Cabin Down the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith moved his mouth back to her clit and he sucked on it violently, which Jolene loved. At the same time she felt her ass being stretched even wider; he was sliding another finger into her.

The only problem was that now there was nothing in her pussy and Jolene desperately wanted something in her cunny. So she slipped one of her hands down around the bottom of her leg and felt for her opening, found it and slid two fingers of her own into her sopping wet pussy.

Jolene was in total ecstasy. Spread eagle on her couch, two fingers in her pussy, two in her ass and a mouth working on her clit, she began to cum again and again. She moaned so loud she was worried that even her downstairs neighbor, the one with the hearing aid who turned game show's up so loud Jolene could hear them in her apartment, would hear the commotion she was making.

"You think you're ready for me now?" Keith asked taking his mouth from her clit.

Jolene just nodded and Keith climbed onto the couch between her legs. No preamble, no teasing, he just lined up and slammed himself inside her to the hilt. Jolene let out a cry that was equal parts pleasure, pain and surprise. She had forgotten just how it felt to be totally filled with cock but the memories were flooding back to her now.

Keith was relentless. He fucked her hard and fast and deep, giving her everything that he had to give and never breaking pace for even a moment as Jolene came. She dug her nails into his back so hard she was afraid she was going to draw blood but she had little control left.

Her long legs flailed as Keith pistioned in and out of her again and again with machine like relentlessness. Jolene reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit, bringing her to another orgasm. That was what, five, six orgasms already tonight? She couldn't remember the last time she had had more than two during a love making session with Nate.

Keith stopped fucking her and slowly pulled his cock out of her. Jolene looked down and watched him withdraw; it was like watching an ocean liner leave port for sea. When he was entirely out of her she felt empty and she tried to reach for Keith to put him back inside her.

"Is there somewhere more comfortable we can go?" he asked rising to his feet. His prick glistened with her juices in the light. She sat up and took him into her mouth, cleaning him off the best she could, tasting herself as she did.

She let him fall from her mouth, got up and lead him to the bed room. When she tried to get on the bed Keith's strong hands grabbed her hips and kept her from doing so. Moments later she felt him push against her pussy lips, and then slide inside her.

Jolene bent over and grabbed handfuls of comforter as Keith went back to pounding her pussy with powerful strokes. Their skin slapped together loudly as he plowed into her again and again. She felt something wet on her asshole, realized that it was saliva just about the time that Keith worked his two fingers back into her backside.

He worked them in rhythm, when he pushed his cock inside her, he pulled his fingers from her backside and when he withdrew his penis, his fingers ventured back inside her anus. The sea-saw feeling of his alternating motions brought Jolene to orgasm once again and her knees went week, causing her to collapse forward onto the bed.

Keith stood over her and looked down at her incredible body. It had been a long time since he had gotten to fuck Jolene and he figured it probably wouldn't happen ever again. He decided then to pull out all the stops.

He pushed Jolene up the bed further, keeping her on her stomach. He spread her legs wide and used his hands to open her ass cheeks wide, exposing her puckered little anus. Keith places his mouth on it and began to lick it, leaving large amounts of saliva on her to use as lube.

When he thought he had her ready, or as ready as she was going to be, he got on his knees and put the head of his cock against her budding hole. Keith paused for a moment, waiting to see if Jolene would protest his advances. When she did not, he began to push against her slowly.

It took a while for Keith to get anywhere but eventually as Jolene relaxed, the head of his cock suddenly slipped inside her opening and he was in her ass for the first time in three years. Slowly he worked his way up her ass until his hips rested against her well formed buttocks.

He went slow, giving her time to adjust to his presence in her colon. Jolene, despite not having had a cock in her ass since she and Keith had broken up, was enjoying the feeling of being anally violated by Keith's man meat.

After giving her time to adjust Keith started to pick up the pace little by little. Jolene started to feel that stirring deep inside her, that orgasm starting to build that she had only ever experienced from being fucked in the ass.

Jolene reached down behind her and spread her ass cheeks herself, allowing Keith in even deeper. Encouraged, he began to fuck her ass with the same intensity that he had previously fucker her pussy. Almost instantly, she felt it coming at her like a run away bus.

