By the Time I Get to Phoenix Ch. 05

Story Info
Older BBW finds her dominant soulmate in Phoenix.
2.2k words
4.47
25.6k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning with Jack's cock in my mouth. I was lying on my side as I stirred. My mouth was not full but it definitely had a soft cock in it. His pubic hair was tickling my nose. I suspect, that is why I woke up. I have no idea how long I had been in this position. Jack's head was on my lower thigh and he was blowing gently on my labia. I realized that I was as horny as ever from the ministrations that had been foisted upon me in my sleep.

Jack lifted his head, and said, "Good morning, sleepy head. I have been waiting for you to stir. You were sleeping so soundly I thought you might even stay asleep if I fucked you."

"Ga mrg uh oo." I mumbled, my mouth now even more full of his expanding cock.

He flexed his hips and thrust more into my soft mouth. I moved my hands to put around the base of him and then he withdrew.

"No, sweetie, that is not necessary. What is necessary is that you scoot out that bed, take care of your morning business and then scurry back here, I have plans for you. Make sure you put on some makeup and lipstick – mine." He said it with a lecherous but lopsided grin on his face.

I nodded and felt the urge to move quickly to the bathroom. I peed, brushed my teeth, ran a comb through my hair and then carefully applied the makeup he was expecting. He was waiting for me when I returned. He beckoned me towards him and when I reached him, he kissed me thoroughly, running his hands all over my naked body. I moaned from his caresses and I felt him rise against me. He quickly stopped and pushed me away. He was dressed in a pair of forest green silk sleep pants. I recognized those as the material I felt the night before. He then picked up restraints in his hands so I knew that something was up. I was amazed that my body wasn't any sorer than it was and my horniness of the morning's awakening had me ready for his next trick.

All of the pillows were fluffed and stacked behind my side of the bed. He swept his arm as if to say, lie down. I did as he suggested.

"Move up! I want your face at the top of the pillows.

I did as I as was asked. I was curious about what he had in mind. He grasped my right ankle and pulled it toward my right wrist. He placed restraints on both of them, locking them virtually together. He went to the other side of the bed and did the identical thing on my left side. He then placed a tether around my ankles and ran it through the top of the canopy of the bed and pulled it taunt. I was sufficiently hog-tied. My pussy was completely visible and my arms had captured my large breasts between them.

Jack stood back and admired his handiwork. He pulled the covers from the bed and dropped them on the floor at the end, as if the covers were obscuring the picture he had so carefully constructed. I wondered what he was up to when he announced, "Okay, breakfast is on the way. I want the busboy to see you and I don't want to gag you or blindfold you. I want you to be able to look him in the face and if he asks you if you are okay, your only answer should be 'Yes, I am fine.' I will not let him touch you – well, much. Do you understand?

I started to say "Yes, sir." Immediately but the 'much' gave rise to some concern. Yes, I trusted Jack not to let anyone hurt me but I wasn't certain that I was ready for him to start sharing me. He stared at me expectantly, waiting for my reply.

"Much?" I questioned.

"Right, much." With that, he stuck a folded bill of an unknown denomination in my pussy lips. It became obvious that the way this guy was going to get his tip was to snag that bill from within me. "Do you understand?"

"Yes." I smiled in reply. Where does he get these ideas? I would have never thought of that but it was truly wicked.

Just seconds later came the knock on the door. Jack, still clad in his green silk pants with his hairy chest and bulging biceps naked, answered the door.

"Hi, thank you, bring that in, if you will. We are going to eat in the bedroom." Jack motioned for the Hispanic young man, about 21, with still a baby face to take the trays of food into towards the bedroom from the living room of the suite. As he walked through the door of the bedroom, with a tray hoisted upon his shoulder, he caught sight of me trussed up and started to back out of the room. Jack was behind him and kept him beating a hasty retreat.

"It's okay. She doesn't mind and I am enjoying it. Her job is to give me pleasure and watching you look at her is pleasure. Go ahead and set that tray right there at her buttocks. The other can go to the other side of her on my side of the bed."

He looked at me as if I was crazy but I watch his pants begin to tent. This kid was getting horribly turned on by the sight of an overweight broad, older than his mom by plenty trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey showing every private thing she had to him.

As he sat the tray at my butt as he was told, he muttered, "Are you okay with this?"

"Yes, I am fine," I answered in a louder voice.

He took his time setting out the tray, unwrapping the silverware from the napkin and moved things around several times. His breath was so close I could almost feel it. He caught sight of the bill sticking there but wasn't certain it was his. He finally finished messing with the tray and returned to the hall way to retrieve the second one. He returned with full tented pants. He must have a monster in those things. He smiled and almost leered this time coming into the room. He had more confidence this time, as he sat the tray near my boobs and busied himself there as well; again taking the time to stare. Jack had followed him to the other room and must have told him the tip was his if he wanted it because after he finished with the tray preparations, he went to the bottom of the bed, stared for a moment and then took both hands, one stretched my nether lips apart and the other snagged the bill. My pussy tingled with the strange touch. Looking at the size of the bill, he smiled, thanked Jack, who was standing in the doorway watching all of this, and then left.

