C.L.A.M.P. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Alana drove, I reflected not only on how really beautiful she was, how wondrous I found her body, but how much I cared for her. I don't think I had ever cared for anybody before. Not ever.

We slid into her garage, and as the door closed behind us, I went around and opened her door and handed her out. I pulled her to me and just held her. I could feel the heat from her naked skin against my chest, and smell the shampoo in her hair. It was just incredible.

"Pardon the expression, but 'What's up, Doc'?" she said.

"This is just overwhelming for me. There is so much I've never done, Alana. I've never held anyone in my arms like this, I've never seen a woman topless before, and I'm so very glad it was you. I just feel like I've been asleep for so long."

"I hope you're open to being overwhelmed, then, because you haven't seen anything yet."

"I think I excel under pressure, Alana."

"I intend to hold you to that."

She slid away from me and walked through the garage toward the door to the house. Her hips swayed hypnotically, and I wondered if all women's hips did that. She turned at the door and shook her shoulders gently, in a motion that all young women with large breasts practice in front of a mirror; a movement that they know full well will transfix any male of the species. Her breasts took on a life of their own, shuddering long after Alana's shoulders became still. And then she walked through the door, leaving it open for me.

Alana's home was lovely. A ranch style on the outside, it was decorated floor to ceiling in Edo period Japan. Bamboo floors with tatami mats stretched toward the lovely kitchen with dark wood table and low backed chairs, a flower arrangement in the center. She was moving down the hallway away from me, and i hurried to catch up. An attached glass addition overlooking a small Zen garden brought amazing views of the city into her bedroom. As I entered the hallway, she was closing the light door to the closet, and for a moment, I was certain I glimpsed a small purple wheelchair in the back of the closet, but my attention was quickly drawn to Alana, as she began to draw water into a tall square tub in the glass enclosure off the bedroom proper.

As the steam rose, I stepped toward her, saying, "This is magnificent, Alana, as are you."

"Arigatou Gozaimasu", she said with a bow. "Come here Owen."

She removed my pants and folded them over the back of a wooden chair, then unbuttoned my shirt and placed it on the chair back as well. My boxers were tented in front as my rigid cock strained to seek out the source of the lovely musky smell wafting from her hips. In a flash, the offending underwear was gone, and Alana gasped as she viewed my cock for the first time. "My God, Owen. It's enormous! And so beautiful!. I have never seen an uncircumcised penis before... ooh; it's so soft, almost like velvet, but apparently with an iron core." She smiled up at me, her delicate fingers fluttering around my manhood.

She released me and stepped back, and her hands went to the zipper on her skirt, and slid it slowly down. She turned slightly away from me as she slid her skirt off her hips and down to the floor. Her ass was delectable in the shadows of the electric paper lanterns. I used the time to give my cock a quick couple of rubs, and then decided that it was a bad idea, being as close to cumming as I was already.

She guided me by my convenient "handle" into the soaking tub and stood by as I got in. My arm was on the edge of the tub, and as she put her leg over the edge, she slid her pussy lips up and down my arm very slowly, just barely touching my skin. The moisture she left there cooled right away and I licked it off as it dried.

When she stood, the water was up to her nipples, and the buoyancy of the water did wonderful things to her tits. They bobbed in the wavelets and whipped gently back and forth in the swirling warm water. Alana took some fragranced sand out of a small stone container near the overhanging bamboo and began to rub it gently over my skin. It was very fine and smelled delectable as she applied it to everything she could touch, and then rinsed it off into the water with a bamboo bucket, where it dropped away to the bottom.

She pointed toward the sand vessel and I took the sand n a couple of handfuls and smeared it gently on her skin, paying special attention to her breasts and butt. As I rinsed her, she took another jar down from the edge of the tub. The contents smelled vaguely minty, and had a consistency similar to Vaseline. This she smeared on my cock and deep into her vagina. As she finished her application, she turned her back to me and lifted her body with her arms, moving her hips onto my lap and her pussy onto my cock. As she slid slowly onto me, I felt the most incredible pressure and heat. As she took me into her body, I heard tiny sounds from her throat. "Nnnn, uhh, ooohhh, ohfuuuuuucck. Oh so good, baby!" I took her hips in my hands and began to fuck myself with her body.

