C.L.A.M.P. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid down the front of the chair until I was seated on the floor, and I pulled Lisa down with me. she knelt over me on knees and elbows. Her breasts lay upon mine like great warm pillows, and I buried my face in them and inhaled her scent. She lowered her mouth to mine and we kissed, gently, but with some urgency as well. I opened my mouth to her, and her tongue slid in quickly but tenderly. I felt hardness as her tongue barbell clicked on my teeth, and when she found the first of my two, she moaned her passion into my mouth.

She sat back on her haunches, to my great disappointment, and her arm stump slid over my pubic bone firmly. She rubbed it on the entrance to my pussy, separating my pierced lips gently.

"Would you mind if this crippled girl fucked you with her useless little stump?"

My cunt clenched so hard it squirted fluid onto her thigh as I inhaled sharply. Her arm slid into me as she said, "I'm gonna take that as a yes."

Her slim stump felt like a large dildo, but warm and much more animated. Her shoulder tensed as she pushed her arm deep into my wet sheath. When she reached my cervix, she started to rotate the tip of her stump around the outer margin of the roof of my vagina. The feeling was beyond anything I've ever felt, and I started to pant. "Ohh!! Uuh, uhh,,,,uhh,,,.uhh,,,uhh! I wish you could, Uhh...Uhh, feel this, Lisa!"

I slid my leg stump under her breasts and started to move them left to right, looking down as they started to swing like creamy pendulums. Lisa looked at me through hooded eyes. "You really do like my tits don't you, Betsy?"

"You...UHH1 are a...UUHHMM!...stunning package,,,,UUHHHgonnacum soon...Keep fucking me!"

"You mean with this pitiful little arm stump, baby?" she said, pulling out of me so fast my cunt made a popping sound.

"PUT IT BACK!...Please Put your stump back in my body and FUCKMEEEEEE!" She leaned back down and stuck her stump in me almost up to the elbow, shook her tits side to side and slapped my clit softly over and over with her fingers as I watched with slitted eyes. The tip of her abbreviated arm ran laps around my cervix and slapped into my cunt with all the power of her shoulder.

"OHHFUCKGONNACUMGONAACUMMMMMM... NOWW!" My stump vibrated in the air, my heel kicked spasmodically at the carpet, and I nearly pulled both my nipples clear off my tits as I had the orgasm of a lifetime. I gripped the carpet with my left hand and a table leg with the other as my pelvic floor rippled and spasmed, my nipples so engorged that the golden rings stood on edge instead of laying flat against my skin. Lisa's shoulder dipped rhythmically as my vagina spasmed on her stump, causing her tits to sway lazily.

Lisa stood over me and drained one of the beer bottles in a series of deep swallows. I rolled over onto my tummy and brought my knee under me to stand. Lisa held her stump out to me and I took it to help me rise. I bounced in place a couple of times to balance, and Lisa sat back on the chair, reclining and spreading her legs. She slid her stump under her right breast and lifted it to her mouth, where she held it as she licked in a circle around the well of a nipple. Her hand rubbed the beer bottle across her smooth, lipless pussy until she started a screwing motion with the bottom, and as I watched in fascination, her tiny hole stretched open further and further until the bottle slid into her body up to the neck.

"I usually like a nice big rubber cock in my hole, but this will have to do. Come kiss me, Betsy."

I hopped to her, flipping my stump for effect as I moved. I sat on her leg, my stump patting rapidly against the beer bottle hanging obscenely out of her body, and leaned into her to kiss her pouting mouth. My tongue found hers and she inhaled as I pushed my stump at the bottle and slid my pussy on her thigh. I had to search to find her clit, but her growled "right there!" told me I'd found it at last. I felt like a wild woman, rocking my hips, slapping the bottle with my stump, frigging her clit with one hand and pulling on her hair with the other as I kissed her.

Her breathing sped up, and she backed away from my mouth to inhale as she started to cum. Her body went rigid, her teeth bared as she hissed her pleasure at me. Her boobs started to shake and her stump went straight out to her side and shook as she went over the top. "UUHoooooh!!! UNNH!, UUH...UHH FUCKKKK!"

She sat backward abruptly, and I slid off her lap and fell onto the couch beside her. My pussy was loose and gaping open from the session with Lisa's arm, and I was leaking pussy juice. I leaned forward and grabbed the bar towel off the beer tray and slid it under my ass before I stained the leather seat. I cleaned up and got dressed. Lisa seemed to have gone to sleep, which was okay; she had to fly back after I got off.

I covered Lisa with a blanket, and found one for myself and sat down beside her, placing my head on her shoulder. After a short nap, I got up and hopped to the bathroom in the rear. I had just returned to my seat when the first officer popped her head out of the cockpit door and said with a smile, "You girls done? We've been circling the airport for a while now. The tower was getting ready to get the fire trucks out." I nodded, embarrassed, and said, "Thanks for the extra time. We lost track a while back, I'm afraid. I hope it wasn't a problem?"

"Nothing a few extra minutes with the soap and a cold shower won't fix. You're welcome on board, anytime, Betsy, but the next time I'm gonna have Lisa fly and I'll come back for some play time. Better buckle up, OK?" She closed the door after I said I would fasten Lisa's belt as well as my own. I quickly got a washcloth and washed her face and her pussy for her while she woke up. After we got dressed, we sat together and exchanged information and numbers while we descended and landed. As I stepped to the stairs to descend, the flight crew came out onto the landing by the front entrance. This time I got a hug and a kiss from each of the pilots before I descended the stairs.

A black limousine awaited me at the bottom of the stairs. As the driver rounded the rear of the car, I was astonished to see that she was a 'little person'. She took my bags and placed them into the trunk, then opened the door and handed me into the back seat. She introduced herself as Brianna in a lovely Irish accent, and opened a bottle of Cristal from an ice bucket near the door. Gentle music came from the stereo as we drove, and as we turned up the drive to Ali's home, I was quite relaxed and totally ready for my performance. I had checked up on Ali's fun and games on my iPhone as we'd driven from the airport, and Owen put her to sleep just as we turned onto her street. It had been all I could do to sit and watch as she had her blind-sim, handicapped experience in the bedroom. When he'd used the CLAMP to put her to sleep and change her programming, it had taken all of my will power to keep from jilling off again.

Brianna unloaded my luggage and placed it inside the front door before she'd helped me out of the car. She gave me a card with her information on it as she shut the door, smiled and said, "Nice Peg, Darlin'." I gave her a fifty dollar tip and promised to "Use" her the next time I was in town. I put away my clothes and got my toys ready as Ali slept. I put on a black leather corset and my favorite 'disguise perfume', Tabu, so that Ali wouldn't recognize my scent, not realizing that Owen had turned off her sense of smell already. As she awoke, her sightless eyes darting around in a vain search for images, I placed my hand gently on her mouth to still her meaningless noises. Her eyes began to show panic, and her breathing increased sharply as her eye strained to see. It was obvious that she was frightened, so I removed my hand and kissed her gently and passionately. Her moans changed from frightened to frustrated, and as I removed my mouth from hers, she made kissing motions with her lips as if she could pull me in with her lovely mouth. And you know what?

It worked.

But that's another story.

12