Cabin at the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rescue one of his hands from the beer bottle and hold it in my lap. "That's what I trying to make you understand. I'm okay with it. I'm not upset anymore. I don't feel guilty anymore. That's what dad explained to me."

"I still don't understand what you mean sis." Gary offers in a quiet voice.

My head rests on Terry's shoulder. My voice is directed at some spot just behind the stove.

"Maybe it was just an echo of my memories of pop. Maybe my jostled brain constructed one of the best rationalizations ever. I don't know. I could hear his voice telling me no one would ever love me more than the two of you."

Gary interrupts. "Lots of brothers love their sisters but most of them don't sleep with them."

"I know. Pop told me that too. He warned me, warned us, that people would most definitely not understand. He wants us to understand that there is no future in this. A happy ending is a very, very long shot. We'll want families. We can't have that. We'll want lives and that will be almost impossible together. We can cherish our time, maybe even find more time in the future but there is no together forever for us."

"Sounds pretty bleak," Terry's voice reflects his assessment.

"Doesn't have to be. There's always pain. That's life. Enjoy what we have, while we have it and while we can. Sounds like pop to me."

Gary snorts. "What sounds like pop to me is him kicking my ass and Terry's ass for touching his baby."

"I asked him about that."

Terry stirs under my arm; I've been rubbing the back of his hand with my thumb the whole time. "You did what?"

"I asked him. Why is that any weirder than saying I hear him?" Neither of my brothers had an answer. "He told me that someone asked George Harrison how he felt about his wife leaving him for his friend Eric Clapton and George replied something like at least she didn't leave me for some wanker."

The boys both give half-hearted laughs. Terry opines, "Sounds like dad."

I nod. "It does. Plus, why would I know that story? I don't even like the Beatles, that was all you two and pop."

"You still might have heard him tell that story."

"Maybe, but have you ever heard that story?" Gary shakes his head. I tilt my head to look at Terry and he shakes his head as well.

I shrug and sit up. "Maybe I did hear that story. Maybe part of me was awake and heard you guys offer up Chad as an explanation. I don't know but I don't care."

Gary shakes his head again. "You weren't there when we told the doc about Chad, and it wasn't Mallory, it was Berger, the guy in the ED. We were in the waiting room and you were in the CT scanner. You couldn't have overheard us."

"Still doesn't matter. The way I see it we have a little over half the summer left. Let's enjoy it. Let's fix this fucking dump of a shack up and enjoy each other's company. Maybe someday the three of us will be alone here again, maybe not. Let's carpe diem the fucking shit of this summer."

Gary throws back his head and laughs. Terry settles for a smile. As Gary pushes himself away from the table he grinned at me. "What's Latin for 'we cooked so you do the dishes' little sis?"

Terry begins to protest but I cut him off. "I have a hole in my head but I'm not crippled. I can do a few dishes. Besides I'm tired of laying around on my ass."

We do the dishes together, not talking, brushing against each other, savoring the intimacy of such a quotidian activity. Who would believe washing dishes could make you feel so beloved?

--

Dishes put away, the boys grab a couple more beers and we made our way to the screened back porch. You want to live by water, learn to deal with mosquitoes.

The air is finally cooling off but it is a long way from chilly. There is no breeze. The air is too heavy with moisture to move. My bandage starts to itch. A line of sweat begins to run between my breasts.

I stand and pull my top off over my head. There's no breeze but the air on my breasts is a delight. I sit back in my chair and slump. I drape my arms over the sides of the chair and spread my legs, maximizing the amount of skin available to be cooled.

If my brothers notice they say nothing. At the moment my only regret is I didn't bring a pillow. The back of the chair is not a very comfortable head rest. I try to ignore everything but the feel of the twilight on my skin.

No one speaks. The cicadas begin to wake and the crickets and tree frogs join in, each trying to outdo, or at least drown out, the others. After I time I stand up long enough to rid myself of my shorts and panties and let the air caress my pussy.

I experiment with my seemingly new-found ESP. I picture my brothers in my head and think, "Why don't you join me? The air feels amazing on your skin."

