Cabana Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" 'Tino, tongue-fuck her. Do it 'till she cums." Carmine grunted out the instruction, never looking away from her face, watching his massive prick rubbing across her face.

"mmmm... but...I....I...have...a .... I have a boyfr...." She protested weakly, feeling Cruz's tongue flattening out to a thick, strong penetrating muscle.

"Joder! Me gusta! ....Me encanta tu culo" Faustino mumbled between her legs. His tongue was everywhere. He licked her ass as often as her pussy, driving his tongue into both. She couldn't resist, and she bucked her hips toward his mouth. She began to set the tone, the rhythm even, bucking against his mouth, making him push his flattened tongue against her hardened clit. She flicked her tongue out without thinking, searching to taste what she felt on her cheek.

"You like what 'Tino is doing down there? I'll bet you do. You think you'd like my cock in your mouth? It's pretty big. I'm not sure you can handle it." Carmine rubbed his cock across her gaping mouth and pushed her upper lip awkwardly inside out.

"Give it to me!" She groaned, not really caring who took the order. "MMMMMYYEEEOOOHH...Shit that feels good!" She squealed under Faustino's practiced tongue. He pressed his thumb against her ass and probed her tight little hole, sucking her clit inside his mouth.

"You want him to stick his fingers up your ass, too? Look at you! You fucking love it!" Carmine taunted her. He reached down and began to grope her breasts, heaving and falling as she panted breathlessly.

"YES! MMMMM" She lifted her hips, improving Cruz's access.

"Now, how about this cock. You think you are ready for this fat fucking cock...?"

She reached her arms up and took ahold of Carmines taut ass cheeks and tried to maneuver his cock to her mouth. He held it in his hand and rubbed it's soft underbelly across her face more, past her lips and over her eyes, circling across her cheek and then back to her mouth. She laced his cock with her tongue, and moaned for him to put it her mouth. Carmine straddled her head and let his balls fall into her gaping mouth. She eagerly sucked, inhaling one, filling her mouth. Her tongue slurped and bathed him, slithering around it like a hungry snake. Carmine continued to assault her nipples with his fingers, tugging and pulling at them. They grew harder and harder with each tug. He leaned forward and began to suck on them, nibbling gently and tugging them with his teeth.

"Look at your perfect little body, Ms. Baur! Shit! You are so beautiful. You will beg me and beg me to fuck you like the little slut that you are, won't you!"

"Please! Please! Put your cock in my fucking mouth, damn fucking tease! GIVE IT TO ME!"

Carmine aimed his cock at her mouth and pushed it past her lips, slowly, allowing her to realize the girth of his member. It barely made it past it's head and her lips were stretching. This was massive and Ms. Baur knew it was too big. Carmine massaged her neck softly. "Relax..." he calmed. "Relax, baby, you can take it..." He took it out of her mouth and let her breath. Concentrating was near impossible with Faustino continuing to pour on the onslaught to her sloppy wet pussy. She took Carmine's cock in her hand and pulled the head into her mouth, getting it as wet as she could, then stroked it while she licked and sucked the underside. Faustino slipped a finger inside her pussy, then a second and began to stroke her G-spot, curling his fingers against the tough wall of nerves and muscle. She bucked against his finger and eager mouth and her first orgasm erupted inside her. It came quick and hard and her body shook violently. Faustino, let her cum in his mouth and held his fingers motionless while she subsided in pleasure.

"Good girl," Carmine praised.

She rolled to her knees and wrapped her arms around Carmines neck. He held her waist as she kissed his mouth. Her mouth was magic to him. Utterly perfect in taste and texture. Her lips were outlined with what seemed traces of tupelo honey and melted into weapons that shook him with sensations that soaked his spine. Carmine hummed loudly and thankfully as she released him. Her hands traced the contours of his body and her lips followed, kissing his torso down to his erect cock.

"mmmm...that's fucking nice," she purred while she took it in her hands. She slipped it past her lips again, slowly impaling herself on him. Faustino rubbed her ass cheek and watched her bob her head on his buddy's massive prick. Carmine thread his fingers through her hair and gently pushed her farther onto his cock with each descent she mustered. His head lolled back and the muscles in his body began to tighten. The setting sun warmed his backside as he dug his feet into the sand. Somewhere gulls were screeching, a tambourine chiming to the steady thudding of the waves deep baritone behind him. He looked down at her slurping mouth that had taken in half his cock. She was determined to swallow it whole. Faustino smacked her ass and she lurched forward, taking in another inch of the cock. He pressed her hips down until her knees spread. He pushed her farther until her pussy was already opening for him. Her beautiful back curved to accentuate the round perfection of her ass.

