By the Time I Get to Phoenix Ch. 02

Story Info
Older BBW finds her dominant soulmate in Phoenix.
1.8k words
4.33
32.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and I walked to the elevator. He was carrying his luggage which he had retrieved from the concierge and pulling mine. He was walking just a slight bit behind me. I thought it was because he was struggling with the luggage. I turned to ask him if I could help him.

"No, just keep walking. I love the view." He growled.

I pushed the elevator up button and one opened immediately. Glass fronted into the lobby and mirrored ceilings, I was amazed that people didn't use this all the time for a quick fantasy. Great minds think alike as the moment the doors closed, Jack punchs the number 6, just one from the top and then pulls me into his arms for a kiss. As he kisses me, he slides my skirt up to rub my ass and in doing so, shows my ass to everyone who is looking up from below.

The doors open and he slowly releases me, gathers our luggage and proceeds to our room. The room is beautifully appointed but he is scouting locations I can tell. I was looking at the beautiful furnishings. We had a King size suite which had a living room with small bar kitchen, a luxurious bath and a bedroom with a King bed with black iron canopy and a balcony beyond that. I had thoroughly checked this place out on the internet and knew he would be pleased. The desk was just high enough to get me in right position, the metal frame canopy would be a delight, and the balcony would provide some interesting entertainment. Not to mention that the pool had a waterfalls, a swim up bar, and some secluded areas away from the general sunbathing area. With our comp'ed cabana, we would have a great day tomorrow.

Jack came back into the room and growled as he kissed me deeply. "This is perfect, M'lady. We will have a wonderful weekend here. But first we have to get your properly prepared. Where is your shaving stuff?"

"I couldn't bring it – remember – the new airport rules."

"Shit!" he exclaimed. "Okay, well then, let's go. There is a Wal-Mart a few blocks away. That should have what we need."

We retraced our route downstairs, including the elevator antics and then to his car. I glanced at his car; it wasn't what I had expected him to be driving. It was an upscale Buick sedan and he seemed more like the SUV type. I commented, "Nice car."

"Not mine, I borrowed it from my neighbors for the weekend, actually they wanted my truck for a move and I was thrilled to get the sedan because I have plans."

He opened the door and helped me into the passenger's side and then got behind the driver's seat. He pulled up the middle compartment space, creating a bench seat. With that he placed his arm to my shoulders and encouraged me into the middle near him. I slid over and he then the started the car and pulled onto the main road. He placed his arm around my shoulders and began to stroke the top of my breast through my dress.

"Open another button or two." He commanded.

"Up or down," I questioned.

Grinning, he replied, "Both."

I looked at him to be certain that was what he wanted and he nodded. The open buttons on the top opened all my cleavage to the world and the bottom buttons were just about 2 inches below my crotch. Reaching back around, he searched for the chain on my nipple clamps, which had been on there for so long now I had about forgotten about them. He found the chain and tugged several times. A mix of pain and pleasure shot through my body. I groaned. He smiled.

He patted his crotch and I could see the bulge there. I asked him if he was hurting. He responded that he had been hurting for days now thinking of this weekend. I reach down and place my hand on the bulge and squeezed gently and caressingly. He asked me to show him my nipples. I pushed the dress away to show him my stiff nipples. They had gotten hard in the elevator and just refused to go down. The nipple clamps were really pinching now because of that.

A truck in the right lane honked. Jack grinned and waved. The trucker reached out through the window and jerked his fist several times as if to tell Jack to keep it up. I turned red with embarrassment. Moments later, we pulled into the Wal-Mart parking lot. I started to button up and Jack growled, "Leave them alone. You can cover up but not button up."

The little old lady at the entrance looked at me as if I was a whore from downtown who dared to enter her store. Jack just swatted my behind and laugh diabolically. We went straight to the health and beauty section. Jack picked out a razor, a vibrating trimmer, and some shaving gel. He then took me to the cosmetic department. While he had kissed my lipstick completely off, he didn't like the color that I had worn off the plane. He purchased a new light red lipstick and a nail polish to match. He also picked up some wipes that were like baby wipes but weren't. I wore an all day lipstick but what he had chosen needed to be reapplied regularly. I asked him if he would prefer to get another brand that was more like my own. He swatted my ass again and told me that he knew exactly what he was doing. He liked lipstick fresh and he liked to see where my mouth had been. With that, he handed me the tube and told me to apply it as he wanted to see what it looked like. I did as I was told.

