Cabana Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OP?"

"My tattoo! Of the Octopus! Remember? Remember when we were in the Caribbean with the dorks and it was raining so we couldn't watch the cabana boys so we wanted to do something wild and crazy? And you and I went to the tattoo parlor? And I got the blue octopus tattoo right above my pussy?"

"Yeah, I remember that! You joked that tattoos were supposed to hurt but because of all the vibrations getting it, you were all turned on! But where did OP come from?"

"Well, he saw what it was...and where it was... and called it Octopussy, like the James Bond movie. So it's now OP for short. Actually OP refers to my pussy more than the tattoo, but it was our code word for my pussy! And since the tattoo is near my pubic hair, that's OP's garden, like the Beatles song. You know. "I'd like to be...under the sea...in an Octopus' Garden...in the shade" So I was glad that I had tended my garden before I went to the reunion."

"Gotcha!"

" So me and OP are standing there waiting for him to show us the beef, but he turns around (said he was shy) and peels those drawers down over those tight, tanned buns. Almost like a stripper does...slowly...just to tease you, y'know? Then he turns around... and I finally get to see his nice cock! Not too big and not too small. Now I know women say they like a man with a huge dick, but I don't. I've had my share of those horse dongs and the problem is that the guys who own them think that because they are SO WELL HUNG, that they don't have to know anything else or do anything else other than just pound away and they think you'll come in an instant once you've been stuffed with their big cock. Sorry, doesn't work that way for me. The stuffed feeling does have it's advantages, but I'd rather be with a smaller man who knows what he's doing and how to wield that sword with some skill! He had a nice sword, and I had NO DOUBT he had the skills to wield it."

"So we headed for the shower and let the hot steamy water splash all over us. He soaped me up first, getting up a big head of lather in his hands, the starting with my shoulders and slowly working his hands down my arms. Then he went back up to my shoulders and went down my chest and stomach. Watching him was like watching a little kid play with finger paints. He had this LOOK on his face that was SO ADORABLE, like he was SO excited, and SO fascinated by my body..even though I'm sure he gets as many women as he wants. But right then, he wanted ME, and that was FINE with me! He starts playing with my tits, rolling the nipples in his fingers, putting soap bubbles on them and then washing it off. Finally, he bends down and takes first the left, and then the right one in his mouth and starts sucking them. Now, you know how sensitive my nipples are, so you can guess that it only took about 30 seconds of sucking on his part and I came again."

"You CAME?! AGAIN?"

"Yes! I can orgasm just from having my nipples sucked! I've told you that before! Don't you remember? And it was the second because I masturbated in the bathroom down in the bar."

"Oh yeah.

"So he starts to wash me off and he gets a BIG handful of suds and turns me around, so that I'm facing the showerhead, my back to his. He moves the showerhead to one side, so the water is now hitting the side of the stall. He bends me forward so that I can brace my arms against the front of the shower. Bending over like that creates a nice table effect with my back and butt, which is where he deposits his handfuls of soap suds. He then starts to smear them over my back and butt. God he has great hands. He's teasing me at this point. He knows I want him to touch my pussy. He SHOULD know I want to fuck his brains out. But he's teasing me in his slow, sweet fucking time! He continues to soap up my legs and calves, making sure I am clean. FINALLY, there is nothing else left to clean except OP, so he gets even more soap and starts moving a slow, soapy hand down the crack of my ass and starts to rub her, making sure everything is clean on the outside. Then, of course, he has to make sure that she's clean on the inside, so he slides his soapy finger inside me! I damn near came again! Then he puts two fingers in there and starts working them in and out. I am about to DIE with pleasure at this point! I want him inside me SO bad! But NO! He just keeps working those fingers in and out. Then...the sneaky little bastard buries a third finger, but not up my pussy. ..."

"Up your ass?!"

"Yep! That sneaky little shit! I'm so relaxed at wet at this point that his third finger just slides right in my butt. It hurt a little at first, and I thought it was kind of gross too, but it felt really different and he went slowly and gently so that he wouldn't hurt me. The neatest thing was feeling his two fingers in my pussy AND one in my ass at the same time, and feeling them rub against each other on the inside, through that thin skin that separates the two. "In fucking credible!""