"Oh FUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!" Jolene screamed as she came. Keith pressed deep inside her and held himself there while she came, filling her in a way only he ever had.

When Jolene had finished Keith withdrew and rolled her on her back, spreading her legs and pushing them back far enough to expose both of her holes. Again he lined himself up with her anus and this time there was nothing gently about the way her entered her.

His balls slapped her ass as he fucked her hard and furious. Jolene's eyes rolled back into her head and she gripped handfuls of the sheets as Keith rocked her body with deep thrust after deep thrust. Another orgasm hit Jolene and her body shook all over as this time Keith didn't even bother to slow down.

Again and again he plowed into her and now he was as consumed with lust as Jolene. He was fast approaching an orgasm of his own, a few more pushes and he was there.

Jolene felt the rush of warm liquid deep inside her ass as Keith came. His body and his prick convulsed together draining him totally dry and depositing every last drop of cum in Jolene's ass.

He collapsed onto Jolene his cock still lodged inside her ass. She threw her arms around him and they both just lay there for a long time trying to catch their breath.

"Still good after all these years," Keith said when he had recovered enough strength to speak. He looked down and saw that Jolene was crying softly. "What's wrong Jolene?"

"It's just... I feel bad about Nate... cheating on him..."

Keith rolled off her. "It wasn't cheating, it was fate. I mean, what are the chances that you and I would run into each other in the store? It was supposed to happen, can't feel bad about the twists of fait you know. Besides, you enjoyed yourself, didn't you?"

Jolene wiped her eyes dry. "Well, yeah. I haven't been fucked like that since...."

She let the sentence tail off. They both knew the last time they had been together. It was the night before Jolene walked in and found Keith buried up to his balls in Cara, Jolene's former best friend.

Keith's lips pursed in a grim line. "I think I should be going. Thanks for dinner and for, well, the rest of it."

Jolene just lay in bed, listening as Keith gathered his cloths from the kitchen and let himself out. She waited to hear his car start and drive away before she got up, locked the door and took a long shower.

Part 5

It took about three days for Jolene to be able to sit down normally again after the pounding that Keith had put to her ass. It took her longer to come to grips with the fact that he had been in her ass... and pussy... and mouth...

She tried to tell herself that it was fate, echoing Keith's words about how it was unavoidable and that they were powerless to fight the forces that had conspired to bring them together that evening.

When that didn't work she settled on the age old lie that cheaters fall back on. She told herself that it would never happen again and that now she knew just how much Nate meant to her.

Of course she would never tell him about her indiscretion, but she would know and she would make it up to him by always being good to him and never again taking him for granted. That made her feel a little better, anyway.

Later that week, after she could sit again, Jolene was at the gym riding the stationary bike when a guy she recognized walked in.

"Seth!"

Seth look at her and smiled. "Hey Jolene, how are ya?"

"Good," she said and stopped pedaling. "How long you been going to this gym?"

He laughed. "Just started. The ink on my membership card isn't even dry yet. Thought I should start with some cardio before I get back into the weights. How's Nate doing down in Florida?"

Seth was one of Nate's best friends. They never missed a Sunday together during football season.

"I haven't heard from him in a day or two, actually, but he says the show is going well. They are getting a lot of interest from buyers, which is why he's down there I suppose."

"Well that's good. He better sell something, he's going to have to take you out and wine and dine you to make up for his leaving you all alone for a month," Seth said and laughed.

"I was supposed to fly down there next week to see him but it looks like that's been put on hold too. I guess they are doing some big private demonstration and they want Nate to be the key presenter."

Seth nodded. "Well, it is his software. I swear that man is a programming genius."

Jolene smiled at the compliment. Seth climbed onto the stationary bike next to Jolene and began to pedal.

"How the hell do you work these things?" he asked, perplexed by the massive array of buttons and options.

Jolene leaned over and explained a few of the functions to him, selected an easy beginners program for him and pressed the 'start' button to get him going.

"I'm such a technology knuckle-head," Seth said chuckling.

