Cabin Down the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only she wasn't alone, she was in a room with three of her boyfriends good friends, and if she had been in a position to notice she would have seen that to a man they were all rock hard, each with his cock in his hand.

Jolene was feeling good, really good, and her free hand reached out to grab the carpet. It was then that she discovered the empty beer bottle lying next to her. A wicked idea came to her and she removed her fingers from her pussy and sat up.

When she did, she noticed the three men were pumping their hard cocks in unison. "What do you think about my show now?" she asked with a wicked smile plastered to her lips. They all nodded and mumbled their approval. "You guys want more," she asked playfully, knowing that they damn well did. Jolene had the two things she craved the most in the world; their undivided attention and total control over the men in the room.

She moved and sat down on the coffee table, no more than 2 feet from any of the guys seated around it, and spread her legs once again. The hand that had previously probed her cunt again moved between her legs and her other hand moved the empty beer bottle to her mouth where she began to lick and suck on it as if it where a hard cock made of flesh rather than a bottle made of glass.

Her audience watched in wrapped attention as her fingers flew in and out of her wet snatch and more and more of the bottle disappeared into her mouth. When she felt that both the bottle and her pussy where ready she leaned back on the table and spread her legs even further apart, giving them all a close up view of her smoothly shaved opening.

What happened next blew their minds – they had never imagined in their wildest dreams that they would ever see what they were seeing, let alone see Jolene doing it.

Jolene moved the bottle to her pussy, maneuvered it between her lips and pushed the entire neck inside of her cunt. She groaned with pleasure as she felt the hard object slip deeper inside.

She looked at the Tony, Lenny and Seth. They were all staring, mouth's agape, at the site between her legs. Jolene began to work the bottle in and out, fucking herself with the make-shift sex toy. It wasn't the ideal thing to have shoved in her cunt, she lamented, but it was big and hard and actually felt damn good.

Jolene worked it slowly at first, but as her pussy got used to the object and her lust increased, so did her pace. She was working herself toward an orgasm, her head thrown back with pleasure, when she felt a hand touch the hand she was using to work the bottle.

She opened her eyes and looked down to see Seth reach between her legs, take the bottle from her hand and continu to fuck her with it. Jolene became aware, too, that Tony and Lenny were closing in on her. Her hands were now free and she reached out and took a cock in each hand. While she stroked both men, Seth fucked her with the bottle.

Lenny's cock was average, as far as she could tell, and was normal length and thickness. Tony was a little more than average in length and very thick. Jolene's pussy grew even more wet at the thought of having his fat cock stuffed inside of her.

Seth was really working on her pussy now, fucking her with the bottle and using his other hand on her clit. Jolene felt a tingle in her toes, concentrated on it as it moved up her legs until it reached her pussy. She arched her back, her hips bucked uncontrollably and she came, moaning so loud she could be clearly heard over the very bad singing coming from the TV.

Jolene felt the smooth surface of the bottle slip from her, replaced almost immediately with the soft wet feeling of Seth's tongue. At the same time Lenny moved further toward her until his cock was poised over her face and lowered it to her lips. Unconsciously Jolene opened her mouth to accept it between her lips.

She continued to stroke Tony's cock with her hand while Lenny pushed his cock into her mouth all the while being eaten, with considerable skill, by Seth. Jolene was being over come with lust and the thought that she was going to be group fucked by Nate's football watching buddies. She was going to fuck these guys and she was going to really enjoy it.

After a few minutes of having his dick sucked by Jolene, Lenny removed himself from her mouth and Tony approached. As he replaced Lenny's cock between her lips, she felt Lenny moved down to her breasts and begin sucking her nipples – which made her even hornier.

Tony's cock was thick, very thick. It wasn't the longest cock Jolene had ever seen but it was close to being the thickest. She had a tough time opening her mouth far enough to let him in but either he didn't notice or didn't care and he shoved himself into her throat until she gagged.

It barely registered with Jolene that Seth had stopped licking her cunt so intent was she on not choking on Tony's cock. But when she felt the head of his cock press against her sex she took notice. He slipped inside her easy, his cock being on par size wise with Lenny's and aided by her juices and his saliva. Seth didn't bother being gentle once he was inside her, he just started fucking her fast and furious.

