C Tease

Story Info
A collection of short stories that cover a few categories.
6.9k words
3.63
30.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soma99
Soma99
474 Followers

AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ

My favorite part of writing here is thinking about the situation that brings people together and leads to an interesting sexual encounter. What does each person want out of this? What is at risk for them? I spend most of my time on my very lengthy commute coming up with these situations.

I start a lot of these stories but most of them don't have enough to them for a full fledged story, but that doesn't mean I don't like them. I've gone through some of my many started and then forgotten google docs and selected four.

The twist is I have decided to leave the majority of the sex up to the reader's imagination. These short stories bring you right up to the moment of truth and then leave you to close your eyes and dream whatever dream pleases you the most. I hope you will enjoy having your cock or clit teased (hence the title) and will come play a little game of just the tip ;-) with me.

*****************************

"Jenn Please Return to the Principal's Private Office"

"Mr. Millstone please, there has to be something you can do it would mean so much to Madison and honestly me also."

"Jenn, please don't call me Mr. Millstone, it sounds so weird when you say that." Austin said with a slight grin.

Jenn smiled, she was glad that Austin remembered her, they had a fling when they were both home on Christmas break all those years ago. It had been her freshman year and his senior and the last night together had gotten a bit crazy. She hoped he didn't remember that part.

Austin was now the principal at her step daughter's school. Jenn had become Madison's step mother three years ago and wanted so badly to be accepted. That's what brought her to her former flings office today. Madison wasn't in any of the same classes as her two best friends, and had not taken this news well. Jenn saw a chance to score some major points if she could make this happen for her.

"Jenn we don't make schedule changes for social reasons. You know what would happen if we tried to pair three hundred students in each grade with all their friends?"

"I'm not asking for three hundred, just one. You know how far Madison has come, the fights have ended, she only yelled at a teacher two maybe three times last year"

"Five times actually" Austin interrupted "but yes that was a big improvement."

Jenn took a deep breath, she might be making progress. "You know how much she struggles to make friends. Think of this change in schedule as a behavioral intervention. She's much more likely to not act up if she is with her friends."

Austin crossed his arms. That was not a terrible point. If he did want to change her class his faculty would buy that.

Jenn saw him wavering. As she sat up in her seat, her tits pushed out a little. She hadn't meant to do that but didn't reposition herself. She was not above that at all, especially with how impressed her husband would be if she managed this. He had failed at a similar task two years earlier.

Austin opened a binder and Jenn saw that it was class lists. She thought she really might pull this off. Her husband had told her not to even try, there was no way she would get Madison's class changed. She couldn't wait to prove him wrong.

Then Austin frowned and closed the binder. "Jenn I'm sorry all the classes are at full capacity, and I can't move other kids out of their class. I couldn't explain that." Austin lied. He could make the change in about three minutes. The first year teacher Madison would be moving in with wouldn't complain. He did glance at her chest though which still looked very nice.

Jenn wanted to scream, she just wanted to get this one thing done. Well this and pick up her husband's dry cleaning, she didn't want to forget that either.

"Austin, please, please find a way. Anyway, really this would make me such a hero to her and honestly I need that. She is not any easier at home then she is at school." Jenn absently played with the top button on her shirt, she knew she sounded desperate.

Austin paused before asking "How long ago was the last time we were alone together?"

"Umm, probably about fifteen years right?" Jenn responded nervously. She didn't like where she thought this was going. Especially because she knew she would pay whatever price it took. Being a step mother was really hard if you wanted to be good at it.

"Wow that long, still feels like yesterday sometimes." Austin said as he leaned back in his chair.

"The time did go fast. You became a principal and I got married." She hoped to remind him of that.

"I remember having some real fun that summer, but that last night, wow that was wild, do you remember that?" Austin asked gazing at the ceiling. He apparently didn't care about the her getting married comment.

Jenn did remember. She had been very drunk but she did remember. She remembered surprising herself when she started and she remembered waking up the next morning embarrassed and with a very sore tongue and jaw.

She looked at the floor as silence filled the room for a long time. She wasn't a fool.