"Oh, I don't know about that," Jolene replied resuming her pedaling. "You've got that big TV and that great sound set up," she said referring to the near theatre quality audio and video set up that Seth had at his place.

Seth laughed out loud. "Good lord, I didn't set that up. You pay that much for a system you hire people to put it together for you. All I know how to do is work the remote."

They continued pedaling in silence for a while until Jolene's machine beeped, indicating that her program was over.

"Well Seth, it was good to see you," she said grabbing the bottle of disinfectant and spraying down her machine. "I'll tell Nate you said 'hello' when I talk to him."

"Do that. And tell him I'm going to miss him for the Super Bowl. All the other guys are going to be there, it won't be the same without him. Hey, if you're not going down to see Nate you should come to the party. It's gonna be kinda low key, but we'll have lots of beer and munchies."

Jolene thought about it for a moment. Normally she wouldn't watch a football game without Nate but with little else to do she figured why the hell not.

"Sure. If I'm in town I'll be there."

"Great," Seth said. "Party starts at six sharp."

"Need me to bring anything?"

"Just that sweet ass," Seth said laughing.

Jolene winked at him playfully and sauntered out of the cardio room, swaying her ass just a little extra for Seth's viewing pleasure.

Part 6

Jolene didn't know why she had told Seth she would be at his party, and had decided that she wasn't going to go. But when she told Nate about it he urged her to go as his representative since he couldn't be there.

She arrived at promptly six and found that the whole crew was already there and had been drinking for quite a while already.

"Hey," Seth said loudly as he answered the door and let Jolene in from the cold. "Hey guys, Jolene's here."

A cheer came from within Seth's home theatre room.

"Beer's in the fridge," Seth said waiving absently towards the kitchen, "help yourself. Munchies are all in the theatre. Did you bring what I asked?" he said and laughed.

Jolene turned and stuck her ass out at him and wiggled it mockingly and Seth laughed.

He turned and disappeared back through the doorway to his theatre and Jolene went to the kitchen and grabbed herself a couple of beers. Rolling Rock, must be a special occasion.

"Hey Jolene," Tony said and gave a little salute with his drink as she entered the room. Tony, along with Seth was one of the few friends of Nate's that Jolene genuinely liked. The other guy in the room, Lenny was not.

"Hi Tony, Lenny," she said sitting in the overstuffed chair that Nate would have otherwise occupied during a football game.

Jolene didn't care for Lenny much. He was a nice looking guy, with dark Italian features, but he was one of those guys who knew he was good looking and thought far too much of himself for Jolene's tastes. That and he always seemed to be looking at her tits when he talked.

Jolene looked at the large TV screen. Two old, overweight blowhards were blabbering on about the upcoming game. Jolene didn't care about football and cared even less for all the talking that seemed to go on before, during and after the game.

She concentrated on her beer and soon had drained both bottles she had brought with her.

"Beer run," she said getting up from the chair. "Anyone need anything?"

The guys all were in need of a refill and Jolene returned with her arms full of cold bottles of beer. When she passed them out to the guys in the room she found that her nipples were hard from the cold bottles being pressed against her tits – this fact was not lost on her three companions who in unison turned their attention from the football game and stared at her chest.

Jolene noticed them starting and said mockingly, "What, isn't the game interesting enough for you?" She sat down on her chair and crossed her arms over her chest. The three guys looked away sheepishly and Jolene smiled to herself. She liked attention, no matter how she happened to get it.

The game dragged on and Jolene remembered why she hated football so much – she didn't understand the point. But she understood 'party' and 'beer' and she elected herself the un-official refill girl.

As the game wore on and the more Jolene drank the more flirtatious she became. First, when she returned with a load of bottles, she bent down in front of each of them and waved her ass at them. A few more trips and she took to stooping so they could get a good look down her shirt at her cleavage.

Jolene was getting good and drunk when halftime arrived. The guys all got up and relieved themselves, refilled their beers and took empties to the kitchen. When they returned they found an inebriated Jolene cursing at the TV.

"They call this a half time show? This is brutal. That girl looks like a duck and sings about as well. The most important game of the year and this is the best they can do?"

Each word came out noticeably slurred and Jolene's rant escalated.