"Me encanta tu culo!" He bellowed again. It was amazing. He slid his cock into her pussy and she let out a satisfactory moan. He spanked her again and watched her cheek smart and blush. He held her at her hips and began to pound her pussy, gaining speed and power. She moaned for him again, reverberating on the impaled cock of Carmine.

"That's it! Take that cock in your mouth, like a dirty little slut!" She moaned as Faustino's balls slapped against her pussy. She pushed back against him, gyrating her hips and shaking the cheeks of her ass as he impaled her. Carmine grunted as she slurped him. He held her face steady against the rocking of her hips and body and thrust his cock into her mouth and down her throat until she gagged and choked. She had never been so roughly manhandled, so completely dominated before. She was made to do whatever these men wanted her to do and to her great surprise she was begging for more, aching for them to fuck her harder, fuck her more, make her squeal and moan.

She pulled off, gaping for breath. "I love it how you fuck my mouth!" She clawed at Carmines loins and turned to face Faustino. "C'mon Poppi, give it to me good!" Faustino reached up and took her by the hair, taking a messy clump and pulled her head back to him. Her body contorted and she felt her pussy stretch even more as he drew her closer. Cruz smacked her ass hard with his free hand and plowed into her pussy.

"Oh! Fuck yes! Like that! Fuck me like I'm your little dirty whore!" She could feel another orgasm coming and Faustino showed no signs of slowing. He let her hair go to hold her with both hands, slamming her body into him as he thrust forward. She moaned, swearing and squealing with lustful greed. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She bellowed.

"Yes, just like that. Beg for it...Beg for 'Tino to fuck you...cum for me, my little slut..." Carmine had her face in his hands and he had bent down to look at her while he taunted. He kissed her panting mouth and gently sucked on her lower lip. "Mmmm," he mumbled, "just like honey..."

Faustino had not slowed and her orgasm was beginning to ripple through her like liquid. "Peeson Ku mar pleas!" he shook and began to tremble as he said it. Suddenly, he stopped and repeated himself again and again, looking to Carmine for some sort of help.

"Now go swallow your reward...you've made 'Tino cum faster than I've ever seen it happen..."

She spun around and took his cock in her hands and began to slowly lick the underside of his tingling prick. She could taste her juices all over him and it excited her even more. She smeared her lips all over the end of his cock, like a messy and sloppy kiss. Faustino shook and groaned from somewhere deep inside his belly, a sound she knew and recognized. She swallowed his cock and let him spew his semen into her mouth and down her throat. She stroked him while he shuddered and spurted again and again. She swallowed, licked his head and sucked gently again.

Ms. Baur closed her eyes and let the taste of him settle on her lips and tongue. She smiled to herself and softly exhaled satisfactorily. So far this had been much more than she had expected and mighty Carmine still had a cock full of cum waiting for her. She listened to the crash of the wave behind her and felt the radiance of the sun warming her naked backside. The juices from her pussy had dripped down her thighs and they glistened, making a shimmering reflection for Carmine to enjoy.

"Ay yi yi..." Faustino muttered, snapping her back from her brief hiatus.

"Indeed." This was a new voice, neither Faustino nor Carmine, but one she knew well. A tingle ran up her spine and she turned to see the familiar face of her lover. How had he just shown up. This place was practically off the map and the attendant seemed to tell her that this was VIP, exclusive, private...was he pissed? Suddenly, all the thoughts of coming back to this place with him, to do this again with him here seemed completely out of place. He was going to kill them all. She was sure of it.

"Don't stop on my account. You're clearly enjoying yourself." He stepped toward her, eyes glowing and hands buried in his pockets. "I guess we're lucky that this place is so secluded, otherwise half of fucking Cabo would have heard you moaning while this mexican was fucking the shit out of you."

She opened her mouth to speak, to excuse herself, to say something but nothing came out. She just stared at him open mouthed, cum still hanging from her lips and Faustino's hands still somewhat tangled in her hair. "Look at you..." he said, eyeing her from head to toe, seeing her glistening thighs and open pussy, the tiny droplets of sweat beading up on her back and arms. "Did you enjoy yourself? Did you like being fucked like that?"

Still she could not answer.

