Cabana Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmine watched her, still holding firm inside her, as she teased the two men. He watched their eyes widen as she arched her back, pressing her nipples as high as she could, at times even her shoulders coming off the table. She moaned and caressed herself with their dicks, oblivious to anything around her. She was completely alone to herself, orchestrating her own sensual experience, and these two men and their manhood, her tools. Her eyes were closed, an open teasing smile painted across her face. She was an angel to Carmine, a dirty, naughty, sexy angel. And she still needed to be fucked till she begged for mercy from him a second time.

With a heavy buck of his hips, his balls slapped against her and her eyes snapped open in response.

"Oh yes..." she purred, "more of that!"

Carmine pulled out of her and watched her face turn to a pout. He yanked her from the table, roughly pulling her to him until she stood face to face with him, her feet now planted in the cooling sand. Carmine took her by hair, at the nape of her neck and pulled her face to look up at him.

"Beg me." His eyes, a pale blue, were lit on fire and burned of an intensity she had not seen till now. She smiled at him cooly, saying nothing, hiding the turmoil of need inside her for him. She could play too, she told herself. She lightly took his face in her hands and pulled his mouth to hers. Her touch was delicate, a betrayal of her body's ache. Carmine closed his eyes, hid the fire from her and felt his lips touch hers, felt his mouth open, her tongue implore him softly, a soft flick, a light touch to tell him she was his, but not just yet. She was teasing him.

He turned her from him, and she caught herself with her hands against the table as he pushed her forward. Her ass pushed back against him, wriggling and tantalizing his cock. His hands held her at her shoulders, then traced long fanned snakes down her back. He watched her skin react to his touch with shuddering goose bumps. She spread her legs, stepping sideways, and as her final act, arched her back, sticking her ass high as she could in the air. She accentuated the curve by raising her shoulders, titled her head back cock-eyed and looked back to watch his reaction.

He grunted. Closed his eyes, exhaled, and ran his hands softly across her ass, allowing his eyes to be confined to his fingertips, feeling to see what his mind told him was not real. He ran his fingers back up her back, taking her hair delicately in his hands, examining it, searching for evidence of the mirage that must be taunting him. She was magnificent. Faustino and her tag-a-long boyfriend disappeared to him, faded into the canvas backdrops of the cabana and Carmine memorized the lines and turns of her body the way he had the colors of Cabo.

As the sun lingered a moment, over the infinite expanse of a darkened ocean, before it made its descent into the invisible, Carmine found that he was humming, softly, perhaps to the sticky music emanating from the cabana, or to something else, to the tune of the Siren who lay before him, bent over his very table, enticing him to experience a woman who had existed only in the waking moments of the half-light. He was mesmerized by her beauty. He lost his soul to her by her sensuality.

"Sam..." she whispered as she looked back at Carmine, "...Sam, are you gonna watch him fuck me like a little whore? Huh, Baby? Do you like to watch him..." she turned to eye her boyfriend with a sinister tease, "...make me moan like you never have?"

Sam swallowed hard.

She reached behind her and began to rub her asshole in a circular motion. "I know how much you like to fuck my ass. I'm not sure I can even fit him inside me. My ass is so tight, he'd stretch me out so far...mmmmm..." she pushed a finger inside and Sam gulped again, staring at his woman as she taunted him. "I think he's gonna make me cum harder than I've ever cum before..."

Sam grunted, snarling a little.

Carmine reached up and gripped her hair at the scalp like a he would tear at a clump of grass. He pulled her head back and stared at Sam, a half crooked smile woven across his square jaw, "Beg me."

She said nothing, only moaned softly.

He smacked her ass, a jolt of electricity shot through her body and she winced at the sting. "I know what you want. You know I know it. Now fucking beg for it." Carmine hissed in her ear.

"Are you gonna moan like a slut for him? You gonna make me watch you get your ass pounded by that monster cock of his?" Sam found his voice, shaking with a mix of anger and lust.

Carmine rubbed the head of his dick against her ass, and whispered in her ear again... "Beg me now or I'll won't let Sam fuck you, too."

"He'll fuck me when I tell him too," She countered.

