Cabana Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The announcement that she had gotten a cabana boy, and she wasn't in the tropics, triggered an immediate response from her friend. Traffic was jammed, which was good. More time to hear the story, but she pulled into the right hand lane anyway so she could drive slower in case traffic picked up. She turned off the radio and prepared to hear the story of how her friend went back home for a high school reunion...and came back with a rose, that freshly fucked look, and announces she met her cabana boy.

"TELL ME! TELL ME EVERYTHING, YOU LITTLE SLUT!!"

She felt a little slutty, but she didn't care. She thought back to the boy under the bridge who had spread rumors about her. And how it took her four more years, until graduation night, until she had finally gone all the way. She KNEW that other girls were putting out all through school, and yet SHE was the slut! Well, if that's what they call meeting a fantasy man and taking mutual advantage of on opportunity to have the best time of your life, so be it.

'Fuck them!" she thought, "The hypocritical little bitches!" She had gone a little wild after school. While everyone was looking for Mr. Right and saving themselves for marriage (or so they said), she didn't let her single status stop her from enjoying lusty interludes from time to time. She was human. She got horny. She liked sex. She liked the feel of a throbbing hard cock satisfying her passions. Over time, she had learned that she liked the taste of cock and giving blowjobs, the feel of a man's hardness in her hands and mouth, feeling his growing lust, and finally the explosion of his salty, sticky liquid, either in her pussy or deep in her throat, igniting her own desires. She loved laying there spent, completely exhausted, and dripping with sweat next to a man in a similar condition and knowing, with pride, that SHE was good in bed! And Mr. Right never came along...Mr. Lousy Lay did.

The period of her marriage flashed through her mind. They were drunk but she managed to insist over his objections that he wear a rubber. She found an old one in a drawer. The rubber broke, she got pregnant, and had married the guy because it was "the right thing to do." What a crock! He looked like OK guy, but how did she know he was lousy in bed until she tried it. Then she had gotten STUCK with him! They tried to make it work, and for a while it did. He traveled a lot with his job which meant she didn't have to fuck him that often. He was a good provider and she was the dutiful wife and mother. On those days and nights when he was gone, she would lay in bed with her favorite toys or just her fingers, dream of her cabana-boys, and take care of herself. But after a while, the grass was DEFINITELY looking greener on the other side, and she realized that she was miserable, all because it was "the right thing to do"; not according to HER but to everyone else. She finally reached her breaking point, so she left. They were able to work out an amicable parting, and she was now free once again to choose her own path and live her own life her way, not by what society says is the right thing to do. She had dated a few guys since then, but nothing really sparked. She was glad to be on her own, but she still had lonely nights as well.

So when she went back home for the reunion, and saw HIM, she knew where he would be before the night was over...in bed with her. It had been too long since she had been with someone, and she was hungry. When she saw him, she had found her prey.

"I met him at the reunion." she started, "He wasn't from our class though. He worked in the club at the hotel where we were holding the reunion. He was the dance instructor! He had been hired to teach the people at the reunion how to do some line dances. Guess what they were?"

"I don't know.?

"The Tush Push and The Booty Call! Two dances that you and I do every night at the club! But girl, those dances described this man...he had the tightest little ass to teach that dance that I have ever SEEN! Umm mmmm!!" she replied.

"Nice butt, huh?"

"NICE butt!!! And chest, and eyes, and hair, and bulge!"

"So what did he look like?"

"Oh honey, he was FINE! He was about my height, maybe a little shorter, dark brown hair, nice tan, nice build, not too muscular and not too fat. But he had the most gorgeous blue eyes you could just swim in! And a smile that gave you just a hint of the bad boy inside him." "He was dressed in black jeans that showed off that nice butt in the back, and a nice package in the front. He also had on a black silk T-shirt, silver and black belt, and a black sportcoat. He was MADE for sin and he could MOVE! He could shake that thang and wiggle that butt and I caught myself just watching him dance. He's probably done those same steps millions of times, but he still looked like he was having a blast doing it."

"As soon as I saw him, and he saw me, we knew. We just knew that we were going to end up together. His eyes looked at me and I could feel him mentally undressing me. And I did the same thing to him. He was about to start the lesson, so I pretended I didn't know these dances and got our on the floor behind him. I just wanted to see that butt MOVE!"