Jolene was the center of their universe and that made it their encounter all the more erotic for her. The neglect that she had felt sexually for the past month melted away immediately. Tony removed himself from her mouth at about the same time Seth reached the point where he was either going to cum or was going to have to stop. The night was young, and so rather than blow his load now he withdrew from her and Tony took his place.

"Hey man, my turn," Lenny said as Tony positioned himself between Jolene's legs.

"Fuck her mouth, I'm going to fuck her pussy."

Jolene spoke up. "I want Seth in my mouth, I want to lick my pussy juice off of him."

She saw Seth smile as he moved to her and lowered himself to her lips. Jolene treated his cock as if it were a lollypop, licking all of her juice from his shaft before opening and taking Seth into her mouth. Reluctantly, Lenny went back to sucking on Jolene's ample breasts.

Tony meanwhile had been playing with Jolene's pussy, stuffing first one then two and finally three fingers into her slippery snatch. He pulled his fingers from inside her and spread her wetness over the head of his cock and slid himself between her soft lips. Jolene grunted as he pushed inside of her. As excited as she was Tony had to work slowly, feeling her open wider with each successive inch he pushed inside her.

Jolene liked cock. She was a cock connoisseur and she found that she liked Tony's a lot. It was very thick of course, but it wasn't much longer than average which meant that with each push he was stretching her to capacity without jabbing the end of his prick too deep and causing her discomfort.

It didn't take Jolene long, with one cock in her mouth, one cock in her pussy and a mouth on her nipples to reach another orgasm. She released Seth from her mouth, leaned her head back and wailed with pleasure as the three men combined to get her off.

When her orgasm finished all three men disengaged from Jolene. Lenny moved fast, getting himself between her legs just as soon as Tony was out of her and without any preparation he rammed his cock inside of her. He fucked her fast and hard with no regard to style or form and it made Jolene think about her first time in the back seat of a car when she was fifteen.

While she was being fucked by Lenny, she wrapped her small hands around both Tony and Seth and pulled them to her face, one on each side. Jolene had never sucked two guys at the same time and so she tried to emulate what she had seen in the porno's she had seen.

Her tongue flicked across both heads simultaneously and she alternated taking each into her mouth, giving it a quick suck and replacing one cock with the other. Despite her lack of experience sucking two cocks both Seth and Tony enjoyed her efforts, mostly because of the 'nasty' factor of both having their dicks sucked at the same time.

Not long after he started plowing into Jolene, Lenny was at the point where he needed to stop. He slid himself from Jolene's pussy and instead put his mouth on her. For all his lack of sophistication in his fucking he was actually quite good at eating pussy. He brought Jolene to her third orgasm without much trouble at all.

Jolene sat up after her orgasm and the men looked at her, none of them sure what was next. Jolene however knew exactly what she wanted. She wanted to be fucked hard.

"I don't care what order you go in, but I want you each to fuck me one at a time. Fuck me as hard as you can for as long as you can without cumming. Fuck me until as long as you can, then get out and let the next guy take your place."

The guys all looked at each other and smiled. If fucked was what Jolene wanted, fucked was what she was going to get.

Since Lenny had just been inside her it was between Seth and Tony as to who would go first.

"My house, my furniture," Seth said and Tony relinquished honors to him.

Jolene adjusted herself on an ottoman, spread her legs and put them up in the air. While the other two watched Seth entered her and began to fuck her just the way she had demanded. He gripped her thighs for leverage and powered himself into Jolene again and again causing her breasts to flop up and down with each thrust.

Seth fucked her for close to ten minutes before his resolve weakened. Reluctantly he withdrew and instantly Tony took his place. Disposing of any preamble, he shoved his thick cock inside Jolene and picked up the same rhythm that Seth had.

Jolene laid back and let herself be fucked. She let herself go and just enjoyed the pounding that was being put on her pussy.

Like Seth before him, Tony fucked her for as long as he could and then Lenny, now recovered, took his place. This tome his stamina surprised her and he fucked her hard for almost as long as the other two had combined. When he finally ran out of steam, he was breathing hard and covered with sweat.