"Now while I'm fucking your ass, he won't."

Her eyes shot him a shocked look and her body shivered at the thought. His cock was so big, the idea of Sam's stretching her pussy too was almost too much. Sam wasn't nearly the size of Carmine, but he was no slouch and definitely held his own. She was flanked on three sides by three men with very large, if not massive cocks. She moaned and bit her lip looking longingly at Carmine.

"Please." She said faintly.

Carmine pushed the swelled head of his cock into her ass and felt her contract against him, tightly. "Not yet, Baby...you won't get both until you really beg." She shook and quivered as he entered her ass. He was so damn big. "Relax...relax..." Carmine kept repeating to her. She had to concentrate, focus on allowing him to push inside her. Several times she had to push him out and restart. His cock seemed like it never stopped coming and he seemed to be stretching her out beyond her limits. "Oh! Oh!...baby...oh...ah ah ah...slowly...slowly baby...ooooh yeah....mmmmm....yes....yes....fuuuuuucccckkkk!" He was inside her. He punctuated his point by pushing slowly until he was balls deep in her ass. She moaned deeply, "Oooooh FUCK, that's good..."

"Sam, scoot your ass forward so she can suck your dick. 'Tino, you too." Carmine barked instruction as he slid in and out of he ass. She was indeed tight and he began to pick up speed as she relaxed more and more. He held her hair in his hand, pulling her head back still as he pushed hard inside her. "You wanna suck their cocks again, like a little fucking slut?" He smacked her ass while he pushed deep inside her ass. Her guttural moan sent a shiver down his back and his balls lept with excitement.

Sam and Tino both scooted forward, sitting back on their haunches, thrusting their pelvis' forward so their cocks stood at attention. Carmine released her hair and pounded her ass, jolting her forward with rhythmic intervals so she had to concentrate to take a cock at all. Sam took her head this time, pulled her mouth down and scooted forward more, minimizing her stretch, and pushed his cock in her mouth. He exhaled deeply. "Fuck, Baby...I love how you suck my cock!" It was almost a whimper, a grateful appeasement of his desires being met. She wrapped her lips around him and sucked hard, feeling the weight of his hands pushing her head down. He pushed until he could feel her nose nuzzle against the hairs on his loins. She did the rest, impaling herself on him until she could reach her tongue out and lick his balls, cock thoroughly down her throat. She gagged and Carmine grunted and continued to pound her ass. "Now 'Tino. Gag on him, too." Carmine growled from behind her.

Faustino inched closer pointing his erection at her face, watching her licking and slurping on Sam. She turned to him and began to stroke him, licking and sucking on his swollen head. He pushed her head down too and she let him slide past her sloppy wet lips and into her throat. Tino was rough, more aggressive, more carnal. He held her hair and fucked her mouth, sliding in and out of her throat. She gagged, and Faustino continued. Her saliva slipped from her mouth, coating his cock in a sloppy messy tangle of webbed spit. Sam watched her in way he had never seen her. She wasn't hurting or unhappy at this man face fucking her, she was moaning and grabbing and pulling on his balls to encourage him. He would allow her to come up, breathe and gather herself, but it was her who cast herself back on him, her body, and literally, her mouth, screaming out for more. Sam pushed his cock toward her and was amazed as she jumped from him to his dark mexican companion.

Carmine continued to pound away at her ass, grunting and spanking her perfect cheeks, a stream of obscenities pouring from his lips. Her orgasm was building and her concentration on her two cock toys was frustrated. "Yes, Carmine! Yes, fuck my little ass! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!"

Carmine stopped abruptly. She looked back at him with wonder, shock. "What?! No...No...please, please..I'm so close!" She pleaded.

"Now beg for it."

"Fuck Carmine! PLEASSSSE! PLEASSSSE! I NEED IT! I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME HARD! I'M BEGGING YOU!"

Carmine pushed her back up on the table, made her spread her legs wide, on her hands and knees. He instructed Sam to slide beneath her, Faustino to kneel in front of her. She whimpered in anticipation at what she knew was coming.

