Cab Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time passes. I lose track, lost with the sensations of sucking one while jerking the other, then swapping. I have both men hovering on the brink. The cop has grabbed me by the head and is moaning as he fucks my face. My own moans of pleasure are muffled by his engorged penis sliding in and out of my mouth. My hand is a blur on the cabbies cock, wanking him madly as my head bobs on the cop's dick. I can sense they are both about to come, and pull back to wait for the prize with my face upturned. They both take their own cocks in hand and are jerking themselves off, crowding around me, jostling for position, but it is the cabbie that comes first. His first spurt catches me across my right cheek, his second splashing over my forehead into my hair. I open my mouth and hang my tongue out like a begging whore, and his next shot fills my mouth with its' warm saltiness.

Then the cop comes. It is his first load for the night, and it splashes over my eager face with a force the cabbie's load lacked. His first gob spurts directly into my left eye, temporarily blinding me, but I am so depraved and desparate I don't care as the rest of his spurts splatter across my face and into my hungry mouth.

When my two lovers are well and truly done, I suck the sticky remeains off both their cocks. I let them both rub their now-limp shafts over my gooey face, as their semen dribbles down my neck, onto the padded chest of my dress. Soon the cabbie and the cop are rubbing their slick cocks together as I lick and suck them both into my mouth at once. I feel satisfied, but my ass twitches hungrily: it had missed out this round.

I struggle to my feet on shaky legs, pause to pull my panties back up, and walk to the front of the cab. I sit back on the hood, and spread my legs, pulling my dress up around my thighs.

"Which one of you is going to fuck me?" I manage to pant. The cop and the driver look at each other.

"I'm done for the night," says the cabbie looking down at his limp penis. "Getting old I guess."

"How about you, officer?" I say as I swing my legs up onto the hood. The cop strolls casually round to the front of the car.

"don't become too greedy slut, you might regret it," he says reaching down to idly stroke his big organ which id easily hard erect quickly.

He takes hold of my hips and leans into me. I feel his cock press at my opening, and as I relax my muscles, my sphincter opens up and accepts his wonderful dick. The lubricant of the cabbies sperm aids the passage of his penetration: his proud erection slides almost frictionlessly into my bowels. I cry out loudly, the fact we are outside in a public place long ago lost on all of us. Soon he is inside me up to the hilt, and begins stabbing at my anal opening with his thick tool. I love the feeling of his heavy balls slapping against me he thrusts, his erect penis rubbing my deepest recesses so deliciously.

"Fuck me, officer," I moan as I notice the cabbie standing close by to watch us. His still flaccid cock looks so inviting dangling between his legs in its thick nest of pubic hair. I cannot help but reach out to grope and fondle it. Soon the cabbie is sitting on the hood of his taxi, my head in his lap, eagerly suckling at the limp organ while the cop fucks me from behind.

It takes a while but I soon I feel the cab driver's penis swell in my mouth, and not long after it has grown to it's full hardness. My mouth slides up and down it's full length, my head bobbing like a jackhammer. By now the cop has built a powerful rhythm behind me, our moans merging into one continuous sound of pleasure, punctuated only by the fleshy slap of his balls on my ass and the slurps of my mouth on the cabbies cock.

I pull my drooling mouth off the cabbies dick long enough to beg the cop to fuck me harder.

"You're so good..." I moan. "Fuck me faster... Yeah..."

Soon my moans are muffled as I impale my face on the taxi drivers delicious erection once more. My penis dangling beneath me slaps back and forth as I ram my behind back up to meet the oncoming cops dick over and over again. Soon the cop reaches around and takes hold of it, steadying its' wild dance, as he begins to jerk me off. I groan even louder onto the cabbies' cock, as I feel climax approaching rapidly.

I cum first, my yielding ass muscles rippling involuntarily around the cop's pistoning meat. With a cock-muffled cry, my penis spasms in the cop's hand, issuing forth a small jet of semen which splatters onto the wet concrete between my feet. The remainder of my spurts are small, and trickle over the cops hand. Soon he is rubbing the cum into my shaft, whipping it to a froth as he continues to jerk my withering cock while he fucks my ass.

The cop climaxes soon after. He bellows loudly and I feel his penis spurting its thick spunk into my rectum. Soon after he pulls out, leaving my wincing pucker open to the cool night air and I realise that he is aiming his last jets of sperm into the crotch of my drenched panties, which are still stretched tight around my upper thighs. His work complete, he stands back to watch me bring the cab driver off.

It takes some time, sucking, slurping, my head bobbing comically, but soon the cabbie groans and lifts his hips up off the car. Holding the mushroom-like head of his cock in my mouth, I finish him off by hand, feeling his erection twitch, and his semen flood out onto my hungry tongue. His third load of the night is small and I easily swallow it all.

After that, there is nothing left to do but head home. I savour the sensation of the fresh deposit the cop left in the crotch as I pull my wet panties back up. Soon we are heading for home. I spend the trip wiping the slippery sperm from my face with my fingers and licking them clean.

12