I'm not surprised when I hear two chairs creak as my brothers stand up. The creaks are followed by the almost imperceptible whisper of cotton tee shirts gliding over skin. Their movements stir the air and I swear I can smell their scent and I feel my body shift gears, feel my pussy begin to stir.

The quiet is interrupted by the sound of two zippers. Their jeans make a lot more noise falling to the floor than their shirts did. The scent of their crotches further inflames my sex. I can feel myself begin to get wet but resist the urge to touch my breast or my cunt.

I begin to play a movie on my closed eyelids. Terry is pulling at his still soft cock while Gary watches. Gary does not touch himself but his cock begins to twitch and grow. I crack open my eyes. The light is fading. I can't see them as clearly as in my head but I can see enough. My vision, my movie, is true.

I dispense with playing coy. I open my eyes but keep my hands resting quietly on the arms of the Adirondack chair.

I picture Terry rising from his own chair and standing in front of his ever so slightly older brother. He does. I imagine Gary shifting forward, sitting on the edge of the chair and he does. I "hear" him think to himself he has another seat edge to router and for a moment I see myself sitting, hugging my knees on the porch swing. He is sitting on the edge of the chair, leaning forward and pushing the swing softly with one hand. The edge of the seat is digging into his ass. I share his memory so completely that I feel an identical line of pain blossom across the bottom of my ass.

The phantom pain in my rear fades as Gary's attention shifts from the hard seat to his brother's not quite hard cock. When he takes Terry's dick in his mouth I can taste it too. Or I remember how it tastes. Or I imagine how it tastes. It doesn't matter. I can taste it. I can feel it grow hard as I slid my mouth and tongue over it. It as if I'm the one sucking Terry's cock. I want them closer.

The thought has yet to fully form in my mind but Terry steps away, his cock swaying as it is freed from his brother's mouth. Gary rises and they both walk toward me. It is my turn to sit on the edge of my chair.

"Hang on a minute." Terry says, looking at me carefully. "Didn't the doc tell you know sex for six weeks?" Gary stares at me accusingly. He had been out looking for inappropriate clothes and had not heard Julie reviewing my discharge instructions.

"I'm not having sex am I?" I snap. "I'm watching. "Besides," I add glaring at the two them towering over me. "Dr. Mallory said it was okay if I masturbated."

"Really?" Terry demands. "When?"

"Earlier, before you two got to the hospital." I know that is not what he means and I know he knows. I sigh. "Fine, fine. He said I could get myself off in two weeks if I was feeling okay. I'm not masturbating either am I? I'm watching my two 'straight' brothers get all gay for each other."

"Hear that Gary? Gay for each other? Should we go in?"

Gary shakes his head and gives me an evil grin. "Nah, let her watch."

They don't offer me their cocks. They stand in front of me. Gary squats and once more takes his brother's cock in his mouth. He begins to move his hand and mouth slowly up and down the shaft, stopping to tongue the head. The floor is too rough to kneel on and the position is too awkward to allow him to suck on his balls. He contents himself with massaging and tugging at them with his free hand.

With one hand I stroke Gary's head. With the other I rub Terry's back and butt. That's all I need, all I want at the moment. I'm safe, cocooned in their love.

I sense Gary wondering if this is too much, too soon for me. I silently tell him "no, I'm fine, more than fine". Whether he hears me or not his cock sucking becomes more aggressive. His mouth and hand move faster. When he pulls his mouth off Terry's cock he tightens his lips. There is an audible pop.

Terry tenses, the muscles in his ass grow firm under my caressing fingers. I lean forward, wrap my arm around his waist and rest my cheek on his hip. I have a close up view of his cock stretching my brother's mouth wide. I can feel Terry's orgasm building, in my head and under my fingers. I realize I want to see him cum. I want to see the physical manifestation of his love and his desire.

Gary sits back on his heels. He holds his mouth open, points his brother's cock toward his waiting tongue and use his hand to stroke him, slowly.