We were standing near the end of an aisle when this exchange took place. A big muscle bound grease ball of a man had watched us and as he passed, he commented to Jack, "Way to go, Man, I know a slut when I see one and it looks like you have this one completely under control."

I was mortified. While privately that is what I had wanted, I had never expected it to be so public. My face turned crimson and I wanted to hide behind Jack and drop into the basement that we all know Wal-Mart doesn't have. Jack's response was caviler. "Some are easier to train than others. This one is pretty obedient." With that he nudged me further down the aisle and then murmured in my ear. "I am sorry, Sweetie, there is just no accounting for some people's manners. You are not only obedient, you are beautiful and delightful and much more than a plaything!" He then nibbled my ear and moved me along towards the check out.

After checking out and returning to the car, I immediately slid into the middle. This time, he motioned for me to move back into the passenger side of the car. I was confused for a moment and didn't know what to say. He maneuvered the car out of the parking lot and back on to the highway. As the car reached its cruising speed, he reached down and undid the zipper of his pants. He then pulled me down across the seat and put my head in his lap. I reached around with my hand and began to fish out the hard cock that I had been waiting several months to visit with personally.

It pulsed in my hand, hard and throbbing. It was still a little light out but I wasn't too concerned about getting caught on this highway. As if he could read my mind, Jack turned on the driver's map light which illuminated my location in his lap. He took a hand and pressed my head further into his lap. I could smell his musky man scent that smell like a cock that had been hot for awhile. I opened my mouth and licked the head of his cock. I moaned a sigh of pleasure. He bucked his hips into my mouth even more. I began to try to swallow as much of him as I could. He was of average length but his width sure put a strain on my mouth. I could feel the head of him as it touched the back of the throat. I worked on him for a few minutes enjoying the feel of cock in my mouth and he moaned to display the pleasure he was feeling. I felt the car as it swung off the highway and into the hotel parking lot. Parking near the front again and under a light, he moaned.

"Okay, slut, you are going to finish me off for the first time right here. That is your punishment for smelling like sex when you got off the plane. I don't know what you did on there but you weren't supposed to touch yourself from the time we last talked until you got here. Remember?"

I nodded as best as I could with a mouthful of cock and kept right on. He grabbed the back of my hair and moved my head up and down faster than I had been going. He was so hot and so on fire from anticipation, that within a couple of minutes of going at his pace, I felt his ball sac tighten.

"Okay, bitch, take it, take it all." He groaned. And with that, he let forth a blast of cum that just slid down my throat. He blasted so hard that I hardly had to swallow at all. He jerked and spasmed several more times and I tried to catch every drop. A drop got on my mouth and as he pulled me up, he used his finger, wiped it and inserted his finger in my mouth to let me clean it off. As he closed himself up, I glanced in the mirror and saw that my hair was all a mess and my lipstick was now ruined – probably left behind on one now softening cock. I reached into my bag to grab the tube and replace it.

Jack spoke sharply, "No, leave it. Let them guess what we've been up to."

"It won't take much guessing with me looking like this." I retorted.

"Are you arguing with me?" He questioned

"No! No, sir." I replied, more meekly than previously.

"Good, my sweet. I knew you knew your place." He chided gently.

As we returned to the room, he repeated all of the previous ministrations. He was waiting for us to get caught in the elevator. I knew he was.

As we entered the room, I asked him what our plans were for dinner. He replied that we had reservations for 8:30 in one of the dining rooms there on the property. It was upscale and had an excellent reputation but he had never eaten there and so he was anxious to do so. As we still had about 45 minutes before dinner, I wondered what his plans were.

DO YOU WANT TO FIND OUT? Stay tuned.