"And this fucking bitch can't dance a lick. I bet she isn't even singing, I bet she's just lip synching and not doing a very good job of it. I don't think those instruments are even plugged in."

On and on she went until Tony finally said, "You complain a lot, you think you could do better?"

Jolene drained the last of the beer she was holding. "Oh hell yeah. I could be way more entertaining than that anorexic little bitch they have on there."

"Well," Lenny said mockingly, "then prove it."

For a long time there was silence as all eyes turned to look at Jolene. "Ok, I will" she said rising unsteadily from the couch.

Jolene stepped around the coffee table and stood in front of the large screen. She started swiveling her hips and swaying back and forth to some unknown rhythm. "Hold on," Seth said muting the TV and turning on the stereo. "There, something you can dance to."

Jolene continued her drunken gyrations and the guys cheered her on. She turned her back to them, bent over sticking her ass in the air. Then she rose, turned around and shook her tits inside her bra.

"Take it off," one of the guys shouted and was echoed by agreeing shouts from the others. They were joking and never expected their friend's girl to comply. That is, until Jolene unbuttoned her jeans and stripped them off in one fluid motion.

She flung them and they ended up landing on Tony's lap. They cheered more and clapped in approval. Jolene was soaking in the attention and turned up the heat.

Getting on all fours, she crawled around until her backside was too them. Her ass, bare except for the thin line of a black thong, stuck high in the air and she waved it back and forth with the beat of the music. She looked back at the group over her shoulder and saw she had their undivided attention.

Bending low, she stuck her ass even higher in the air and exposed the crotch of her panties. She began to rub her pussy through the thin material and the guys hooted and hollered at her even more. Jolene was horny, and getting hornier by the minute.

She stopped rubbing herself almost as soon as she started and she stood, back still to the men. Jolene lifted her shirt off and threw it over her shoulder, not caring where it landed. Reaching behind her, she undid her bra and held it in place with her hands on her breasts.

Jolene turned around and bent low, showing the guys the top of her ample cleavage that was spilling out from the top of her unclasped bra. Her hands dropped, her bra fell away and her tits were totally exposed.

For a moment she danced in place, her tits giggling each time she moved her hips. Then she moved to where Tony sat and wiggled her ass in his face. He reached out to touch her ass and she slapped his hand away, moved on to Seth and repeated the process.

When she got to Lenny, she reached down and pulled his head between her tits and squeezed them around his head. Before he could react she pushed him back away and danced her way back over in front of the TV.

Jolene picked up her shirt and covered her bare tits. "There, wasn't that a better show?" she said with a smile. The guys all booed in unison and Jolene looked hurt.

"Why are you booing? I was much better than that bimbo on TV."

"Yeah," Lenny said, "but your show didn't last as long as hers. We want more."

"Is that so," Jolene asked dropping her shirt back to the floor. "What more do you want?"

"Take off those panties," Lenny said. "It's not like they are covering much anyway."

Jolene thought about the wisdom of his statement and in her drunken state she thought it made a lot of sense.

Again she began to dance to the music. She spun, alternately giving the guys a view of her tits and then her ass. Jolene bent over, showing off her legs, rose slowly and slipped her thumbs under the thin string of her thong.

She began to turn, gyrating as she did, moving her hips in that exaggerated way that strippers do so well. With each sway of her hips she moved her panties further down her legs until she was bending over, back to the room showing off her pussy for all to see.

Jolene moved to the floor and stretched out on her back, spread her legs and opened herself up wide. Her hands played down her torso eventually arriving at her pussy. 'Let's see them complain about this show,' she thought to herself as she sank her middle finger into her pussy.

It was wetter than she thought it would be and it felt good, real good. She hadn't so much as rubbed herself since that night with Keith, out of what she thought of as attrition for her sins, and she was definitely dealing with a lot of pent up sexual energy.

The guys again whooped and cheered her on, urging her to take her little show to the next level. Jolene leaned back on the carpet and began to finger herself, shoving her digit into herself with deep and fast movements. She slid another finger inside herself, her ring finger, and began to masturbate the way she did when she was alone.