Her hands clutched at the sides of the tub as I slid her hips up and down on my cock. My balls were nice and warm, and floated like jelly fish in the warm water, adding an interesting feeling of their own. Alana looked back over her shoulder and said, "Spin me around, Owen!" I picked up her right leg and let her recline a little in the water as I brought it around and over my chest. I placed a hand behind her back and used the other to mold her boobs into pleasant, buoyant shapes one at a time, and she brought a hand down to swirl in a circle around her clit. Her legs floated freely in the water, bumping into my sides occasionally. Her eyes drifted between me and her legs, but I thought nothing of it at the time. Soon my drifting balls seemed to want to join in with the rest of the pistoning flesh, and I felt my orgasm approaching.

"Not long now," I said.

"Me, too! Oooohhhmmm...gonnacum...gonnacumgonnacum!" She grunted.

A few more strokes and I was there. I blasted into her with seminal fluid I swear I had been storing since fifth grade. I just came and came, until I felt exhausted. I looked at Alana, and her hair was plastered to her face with sweat, and she was smiling from ear to ear. I let her lay back in the water and her arms floated out beside her, limp and still. She was nearly weightless, and I reveled at her beautiful body.

I was the first to speak. "That was the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me, Alana."

"You are a good student. Grasshopper, but Mistress Ali has much still to teach you."

"I am your student, mistress. I await your instruction," I responded. We washed each other again, this time with love and deliberation; gently and with great concentration.

I found a hidden treasure on Alana's body; a tiny perfect brown nipple was located on her rib cage a few inched below and to the side of her left breast. Complete with its own areola, it was less than a quarter of an inch in diameter. It pebbled up when caressed, and Alana said it felt quite nice when I touched it.

We dried each other with giant towels, and napped on her queen sized bed located in a small alcove not far from the soaking tub. I left her snoring delightfully and went in search of the bathroom, which was behind a shoji screen on the far side of the room. It had a bidet, which, frankly, I had not encountered before. I made a mental note to ask for instruction at a later date. I exited through a different door, and came out not far from the entrance hallway. Remembering that Alana had sauntered casually over an shut the sliding door as we'd passed, I went and opened it. I had been right; there was a purple Quickie™ wheelchair in the closet, and standing behind it were a small pair of steel and leather leg braces. I picked them up and examined them; well built and obviously custom made, the leather was well used but maintained well, smelling of saddle soap and oil. Finally it made sense, the hiding of the chair, the limp arms and legs in the tub.

"I suppose I have some explaining to do, Owen?" I turned to find Alana standing naked behind me, her face flushed and tears streaking her face.

"My God, Ali, what do you mean? You owe me no such thing!"

"I've tried to stop, honest to God I have! You must think I am such a freak. Such a perverted loser. I should have gotten rid of them, but I didn't expect to fall in love, and it all happened so fast..."

"I'm so ashamed and so, so sorry, Owen. I'll move my things out of the lab..."

"STOP IT!" I nearly shouted. Ali gasped, staggered. I rushed to her and knelt before her shaking form. I placed my hands on either side of her face and looked into her eyes, tears now rolling in unbroken streams down her lovely cheeks. "Just stop talking for a minute, would you, love? You owe me nothing; it is I who owe you everything..."

She pointed at the wheelchair, the braces, and further back, a pair of Canadian Canes. "But what about those?"

"They're very nice, I like the purple color on the quickie, it suits you, and the braces are top-notch. Let me guess; you have a fetish about paralysis, maybe wheelchairs and being crippled. You like to pretend your legs are useless, that they hang limply at the end of your body, totally beyond your control. You use the braces around the house when no one is around, and you find the whole experience to be wildly erotic and yet unfulfilling since you have no one to share it with you. How close am I, dear heart?"

She was shocked, floored, absolutely without the ability to reply. She gaped at me, her mouth opening and closing much like a fish. The next time it closed, I kissed her." I placed a device about the size of a quarter against the bas of her neck, and pushed the membrane switch on the surface of the device. She made a soft whining noise in her throat, clutched at me, and sagged to the floor unconscious. I carried her to the bedroom and placed her in a recovery position on the lounge by the Zen garden window, and made myself busy.

"Wow, I must have fainted...how long was I out?"

"Just a few minutes. Are you feeling okay now?"

Yes, I feel fine. What were we talking about when I passed out?"