For the first time in the better part of an hour Jolene was without a cock inside of her. She looked up from where she lay and saw that Seth was coming toward her tentatively.

"Get over here," she demanded. "You guys aren't even close to done."

Seth stopped being tentative and took his place between her legs again. He seemed to fuck her even harder the second time and he lasted even longer. For a full fifteen minutes he rammed his cock into Jolene and somewhere along the way she started cumming.

Her toes curled up and her back arched and she gripped her breasts one in each hand and tweaked her hard nipples. Jolene moaned again and again as she orgasmed like she was in a fourth grade math class (as in multiple, if my reference was too vague.)

Seth slid from her and Tony again took his place and her orgasms never missed a beat. Again and again Jolene came until her legs started to cramp. When Tony stopped pounding her and Lenny moved between her legs she stopped him.

"You lay down," she ordered standing up and stretching her legs.

Lenny did as he was told and took her place on the ottoman. Jolene stood over him, took his cock in her hand and guided him into her as she sank down. When she had fully engulfed Lenny's penis she began to ride him with the same intensity that the guys had been fucking her with.

Jolene bounced up and down jamming Lenny's cock totally inside her with each movement. Her breasts heaved with each bounce and Lenny put his hands on them, holding them in place. With her hands free Jolene used them on her clit adding to the pleasure of having a hard cock inside of herself. Quickly her body responded and the series of orgasms started again.

She looked down and saw a pained look on Lenny's face. He had reached his limit and before he was too far gone, Jolene stood up and let his cock fall free. She turned, saw Seth sitting in his leather easy chair lazily stroking his prick and went over to him.

Jolene straddled him where he sat, pushing her hips down to meet his and taking him inside her. She gripped the back of the chair and rode him like a cowboy on a wild bronco. Her tits were jiggling in Seth's face and he took them into his hands, aimed his mouth at her nipple and sucked on it violently. The pain only served to intensify Jolene's pleasure and she slammed down on him even harder.

Without having to be told, Jolene disengaged Seth at just the right time, moved over to where Tony sat and mounted him. Her pussy was absolutely soaking wet now and Tony's cock felt better than any cock she had ever had inside her before – and she had had a lot of dick up to that point.

Tony felt so good when she slid his shaft into her that she orgasmed immediately, before she had even started riding him. When she did start fucking Tony she fucked him like a woman possessed.

With one hand Jolene pulled Tony into her ample bossom's and with the other she rubbed her clit, aiding the string of orgasms that tore through her. She was totally lost in orgasmic pleasure when Tony made a sound, that sound that men make when they are just about to cum and Jolene moved quickly to get off of his cock.

"Ah shit," Tony said, "too late." He was going to cum and there was no getting around it. So Jolene slid from his lap onto the floor before him and stuck his cock into her mouth.

No sooner had he passed her lips than Jolene tasted the first salty glob of sperm that erupted from Tony's cock. His hand grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down while his balls emptied what must have been a month's worth of semen into her mouth. Jolene was no prude and she actually enjoyed the taste of a man's cum and so as Tony deposited his load into her mouth she swallowed every last drop. She even licked him clean once he had finished, savoring every last drop of his cum.

Jolene leaned back and licked her lips. "Who wants to fuck me in my ass?" she asked to no one in particular.

"I do," Seth said immediately.

Lenny protested. "Hey man, it's my turn to fuck her. I get her after Tony."

"Hey man," Seth shot back, "its your turn to fuck her pussy. She wants it in the ass, so the order resets. I'm up."

Lenny opened his mouth to protest but Jolene cut him off. "Boys, there is no need to fight. I have enough holes to go around. It's Lenny's turn to be in my pussy and Seth you can be first in my ass. Now that's fair, right?"

Seth and Lenny looked at each other and they both shrugged. They certainly weren't going to argue the point.

Lenny was still sitting on the ottoman and when Jolene walked over to him he laid back down, cock pointing straight in the air. Seth moved over behind Jolene.

"You got any lube?" Jolene asked.

"Yeah," Seth said. "Got some in my bedroom."

"Well, go get it. By the time you get back I'll be ready for you to fuck my ass."