"I decided I was clean enough and my legs were shaking from holding that position. He still needed to be cleaned up, so it was payback time. I lathered up my hands and started soaping up his chest, his arms, and his stomach. I turned him around and soaped up his back and shoulders too, watching the little river of soap suds trickle down the crack of his ass. I couldn't resist, so I reached back and gave him a big SMACK on his ass! It was loud too! He jumped at the shock, then just turned his head and smiled a little. Then I started working my soapy hands over his butt, and up and down the crack to make sure he was squeaky clean. Then I squatted down so that his ass was right in front of my face...and bit it!"

"You bit his ass?"

"I couldn't help it! It looked SO tender and juicy, like a peach! But he didn't seem to mind because right after I bit it, her turned around to say something, but before he could, I grabbed that wet shiny clean cock that was in my face and stuffed it down my throat! Whatever complaint he had didn't make it out of his mouth after that. I picked up the bar of soap from the floor of the shower and held his dick in my mouth while I soaped up my hands again. This time, I washed his legs, all the while giving him a hands free blow job. He tasted really good too. His cock was hot but the water was cool, making a neat contrast. It fit perfectly in my mouth and I could take it all, which he liked. I kept feeling his balls hitting me in the chin sometimes, so I had to reach out and grab them and hold on to them to stop that. At one point, I really wanted to see how far I could get his dick down my throat, so I reached around and grabbed that ass and pulled him into me. I damn near choked on it, but I got the whole thing down until his pubic hair was tickling my nose. Then I got his ass back...literally! While I had his cock all the way down my throat, I stuck my own soapy finger up HIS ass! He jumped a little at the intrusion, which almost choked me! It felt a lot like sticking your finger in a pussy but I swear his cock seemed to get grow another inch longer when I did it! I could feel his cock getting even bigger in my mouth! Then I pulled my finger out of his ass and at the same time slowly backed my mouth off his dick. They both popped out at the same time. I deep throated him a few more times but I had to stand up, my knees were hurting from squatting that long."

"We finished rinsing off and moved to the bed for the main event. God, I couldn't wait to feel that cock inside me! I turned on the radio to a smooth jazz station for some music and lit the jasmine scented candles I had brought with me and we laid down on the bed. We started kissing again for a LONG time. God, I just wanted to INHALE him! He laid me down on my back and took both my hands in his, interlocked our fingers and spread my arms above my head, pinning me to the bed. He held them there while he started kissing me all over. He knew ALL the spots to hit too! My neck...me breasts, even my belly button! He lingered on my nipples for a long time, driving me CRAZY! He knew just how to suck them, and lick them, and bite them! Oooohh!! I loved it!! I was just about to come from that when he let go of my hands and headed south. I was on FIRE for him to finally get down there! But was it worth the wait!"

"Good huh?"

"Does good describe Tiger Woods?! This guy was IN...CREDIBLE!! Now, lots of guys will go down on a woman, and some are even pretty good at it. But it seems like every man I've ever been with who went down on me always seemed to be doing it as a pre-requisite before we started fucking. This guy...ate pussy for the sheer pleasure it gave a women. I could tell... THIS guy was a pussy eating CONNOISSEUR! I'm laying there and he's slowly moving down my body, kissing me all the way...devouring me. He slides between my legs, which forces them wider and wider. He sticks his tongue down in my belly button, then drags his tongue down my stomach as he works his way down to my tattoo. He took just the point of that devilish tongue of his, the one that was eating the deviled eggs earlier, kind of appropriate huh? and started outlining the tattoo. I could barely feel his tongue touching my skin, but I could feel the cool trace of saliva he left afterwards. Then he followed the last tentacle, the one that winds down toward my crotch. He flattened out his tongue against my skin this time and ran it alongside my bush where I had shaved it. He said he was checking for stubble. So this warm, wet tongue is slowly moving up and down each side of my little landing strip, and into the crease where my legs join my hips. I was DRENCHING the sheets in anticipation of him finally getting to my pussy, but he didn't seem to be in a rush to get there. At one point, he put is face about an inch from my pussy and I thought "This is it. LICK ME!" but he didn't. Instead, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, like he was smelling the fine bouquet of a bottle of wine. He didn't need to get that close, though, because I could smell the musky, heady aroma we were putting off...well...I was putting off mostly. It was mixing with the jasmine from the candles to make the room smell of sweet, sinful, sex. He would bring his mouth down to about half and inch away from my clit, and then just breath heavily. The hot breath drove me crazy! He had done a lot of licking and blowing and getting me all worked up so that I was practically BEGGING him to eat me! He had licked and kissed all around the target, and then, FINALLY, all of the sudden, like a big dog, he just plants a HUGE lick all the way up and down the entire length of my pussy. I ABOUT DIED! He did this a couple more times, full, slow, wet licks up the entire length. It shocked me at first but it felt SO good. Now I was getting rather frustrated, wanting him to hurry up and get INSIDE, but he was working me over like he was slow cooking barbeque on the grill. He was basting the outside with his tongue, and I was steaming on the inside!"

