Cabin Down the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenny sat on a chair and recovered. Seth stood in front of her, cock at her face level. She opened her mouth to accept it and he grabbed her head, held it still (or as still as he could with Tony ramming into her ass end) and face fucked her for all he was worth. He didn't even care if Jolene liked it or was comfortable with him slamming his cock into the back of her throat and his balls slapping her chin, he just did what he wanted.

Jolene for her part was choking and gagging on Seth's cock but she couldn't have cared less. Saliva was running from her mouth and down her chin, creating a large wet spot on the carpet beneath her. Tony meanwhile, just kept fucking her ass hard and deep.

The orgasm seemed to come from no where and Jolene opened her mouth to let out a moan, only to have Seth's cock block her windpipe. So she closed her lips around his prick and moaned on his shaft – which seemed to be to his liking.

Seth and Tony fucked her from both ends until they were both ready to cum and they stepped away at almost the same instant.

Jolene took a minute to catch her breath. "Well boys, I'm starting to get a little sore. We should finish this up."

"This is your show," Tony said, "How you want us to finish?"

She thought about it for a second. "Well, there are three of you and I have three holes. Why don't each of you cum in one. I'll let you decide who goes where."

"I already came in her mouth," Tony said. "I want to cum in her pussy."

"And I want her ass," Seth said.

"Fuck you guys," Lenny said, "I want to fuck her not just get a blowjob."

"She said she wants you to cum in her mouth, she didn't say how you got yourself off," Seth noted quite philosophically.

Lenny seemed to brighten at this and he got up from his chair. "Ok, I'm going to fuck her in both holes then make her swallow it. Out of my way. Jolene, lay on your back."

She did as she was told and Lenny grabbed her ankles, put her legs high in the air and aimed his cock at her pussy. He went slow for a while, savoring the feeling of her pussy, knowing that it was probably going to be the last time he ever got inside of Jolene. He wanted to remember what she felt like.

Jolene just laid there and let him have his way. They had all given her so much pleasure, she was going to let them do whatever they wanted at this point.

Lenny started to fuck her more quickly, really slamming into her making her tits jiggle all over the place. Jolene cupped them, held them in place and bent her head down to lick her nipple. This seemed to please Lenny.

"That's it you slut, you like the way I fuck you?" he asked her. Jolene only nodded and smiled a wicked smile. "You want it in the ass don't you?" She only raised her eyebrow's at him seductively.

He slipped from her pussy and slid easily into her ass. He tried to go slow, tried to savor the feeling of her here too, but it was all too much for him. "Yeah, that's it baby. I'm fucking your ass and then I'm going to cum in your mouth. You want me to cum in your mouth?"

Again she nodded and reached out her tongue to lick her other nipple. This seemed to send Lenny over the edge and her pushed into her once, twice more and then pulled his cock from her ass. Quickly he moved to her mouth which she opened to take him into. She didn't even think about where his cock had just been she simply opened up and let him cum in her mouth.

She licked at the underside of his head until she felt him stop pulsing, held his load in her mouth a moment and then swallowed it all.

"That was very nice Lenny," she said sitting part way up. "Ok, who's next?"

"Go ahead Tony, I'll go at her ass last," Seth said and he didn't have to tell Tony twice.

Tony maneuvered Jolene onto her knees again and slid his cock into her ass without warning. Jolene grunted loudly at the unexpected intrusion.

"Hey man, what you doing?" Seth asked. "That ass is mine."

Tony looked over and smiled at him. "Just getting it warmed up for you, not to worry."

True to his word, Tony only fucked Jolene in the ass for a couple of minutes before pulling his cock out of her, wiping it off on one of the towels and then sticking his prick into his assigned hole.

All day Jolene had been getting fucked hard and fast, just as she had requested, but now that it was up to the guys, and Tony at the particular moment he chose to fuck her slow and sensually.

As he was taking her from behind, he reached his hands around her, one caressing her breasts and the other massaging her clit. As he fucked her she felt another orgasm building inside of her. It grew and grew until she announced to her current partner that her orgasm was eminent.

"Wait for me," he said to her, "I'm almost there."

True to his word he wasn't far off. Abandoning his slow pace he jammed into her deep as he could. "Oh god, I'm going to cum."

Jolene looked back at him over her shoulder. "That's it baby, cum deep inside my pussy. I want to feel your cum inside of me."

Her words were enough to send him over the edge and at the same time she came. Simultaneous orgasms were always nice but not always practical. This time, however it worked out and worked out well for both. Jolene came down from her orgasmic high at just about the time Tony's cock twitched its final time and slid from inside her sloppy pussy.

"Only one more to go," she said looking at Seth. "How do you want me?"

"On your back," he replied getting up from his seat, his cock hard and ready for his turn.

Jolene did as she was told and Seth helped push her further onto her back exposing her asshole to him. He didn't bother with her pussy, didn't bother with lube, he just aimed and fired – sliding easily into her back door.

Seth fucked her, not too fast and not too slow, and as he did he let his hands roam over her body. He felt her tits, her small waist, her smooth legs. It fueled his lust and he began to fuck her harder.

Jolene reached her hand down and started to rub her clit while he continued in and out of her ass.

"You like that baby, you like playing with yourself?"

Jolene only nodded.