"Is that what it's going to take Austin? Do you want me to do that again? I will if your going to make me. I'm married and I love my husband and it's very mean of you to take advantage of me this way, but I will." She choked out the offer, but wanted to cry a little bit.

Austin smiled and stood up. "Maybe it's mean, but ya, that will get it done."

Jenn pulled herself up from her chair. She walked behind his desk.

Austin smiled as he undid his belt and let his pants drop to the floor. He then placed his elbows on his desk and spread his feet slightly.

Jenn took a deep breath, placed a hand on each of his ass cheeks, pushed them slightly apart and leaned forward, the tip of her tongue extending just past her lips.

"Pace yourself" Austin told her "I don't have another meeting for over an hour."

An hour and a half later Jenn pulled into her driveway with a half chewed pack of gum an empty bottle of Scope but she had forgotten the dry cleaning.

******************************************

If you don't understand why the story ended there and skipped the Author's Note at the top please go back and read it.

*******************************************

DATE NIGHT

"Honey you look amazing, you truly do." Bruce tried to reassure his wife, but she knew that she had so much makeup on that she looked as if she was a human art exhibit.

Alice had been tapping her foot non stop for over twenty minutes. She was so scared. She had spent over two hours in Victoria Secret trying to find a pair of panties that were both sexy but covered some of the areas she wished had aged differently.

The first few times Bruce had mentioned doing this as they fucked it was exciting, certainly more interesting then his dirty talk from the previous three years. How many times could she pretend that being told to "Take that cock" was hot?

Like all things though, it got old eventually. Her girlfriends told her the same thing, their husbands were fixated on one thing in the bedroom, the same thing over and over. How did you tell your husband your fetish was just something, anything fucking fresh.

Then she found the porn searches. She realized this was more than just what crossed his mind mid fuck. He had gone through an incest porn period though, so she assumed this would pass as well.

When she found the message board posts she started to get a little nervous. He was worse than most old men at hiding his internet footprints. She didn't like snooping on him but he made it almost hard to miss.

Then she saw the picture. Things changed for her once she saw the picture.

Again she hadn't mean to be in his email but he could never figure out how to log out.

She ended up waiting over a month before he brought it up again, this time his cock was in her mouth instead of her pussy. She tried to moan as loudly as possible.

She had slowly slipped it from her mouth, stroked it as she looked up at him and said "Honey this makes me so hot, keep talking." Then she sucked him as deeply and as aggressively as she had in years. Then she swallowed his load, but didn't stop. It took another 45 minutes but he eventually shot a second small load down her throat.

They fucked every night for a week. She was the one doing most of the talking now and she was good at it.

He still thought it was his idea. He was cute that way.

He had been all over her all night but she had told him the whole point was to wait.

God she hoped she wasn't about to get laughed at.

She put down the eyeliner, she decided that was as good as she was going to look.

She poured herself a glass of wine and immediately regretted not going for something stronger. She sat in the chair that gave her the best look at the driveway. Bruce looked like a puppy who had just heard the world "walk".

The glass of wine was empty suddenly and Bruce made her a Manhattan. That was much better.

The Ford that pulled up the driveway was at least ten years old. Bruce jumped up.

Marcus got out first, his skin was darker than it seemed in the picture, and Neil looked even younger.

They were a lot bigger then she had expected also. My lord she thought, they looked so strong.

"OK, I'll be in the basement, remember if you need me yell banana split."

Alice didn't reply, her mouth was watering.

"Alice, you hear me?"

She grunted and waved her hand in his direction as she headed for the door.

Bruce almost came up three different times. The noises where much louder than he had expected.

Two hours later Bruce stood in his living room realizing he was not going to be able to reattach the arm of his couch. He also knew he was going to need to bring some books and headphones down stairs when the guys came back next Thursday.

*****************************************************

FRESHMAN ORIENTATION

"Oh my god, that's horrible!" Ciara gasped.

"I know I know, don't tell anyone else, it's so embarrassing." Allie giggled.