They both laughed.

"Then he finally started to focus more on OP herself. A song with a really tribal beat came on the radio. It had a pretty fast pace too. And his tongue starts flicking at the same pace as the song. He's barely touching me with the tip of his tongue, flicking OP's lips with his tongue in time with the music. He must have known this song, because all of the sudden the drums roll and then STOP, and he stops too! When the drums start again, they're beating faster, and he's working the tip of that tongue up and down the slit of my lips in the same rhythm, gently moving in, prying them open. When the music stops again, he has his tongue deep inside me...and stops again too! GOD is was erotic! He's just laying there with his head buried between my legs and his tongue buried deep inside me, not moving at all. Nothing was happening...he hadn't even really touched my clit, but I came anyway! For the third time! So he's laying there, feeling my pussy contract and come all over his tongue, and waiting for it to subside...then he starts again. Thank God he's licking me on the inside now. He starts nibbling and sucking on my inner lips, pulling them into his mouth and the letting them go. Then he sticks his tongue out in that hard point, and starts fucking me with it! When he does, his nose starts hitting my clit and I almost jump off the bed. The first couple of times he goes kind of fast, then the song changes to a slow one and he pulls his tongue out and puts it back in slowly, VERY slowly. I can feel each millimeter as it slides inside. All this time, he really hasn't focused on my clit. He's been hitting it accidentally. Now, with most of the men I've been with...and you know this too...they don't know WHERE it is...how to find it...what to DO with it...ya know? But I KNOW this guy knows women's bodies, so I just have to assume that he's got a plan to get there eventually. But hell, I've already come three times at this point, so he's not doing too bad! And he'd been down there for at least an HOUR! Can you believe it? AN HOUR! He took his damn time and savored every inch of me. It was heaven! All I had to do was lay there and take it...and take it...and take it!!

They both laughed again." Sounds like he knows what he's doing to me, well to YOU!"

"Oh he did! He went back to tongue fucking me for a few more minutes. Actually, he changed his tongue to make it flatten out, and I think he was actually lapping up all the juices in there. He was making all kinds of happy, slurping noises like he was finishing off a bowl of soup...which is what I felt like down there... HOT SOUP! GOD, I have NEVER been so wet, for so long, in my LIFE! I remember he stuck his tongue deep inside me, and pulled his head back, and you could see the strands of sticky fluid from me to his face, like cheese on a good pizza. He smiled and dove back in for more. This time on the way out, he lifted up his head so that his tongue followed the contours of my pussy as it came out. When he did this, he finally dragged that tongue over my clit. Then he reversed direction and dragged it back over my clit again. Now he was cookin! Now he zeroed in for the kill.

He put his mouth over my clit and started to suck it ...really gently. Not like most guys who just lick anywhere, hoping to hit something. He knew where it was, and how to treat her nice. He would pull my lips and clit into his mouth like he had just sucked a grape into his mouth. Then he'd let it go, then lick it, then suck it in, release, then lick it. Then he took that hard pointy tip of his tongue and ran it up the lips and under my clit, and trapped my clit between his teeth and his hard tongue. Then he started to move his tongue on the underside of my clit, pressing it even harder against his teeth."

"Let me guess, you came again?"