"I was commenting about how pretty your wheelchair was."

She blanched white. "It doesn't bother you? My fetish doesn't disgust you?"

"Ali, it's just that, a fetish. They are the hardest of the compulsions to overcome, and I don't see why you would even want to. It harms no one, and I think it's fascinating. How many people know besides me know about it?"

"You think it's fascinating...wow. And just my friend Betsy knows. She's known for years."

"Is she the really tall amputee you introduced me to at last year's Christmas party?"

"Yes, that's her."

"Is she a voluntary amp, Ali?"

She nodded, "Don't tell her I told you, she's very sensitive about it."

"I'll never tell anyone about any of this, Ali, you have my word."

"Thank you Owen."

"Let's go for a walk, okay? I want to see more of your garden."

"Okay, just let me get..." she started to roll over to get up, and...

I was looking at her face when her eyes met mine. She looked at her legs and back at me. She looked at her flaccid, paralyzed legs. Her eyes closed and she shook gently.

"I just had an orgasm, Owen. How did you do it?" she said, as she flopped her shoulders back onto the bed and felt around her neck. When she found the bump at her nape, she looked at me and smiled. "Implanted?"

"Yes," I replied. "The Berkley prototype passed all my testing. I sterilized it last night and was going to implant it next week, but decided to change it to the Alpha subject instead of the Beta. I used it to knock you out while I did the implant. I hope you don't mind."

"Mind!? You just fulfilled another dream for me, how could I mind? I'm beside myself with joy, Owen. Come give me a kiss!"

"No. I think my little crippled lover needs to come to me and give me a kiss." She shivered again and I left the room and returned with her quickie.

"Oh my God, Owen. This is amazing!" she worked herself into a sitting position and slid one hand under her leg and lifted it, shoving it to the edge of the bed, where it flopped and dangled, toes pointing straight down. She grabbed the other one and did the same, then shifted to the edge, nearly falling off the bed when she realized her flaccid hip and core muscles could not hold her in a sitting position.

"How high am I done?" she asked.

"Right now, you're a T-5 Complete, although I can change it at a moment's notice."

"Wait. Why can I feel my pussy?"

"Because I found that I can pinpoint specific places to leave enervated."

"NO WAY!" she burst out, amazement plainly in her eyes.

"Way. I can paralyze all of your fingers except one. I can make one of your eyes track and the other wander randomly. I can deaden one side of your pussy and enhance the nerve function on the other side. I can cause paralysis without loss of sensation. I just figured some of this out in my mind as I was installing your implant. We are going to have a great time, Ali."

She straightened her arms, and her pelvis rotated forward as her spine straightened, when she relaxed her arms, she slumped forward and her breasts brushed her thighs.

"It's a little hard to breathe when I slump forward. My diaphragm must be partially involved, right?"

"Correct. You can breathe on your own, but you won't have the capacity you normally do, because you are using your ribs more and your diaphragm much less. How do you like the feeling of your pussy sort of floating in space?"

"It's wild, Owen. I look at my legs and feet, and it's like they aren't even mine. Would you mind adjusting the level a little?"

"Not at all. Let me get the app pulled up on my iPad."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nope. I have it right here. I have an image of your body electronically on the screen, and the paralyzed portions are in red. If I enlarge the view, you can see that the pubic area is mostly still blue, see?"

I held the pad out for her to see, and as she reached for it, she fell forward until her shoulders rested on her knees, her right breast between her legs and the left one hanging off the side of her thigh. She flailed her arms for a second, and then pushed her way erect by walking her hands up her legs. I handed her the iPad and she did better this time, only flailing a couple of times when she nearly tipped over.

She carefully handed the tablet computer back to me. "I can phase the paralysis in and/or out over time, from 10 seconds to 48 hours; I can do it instantly and I can program up to 30 different zones to come and go sequentially. Can you imagine the weekends we could have, Ali?"

"No, but I'm beginning to get some really wicked ideas about it. Can you remove sensation from my pussy, Owen?"

"I'll do it over 60 seconds, and left to right, with a pause in between for about 20 seconds, okay?"

"Oh yeah, baby! Come touch me as it happens, please?"

I slid over to her and cupped her hot, dripping pussy in my hand. I punched the enter tab on my ipad, and started to caress her cunt. "Can you feel it, Ali?"