"C'mon," he stepped closer, a small smile curling across his face, "you can tell me how much you liked it. It's damn clear you did like it from all that moaning and grunting. Did you like having two cocks in you? Did you like to be stretched out like that and choke down this guys huge dick at the same time? She stared at him shocked. How long had he been there? Was he mocking her or...did he actually enjoy what he saw?

"How long have you been there...watching me...watching us?" she stammered.

"Oh, baby, I've been here for a looonng time." His smiled widened now and he stepped close enough to touch her. He could smell the sex in the air, thick and heavy, even the light tropical breeze did nothing to alleviate it. He reached out and placed his hand on her reddened ass. He slowly traced the contour of her cheek with his fingers, splayed out like a fan. They crested at the apex of her curve and then trailed down to her little asshole. He paused, pushed slightly, watched her inhale at the pressure and then chided with that lazy grin, "Well, they left me something, at least." He turned to Carmine and they both eyed each other.

"How was she?"

"Not yet finished," Carmine replied, "...and, clearly satisfaction isn't something she is...familiar with." He trailed off with a certain air of accusation.

The boyfriend circled behind her, dragging his fingers across her ass like he would on a chalkboard as he went, his attention focused squarely on Carmine.

"I had heard you could guarantee it, in fact. You came highly recommended."

"I don't understand what is going on...do you two know each other?" Ms. Baur swung to sit cross legged and stared from one to other.

Carmine spoke first, "I don't know this man and I have never seen him before."

"Well, I knew she would be too much for you, Carmine, and well, your friend...Faustino, is it? His reputation is, spot on, I see. Eager isn't he."

"I don't follow." Carmine eyed him suspiciously. The way he talked to them all, as if he everything was his plan, bothered him and he felt anger beginning to grow.

"Carmine, my girlfriend has some needs that I cannot fulfill all alone and I needed to be sure that she was in...how should I put this...capable hands." He took Ms. Baur's hand in his and leaned against the massage table. "You are not only a fantastic masseuse, but Faustino assured me you wouldn't be able to resist her." Carmine shot a nasty look towards his friend who simply shrugged and smiled broadly in return. He should have known. It was like Faustino to be tricky and try to set something up like this. The boyfriend continued, "I know how she moves...I can only imagine when you saw it for the first time what it did to you..." He trailed off and watched Carmine's face change, knowing what memories, albeit fresh and recent, were churning inside of him.

Ms. Baur sat motionless, stunned at the revelations. Inside she was furious her boyfriend had set this up, relieved he was not angry, and if she let it take root and grow, turned on and hungry that he not only willed this but that Carmine and his massive prick were still an option for her. She turned to her hands and knees and sat on her haunches, breasts hanging between her arms. She bit her lower lip and arched her back slightly, pushing her chest out towards Carmine. He looked at her with wider eyes, shot a questioning glance toward her full time lover and saw he had smiled crookedly. She crawled toward him, moving like a magnificent cat, sliding her legs softly against each other as she went, rolling her shoulders the way a lioness would as it stalked. Carmine may have some reservations about being played, she thought, but there is no way she was losing her chance at him. The boyfriend stepped toward her and placed his hand back on her ass, licking his lips expectantly as she moved toward Carmine.

"Mmmm, Carmine. You were right, I'm not satisfied yet," she pouted, "...and you promised I would beg for mercy. Twice." She raked her nails down his chest and then cupped his balls in her hands, tugging softly with her nails.

Carmine grunted a laugh and took her head in her hands again, pulled her to him and kissed her as deeply as he could. He pulled her up to him, taking her ass cheeks in his hands and pressed her body against his aching cock. "You want him to watch you get fucked, is that what gets you off?" He eyed her, saw her face twitch with excitement. "Or...yeah...that's what you need...every fucking hole filled don't you! You want to have his cock in your mouth while we double up on you!" She moaned as she furrowed her eyebrows and looked longingly at him, "Yeessss....please, Carmine...please do that to me"

He pushed her to her back, grabbed her by the hips and yanked her ass to him. Faustino came to the edge of the table and hopped to it's edge, kneeling by her face, his cock dangling above her mouth. She turned to look at her boyfriend. He was quickly pulling his pants past his bare feet and watching her with a hungry look. He hopped up as Faustino did, his cock nearly rock hard with anticipation. Carmine held her by the ankles and spread her legs wide, past his broad shoulders and looked down at her gleaming pussy. She slid a hand to touch herself while the two men at her shoulders lowered their cocks to her mouth. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out. Both men rubbed their cocks across her tongue and she quickly took each in a hand and began to work them both. Carmine rubbed the end of his fat cock against her clit and made her squirm under the pressure. It felt massive just nudging around down there. Her mouth swallowed one cock and stoked the other at her face and as Carmine slid his head inside her pussy she lost her breath...no moan escaped. He pushed his hips forward slowly, dipping his cock in half way and then back out again.

