Cabin: A Welcome Visitor

Story Info
A woman meets her pen pal, and sparks fly.
838 words
3.53
24.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear a knock at the door of my cabin late at night. I open it to see bedraggled wet cold man. I bring you inside and show you to bathroom. Where I lay out a pair of boxers, a T- shirt, and robe and leave, letting you shower as I make some hot cocoa. I know I'm taking risk but I'm guess I'm hospitable. So I settle down in living room waiting for you to appear.

You walk out looking much better in the black silk boxers and T-shirt. The dark blue robe open as you dry your black hair. I hand you the glass of scotch and you say thanks and collapse into a chair.

"So, I ask, where are you from. What's your name? By the way I'm Jenna," I say glancing over at your face. The slight stubble from not shaving showing in the light.

"I'm Jackson," you seem troubled and tired. The dark rings under your eyes tell me so. I walk over hand you the hot cocoa letting my fingers linger on yours.

"Not a talker, no problem. I love to talk in fact people tell me I talk too much." I laugh trying to make you smile but all I get is a weak tired grin. I keep quiet for a moment and watch as you sip at cocoa your eyes fighting to stay open.

"You look tired," before I can offer a place to sleep your eyes have shut and you have drifted off. I lay you out on chair. I notice how cold you feel and I'm concerned. I slip my clothing off keeping my thin panties on snagging a warm blanket and wrap us up in it. I rub my body to yours and your eyes open sleepy but alive. I kiss you deeply trying to keep you awake. My hands find your cock and I stroke it to hardness. You seem half asleep still and after feeling your body return to a normal temperature I let you sleep your head pillowed upon my soft breasts. I find it difficult to sleep with a grown man on me. Especially such an attractive one.

My hands seem to find reasons to run all over your body as you sleep. Wondering what kind of lover you are. My thoughts finally slow and I drift into sleep a hot dream of pure passion. You wake confused and bewildered not able to remember much of what happened after your Motorcycle flung you into a snow drift. You dimly recall wandering in snow but not much else. You still feel as if you are dreaming seeing a beautiful sexy woman in your arms. Wondering what happened and hoping you did nothing stupid. You were here looking for your pen pal a woman you adored and who wasn't expecting you.

You glance at me and notice my soft creamy skin my uncovered breasts. You hope you didn't do anything insulting and wonder if I can help you find your pen pal. You see my eyes flutter open and you feign sleep. I let my hands run down your chest kissing your lips glad you look well rested. I stand and stretch, you watch peeking through your eyelashes sighing in relief as you see I'm wearing panties. I turn at noise and your eyes flash open. I look like a deer caught in headlights my hands covering my breasts. The blanket is still covering your lower half, but you can feel your body responding to such innocent sex appeal.

"I'm Jenna," I whisper suddenly confronted with a fully functioning man. The bulge telling all, I hold out a hand, realizing too late that I've uncovered my breast the dark hard nipple aching for touch. You mouth opens and shuts as you take in who I am that you found what you were looking for and more. Your eyes almost possessively cover my body noting the dark puckered nipple. I blush at the scrutiny and you stand up. The blanket drops revealing your hard cock. My hand finally moves to cover my chest again. Your hands slowly pry my arms away glancing at me in my full naked beauty.

"I'm impressed," you say your warm voice seductive. I feel awkward suddenly glancing down at floor.

You lift my chin and say, "I'm Jackson, your pen pal." I have no time to respond as we kiss my hesitation melting away. My legs creep up your thighs and you pick me up and ask, "Where is the bedroom?"

I gesture and you carry me there laying us on bed gently covering my body in kissed before asking, "I've got to have you now. May I?" Your fingers part my pussy as I nod and moan a resounding YES. My hips lifting to meet your cock. We loose track of the entire world as we spend our time in a passionate embrace. Finally panting and sweating our passion subdued do I say how glad I am we finally met.