"I want to see you put your fingers inside yourself. I want to see you finger your pussy."

She did as she was told, sliding two of her fingers knuckle deep into her well used pussy. She felt the warm liquid deposit that Tony had left inside her, pulled her fingers out and looked at them. They were covered with his cum and she put her hand to her mouth and licked the cum off of them.

"Oh holy shit," Seth said and his body went rigid. He plunged everything he had into her ass and then came. As he was cumming, Jolene put her fingers back inside of her pussy and moved them around. She could feel Seth's pulsating cock through the thin membrane that separated her ass and vagina.

Again she pulled her fingers from her pussy and licked them clean. Seth collapsed out of her, landing in a heap on the floor before her. Jolene kept her legs up, spread and this time when her hand returned between her legs she instead inserted her finger into her ass.

When she removed it, it too was covered in cum. She licked it clean, went back for a second helping. Again and again Jolene put her fingers into her openings until she was satisfied she had removed all the cum from them that she could. The guys just sat there and watcher her in stunned silence.

Finished, Jolene sat up and turned toward the TV. The game was long over and all that was on was some of the same blowhard announcers telling America what they had just got done watching. Why they felt compelled to do this, was yet another aspect of football that she didn't understand.

She turned back to Seth, Tony and Lenny. "Well, who won?" she asked.

"Apparently, we did," Tony said and all four of them laughed.

Part 7

"You didn't think I would find out what you did? You stupid bitch."

A lighter flicked and Nate lit a cigarette.

"I thought... I thought you quit smoking" she said shakily.

He blew a mouthful of smoke out filling the small room with its pungent odor. He laughed again – low, maniacal, and didn't bother answering, he just continued to puff.

Jolene tried to play it cool, hoping against hope that Nate didn't know about what she had done while he was in Florida.

"Baby... I don't think I understand... what did I do?" She tried and failed to mask her nervousness. How did he find out? How much did he know? What was going to happen to them? And what, by God, was he doing with that gun in his hand?

Nate took another long drag off his cigarette, held the smoke in and then let it trickle out from between his lips.

Jolene continued. "Baby, untie me... we can... whatever it is... we can talk about it... whatever it is..."

Nate just laughed that low, maniacal laugh and puffed away.

"You know how much I missed you?" she continued trying a different tactic. "Why don't we go in the bedroom and I can show you just how much."

This seemed to get Nate's attention and he looked up at her through the haze of smoke. "Just what did you have in mind?"

Jolene saw her chance. "Anything that you want, baby. I'm yours for the taking."

"Would you suck on my cock?" he asked. Nate almost never used the word 'cock' but she wasn't about to mention it now.

"Absolutely. I would take you deep in my mouth and suck you dry."

"Would you let me fuck you in the ass?"

Again Jolene was taken aback by his language. Nate had never before seemed interested in her ass and he never referred to their making love as 'fucking.' But she wasn't about to mention this either.

"Anything you want. My body is yours. You can use it anyway that you want, I'll be your little sex slave." She was going to agree to anything, she wanted to get out of this chair.

Nate didn't say anything for a long time. He simply sat, finished his cigarette and lit a fresh one.

Jolene continued, "I'll ride you all night baby, I know how much you like it. I'll fuck you every way and anyway that you ask me to. I'll make you cum until you beg me to stop. I'll give you a night you'll never forget..." she was rambling now, but she thought that she was starting to convince him.

"Would you let me cum in your ass?"

"Oh yes bab..."

"Because Seth said he really enjoyed cumming in your ass at the Super Bowl party."

Jolene's heart sank. She realized now that he knew everything, and at the same instant she understood why he had a gun – he was going to kill her.

"I don't underst..."

"Save it bitch. I know all about it. Did you think you could fuck my friends and not have them tell me about it? How fucking dumb are you?"

Jolene started to weep.

"Stop crying you whore. If you cared in the least you wouldn't have fucked someone else while I was gone, let alone let my three best friend's gang bang you. I can't believe how fucking dumb I was, to ever believe that you gave a shit about me." He took another long drag off his cigarette. "And to think, I was going to ask you to marry me." Nate gave a short, high pitched laugh. "What the fuck was I thinking?"

She knew the gig was up, knew that she was going to die right here, right now. "But I love you..."

She shut up when Nate pointed the business end of the gun at her.

"You really fucked up, fucked up good this time. I loved you, was ready to spend the rest of my life with you. Sure, I knew you had a past, knew all about it, but I told myself that it was all just that, your past. Hell, we've all done stuff I told myself, convinced myself that you were different now..." he trailed off and stared into the middle distance, his cigarette going slack in his lips.

"But baby," Jolene almost wailed, "it was a mistake. They got me drunk and..."

"Did Keith get you drunk too?" he shot back and any last shred of hope that Jolene had for making it out of this situation alive dissolved instantly. She hung her head, ashamed to meet Nate's eyes.

"Look at me you bitch, look at what you've made me do."

Jolene looked up just as Nate dropped the cigarette from his lips and replaced it with the end of the gun. Without another word he pulled the trigger. The gun did what guns do and the back of Nate's skull held up as well as you would expect. I'll spare you those details. Jolene screamed, a wail so loud that it would have brought people running if there had been anyone close enough to hear.

But that was the point of going to such a remote cabin, wasn't it?