the cushioned sawhorse and closed my eyes behind the sunglasses. I wasn't actually asleep, but just daydreaming a little. That's when I heard a vehicle.

It sounded like a pickup truck if I had to guess. It rumbled up the road. I tried to look around to see if my Master was near watching. Would he come out and save me? I knew as soon as they got close the driver would have a clear view of the sign and of my ass and cunt. I couldn't see the road or the vehicle. Master had clearly done that on purpose.

The truck was upon me now and I knew they would be able to see me just set back from the road ever so slightly. I knew they'd be reading the sign too. My heart tripped hard in my chest and my throat went dry. The truck slowed considerably, and the engine rumbled. I could tell when they came to a stop since the tires stopped crunching on the dirt road. A door opened, and then another door. They both slammed. I wanted to cry. I looked again for Master, but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Lookie Lookie what we have here!" Came a male voice. "What do you think Georgie? She's got a pretty sweet ass, dontcha think?"

"That she do." said the other voice, presumably Georgie.

"Looks as if she's offering up free fucks." the first voice said.

"That works out pretty nicely, Bud, since we'z got two big cocks that need some sweet ass." This was Georgie again.

I knew this was going to happen. I resigned myself to it. I can't even be untruthful. I felt excited by these strange men happening upon me and seeing me like this. I felt excited by the idea of these two men using me. The nervous butterflies in my stomach turned to those of thrilled excitement.

They came closer and I felt their hands slide over my skin. They didn't near my face right away so I couldn't see them, but they ran four hands over my back, my ass and then over my pussy. I whimpered softly when one of them slide a finger between my pussy lips and touched my sensitive clit. One came near my face while the other continued to rub me between my thighs. He bent a little so I could see his face. I didn't recognize him.

"Well pretty little thing, my friend and I want to fuck you. Would that be alright with you?" It was the one called Bud. I recognized his voice.

"Yes, Sir." I whisper.

He nods and stands back up. "Give her what ya got, Georgie."

I hear a zipper lower behind me. I wait, but don't have to wait long and soon I feel Georgie's thick cock slide inside my tight cunt. He's not incredibly long, but he's very thick. It feels good. I can also tell he doesn't have a condom on. His heavy hands hold my hips as he fucks me pretty hard. It feels good, and soon enough he is panting and grunting. I can tell he's going to explode soon.

Bud's hands are on me and running over my skin as his friend uses my cunt. They don't talk to each other or to me. I can do nothing but take it. Georgie slams hard into my cunt a few more times and then sinks as deeply as he can get and let's loose his hot semen deep inside me. I feel both thrilled and disgusted by this stranger cumming inside me. Once again if I am to be honest I feel more thrilled than disgusted.

Once Georgie is done cumming he pulls out. I don't see him but I know he moves back. Bud doesn't waste anytime. I hear his zipper come down, and then his cock takes the place that Georgie's cock just vacated. I am sure I am messy with Georgie's cum, but Bud doesn't seem to care. His cock is just as thick, but decidedly longer. He slides nice and deep and I can't help but groan with pleasure.

He doesn't fuck me quite as hard as Georgie did. Bud seems to prefer long slow strokes. They feel quite amazing and I can actually feel an orgasm starting to build within me. However, my own release never gets to truly form as Bud cums rather quickly. He makes the strangest sounds when he cums, but all the same he dumps his load into my cunt just as Georgie had. I hear them both grunt a little as they zip up.

"That was fucking great." says Bud. Georgie grunts in agreement. "Thank you, slut."

I say nothing, but listen as the men leave me to go back to their truck. I hear the truck fire up, and then the men make a U turn and drive away. I can feel their cum leaking out of me. I am completely slippery and messy. I am certain that my Master will come back for me anytime. However, I was wrong. The warm air and the sound the wind in the trees kind of lulls me into sleep. I wake to the sound of a powerful engine coming up behind me.

The vehicle stops. I can't tell if it is a car or truck, but it has a very powerful engine. One door opens and closes and then I can hear the footsteps of the driver coming toward me. "Well howdy!" The voice is male and has a definite drawl.

He whistles, but then I hear the crackle of a radio or walkie talkie. Whatever it is he turns it down. "A slut just out here on the side of the road to be fucked. Imagine that."

The man comes around to the front and my heart almost stops. It's clear from his uniform he is a country police officer. Even on private property I am certain Master and I are breaking laws. I want to cry out for Master. I wonder what will happen to me? Will this officer take me to jail? I am completely nude and leaking Bud and Georgie's cum!

"I can see you have already serviced a couple fellas, haven't you slut?" The officer asks.

"Yes, Sir." I don't know if I should admit this or not?

"You've got a pretty pink pucker of an asshole. What do you think about servicing a police officer?"

My eyes flick up at his face, but he has reflective sunglasses on. I can't see his eyes, but I can tell he wants to fuck me. "Yes, Officer."

"Good girl."

The officer walks to the back of the sawhorse. "Hooey, whoever already used you really dumped big loads into your sweet cunt, slut."

I feel razor sharp excitement slide up my spine. I can only imagine how slutty and messy I must look. The officer unzips and I wait. I count to ten in my head and then I finally feel the thick head of his cock come to rest against my tight little asshole. I can still feel all the lubricant there so I am not worried about discomfort. The officer presses his hips forward and the head puts pressure on my asshole.

At first my body resists. The muscle there holds tight, but I force myself to relax. I want this cock to slide up inside my asshole. Finally I feel the muscle dilate and his head is inside me. The officer grunts, but so do I. His strong fingers dig into my hips as he pushed hard. His cock slides deep. His cock feels long, but not very thick. He feels very deep in my asshole.

I am not surprised when he fucks me hard and fast. He shows no mercy for my little asshole as he plunders it. Slamming fast and deep with every single thrust. I am grunting and panting at the pace he has taken with my asshole. He's grunting louder. I can tell when he's getting close to cumming. His breathing is coming hard. Then finally he slams deep and spills hot cum deep into my bowels.

Before he can even pull out of me, Master materializes from the trees nearby. He doesn't really pay attention to me, but I am so happy to see him.

"Hey Bill." Master says to the officer.

"Hello Matthew." Officer Bill says as his cock slides free and I feel some of his hot cum leak out of me.

"Was my slut worth the drive out here?" Master asked.

"Didn't disappoint. Feel free to call me anything, Matthew." The officer said as he zipped up his pants.

"I will do. Have a great day, Officer."

Officer Bill took his leave. I heard the car start and pull a U turn much like Bud and Georgie had done. Master doesn't speak until the car is gone. He walks behind me.

"My slut took some loads I see. You're a mess."

I don't respond. Master walks around me and runs his hand over my warm skin. "Did it make you nervous being left here to pleasure whomever might happen upon you?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. You liked it though, didn't you slut?"

I want to deny it, but I won't lie to Master. "Yes, Master."

"They didn't just happen upon you, slut. I sent them to you this time..."

I feel a sense of relief. Master would never let men cum inside me if they weren't safe.

Master comes to stand by my face. His cock is already out of his pants and hard. He strokes it in front of my face. I open my mouth like an obedient cock sucker. Of course Master slides his cock over my warm, wet tongue and into my throat. He fucks my mouth hard but carefully until he releases a huge load of hot cum down my throat. I swallow it all.

As Master releases me from the sawhorse I smile secretly. This wasn't really much of a punishment. I can't wait to find out what he does to me next. He helps me stand as I am a little stiff. His fingers find their way between my legs and he rubs me with the men's slippery cum.

Finally he takes me into his arm and embraces me. "I love you my pretty slut."

"I love you, Master." Our marriage is not traditional, but it's perfect.