By The Tracks

Story Info
Encounter at a local pub leads to outdoor sex.
1.7k words
3.85
45.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun beat down on Sarah as she lay by her pool tanning. She loved the way the sun warmed her back and could almost feel the rays bringing out the blonde streaks in her auburn hair. The fabric of the chair underneath her sent shivers running down her spine every time she shifted against it. "Besides not having any tan lines, this is another plus to tanning in the nude," she thought.

She was thinking about the wonderful guy she had met at a local pub the other day when she heard a splash. "It must have been the filter," she thought as she craned her neck to search the water's surface. Approaching the hottest part of the day Sarah had been trying to convince herself to go inside and fix herself a drink for some time now. Finally the image of a tasty margarita and the thought of her taking a dip inside the pool afterwards overpowered her. However as she turned to get up, a shadow fell across the patio chair.

"Hey sexy." Sarah had to take a deep breath and relax to ease her heartbeats back to normal. She grabbed up her towel and tried to pretend the man now standing in front of her hadn't just seen every inch of her. She realized that it was Michael, the man she had met at the pub. Although she wouldn't mind being naked with him, she would have liked a little warning. "I rang the doorbell but nobody answered. I heard the radio, so I decided to just come around back."

Recovering herself, Sarah said, "Hey sexy to you too. Do you always sneak up on women like that?"

"No, but maybe I should try it more often now that I know how much fun it is."

"Well now that I know how dishonorable you are, would you like to join me for a drink. I was just going inside to make one."

"Yes please."

Soon Sarah and Michael were back out on the patio by the pool, sipping their margaritas. Michael behaved himself for the whole drink as they chatted about things they liked to do and their jobs.

"You drank that fast," Sarah said.

"Yes, I'm in the mood for something a little different," Michael whispered as he leaned in closer to her.

Blushing, Sarah realized she was still wrapped in her towel and that Michael was very, very close. She sighed as Michael kissed her neck lightly, and taking that as a sign, Michael took her head in his hands and kissed her desperately on the mouth. As she opened up to him, he held her lips in his, lightly caressing her tongue with his. He drew back with fire in his eyes. "Mmm. That margarita tastes better on your lips. I've been wanting to do that ever since you left the bar Thursday night."

"Well I'm impressed. For a scoundrel who enjoys sneaking up on women, you kiss well."

"Let me show you what else I'd like to do to you, Sarah, please."

"Okay," she said breathlessly.

Taking her by the hand, Michael gently pulled her to her feet. He tugged at her towel and let it fall to the ground. After she was naked, it took him less than a second to have his shirt over his head. As he pulled off his jeans, Sarah realized he wasn't wearing any underwear and gasped softly as she saw his package. Looking up at her, Michael saw her eyes wide and read her look correctly. "Don't worry, I'll make you ready for this."

He sank to his knees in front of her, ignoring the concrete biting into his skin. Positioning himself in front of her pelvis, he pressed one hand to the small of her back and the other to her butt. Sarah was already shivering slightly as he bent to kiss her clitoris. At this she gave a jerk, and settled her hands into his hair. She began twirling her fingers in his curly brown locks as he continued to tease her clit with his tongue. Sarah gasped again as a breeze swept passed her, chilling her nipples. She could feel her areolas tighten. Michael tasted Sarah's juices starting to flow and lapped at her opening. He rubbed is tongue up and down the length of her slit. Sarah forced his head into her pelvis and began to buck into him slightly. "You feel like you're ready to ride me, cowgirl," Michael said smiling as he pulled away from her.

He pulled her up and led her to the steps into the pool. "I hope you feel like getting wet, Sarah." As soon as they were both standing in the pool, water up to their hips, Michael clasped Sarah to him and locked his lips with hers. He pushed her back to the side of the pool and then hiked her thigh up over his. Sarah gasped as he slid his cock into her. She'd never had someone as well endowed as Michael before. She'd never had sex in the pool before either.