"Oh God, Owen, it's buzzing while it's going numb just like you said! Keep flicking my clit, baby! Oh, Fuck! The feeling is gone right down the middle just like you said! I'm gonna cum, Owen! I can feel it building...getting close...Noooo!.It's going before I can cum! Oh! Oh, shit! It's gone, Owen. It's like I don't have a pussy anymore!"

"You don't mind if I take advantage of this wet little pussy do you, Ali? It seems like a shame to waste it, even if you can't feel it when I bury my big dick in it, eh?"

"Do it, Owen! Put my paralyzed legs up on your shoulders and fuck my little numb pussy!"

I took her ankles in my hands and held them up as I slid into her. She was hot and very tight. I looked at her eyes, which were bright with focus, and said. "Hold these limp legs so they don't get in the way as I fuck you, Ali."

She took her own ankles and let her legs settle onto her chest, staring at them in wonder as I started to pump into her. Her feet flopped as I fucked her, and she smiled at me as she urged me on.

"Do it, Owen! Fuck my numb cunt; it doesn't matter that I can't feel it at all, I love it anyway, baby! Oh shit, look at my feet flopping, Owen. It's so hot I almost can't stand it."

"Are you enjoying your orgasm, Ali? Your pussy is clamping down on my dick in spasms right now. Does it feel great?"

"NO! I can't feel it at all Owen." She dropped her left leg and put her fingers into her cunt beside my cock. "You're right! Fuck! I'm cumming, baby!"

"Me too, Ali!" We made eye contact and I roared my release as I shot her full. I looked down at the junction of our bodies, and the growing puddle of warmth soaking into the lounge cushions.

"You just peed on me, Ali. How does that make you feel?"

"That's what you get for fucking a crippled girl, mister!"

She dissolved into laughter, and I joined her. Then I got up and went to get some cleanup equipment from the bathroom. I hadn't seen her so happy in the 5 years I'd known her; actually, I don't think I'd been so happy either.

We decided to bring her motion and sensation back, and when I proposed that we do it gradually, on a ramped schedule, she agreed readily.

I downloaded the software onto her iPad, and ran her through a quick demo, showing her how to select areas of her body to paralyze and how to modulate by time and severity. I explained that the system had built in safeguards, so that if she was injured or in danger, the paralysis would be instantly reversed, and she agreed that it was a good idea.

I lifted her off of the couch, both of us reveling in the feeling of her flaccid legs bumping against me. s put her down on her front and patted her bottom dry, then gave it a good swat before turning her over. She looked up at me and said, "Did you just spank my butt?"

"Yes, I did spank your butt, why?"

"No reason, I just didn't feel it, so you wasted your effort."

"The effort wasn't wasted, Ali; I felt it."

"You're nasty, Owen.!"

"You have no idea, Ali."

"No I don't, but I intend to find out," she smiled.

Ali took the iPad and reset it to deprogram over a 30 minute period, and I decided to make notes regarding the return of enervation as it occurred.

She gave the command for the program to launch, and she started talking, highlighting the return of sensation and movement

"Okay, I have given the command and I can see that the areas of paralysis as indicated by the red shading have begun to pulse slowly, and after one minute, I have yet to sense any change. My lower limbs and pelvic region up to my umbilicus remain insensate to temperature, pressure, pain and joint sensation.

After 5 minutes, I have started to feel marked warmth in my lower body, and I can begin to wiggle my toes and move my ankles and other joints a little, although there is marked tremor from muscle weakness.

After ten minutes, I can move my legs a little better, and the warm feeling has passed, along with a very brief period of tingling, such as that experiences when awakening after sleeping on a limb. I can also contract my anus and pelvic floor muscles somewhat. It would be fun to re-paralyze myself at these various percentages and experience my body with limited ability as opposed to none at all.

At the twenty minute mark, I will try to stand at approximately 2/3 of normal strength and sensation."

Ali slid to the front of the lounge and placed her hands on her thighs so she wouldn't fall over. I stood in front of her and put out my hands to her. She took my hands one at a time, and then nodded. She leaned forward toward me, and started to stand, her hips swinging under her and her thighs shaking as she straightened her legs. Her breasts began to wobble as her hips struggled to stay under her. A thin stream of urine began to drip onto the floor from her labia, and she looked down in embarrassment.