Allie was having more fun at college then she had ever imagined she would. She had been the quiet one in her friend group back home, if you could even call it a group. She had graduated high school with only 34 other students. She had picked what most would call a small college but it still seemed huge to her.

Allie had always felt self conscious, wishing her waist was a few inches smaller and her chest a few inches bigger. In fact, when she had pictured what she wish she looked like it looked a lot like Ciara.

"OK your turn to ask me something." Ciara said when she stopped giggling about the embarrassing story Allie had just told.

"Hmmmm, ok" Allie thought about it for a moment. "OK who do you think is the best looking boy on the hall?" Their hall shared a kitchen with a hallway of boys and Allie already had crushes on a half dozen of them.

Ciara thought for a moment "Well Lewis was the star of my little play last night. He really got the job done!" Ciara laughed. They laughed a lot together, laying in their beds, only a few feet apart and talking had become Allie's favorite part of the day. She didn't really know what her roommate meant though.

"What do you mean he got the job done, did you guys hook up?" Allie asked a follow up.

"Oh you know, like when I was helping myself get to sleep. Don't worry I always wait till your out." Ciara said.

Allie still didn't get it.

There was a pause.

Ciara hesitantly asked "Allie are you mad that I do that, it really helps me sleep."

Allie had to come clean, "Umm I don't really know what you're talking about."

Ciara paused and then laughed a little "Allie, come on you know."

"I really don't." Allie responded, now she was starting to feel stupid.

"Allie, you know, like play with myself a little, once I finish I can always go right to sleep."

Allie suddenly was a little uncomfortable. Ciara had been masturbating with her in the room? Allie had never done that let alone with someone a few feet away.

"Wait, do you never do that at night? I could have sworn i heard you a couple times." Ciara asked.

"Umm no, I don't, I mean, I no I really have not." Allie stumbled, for some reason now she was embarrassed that she didn't masturbate.

"Wait, you mean you haven't with me in the room right, not that you have not gotten off since we got here three weeks ago right?"

Allie didn't think she had ever gotten off.

"Ummmmm well no, I mean, I guess not." Allie tried to play it off.

"Wow, well ok, you do you though, just tell me if you want some you time ok? I'll clear out for whatever you need." Ciara offered.

Allie laid in bed for a long time. A few times she felt like she heard Ciara make a little noise, but she wasn't really sure.

The next evening the girls didn't chat much, Ciara was texting with someone as she laid in bed. Allie had a long day and was fine with closing her eyes a little early. She rolled over and faced the wall and tried to drift off.

A couple of minutes later Allie heard Ciara whisper "Hey you still awake?"

Allie didn't respond, but it wasn't long before she heard Ciara moving in her bed a little, her breath pick up just a touch, and Allie had to admit, a small but sexy moan at the end.

When Allie woke up the next morning Ciara was already in class. Allie sat down at her desk and opened her laptop. As she lifted her screen she saw a note stuck to it.

"I know you were still awake last night, it's ok." with a little winky face drawn at the bottom. Allie was horrified, but she didn't know why, she hadn't done anything wrong. Why had Ciara done that if she knew Allie was awake?

Allie could barely concentrate during her Introduction to Psychology class as she thought about that note. She was so glad that on Tuesday's she didn't see Ciara much. SHe usually went back to her room after this class and did some reading as Ciara was gone for most of the day.

Allie dropped her bag on the floor near her bed and flopped down on top of the soft comforter. She reached over to her desk to grab her phone charger when she found another note taped to it.

"Just so you know, I keep my eyes closed the whole time." With another hand drawn smiley face.

What the fuck did that mean? Was Ciara hinting at something? Did Ciara want something from her? Allie decided to text a few of her classmates and see if anyone wanted to head ot the library tonight, she needed a little space.

When Allie came back to the room long after dinner she hoped Ciara would be asleep. She had spent the night trying to study but really thinking about what Ciara had said and written in the last two days. Allie should have been more upset, Ciara was being pretty inappropriate but the truth was that Allie was pretty excited about whatever might come next.