"What were you wearing"

"I had worn that little black miniskirt with the white polka dots and matching backless top. Do you remember that one? It was SO hot back home, I wanted to feel cool and comfortable. But this guy was making me even HOTTER! Besides, I expected most of those girls from my class to be married, have three kids, and have gained 80 pounds sitting at home on their asses eating Bon Bons. And since I still look DAMN GOOD for my age, I decided to flaunt it a little. See how they like me now!"

"Then what?"

"So there we were on the dance floor with him leading the class and about 40 people trying to learn this dance. He stepped through the footwork step by step, and most people tried to pick up most of them. But when he did the hip rolls and grinds on the Booty Call, I about DIED! He shook that thang like a Chippendale dancer! I got wet just watching him. Of course, I was thinking about what it would feel like to have him do that with his hard cock deep inside me too! I'm getting wet again just thinking about it!"

"I'm getting wet just from HEARING about it!" They both laughed.

"So he was teaching all these people with NO rhythm and who hadn't been out in a club in years to dance. It was so funny. But because you and I dance all the time, I was shakin my moneymaker right back at him. God, when he looked at me, our eyes locked and I just ground it out even harder. It's like we were fucking right there on the dance floor!"

"I was getting soaking wet at this point. I hadn't worn any underwear, as usual, and my nipples were hard and the material of my blouse was rubbing them and keeping them stiff. They were pointing right at him, but I guess he couldn't see that very well with the polka dot pattern on my blouse. But under my skirt, I was getting wetter but he minute. I thought for a minute it would start dripping down my leg!" she said, laughing.

"When it came time to do the Tush Push, I think he was teasing me now. He would do little things that weren't the basic step, little wiggles and thrusts, that were meant for me, I know it! But I surprised him I think. I was wiggling and thrusting right back at him! This must be what animals do before they mate, with the displays and rituals. "

Her girlfriend was mesmerized by her story. "Then what happened?"

"After the dance lesson, they stopped dancing for some stupid awards and speeches. Which really wasn't too bad because he came up and stood behind me while they were going on. I could FEEL him behind me, I could smell his cologne. Damn, he smelled good too! Occasionally, he would brush up against me as someone passed behind him and he moved to get out of their way. One time, his hand was down at his side as he turned to look around, and it hit my bare leg just below my miniskirt. He quickly pulled it back and said he was sorry. I wasn't. I almost wished he had just reached up under there and started fingering me, right in front of everybody! So I gave him a hint. Whenever he would lean forward, I would push my ass backwards toward him! A couple times, I came in contact with his crotch, and could feel a nice bulge growing inside those jeans. He would each up and brace me with his hands on my waist, thinking I was slipping or something. He kept playing the nice guy role, even though he knew we were going to hook up later. When I would bump into him, he would back away. Finally, I saw a chance to shake him up a little. He had his hand at his side again, so I started to back into his crotch, but this time, when I saw his hand come up to catch me, I hiked up the back of my miniskirt a little and turned my butt into his hand, so what he "caught" was a full bare butt cheek! At the same time, I reached back with my left hand and gave that package a nice big squeeze through his jeans."

"You are such a tease...!"

"I know," she said laughing, " but I can't help it!"

"Then what?"

"Well the music started up again, a slow song, and he asked me to dance. This is where it really got hot ...and fun! When he put his arms around me...and pulled me in close...it was like we were two pieces of the same puzzle. We "fit" very well together. I could feel his excitement rubbing against my leg. I guess he could feel my nipples poking into his chest. And we moved together really well. He was a great leader, and we put everyone else to shame. TO SHAME! It was vertical foreplay at it's finest.

"So what did you talk about when you were dancing? Where does he work? How much money does he make? What's his name?" her friend asked.

"You know what, I honestly don't know. And I didn't care. I remember the DJ announcing his name at the beginning of the class, but I had not paid any attention to it. We never really talked out loud that much. We were too busy seducing each other with body language, and we seemed to communicate subconsciously, without words.

"You didn't even get his NAME?!"

"His name, my name. It just wasn't important then. Even now, it adds to the memory and mystery of the whole thing."

"OK, so then what?"