She lowered herself onto Sam's raging erection, her pussy sliding gracefully around him, wrapping him in pleasure. Sam couldn't wait and began to pound her from underneath. He held her ass in his hands and sent his hips into a piston like motion, his balls slapping against her with each manic thrust. He lifted his head to take a dangling nipple in his mouth, sucking and pulling on her tit. She moaned. This was a Sam she knew. His cock felt familiar, his rhythm comfortable. She let him go for awhile, enjoying the slapping of his balls against her pussy. She ached for Carmine to fill her up again. Sam was great, but she needed more. And she had begged. He wasn't fulfilling his end of the bargain. Damn him, she thought to herself. She made her mind to make it impossible for that fucker to resist her any longer.

She sat tall on Sam and then began to writhe. She brushed her hair back behind her ears and tilted her head back so it would fall back and almost touch the top of her ass. Her hips rolled and turned on Sam, tugging and pulling his cock with her gyrating pussy. She gripped him with it, squeezed him and began to softly moan. She closed her eyes and her body danced to her own melody; all three men stood motionless, transfixed by her, sucked in to her every move like bees to nectar. She reclined back, raising up her legs so her feet were planted on the table and arms and hands back holding her up like a crab. She bounced her ass against his pelvis ramming his cock in her pussy. She knew they couldn't move, couldn't take their eyes off her performance and her clit swelled at the thought. She was spiriting them away to her, imprinting their minds with the images of her sensuality. Carmine realized he had been holding his breath and exhaled the words without thinking.

"Goddess."

She opened her eyes, smiled at him and then lay back against Sams legs, pulling his rigid cock against the walls of her pussy. She reached up and took Carmine's cock in her hand and guided it back to her mouth, sucking and licking him further into a place he had not yet been. Carmine reached down with his long muscular arm between her legs, and rubbed her clit tenderly. She sucked harder, moved faster along the base of his cock. Then he caught her by surprise and open hand slapped her pussy, almost like a spanking. A sharp pain shot through her and then tremendous pleasure. She gasped and looked up open mouthed at Carmine's dizzying eyes. He spanked her pussy again, the rubbed it softly, teasing it.

He pushed her back to her original position and watched the gratitude spread across Sam's face.

"Fausto...darselos." He commanded.

Faustino smiled broadly and scooted forward to her face. His ball hung above Sam's nose and he watched his beautiful girlfriend open her mouth and let the dark cock slide inside. Sam began to pound her furiously, slamming into her pussy again. He yearned for her to show him the attention he craved. Faustino spoke softly to her, whispering lyrics of spanish like a lullaby, encouraging her perfect lips and tongue to continue their affections on his cock. Sam worked harder, moving his hands over her body, his mouth kissing every inch of skin he could, finding any small glimmers of sweat and planting his mouth over it. She had two cocks tantalizing her and she ached for him, ached for Carmine. Faustino's cock was down her throat so deep, Sam's a ram-rod against her dripping cunt and her body was trembling from pleasure but she could not come to an orgasm. Now, she knew. She knew what he was doing. Carmine allowed her to be manhandled, fucked and pounded by these two magnificent men after he had brought her to the brink of a climax all by himself, one that rumbled in her deeper than she had ever felt before, and yet, now, with these two men, orgasm eluded her. She fucked Sam back, hard, urging herself on to an orgasm that she knew was out of her reach. She gripped Faustino's hips and pulled him to her. He obliged, taking his cock out only to allow her to suck on his balls. Had she never known Carmine, never felt his body, his powerful arms and chest, never felt him inside her, she would have cum several time by now.

She felt a hand on her ass. It felt so big, his fingers curling across her cheeks and almost touching her back. Her heart quickened, blood began to boil and course through her veins with an adrenaline that seemed to light her skin on fire. A second hand found her other cheek and both squeezed gently. She moaned for him to continue. She bounced her cheeks on Sam, reached back with one hand and pulled herself apart, spreading her ass for him. She felt his thumb push against her hole and circle it slowly. She moaned for him again, gurgling on the cock stopping the sound. Carmine crawled on the table, stood above her, straddling her hips. He bent his knees and aimed his cock for her little ass.