"Almost! But he stopped before I did. But THEN...he did something nobody else has ever done. Well, he'd already been doing things nobody had ever done, but this felt incredible! He opened me up so that my clit was fully exposed. Then he sucked my clit and the hood into his mouth and somehow continued to hold it in there with suction...while he flicked my clit with his tongue. I almost couldn't stand the direct stimulation but he knew just how to change his pressure and tempo to keep me in ecstasy rather than pain. He also was able to keep the suction going and run the bottom side of his tongue over my clit and hood. Unbelievable! I could feel number four on the way. I guess he could too because, without missing a lick, he pushed two fingers up inside me. He didn't really fuck me with them, more of like just held them there, but I could feel number four building, and as it did, OP clamped down harder and harder on his fingers. He started to flick that tongue harder and faster against my clit and the waves of ecstasy were building and crashing all over me. Number four was the biggest one yet. It literally lifted me off the bed, I was bucking all over the place and yet he was able to hang on and keep his face and tongue firmly planted on my pussy! Ride em, cowboy! Woo Hoo! God I thought I'd drowned the man! I thought he would stop after that, but he didn't. Now he started to move his fingers inside me. He said he could feel my G-spot and I think he found it because he started rubbing this one area up inside me that felt REALLY good. All the while, he's still licking my clit too. So I'm squirming all over the place trying to get away from that tongue! But I can't. I really don't want to, it's just that the pleasure was SO intense, I didn't think I could stand it! So he starts rubbing this spot inside me and at first it makes me feel like I have to pee, but as he kept rubbing, that feeling went away. But he kept rubbing and rubbing, and licking and licking and all of the sudden, I EXPLODED all over him! But this was more than my FIFTH orgasm. He made me CUM! I mean really cum, ejaculating...like a man...because my pussy started squirting out this fluid!

"Are you kidding me?"

"NO! I've heard about women in porno movies doing it but I've never heard of it in real life."

"Are you sure you weren't just very wet? God, I am... just from hearing your story!"

"I know, I'm wet again too, but NO, this was totally different. At first I thought I had peed on him, there was THAT much fluid and the consistency was different...not like pee and not like my own wetness. It didn't smell like pee, and apparently he knew it wasn't pee because he didn't get grossed out by it. But it SOAKED the bed! It was the most intense thing I've ever felt! After that, I was laying there, in this huge wet spot, and couldn't move! I was exhausted and we hadn't even fucked yet!"

"So what did you do?"

"I didn't have to do anything. He was so sweet. He gets out of bed, goes to the bathroom and gets me a drink of water. He also brings back my bottle of baby oil that I use to take my makeup off with. I'm thinking "NOW what does he have in mind?" but at this point, he could do just about ANYTHING he wanted and I wouldn't mind. So he rolls me over to a dry spot on the bed, and I'm on my stomach now. I'm thinking at first that he's going to try and fuck me up the ass, and use the oil to grease it up. But he climbs on top of me and pours the oil on my back and starts to give me an incredible massage."

"NO WAY!"

"YES! And he was GOOD at it too! He worked out all the little kinks in my neck and back. He poured the oil all over me, and then rubbed it in with his hands, but a couple of times slid his whole body up and down mine. He rubbed my feet, my butt, and my legs too. This guys unbelievable! I mean, he's already been eating me out and making me come five times in one hour, and we're having this wild, hot, sweaty, jungle-fucking, animalistic time, and then he switches course and starts doing this romantic full body massage. I wanted to marry this guy right there! He had incredible hands, to go with that incredible tongue, which went with that great butt, and those killer eyes. This guy was a dream."

"Does he have a brother?" The both started laughing at her friend's joke.

"Don't know. But my initial thoughts did pan out after a while. He took lots of oil and dribbled it on my butt and let it trickle down the crack. He started massaging my butt and would let his hands "slip" occasionally and his oily fingers would slide easily into my pussy. A couple of times, he also slipped a finger into the back door, but it felt good, and he told me that if he did anything I wasn't comfortable with, just tell him to stop and he would. I believed that he would too. And he was really careful not to put a finger that had been in my butt into my pussy. I've heard you can get serious infections that way. And he never really fucked me in the ass, and I don't know if I wanted him to, but I did let him play with my ass and stick some fingers up there, and that was OK. Actually, I've never really had someone play with my ass, but it felt really good!"