Terry cums without making a sound. The light is nearly gone but the opalescent streamers that arch from his cock to decorate Gary's tongue seem to glow. Most hits the target but not all.

I twist sideways. Terry meets me and I suck and massage the last few drops of his nectar into my mouth. When he pulls away, satisfied. I turn to my waiting brother and clean his face with my tongue before kissing him.

I move back a bit. Gary stands, cock jutting toward the ceiling. Terry kneels. The tableau is reversed. My hands find Terry's head and Gary's back. I find myself wishing I had a video camera or total recall. It seems to me Terry's actions mimic his brothers down to a tee. The exact same movements, in the exact same sequence, and the exact number of strokes, licks, and squeezes before he sits back and opens his mouth.

My head is back on a hip, Gary's this time. I watch the same scene play out. I swear the number of spurts and the volume are identical. Terry's face wears the same splatters in the same pattern, perfect mirrored symmetry.

The only thing that differs is their taste. The symmetry collapses when Terry takes my head in his hands, careful to avoid the bandage, as I enjoy what is left of his lust. I can feel him choking up and tell him, silently, I'm fine. I hear him choke off a sob and his hands continue to pet my head and neck as I clean Gary's face and kiss him.

When I sit back they each hold out a hand and help me stand. I don't need help, not in the physical sense, but the gestures touches me. It is my turn to choke up.

We huddle, arms around each other, heads touching.

"Welcome home sis," they whisper in unison.

I am lost in sensory overload. I smell their breath and I don't mean they had bad breath, far from it. I smell the cumin from the posole. I smell their cum. I can tell one from the other. I smell the beer. I smell my wet cunt. I imagine I feel the individual hairs on the arms draped over my shoulders and resting on my hips. I hear their hearts beating. And I feel their love and contentment.

It all swirls around me. I wonder if it has always been there. I wonder it took a hole in my head to allow it to enter. I hope not. I prefer to believe the knock on the head jostle a loose connection into place.

I break the huddle.

"Let's go in. It's too dark to see out here." My brothers walk in front of me and each opens one side of the French doors into the cabin. When they bow it is too much.

"Knock it off." I growl.

"Yes ma'am." I hear the old teasing in Terry's voice and smile.

"You want to do something for the princess? How about a light and ceiling fan out here. It's only going to get hotter."

"Good idea." Terry it seems is back to doing all the talking. Gary nods.

"One other thing," I giggle. "I think we should have a no clothes rule the rest of the summer. Unless we have company or are doing something, like frying bacon, where no clothes would be a bad idea."

"Fine but you have to wear a hat. Remember the doc warned you about burning your scalp. It's not covered by hair anymore."

"Deal." It's Terry's stipulation but I shake both of their hands. A ginormous yawn threatens to split my head in two.

"You should be in bed. You're exhausted."

"What about you two? Taking turns in that hospital chair can't have been very restful. Come to bed with me."

Gary's eyebrows shoot up.

"To sleep. My pussy is soaked and I should be horny as hell but all I want to do is sleep. But, I want to sleep between my brothers. I'll behave myself. I promise." I cross my heart to seal the deal.

They exchange glances and without a word turned toward the bedrooms. We separate long enough for me to brush my teeth. I examine my hair in the mirror. I'll need to do something about it. It looks silly, long brown hair over three quarters of my head, surrounding stubble and a rectangle of tape covered gauze.

When I walk into Gary's room they have made the bed, sort of. The fitted sheet is tucked back in. The top sheet has been straightened but apparently tucking it in at the foot of the bed would have taken too much effort. I love my brothers but underneath it all they are still guys.

I fall asleep with my head on Terry's chest and my hand on his cock. Gary's rests against my ass.

I wake to a different arrangement. Gary is asleep on my chest, his hand cupping my pussy and his morning wood prodding my hip. Terry is on his side, face pressed against my shoulder, his own wood presses against my other side. I feel rested, restored. I'm wide awake so I know immediately I'm not dreaming.

Our mother stands silently at the foot of the bed, staring at us with a passive face.