Bye Bi Viginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bearit
bearit
28 Followers

Still smiling, she left the room. I could hear her make her way through the house and I heard a door open and close. She returned shortly with Charlie following close behind. "You've cum once already today, don't you think it's fair for Charlie to cum also?"

They both lay down on the bed and started touching each other and kissing like they had obviously done before. I wondered how long she had been fucking him, but at that moment, I guess I didn't care. Still tied and gagged, I could do nothing but watch as Charlie took my rightful place between Jenn's legs, sliding his cock into her still wet pussy. Both of them let out a low, mutual groan. they slowly fucked in full view of me, letting me watch as they drew each other closer and closer to orgasm. I heard the now familiar growls of Charlie, who was about ready to cum. Jenn started first though. Her orgasm ripped through her and left her panting and limp. She was still in control though, and made that apparent with her next words.

"Charlie, I want you to cum in his mouth. He already came in mine, and I think it's his turn now."

Charlie removed his shaft from Jenn's cunt and continued to stroke it as he moved above me. He pulled the gag from my mouth and replaced it with his cock. Each was as effective in making sure I could not protest. Jenn lay beside me as the cock was thrust into my mouth.

"That's right Brad, I want you to suck him off and swallow his cum. This isn't over, it's just beginning. Come on, make him cum." Charlie started unloading right in my mouth as Jenn continued to encourage me. "Yeah, you like that, I know you do. Take all his cum. Swallow it all. Good boy, swallow all he has for you."

When Charlie finally withdrew his cock from my lips, Jenn continued to instruct me. "Now you are going to get fucked, and you'll like it as much as you did yesterday, I promise."

I thought that Jenn was going to get Charlie hard again and watch as he fucked me in front of her, but once again, she was full of surprises. She went back to her drawer full of goodies and pulled out something I had never seen in our collection. It was a 10 inch long, thick, black strap-on dildo. The thing was monstrous in my opinion. Jenn put it on, and stood next to the bed letting me admire her and think about what was about to happen. It looked kind of obscene having that long black cock sticking out from where I usually plunged into her cunt. She stroked it as if it were her own and looked at me in pure lust.

"I got this just for you Brad." she said as she climbed onto the bed. "Just for days like this." Charlie unstrapped my legs and got behind me, pulling my legs up and out so Jenn would have unlimited access to my ass. My head was in Charlie's lap next to his rapidly inflating cock. "I've always wanted to do this to you Brad." Jenn told me. "Ever since I let you fuck my ass. It feels so good I knew you had to try it too."

"Oh my god Jenn, please don't do this to me!" I begged.

"That's what you said to Charlie, and see how much you enjoyed him? You'll enjoy this too, just relax. You're getting it whether you think you want it or not."

Charlie held my legs up as Jenn lowered her mouth to my ass. She licked and tongue fucked me just as Charlie had the day before. It was just as intense of a feeling and I immediately began moaning. Even though I didn't want this giant black cock going up my ass, my body started to respond.

"Hold him tight Charlie, I'm ready to fuck him now. Get ready Brad, here it comes."

Jenn gripped the her black strap-on as she ran it up and down my asshole. I was wet with her saliva and the fake cock looked wet as well, possibly from some sort of lube. Jenn pushed into me a little ways, slowly but forcefully. At that moment, Charlie decided to place his cock into my mouth once again. Jenn never let up and never stopped. She just kept sliding the enormous penis into my ass. Charlie released my arms from their prison just long enough to turn me on my stomach. Then I was strapped in place on my hands and knees, with a cock in my mouth and asshole. My grunting was muffled by Charlie's cock filling my mouth. He face fucked me as Jenn ass fucked me, both of them working on me from either end. Jenn grabbed my hips and started pulling me onto her fake cock.

"Charlie, come over here and fuck my ass while I fuck his!" Jenn demanded. Charlie did just that, entering Jenn's ass with more ease than she had entered mine. Every time Charlie pushed into her, she pushed into me. It was like a sexual train, back and forth. My ass was being taken by the woman I loved, and hers was being taken by the guy who had taken my anal virginity.

"You like this don't you Brad?" she asked.

"Yes!" I yelled. "I love it! Fuck my ass Jenn. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

She pounded away at me for a long time. Suddenly she pulled out and had Charlie replace her cock in my ass with his own. She took off the strap-on and lay down so my mouth was at her pussy once again.

"Make me cum you slut!" she demanded. My tongue immediately went to her throbbing clit, and she was thrashing back and forth as she came in record time.

"Shoot your cum into him Charlie. Fill him up!" Jenn ordered.

Charlie was well on his way to that anyhow, and he held me in place as he fucked my ass without mercy, finally spurting deep into my ass. I was then uncuffed, and Jenn positioned Charlie in front of me while she got behind me. "Your turn love."

I rammed my own cock into Charlie's tight ass in one stroke, making him grunt. Jenn lay down on her back behind me and started licking my balls and ass as I fucked Charlie. Her head was between our legs, and she got a good view of me finally getting to fuck the man who had twice now filled my ass with his cum. I fucked him hard and fast, my cum building until I couldn't hold it back anymore. Jenn pushed her tongue up into my ass as I shoved into Charlie hard and held him there as I shot stream after stream of cum into the waiting ass in front of me. All of us collapsed in a heap, none of us really caring where we landed on the bed. Jenn crawled up beside me and kissed me deeply while lightly stroking my sensitive shaft.

"You liked that didn't you?" she accused.

"Mmmmm, you know I did." I replied.

"Good because Charlie is moving in with us, and you're going to get that much more often now. Whenever we want you. You're our little slut, and I know you will do whatever we want."

I can't wait.

bearit
bearit
28 Followers
12