Allie opened her door and did not find Ciara asleep. In fact she found her wrapped in a towel at her desk rubbing moisturizer onto her legs.

"Hey! Where have you been all night stranger?" Ciara asked with a broad smile.

"Just wanted to give you time to get some closed eye time." Allie quipped back, surprising even herself.

Ciara seemed a little speechless, but she was smiling.

They both were a little less modest as they pulled their pajamas on, both lingering a bit longer than usual naked, only feet or even inches from each other. Allie saw Ciara take a glance at her as she bent over to slip a pair of gym shorts on. Allie didn't even try to hide her look as Ciara raised her arms up, highlighting her firm stomach, and pulling on a light tank top.

They both got into bed at the same time, no television or music playing. It was only a minute or two before Allie heard Ciara breathing get deeper and quicker.

"Allie, do you mind if I take my blankets off?" Ciara asked, she actually sounded less confident than Allie had ever heard her.

"OK, but do you want me to turn my laptop off, I can see you." Allie asked.

"No you can leave it if you want." Ciara said then slowly kicked her blanket to the end of her bed.

Allie looked at the girl who had become her best friend in just a few weeks. It seemed like they had known each other for years.

Ciara's eyes really were closed, her right hand down between her legs. Allie could tell she was rubbing her clit slowly, but steadily. She was running her nails up and down her left thigh as she moved her knees up and down as if she was riding a bike in extreme slow motion. Her head rolled a bit to the right and then to the left. She looked as if she was really enjoying herself.

"God Allie, this is so nice, are you going to do it too?" Ciara managed to mumble.

Allie had never played with herself. She had thought about it a few times but was always a little hesitant. Honestly she was concerned she wouldn't be able to do it and would feel like a fool, even if she was the only one who knew.

"I have never done it." Allie admitted.

Ciara slowed, her legs first, and then her hands. She took a few deep breaths before rolling to her side and looking at Allie. She didn't cover herself up.

"Really? Why not?" Ciara asked, sounding genuinely interested.

"I don't know," Allie said, feeling her face turning red, "I guess I just kind of thought I would screw it up."

Ciara smiled at her. "Want me to help you?"

Allie didn't know what that would mean, but she did know she definitely wanted that. She said yes.

Ciara got out of her bed and knelt next to the low resting dorm bed that Allie was laying on. Ciara slowly pulled the comforter away from Allie's body. Allie didn't do anything but lay still and look at her roommate. She could smell the peach moisturizer Ciara had been using.

Ciara reached down and untied the string on Allie's shorts and loosened them for Allie. Ciara smiled as she put her hand over Allie's and guided it under the waistband of her shorts.

"Just go slow and relax." Ciara said, running her nails up Allie's arm.

Allie closed her eyes and followed her friend's instructions.

*********************************************

Graduation Party

Paige had just finished her what was definitely the most fulfilling professional year of her life. Most people don't think of their year ending in June, but what you teach high school English it does.

In the last year Paige had finished her Master's degree, gotten tenure, moved up two spots on the seniority list due to retirements and managed to get the Honors classes she had wanted to teach. She had been teaching four years and this was the first time she had really felt at home in her classroom.

She felt simply wonderful as the class valedictorian personally thanked her at graduation, and the feedback she got from parents as she stopped by her favorite student's graduation parties was amazing. Paige didn't even feel bad about admitting to herself that yes, she did have favorites.

Usually at these graduation parties she stopped in, told the parents their child was such a precious wonder of the world, wished the student luck at college, got the credit for being the cool teacher who showed up, and gave the student a hug. The male students would all press themselves against her moderate chest a little too hard, the female ones check out how she was wearing her shoulder length curly brown hair, the dads would look at her tight toned ass that she ran on a treadmill 45 minutes a day to get, and the moms would silently judge her for her habit of skipping bras. In and out of in half an hour.

Bailey's party was the last of the summer. When Paige saw the catering from one of her favorite restaurants combined with the text from her boyfriend saying he ended up having to travel for work this weekend she decided to sit down and stay a bit longer.

Soma99
Soma99
474 Followers
12