"While we're dancing, he pulls me in close and tight, and moves his head to the side so that his mouth is next to my ear, like he's going to whisper something to me. Instead, he just lets out a long, slow, warm breath that goes into my ear and down my neck. His breath may have been warm but it sent shivers of ecstasy running down me. Then he started nibbling, ever so slightly on my neck. I could feel the slight scratch of his whiskers on my skin when he did. It was driving me NUTS! I thought I was going to come right there on the floor! I was dripping wet and ready to jump his bones right there and he looked like he was just getting started! Just as the dance ended, he let his arm around my waist fall slightly, and gave my butt a squeeze as we started to leave the floor. When he did that, one of his legs was between mine and I remember feeling his leg against my crotch as he pulled me in. When he looked down, he saw the wet spot I left on his jeans, looked back at me and I just had a look on my face that said "Yeah, a wet spot! I did it! I'm horny! Deal with it!" As we were leaving the floor, I looked back over my shoulder at him and gave him a reassuring smile, as if to say "Good boy. You're learning. Yes! Do that!" I think he got the hint!"

"So then we got a drink and sat down. I sat next to him, with both of us facing the dance floor. There was another couple with their backs to the floor that were looking at the yearbook and she was explaining who everyone was to her husband. We watched the other people TRY to dance for a while, and we both seemed to notice and laugh at the same things. At one point, a couple fell right in front of our table. It shocked us both, so I took that opportunity to reach over and grab his leg, like it was a spontaneous reaction. I could feel his hard thigh muscles through the denim. He didn't react to my gesture, other than to look at me and smile, so I must've fooled him."

"But I kept my hand there. Then he put his hand on mine, and we started holding hands. Do you remember in grade school how just holding a boys hand was so daring and wild? It really felt good. I haven't held a man's hand in a long time. Without looking, he started to rub my hand, giving me a hand massage. It felt really good, but I wish he had been rubbing something else!" she laughed.

"I could tell when we were dancing and the way he moved his hands and arms that this guy was a very tactile and sensitive guy who liked to touch a woman...and definitely knew how to do it. Where he learned it... and who he learned it with... and how many...didn't matter to me because I was the one getting the benefit at the time, so I didn't ask or care WHERE he had learned how to do that! On the surface, we looked like two people sitting there watching people dance. But under the table, he's rubbing my hand. And underneath my hand is my miniskirt, and under my miniskirt is my hot wet pussy, and under my hot wet pussy is the chair, which is soaking up the juice and leaving a huge wet spot!

They both chuckled.

"Well, I couldn't stand it anymore. Plus...I had to pee. So I excused myself and went to the ladies room. After I peed, I had to have some relief..."

"You didn't...!!"

"Yes I did! I started to play with myself and came in about 5 seconds! I didn't even care if there was anyone else in the bathroom either that heard me. I couldn't stand it! So afterwards, I freshened up and went back out to the table, as if nothing had happened.

"When I got back to the table, I saw that he had gone up to the buffet table while I was "relieving" myself and came back with a whole plate of all kinds of foods. I started to go get some, thinking that he had gotten his just for him, but he told me he had gotten this for both of us. So I sat back down."

"Very smooth!"

"Very! Anyway, he starts feeding me! It was almost as erotic as that refrigerator scene from 9 1/2 Weeks! He picked up a succulent strawberry and dipped it in brown sugar. When I bit into it, juice started running down my chin and he wiped it away with a napkin. He had gotten some of those crisp, mini carrots and so I took one and started sucking on it like it was a mini-cock, all the while looking him dead in the eye! He flinched a little when I bit into it, and it made that snapping sound. But he got me back with the deviled egg. He took one and held it up so that it looked kind of like a pussy, and then started to lick out the filling. He would scoop it out with his tongue, very slowly, and letting it linger there before pulling it into his mouth. I just imagined him doing that to ME with his tongue, and I started to get wet all over again. Then he picked up another strawberry, this time dipping it in this luscious warm chocolate sauce that was to DIE for! Then, instead of feeding it directly to me, he holds it up high. As I look up, it's dangling over my mouth, so I get his game and tilt my head back so he can lower it into my mouth. But he just holds it there for a minute, letting the chocolate sauce dripping off of it fall toward my face. I caught most of it but some of it hit my face. It was SO erotic. It was like those facial cum shots you see in porno movies where the guy shoots all over the woman's face."

"That's disgusting!" said her friend.

