Bye Bye Blackberry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on in, doll," Molly said. June giggled and entered the crowded space. Molly stood up to make more room. Molly shut the door. June played with Molly's tie, the backs of her fingers stumbling onto Molly's exposed breasts.

"Marilyn Monroe," Molly said. "Every man's dream. The ideal of sexiness."

"That's me," June said. Her breath was hot with gin. "Marilyn always liked gangsters." June made a pout and walked her fingers up Molly's exposed chest.

As if the purple dick were still swinging between her legs, Molly shot her arm across Marilyn's lower back, and then leaned forward so that Marilyn's knees buckled, and Molly's arm along the small of her back was all that held Marilyn up. Molly grabbed Marilyn's breast roughly, and forced her lips upon Marilyn's. Marilyn gave up some sugar for Big M, and Big M liked how easily Big M took what she wanted.

Molly plopped June onto the stool, and then flicked on the camera. "Gangsters always liked Marilyn, too," Molly said. As Molly left the confessional, she saw June look at the camera and say, holy shit.

Molly strutted out to the picnic table where Richard was gamely trying to make a jack-o-lantern with a plastic picnic knife. Reaching into her trouser pocket, Molly pulled out a switchblade.

*****

Richard poked the pumpkin's stubborn skin with the plastic knife once more, but the pumpkin was proving mightier than the sword. Had they gotten here on time, then at least he would have had company in his misery, since the other guests would be struggling alongside him. Richard shifted his rear end on the picnic bench. Well, he thought, it was worth it, being late.

A hand rested on his shoulder, and Richard thought Bethany might be back for more trouble. He heard a metallic click off to his left, and then a hand shot forward and plunged a real knife into the pumpkin. Richard jumped a bit, but relaxed once Molly's voice cooed in his ear. "Hey, sexy."

Richard gave her a kiss. She wrapped an arm around his chest, and placed her other hand on his. Together, they grabbed the switchblade and made quick work of the jack-o-lantern. Richard enjoyed the security of her arms around him.

"I got to tell you," Molly said. "Having a dick is hard. It goes right to one's head. I molested Marilyn in the closet. I'm impressed that you can control yourself all the time."

Richard nodded his head. "It comes with practice. Being a woman isn't so easy either. I think I owe you an apology for the Harem Girl costume last year."

"Absolutely not."

"Well, it's tough being a sex object. Bethany harassed and borderline molested me."

"Get the fuck out of here," Molly said. She grabbed the switchblade. "I'll cut the bitch."

Richard smiled and put a hand on Molly's. He wasn't sure how serious she was, but he retracted the blade and put it into Molly's trouser pocket just to be safe.

Bruce called out from the French doors leading to the living room. "Time for the confessional tape!"

Molly stood up and took Richard's hand. "Come on," she said, "you don't want to miss this." Richard teetered to his feet.

"What did you say in there?"

"You'll see," Molly told him.

They found a seat in the living room and watched the recorded confessions. Last year, there had been an unfortunate revelation of an affair on tape, so that this year the tape was reviewed by Bruce before it was shown on the big screen in the living room. Everyone agreed this was for the best.

Molly's hands were all over Richard as she sat in his lap. The confession tape was great fun. The neighborhood found out who stole the Murphy's garden gnome, and what the secret ingredient was in Albee's famous steak rub. When Molly's face appeared on the screen, Richard paid his full attention.

"I have a confession to make," Molly said on the big screen. "It's a little private, but, oh, what the heck. We're all friends here, right." The crowd hooted and hollered. Richard saw Molly, the Molly on his lap, giving Bethany the evil eye. On the screen, Molly leaned closer to the camera and said, "My dame don't give me enough sugar."

The crowded living room erupted in cheers and clapping. Sugar, sugar, sugar, they cried. "Give her some sugar, Richard!" Molly took Richard's face in her hands and gave him a long, slow, sensual kiss. The applause roared on. Marilyn's confession came next. Richard didn't pay any attention to Marilyn, choosing to lose himself in Molly's eyes.

*****

Molly led Richard out of the Thomas's front door, out to the curb. The party was still going in full swing, despite it being one in the morning. "What are we doing?" Richard asked.

"We're going to boost a car," Molly said. She held up Bethany's key chain, which Molly had found in the kitchen cupboard.

Richard shook his head no. "Bad idea, Big M."

A cab pulled up to the curb. The cabbie leaned out of the window and announced, "Cab for Mr. and Mrs. Donnegan."

Molly smiled and tipped back her fedora. "Well, this is almost like stealing a car." She tossed Bethany's keys into the koi pond and called out to the cab, "We're Mr. and Mrs. Donnegan." Molly pulled Richard to the cab, and they climbed in the back.

"Where to?" Molly gave him their address. Then, to Richard, she whispered, "Give me some sugar, bitch." Richard did. They made out like teenagers in the back of the cab. Molly had her hands all over Richard. When the cab ride proved too short, Molly tossed a twenty into the front seat and told the cabbie to drive until that was gone. She ended up giving him twenty more. They drove on.

"Want to fuck a beautiful woman?" Molly asked Richard when they finally came up for air. Richard had his hands down Molly's pants, and was working the tiger's tooth across her tinglie.

"Only if she's my wife," Richard replied.

Molly smiled. Nice answer. "Tonight, it's going to cost you," Molly said.

"Really? How much?"

"Two hundred and fifty dollars."

"Seems like a bargain, but I've only got a hundred."

The cab pulled up to their house a second time, and Molly tossed a twenty dollar tip to the appreciative cabbie. To Richard she said, "I think we can find you another hundred."

They got out of the cab, and Richard waited until the cab drove away before he asked, "But what about the other fifty?" They walked across their lawn.