"Ohhh! Fuck! Carmine...that fucker is enormous! Give it to me! Please put it back in there!" She moaned and begged for her pleasure to be given. One of the men at the top of the table reached down and began to aggressively massage her breasts, tug on her nipples and twist them gently. She arched her back and rolled onto the top of her head. Her boyfriend seized the moment, swung to the top side and slid his cock deep in her throat. Her moan was suffocated with the thick flesh of cock. Carmine pushed himself back into her, slowly still until he was all the way inside. She felt like she would stretch apart, break almost at the walls of her pussy. Faustino reached a hand down and began to slowly rub her throbbing clitoris sending powerful waves of pleasure through her body. She reached up and gripped her boyfriends cock in her hands to help guide him down her throat. She could swallow him, knew his cock, knew how to take it. It glided into her throat and she suppressed a small gag. Carmine began to move faster, gaining a good pounding rhythm. She pulled the cock from her mouth and begged Carmine for more.

"C'mon Carmine! Fuck me good, split that pussy in two with your fat fucking cock!"

He obeyed and began to pound her added force. He was powerful and this was a cock ramming she had never before experienced. She felt the strange sensation of the pain of being spread wider than she had ever felt before mixed with an intense pleasure that nearly made her dizzy. His cock rammed against the back wall of her insides and when she looked at him, watching his dick slide in and out, she could see her little belly even stretch to accommodate his size. She felt another orgasm build quickly and she began to shake and quiver around him. Carmine grunted something inaudible and bucked his hips against her harder. He gripped her legs behind her knees and pushed them toward her, spreading her out wider and raising her ass off the table. She whimpered in pleasure as he buried his cock deep inside her, his balls slapping the stretched skin of her ass. Her boyfriend teased her lips with his cock and Faustino leaned his head down to suck and nibble on her nipples. The orgasm seemed to wash over her with the power of the ocean. Carmine didn't slow, powerfully fucking her through the orgasm. She was tingling on every inch of her body and for the first time felt like she had indeed too much of a good thing. "Oh Oh Oh! Ok...Ok...FUCK! Oh FUCK! SHIT SHIT SHIT...STOP CARMINE...STOP!"

He kept pounding, kept thrusting his massive cock into her pussy as she gushed all over him. "Are you finally...begging..."He pounded and pounded still, breathing heavily "...for mercy?"

"Yes, please....please let me catch my breath..." She was writhing against his cock, gripping the table and pulling at the sheets. "MERCY MERCY!" she bellowed, and Carmine slowed and finally stopped, his cock still buried balls deep inside her.

The sun was sinking into an endless horizon of flower colored glass. It seemed to dip into a scorching radius of fury, fading into hues of soft pinks and cresting oranges as it's light skipped across the liquid glass. Soon there would be a small relief from the heat and night would descend on their little beach cabana. She wondered if she would still be here to see the stars, like gems and rhinestones, poking holes in the sky.

Faustino, eager Faustino, slid his cock across her lips, reminding her that her breathtaking orgasm had not satisfied those who had given it. He let it slide past her mouth, across her chin and began to lightly tap her breasts with it's tip. Her nipples were still erect and hard, aching from her body's excitement. She lifted a hand to take his cock, inclined her head and pushed out a mouthful of saliva across his shaft. She began to circle her nipple with his sloppy cock and lightly slap it, watching the spittle stick to both ends and elongate like a melted string of cheese. Her boyfriend watched her tease herself and began to rub his own cock against her open mouth. Her lips were red and puffy, stretched and wet from all their work. He leaned down, unable to resist the temptation and kissed her, heartily, imploring the insides with his tongue. Her mouth was hot, basted in sex and seduction. He sucked on her lips, pulling them again from her, savoring how wonderful she tasted. She moaned softly in reply, smiling to pull her lips free. Her free hand brought his cock to her mouth, and she repeated her endeavor, spilling her saliva across him and working her nipple as she did the other.