After Michael thrust into her a couple times she began rubbing her clit. Disentangling herself from him a few moments later, she pushed him into the pool wall. He lifted her up onto him easily and then lifted her legs up and rested them on the side of the pool. Sara could feel his cock rubbing against the top wall of her vagina, right against her g-spot. As Sarah felt her orgasm building up, Michael began to thrust faster. As Sarah finished her orgasm, Michael came in her.

Michael groaned and slouched over resting his head against her shoulder while still holding her up. He kissed her neck up to the bottom of her ear and back down. She sank back into the water and swam a yard away and then back. Michael grabbed her under the shoulders and uttered, "Come here, you." He hoisted her up onto the edge of the pool and picked himself up to sit beside her. "So I guess I should ask you for a date after that. That was amazing, by the way. Let me leave you for a couple of hours to make some arrangements and I'll pick you up around 7:00? Dinner is a casual surprise."

"Okay. Should I bring anything?"

"Only your sexy self," said Michael.

A few hours later, Sarah was in the kitchen making herself another drink when the doorbell rang. Drinking it down quickly, she answered it to find Michael standing framed by the door wearing jeans and a blue flannel shirt and holding a red one. "Here, this is for you." Sarah stripped to her bra and buttoned the red flannel shirt over her chest. "Now can you guess what we're doing?" asked Michael.

"Um, going to a rodeo? Where are the cowboy hats?"

"No, we're going to have a picnic. I thought this would be really comfortable for you to wear."

Sarah and Michael arrived at the park 15 minutes later. Michael had packed wine, cheese, chips, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. They ate on top of an old blanket and sat talking and sipping wine for an hour. As the sun began to set, Michael said, "Come. I have something to show you." They through the remaining food in the car and took the blanket with them.

Michael led Sarah to the edge of the park and through a wood with no discernible path. The woods began to thin out shortly after they had entered and Sarah saw a small patch of open ground next to railroad tracks. "The tracks that run through town," Michael said, "I followed the tracks one day and found this little clearing." Sarah looked up at him as he spread the blanket on the ground. "And I bet you've already guessed what I thought we could do here."

Michael kicked off his sandals and walked across the blanket to her. He slid his fingers along her collar and down to her top button and slowly undid every single button. Slowly warming with desire, Sarah trembled as she undid his buttons. By the time she was finished, her nipples were stiffened and straining slightly against her bra. Michael relieved her of that tension and pulled her jeans off too. By the time Michael had finished taking off his pants, Sarah's pussy was aching. She held her breath waiting for him as he slowly, very slowly, pulled off her panties.

The next thing she knew he was on his knees forcing his tongue into her slit and sucking on her clit. She was going to have none of that; all she wanted was his cock. She pushed his head away from her and threw him down onto the blanket. In a moment, she was straddling him, gliding up and down over his thick, pulsating prick. "Now this is the rodeo you were talking about, baby," Michael whooped.

Sarah pushed a finger to his lips and said, "Shhh." She sat on his cock and ground into him with her clit rubbing against him. Next, she sat up and began to bounce on top of him, her breasts bouncing. Michael grabbed her hips and thrust up into her with his eyes closed and his head back. Just before he could begin to climax, Sarah swung herself around backwards, grinding against him while facing his toes.

"Wow, Sarah."

Michael watched her rubbing her pussy all over him and decided he couldn't take it any longer. "Turn around, babe. I can't wait much longer." Sarah ground against Michael hard as he thrust against her. A moment later, however, they heard a train whistle. Sarah pulled the edge of the blanket over them as the train went rushing past. Michael, not to be distracted, rolled Sarah over under him and ran his fingers through her hair as he began to quicken his pace, his orgasm building. Sarah too began to gasp and moan and bit his lip lightly as she orgasmed. Michael, excited by the pain and her clenching muscles, bucked into her once more and let himself come.

"I think that was the most exciting sex I've ever had. Maybe we should do it by a train more often," Michael said.

"Yes, and I think this qualifies us for a second date."

"Definitely."

They held hands as they walked back to the car, each feeling excited by the cool night air, the prospect of enjoying more time with each other, and the endless possibilities the of the outdoors that they had opened up today.