"Yes...yes...please, please, Carmine...I need it...I need you...I need your cock...please fuck me. I'll do whatever you want...I'll be whatever you want me to be..." He pushed his cock inside, slowly, allowing her to moan deeply.

"Baby, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I will fuck you like you need me to, and treat your little body like my own little slut." He pushed farther in, half way, and kneaded her ass. Sam could feel the size of the cock pushing against the vaginal wall and slammed himself as far inside her as he could. He flexed inside her, expanding his head. She let out a little gasp, biting her lip from grinning.

"Oh yes...please fuck me like that! I'm such a dirty fucking little whore...give it to me! Give me your fucking cock, Carmine...fuck my ass and make me moan for you!"

Carmine pushed inside until his balls touched back of her pussy, the hairs raised and tingling her.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" she bellowed. Carmine stretched her out so far...her little ass began to quiver. Sam pounded her pussy, thrusting it inside her with all the power he had left. He was determined not to lose the affection of this woman to some beach boy masseuse. Faustino, rubbed the end of his cock all over her face, past her lips, across her nose, making her smell him, smell the semen beading across him. Carmine reached up and took her hair again, pulling her head back and began to fuck her ass with power and measured strokes. He rocked the table, all four of them perched on top, shaking it beneath them with each thrust. Carmine held himself in place with a massive hand on the small of her back, keeping her ass arched for him to fuck her right. Faustino, stood, leveling his cock with her face and held her head behind her neck, guiding her mouth to him. She stroked his cock, feeling it surge and swell. His load was coming and she needed to taste him all over again. "C'mon, baby, she taunted him....you gonna cum for me again...put it all over my face...put it in my mouth... I wanna taste your cum." Faustino held his jerking cock and let it shoot across her mouth and chin. She swallowed his cock, letting him spurt into her mouth. Her tongue lazily licked up the dripping cock from around her mouth, then sucking a fading Faustino and listened to him moan.

Sam could feel himself coming and began to grunt a familiar tune to Ms. Baur. She looked down at him, and teased, "You, too? C'mon baby...you like watching me get fucked like a damn fucking whore, don't you...you set me up for this. How does my pussy feel...? Huh...? You like it?"

"Yes, baby...you're so fucking good...I love that little pussy of yours...so tight on my cock..." He jerked against her...held his cock and let himself explode inside. She gasped loudly, "YEESSSS....OH SHIT THAT FEELS SO GOOD, SAM....OHHHH YES...KEEP GOING...KEEP CUMMING SAM!" Her encouragement sent him into a fit of hammering that made his ball slap her pussy with a pop-pop-popping noise. She moaned eagerly, then reached back and slapped her own ass, looking at Carmine.

She knew he was there too, and her orgasm she wanted to perfectly coincide with his. Her hips bucked and she begged him with her eyes, pouted and hung her bottom lip out, "c'mon baby...come fuck your little whore good....fuck this dirty slut....that's it..stick that fat fucking cock deep in my...OOOHHH...deep in my ass...give it to me...yes...give it to me...that's right...that's right...FUCK that's good...you like to watch that cock fucking my ass, don't you..." Carmine fucked her harder, pounding her ass. "Yes, baby...c'mon Carmine...spank my ass..." SMACK, his hand landed hard against her cheek. "OOOHH FUCK! Yes...Spank my ass and pull my fucking hair!" She had to strain her eyes at the pull. She was being bent into a sharp angle and mighty Carmine pounded her ass hard. Her orgasm came with a shuddering deep rumble from a depth she had not known. As Carmine began to jerk and swear under his breath, began to moan with the swelling of his cock, her body began to shake uncontrollably. Carmine exploded inside her and her body leapt at the pleasure. She lost her breath, could not moan, couldn't speak as the orgasm twisted her body and insides. They fell to the table, lying next to and on top of Sam and Faustino, their chests falling and rising with considerable strain. Her eyes closed, she could see the tiny popping of lights against her eyelids and she felt like she was could see herself in miniature detail, like she was looking down from some strange distance above. Her body felt dizzy and her legs shook.

"Carmine...please....that...was...." she breathed raggedly, "...that was...Ohhhmmmmmm"

"Yes. You are." Carmine replied.