Molly stopped and turned, holding both his hands. "Well, a whore can earn an extra fifty if she's willing to do something kinky."

"Kinkier, I think you mean."

"Yeah, kinkier," Molly agreed. "A little role-play within role-play, if you will."

"I will," Richard said. Molly smiled, and a moistness oozed out down below. This was going to be the ultimate.

Molly kept her hand on Richard's back as they went up the walk. She unlocked the door and held it open for him. Once in the living room, Molly said, "Sit on the divan, bitch."

Richard did as he was told. "Too bad you left your dick in the Benz." Molly didn't reply. She went into the kitchen, got a bottle of Merlot, and went back to Richard, who sat on the divan near the fireplace. She opened the wine bottle and poured two glasses. "Try to make yourself look seductive you little whore," Molly said. "And light some candles. I'll be right back."

Molly went to their bedroom and pulled off her wingitps, socks, jacket and trousers. The crotch of the trousers was stained with excitement. She enjoyed walking around the bedroom in only the boxer shorts, tie, and fedora. In the walk-in closet, she opened her lingerie drawer and pulled out Richard's surprise. It was a big red cock, of the same type as her purple one, only larger. Molly got herself ready, and then called out to the living room, "Close your eyes!"

*****

Richard lay on his side on the divan, his eyes closed, one arm behind his head, one leg bent, trying his best to look seductive. He heard the pat-pat of Molly's bare feet as she came into the room.

"Look at you," she said. Richard felt her hand on his calf as she lifted his leg. His body trembled, wondering what she had in store for him. Molly eased the high heel off one foot, and then off the other. His feet were relieved to be rid of their torturous embrace. Molly took one foot in hand and started to rub it, bringing blood flow back to his numb toes.

He felt something slip into the crevice beside his big toe. It was cold and sharp. The switchblade! With a quick rip, Molly cut the toe of the thigh-high stocking. She tore it apart. "Keep your eyes closed, bitch," Molly said. He did.

She knelt on the foot of the divan and slid the flat side of the knife up the inside of his leg. When it got to the garter, she cut the garter in two. The hose slid down. With a sudden move, she thrust the knife upwards. A startled gasp popped out of Richard's mouth as the skirt of the can-can costume was slashed beyond repair.

Molly must have put the knife in her mouth or on the side, because both of her hands ripped the costume dress apart, until it lay in rags around him. The knife, now back in her grasp, slid up under the lace panties. It toyed with his cock, and then quickly shot sideways, cutting away the panties. His cock throbbed up in the air, bouncing off his exposed stomach. Molly yanked the panties down his other leg, and then threw her weight on top of him. He felt an odd presence between her thighs. But how! It was in the Benz!

Molly swiped the wig from his head and put his panties over his face, the leg hole surrounding the crown of his head. Molly pressed the knife blade against his throat. "Open your eyes, cunt. And see what I'm going to rip you up with."

Richard opened his eyes. The room was stippled with the lace obscuring his vision. The smell of his own stale cum filled his nostrils. He looked down, and to his surprise saw a red penis between her legs. A rather large red penis.

"It's so big," Richard said.

"Shh," Molly answered, putting the knife aside. She pressed her lips to his. Cum laden panties separated their tongues, but their tongues danced together anyway. "Size doesn't matter." With her teeth she removed the panties and spat them onto the floor.

All the faux menace and all the excitement of the night washed away as Richard looked into his wife's loving eyes. She eased herself inside of him, slowly, oh so slowly, and he felt himself impossibly expanding to take her. Size did matter. It mattered a lot.

Unlike in the parking garage, Molly wielded her cock with patience and grace. Richard felt filled and fulfilled, completed in a way. He ran his hands up her arms and onto her shoulders. He had never fully appreciated the strength in her. He never appreciated the solace to be found in utter surrender. But he did now. Her breasts bobbed in front of his face, and his hips rose up to meet hers. They rocked for what seemed like hours that way, and Richard was sorry they'd never done this before. He was sorry for the lost time, for that meant that over what he knew would be the long span of their marriage, those lost years meant they'd only be able to do this that much less.

Molly toyed with his mouth, and rested her chest against his, and they both rocked back and forth. Richard couldn't recall who said it first, or how often they repeated it, but the candlelit air of the living room was filled with I-love-you's.

Richard was exhausted when Molly finally pulled out of him and climbed off him. She reached onto the floor and tossed one hundred and fifty dollars into his lap. Molly was walking funny when she left the room. "Come to bed when you can," she whispered.

It was a while before he could. Later on, he hobbled into the bedroom, clutching two hundred and fifty dollars.

Molly was on their bed, wearing only his tie and the fedora now. Her fingers were pressed inside of her. "Hey lover," she said. Her breasts swayed as she arched her back. "You look gorgeous as ever."

"I have the money," Richard said.

"You don't need it," Molly replied. She tossed the hat away. "I learned something tonight, you know. I learned that a cock is a dangerous instrument. All that power went to my head. And I learned that I should respect you for controlling yours as well as you do."

"I learned something too," Richard said, as he stood by the door. His penis grew large once more, seemingly inexhaustible tonight. "I learned that you are the center of my universe."

"Richard," Molly said. "Do you love me?" Richard replied that of course he did. "Would you do anything for me?" He nodded. "I've been bad, Richard, and I need you to come over here and fuck me hard. Fuck me as if this might be our last chance, even though it surely won't. Fuck me with your majestic cock, and rip my pussy to pieces, and leave my legs so that they are numb and useless. Can you do that Richard? Fuck me like you never have before, and fill me with your love and ejaculate, and kiss my lips so that they'll forever know your touch. Can you do that for me Richard?"

Actions speak louder than words. Richard didn't reply. He complied.

No one could get out of bed the next morning.

Across town, Richard's Blackberry died of neglect.