By Your Side Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake tries.
1.1k words
4.42
23.9k
7

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VNnight
VNnight
34 Followers

Jake watched him drive away slowly. He didn't realize that he had been staring at Tyler the entire time. He sighed and walked to Craig's car. Craig was already sitting in the driver's seat. Jake was a 6 foot 150 pound brunette. He was muscular. His hair was a bit curly with blonde streaks.

"Hey babe." Jake said and kissed him on the cheek.

"No football practice today?" Craig asked.

"Nope," he replied, not making eye contact. The drive was 10 minutes of silence. They pulled up into the driveway of the two-story grey house. Jake got out and shut the door. They both walked inside the house and sat on the couch and pulled out their books.

Craig faced Jake and put his hand on his cheek. He lent in and kissed him slowly and ran his fingers through his hair. He kissed him for a few minutes but Jake didn't seem in the mood. Jake pulled away and grabbed his history book. "So we have to read pages 210 to 230."

"You still love him, don't you." Craig said with a hint of tears in his eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

"You still love Tyler Adams. I see the way you look at him. It's cool, I get it," he said. Even though he sounded okay, Jake knew he was hurt.

"What? No. I don't. I love you, Craig."

He looked at him straight in the eyes, "You don't mean that. What we have is just a fling. I completely understand, Jake."

Denial was rushing through him. He wanted to say no. He wanted to say that he didn't. But he was just lying to himself.

"I'm so sorry." he whispered.

"It's all good." he smiled. "At least it's out in the open now."

"I'm supposed to be in love with you. Why the hell do I still love him?" he buried his face in his hands.

Craig rubbed his back. "Feelings are hard to get over." Jake started to cry into Craig's arms.

"He left me. He just left me. Why would Tyler do that?" he sobbed even harder.

"He was scared." Craig softly said.

It had probably been hours until Jake was thinking straight. He looked at his phone, 9:07 p.m.

"I should go," Craig was about to protest, but he walked Jake to the car and started the engine. They drove around and they pulled up into Jake's drive way. Jake didn't move, he looked at Craig for even the slightest bit of emotion. "One more kiss?" he asked.

Craig leaned in. Their mouths crashed and tongues collided. He tasted the last of Craig. His sweet mouth, and mooth white teeth. Desire was overcoming Jake. Craig pulled away. "Goodbye, Jake. It was great while it lasted."

"See ya Craig." he smiled and walked to the front door. Jake grabbed his keys and fumbled until he finally found the right one. He unlocked the door and walked in. His mother was sitting on the couch.

"Hey Jakie." she said as he walked in.

"Hey mom." he sighed.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" she asked. He went over and sat next to her. She wrapped an arm around him. "Is it Craig?"

"Nah mom. It's okay. We decided to break it off." he replied. Jake hoped she wouldn't ask more.

"Why?" she asked. "I thought you two liked each other a lot."

"Yeah we did, just not that way. I'm going to go to bed. Night mum." She kissed him on his forehead and then Jake walked up stairs. He walked into his room and sat at the desk chair. Pulling out his phone, he dialed Viv.

"Hey cupcake. What's up?" he heard her cheerful voice say.

"Want to pine tonight?"

"Right now?" she asked. "It's like.. 11."

"Yeah. I'll come pick you up."

"Okay. Text me when you get here." he flipped the phone shut and grabbed the pot from his desk. He locked the door, turned off the lights and went to the window. He jumped onto the roof and slid down. Thank god he always parks down the street.

Jake turned up the music and drove to Vivian's house. Her house is GIGANTIC! Her family had money, but her parents wernt always there. He saw her trotting her way to the car. She slipped in.

"Lilum Park?" she asked.

"Sure." they drove a while until they got to the park. They got out and sat on the bench. He lit up and inhaled. He passed the joint to Viv.

"Jake, can I ask you a question." he looked at her.

"Sure. Anything."

"Do you still love Ty?"

He sat there, quite. He took a short drag and held it in. "Well do you?" she replied.

"So much. So much it hurts." he stared out at the emptiness of the park.

"You know he loves you, right?" she said. He didn't respond. "Tyler is crazy about you. Why don't you talk to him anymore? He just wants you back. He wants another chance."

"He left me. He had his chance."

"He was scared, Jake. You have to understand." she said and flicked the bud on the ground. "He tells me all the time that he wishes that you would just talk to him. He tells me he's so in love with you and that he is such an ass to do that to you. He's just scared. He hasn't come out yet."

"He just pulled away from me. I felt it too. I felt him slipping from my fingers. I tried to hold on but he just disappeared." his throat swelled. He couldn't talk.

"Just give him one more chance, bub. Please." she gave him the puppy dog face. Damn that puppy dogface.

He kissed her on the cheek. "I love you, you know that right?"

"For sure. I love you too. You're coming Friday right?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." they laughed and has some small talk before the got info the car.

"Goodbye love. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Do you need me to pick you up?" Jake asked.

"Err... Ty is going to pick me up tomorrow. How about lunch?"

"Sure." he laughed "Bye Viv."

"Bye sexy." and she walked into her house.

The ride home was lonely but short. He parked his car on the end of the street and went in the back yard and climbed up the deck to his room. Jake changed and went to bed. He couldn't sleep. All he could think of was Tyler. His cute, childish face. His laugh. His dark, thick hair. His sweet sent. Jake wanted him so bad. Just thinking about him made him hard.

VNnight
VNnight
34 Followers