"Whatever! To each his own I say!" I've never let a man DO that, but I think it looks kind of cool in the movies. But you're getting me off track. ANYWAY, he finally lowers the berry down and I take the whole thing in my mouth and roll it around like it's one of his big balls! He seems to be loving that. We looked down and one drip of chocolate had fallen on my chest, right between my tits, where my cleavage should be. He saw it too and just bent down and licked it right off me. I thought I was going to come again right there!

"Weren't you embarrassed or afraid someone would see you doing all this stuff?"

"Hell no! Why should I be? I hardly know all these people...they think I'm a slut anyway...I'll probably never see them again...at least not for 10 more years. So who cares? What was funny was that we had been oblivious to the other couple at the table, but when we looked over at them, they were staring at us with their jaws...wide...open! When we looked at them, they quickly looked away, embarrassed. About 30 seconds later they excused themselves, and we watched them. But they LEFT! They left the ballroom and the reunion and headed for the elevators. I guess they had "something to take care of." It was SO FUNNY!! He and I both looked at each other with that "I know what THEY'RE going to do!" look and busted out laughing. "

'That IS funny! So what did you two do next?"

"Well, we looked around and saw that the party was sorta winding down. I hardly knew any of these snobs anyway, and I had my hot cabana man looking at me, so...WE LEFT TOO!"

"NO WAY!"

"YEP! Sure did! I grabbed him by the hand and we walked to the elevator, got on, and headed for my room!"

"You're kidding!"

"Girl, if you had been there, and been as horny as I was, you would have done the same damn thing!"

"Maybe so. So now what?"

"Well, when the elevator doors shut, I reached over, took his face in my hands, and laid a huge, wet, sloppy kiss all over him. At that point, I wished my room had been on a higher floor, because I had to stop kissing him to get off the elevator!"

"So was he a good kisser?"

"DUH!! He had my knees so weak I felt like I was melting! Lips as soft as a baby's bottom and just the right amount of tongue and suction. DAMN he was good!! But with all the other qualities he had, I didn't expect him to be anything BUT a great kisser."


"I'm SO jealous! And SO wet! I wonder who I can call to come over tonight and be MY cabana boy?"

"I know. But this ain't NOTHIN yet! So we walk as fast as we can down the hall to my room. By this time, I'm so hot, horny, and bothered I'm fumbling with the key, and I drop it. So I bend over to pick it up, and I make sure that when I do, I'm facing him and keep my legs straight so that my mini skirt rides up and gives him a nice flash of what he's gonna get...right there in the hall!"

"You are SO bad! I love it!!"

So I pick up the key and we get inside and barely get the door shut and we're all over each other. He grabs me and pulls me to him and starts kissing me again...deep, passionate kisses. His hands are roaming all over my body, up under my skirt, grabbing my ass, and I'm grabbing his. It was just a frenzy! We stopped long enough to realize that we were both really sweaty and stinky, and so we both looked at the bathroom like some unspoken signal...SHOWER! So he slips off his shoes and socks and starts to take off his coat and T-shirt. And I'm just enjoying the view! His nice hairy chest, big arms, nice flat tummy, and nice pecs all came into view. This man works out! I sat on the bed to take off my shoes, then stood up and turned around and he quickly untied the single strap holding my top on and I slid it off, giving him his first look at my boobies. Now this is where most guys get that disappointed look on their face when they see my cups don't runneth over...but not this guy. He saw BEYOND my boobs. He had a look on his face like he was appreciating a fine piece of art. It made me feel good. His look of appreciation and his slight smile told me I was in for a GOOD time! Woo Hoo! So I walked over to him and stared him straight in the eyes while I reached down and unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his jeans. Then I ran my hands, starting at his tummy, around his waist to his butt, and then helped him slide out of those tight fittin jeans. He had on some really nice boxer briefs that highlighted that FINE butt and were straining in the front to keep that big boy in! They also showed those big, muscular legs that I felt earlier. We stepped back from each other, once piece of clothing away from total nakedness, and were almost daring each other to a game of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Finally, I said "Fuck it!" and slid off my skirt. I was buck naked now! I remember thinking "Thank God I shaved before I went to the reunion" because now his eyes were looking me over. I caught his gaze going down and stopping at OP and I'm glad she had a well tended garden."