Byrd and the Bees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers

We stopped in some parkland nearby. it had a beautiful view over hills with more new suburbs shining in the distance. The sun shone under the clouds before setting over distant ranges. Golden light poured over the hilltops while the houses in the valleys twinkled. The rain had stopped.

Agnes turned off the car and stared ahead, suddenly hesitant.

"What am I... what are we doing?" she whispered uncertainly.

She was still breathing heavily. I could still taste her lips on mine. We had paused; we needed to move again. I reached over to stroke her face and hair.

"We're doing what we want. What we both want. This feels good. It feels right. And, we stop when you like. If you want to stop." How on earth did I sound so mature? My mind was reeling, not really believing what was unfolding in front of me. This was the furthest I had ever gone with a girl, a fact I'm sure Agnes had realised. I gently tugged her neck and she readily came to kiss me again.

We kissed and kissed. Agnes's hand slipped down and found my cock still out. She massaged it back to hardness, making me moan into her her mouth. I decided to respond.

I let my own hand go down her front. I felt her squirm as it travelled over her tummy to the waistband of her skirt. I rustled the fabric up and down her thigh and she squirmed again. Through the fabric I traced down the outside and up the inside of her leg, feeling her reaction. One thigh, the other thigh, then the mound between. Suddenly she let go of me with one hand, reached behind her and unzipped the skirt. My hand could slide in the top now. I felt warm, soft skin, the edge of panties and the faintest coarsening of hairs. Agnes moaned into my mouth.

She jerked herself up off the seat and started to wriggle her clothes off. I eagerly helped. Soon skirt and panties were on the floor and a powerful scent arose from her. My hand felt warmth and dampness in her bush of curly hairs. She lay the seat back, laid herself down and guided my hand further into her intimate cleft.

"Down. In between." Her hips were rolling so it was almost hard to follow her. But I could feel a mound of soft skin, above two thick vertical parts, furry and giving. Hot enough to glow, I thought.

"Mmm yes! Rub there!" I felt a little rod amongst the slippery wet folds of skin. As I rolled my fingers over it she bucked up and spread her legs wider. Her whole body shuddered and a low growl came out of her.

"Oh yes! Yes! God yes!" She put one leg up on the steering wheel then grabbed my wrist. "More. Inside me!" She was holding her breath and gasping between.

I managed to put my thumb against her clitoris and fingers down to her vagina. With her hips curled up to me I found myself past the warm, soaking wet folds of skin and into her channel. Agnes clutched my arm tightly and rubbed her thighs with her other hand. The shudders were building up in her. Could I feel the sides of her vagina flexing? "More," she slurred. Her body tensed from top to bottom.

"Uh, uh, uhhh, AAAHHH! Oh yes! YES!!" Her pent-up breath came out in a rush. Her wide smile grew even wider as her orgasm released. She eased her grip of my arm, leaving fingernail marks in the skin. The scent of her sex was stronger as she lay back on the seat, completely relaxed.

"Christy... yes! Oh, yes!" was all she could say. But hearing her say my name made me feel so close to her. I was realising something special. I kissed her gently, tenderly. She kept looking at me and smiling.

"C'mon! Back here!" she suddenly said, sitting up. She crawled between the front seats into the back section. There was a mattress pushed into the footwell between the long bench seats (was that always there?). As she laid out a big beach towel over it she gave me a sight I will never forget...

Agnes's bare bottom was up in the air. The twin, perfect round buttocks were parted by a dark cleft of hairs, but on the hairs I could make out shiny droplets of moisture. Some of the hairs were stuck to the skin of her inner thighs, which shone with the same juices, juices which gave off her intoxicating scent.

When I close my eyes, the image is still there. We often talk about it, and she always laughs again when she recalls my face...

She looked back over her shoulder and laughed. "Ah, your face! Have you swallowed a goldfish? Or maybe I know what you were looking at!!" Although she was laughing, it was such a good-natured thing it made me feel good to hear her.

She gave a little wiggle of that gorgeous bottom and rolled over neatly in the footwell, so she was on her back.

"I'm ready! You'd better be!" Agnes can be very direct. "Ooh, thinking about you looking at me has got me more excited!" She reached out her hands to me. "Undress!"

In each others arms we went slightly crazy. We hugged, we cuddled, we tickled, I played with her pink nipples, she pulled my ears and made them flap. We stroked whatever skin we came in contact with.

"Christy, come inside me. Come in me." Agnes said it so simply, so directly, with my name again.

"Oh, Agnes..." I couldn't actually make a sentence.

My first fuck was in the back of a Land Rover troop carrier. On a beach towel, on a caravan mattress. Agnes swung her legs up high, heels on the bench seats and easily took my cock in hand. She guided it in and I was there, soft, wet, sliding, my weight on her, feeling her arms and legs against my skin, every nerve tingling, every sense humming. I watched her breasts jiggle to my thrusts, with a single curl of her long hair coming between them. She seemed lost in thought.

"Uhh. Oww." Agnes's legs squeezed against me and she clutched me suddenly.

"You OK?"

"Just getting used to it. It's different from just fingers, and I've never done this before."

"WHAT?" Oh Agnes, you should've said. I should..." I knew I should wait, but my body seemed to be out of my control; I wasn't sure that I could do anything.

"Just keep going now. I knew what I was doing. I knew what I wanted to do, and I wanted to do it with you. It's feeling better already. But come soon, sweetheart."

I was already onto that. I could feel the signals coming. The smell of her, the feel of her body, the slight wet sound we made; I couldn't last much longer. My slipping cock sent tingles that raced around my body. My hands and skin were damp, my arms quivered as I propped myself up to see this lovely woman beneath me. And her calling me sweetheart.

"Aaaaah, oh, oh God, oh love-" a rush roared through me as I came deep inside her. I could faintly feel the soft pad of her pussy lips as my semen pulsed out of me into her. Spurt after spurt came. I felt like I was being drained, but willingly. Sweat made my eyes sting as I gasped for breath. Agnes gently stroked my face and ears.

There was a pause. I lay on her as carefully as I could, given I how exhausted and loose I felt. My lips brushed her ear. I kissed it gently and she gave a small hum. I murmured as quietly as I could.

"Oh. Incredible. Wonderful. Better than I thought..."

"Mmm yes. Wonderful. Wild, control-losing. Is that a word?"

"It is now. You're my first... but you probably worked that out."

"Had a good idea of that. Well that makes two of us. We are now ex-virgins, but we have each other. In fact, we've had each other!" She laughed softly at her own joke. "I got a sense of something the time you had that seizure in the shopping centre. You were special, I knew that. But what would come of it? Honestly, I didn't think we'd end up stuck together in the back of my troopie."

"Where someone had accidentally left a mattress??"

Agnes laughed her big wide laugh. "Weeellll, that was a recent addition (Yes! Don't scoff!), when I'd worked out you were the one. I couldn't think of a better scheme. I was thinking a glass of wine, a nice dinner, Byrd playing in the background. But I got just you. Which was... well, amazing!" To prove it she drew me in and we kissed longingly.

"Agnes, I love you."

"I thought so. Luckily I love you too!"

ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers
12