"I wonder what he is going to tell his fellow workers? " Jack questioned.

"I don't know but he sure had an automatic response." I replied grinning as I thought about how fast seeing me turned him on.

"I don't blame him, if I had seen this when I was his age, I would have probably cum in my pants between tray 1 and tray 2."

"What do you want to bet that he is getting relief somewhere right now before he returns to the kitchen?" I asked.

"I'll bet you are right. Look at me, I need relief and I was expecting it all. How would you feel if tomorrow you helped him out if he is the one who delivers?"

"I don't know. Let's see, maybe he doesn't even work tomorrow."

Jack suddenly got demanding and walked menacingly towards me. "Look, slut, this weekend you are mine. If I want him to touch you, he will touch you and you won't refuse me. That was a rhetorical question, not a right that you were given me. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, sir," I responded. I had not meant to make him unhappy. I guess for a moment I had forgotten that I had given up my rights to decision making this weekend. How, given how I was secured, I don't know.

Jack walked to my side of the bed, dropped his hands into the opening in his pants and withdrew his nearly hard cock. "I was going to let you eat first, but maybe you need this in your mouth to remember who the boss is around here." He knelt on the edge of the bed and pushed his cock into my mouth. He pulled my head to the base of him and pulled it back and thrust again and again into my mouth. He reached with his other hand and pinched and tweaked the closest nipple. He slapped at my breast and squeezed it roughly. It didn't take but several minutes before you could tell he was nearing his climax. He then put both hands on my head and forced himself deep in to my mouth and jerked and convulsed as I swallowed and swallowed his first cum of the day.

"I had meant to let you eat a real breakfast before drinking me, but your bad attitude changed all that. Besides, now that I am not so pent up, maybe we can enjoy our day more before I will need to use you again."

"I am sorry, sir, I didn't mean to disappoint." I whimpered.

"It is over now, slut; just don't let it happen again." He smiled and said, "Now I will feed you and I breakfast and then we will go to the pool."

He took a washcloth and carefully washed my face and cleaned his cock before sitting down to feed us. I thought maybe he would let me go, but he apparently didn't mind feeding me if it would keep me in that position. He lifted the tray lid and looked at what he had ordered – eggs sunny side up, link sausage, toast with jam and fruit cup. He picked a piece of melon up and held it near my lips. I opened my mouth and he gently feed me, just as he had last night.

He picked up the whole link sausage, putting one end in his mouth and leaning over to me, encouraged me to nibble on the other end. I ate and chewed the sausage until our lips met. He kissed me and his tongue explored my mouth. We both tasted of the spicy sausage. As he feed me runny eggs, he paused to lick up any drips he caused; licking eggs from my arms, my chest, my neck and my chin. He then stole a brief quick kiss before returning to feeding me. He fed me my toast and jelly last and I noticed he had not eaten his. Then Jack opened the little jar of orange marmalade that was on his tray and spread it all over my nipple and then smashed the remaining into my pussy.

Jack licked and lapped and bit at my nipple as he removed the jelly he had placed there. When he had concluded that task, he moved between my legs at the bottom of the bed. He first tongued my top of my newly shaved pussy and nibbled a bit on the bare skin. He then swirled his tongue around my clit and lapped at the jelly that he had put there. He chewed on my clit and I started to buck and twitch. He placed his hands firmly on my hips so I could move less. He poked his tongue deep inside me and licked away the combination of my juices and jelly. I was getting so close to cumming and I could tell that he wasn't nearly finished. He pulled away and just blew his hot breath on my pussy to cool me down. It wasn't working. I was getting even hotter.

He went back again and repeated his ministrations. This time, however, he seemed less worried about my bucking a twisting. In fact, I heard a devious laugh come from him. Finally when I could take no more of his nibbles, I came in a great gushing trembling climax that had every muscle go tight. He licked at my juices as they rushed forth.

Finished with that, he looked up at me and grinned. "I think I have now given you reciprocity for this morning. I think it is time to go to the pool – it is nearly 10:30 and the day's a wasting." He slipped up between my legs and kissed me and asked. "Would you like for me to untruss you?"

"Yes, sir, if you would like to," I replied making certain that I didn't repeat the mistakes of earlier this morning.

With that, he unlocked and unclasped all the buckles, locks, and tether that had put me in this position and sent me off to put on my swimsuit. I brought the only really sexy suit I owned. It was a one piece with very high cut sides and halter top with a fairly deep cleavage. I hoped he liked it because I didn't have any other choices.