Seth left the room to go retrieve the lube he kept in his nightstand and Jolene again straddled Lenny. Instead of fucking him hard and fast, she settled on a nice slow pace that allowed them both to just enjoy the feeling of fucking and being fucked.

When Seth returned Jolene stopped and leaned forward pressing her chest against Lenny's. Jolene had fucked two guys before, but never at the same time, with one in each of her holes. Well, she thought, there is a first time for everything.

Seth squeezed a glob of the slick liquid out onto his hand and he began to rub it on Jolene's puckered little asshole. When he had the opening slicked up he got another bit on his fingers and worked on sliding them inside of her ass, first with one finger and then with two.

Once Jolene was duly lubricated Seth coated his cock and moved to place himself at the entrance to her ass. It took a little effort, a little pushing, but eventually Jolene's tight back door relented and she felt him slip inside her.

"Oh god," Jolene said. She had never felt so full in her life. The feeling of having a hard cock in each of her holes was intense.

It took a little bit of coordination for the three of them to settle into a rhythm but eventually they nailed it. Lenny pushed up from the bottom and deep into her pussy at the time when Seth was withdrawing from her ass. Then when Lenny dropped back down Seth would push into her again.

The alternating in and out of the two cocks was the most amazing thing Jolene had ever felt and she simply held herself still while the two guys worked on her. Even better than the feelings that they were giving to her, Jolene was aware that she was giving not one but two men the ultimate pleasure at the same time and that knowledge alone drove her to orgasm.

It was like nothing she had ever felt before. She had obviously had her pussy fucked until she came and she had experienced many anal orgasm's with Keith, but when she came she orgasmed both vaginally and anal at the same time. Jolene literally screamed with pleasure.

"My turn to fuck her ass," Lenny said.

"K," Seth replied sliding his cock out of Jolene.

"Seth, can you get us a couple of towels," Jolene asked.

"Sure can."

Jolene lazily fucked Lenny while Seth went to get some towels. When he returned Jolene stood up and wiped her privates off, then used the towel to clean off Seth's cock.

"Give me the lube," she said to Seth and he handed it to her.

She squeezed a large amount onto her hand and commenced coating Lenny's cock with it.

"Don't you want me to get up?" Lenny asked as she was lubing up his prick.

Jolene shook her head, stood and turned so her backside was facing Lenny. She pulled her cheeks apart exposing her ass hole to Lenny as she sank down, felt the head of his cock against her button, pushed against him, felt him side past her sphincter and inside of her.

She adjusted herself so she could lay back against Lenny's chest and put her legs in the air. Seth grabbed her ankles and moved between her legs, took aim at her cunt and slid his cock into her pussy.

In this position there was little that Lenny or Jolene could do as far as setting a pace and so as Seth fucked her pussy, Jolene rode up and down on Lenny's cock at the same time. This resulted not in the alternating of penetration but rather the simultaneous filling of both of her holes. The harder and deeper that Seth fucked her pussy, the harder and deeper Lenny penetrated her ass.

In the midst of her 'double dicking' Jolene noticed someone standing close to her. When she looked she saw Tony standing there, his half-hard cock in his hand. He came closer and Jolene opened her mouth and took his prick into her mouth again. As she sucked, Tony's cock came fully back to life.

If the three guys were uncomfortable being in that close a proximity to one another they didn't show it. And Jolene positively loved it. She was being fucked in her pussy, her ass and her mouth. She did, in fact, have just enough holes to go around. Lets hope the pizza guy doesn't show up, there would be no place to put him.

Seth fucked Jolene for a while then said to Tony, "Hey man, your turn," and they swapped positions; Seth slipping his cock between Jolene's lips and Tony sliding his thick cock into her pussy.

Having recently cum, Tony wasn't burdened with the immediacy of the other two men and so he fucked Jolene for a long, long time with hard stokes that repeatedly slammed her all the way onto the cock in her ass.

Lenny, who hadn't cum yet, was starting to feel his balls boil. He told the others this and carefully they all disengaged Jolene.

"I want in that ass," Tony said and Jolene got on the ottoman on her knees, perfect little ass waving in the air in front of him.

Tony lubed up and slid into Jolene's backside. It's amazing, Jolene thought as he pushed deeper into her, how once her ass was stretched that it would yield easily to anything else she put in there.