Cabin Fever

Story Info
You make love in a mountain cabin.
3.6k words
4.48
36.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The decision was made and we decided to take a long weekend to the cabin in the mountains. I saw you smile at the mention of the cabin and the idea of spending some time in the mountains away from the loud noises of the city. The cabin was situated on a plateau where the scenery was spectacular no matter what time of year. It would be the perfect place to get away for a short time and spend some time together.

The car ride to the cabin was filled with listening to my assorted mix of music on the car’s CD. I had recently burned a few CD's with music I enjoyed. As the sounds of Madonna, Louis Armstrong, The Bee Gees, Blood Sweat and Tears, and Chicago filled the car, I thought of you and me lying naked together, softly touching and kissing as we took our time making sweet erotic love in the cabin. From time to time I looked over at you, drinking in your supple body as you sat there, eyes closed, dreaming of something. I wondered what you could be thinking as your lips curled into that cute smile that always warmed my heart. I didn't bother to ask, content to think that your thoughts were on the upcoming weekend and our time together.

Springtime started to color the landscape as flowers and trees bloomed all around us. Daffodils and Dogwoods bloomed along side the winding road giving evidence that another winter had passed. There is still a nip of cold air and the clouds above us gave an indication that rain was on the way. The sun was just beginning to set over the mountain top when we arrived in the early evening at the rustic cabin.

The cabin had a musty smell from being closed up all winter. I open a few windows in the living room to try and get some of the fresh outside air to move into the house. I start a fire in the old stone fireplace that had warmed us over the years. As the fire roars to life, I walk into the kitchen looking for one of the bottles of Merlot we brought with us. Seeing you standing at the sink with your cute buns outlined in your tight jeans staring at me, brings a stirring to my loins. I have a sudden desire to hold you in my arms and feel your body against mine. Quietly, I walk up behind you, pressing my body into yours, putting my arms around your waist. I feel you respond when you push your ass back into my crotch, wiggling it against my manhood. My lips find the back of your neck, lightly kissing your delicate skin as I smell your perfume which still lingers. The smell is intoxicating to my senses and as I kiss your neck lightly, I hear a soft moan from your throat. I want you now and I silently convey this thought as I pull your hips back against me. The smell of your perfume and the closeness of you, causes my pulse to race a little faster.

You push your head back against my kisses and when you turn it slightly toward me, my lips are there to capture yours. The soft gentle feel of your lips touching mine enflames my desires. My tongue licks slowly at your lips, moving from side to side, tasting and tempting you to push your lips harder against mine. My hands slide upward along your sides to cup your breasts as my hips slowly grind against your ass, telling you of my desire for your body. I feel your nipples harden inside your bra as my fingers rub them, teasing them to their full hardness.

My body betrays me and I feel your ass push against my now growing hardness. I want to see your naked body. I want to touch it and kiss each tender part of it with my lips. When our lips part, I kiss your cheek, slowly working my way to your ear lobe. Taking it into my mouth, I tug on it as my tongue lightly licks on the fleshy skin.

"Come with me" I whisper into your ear.

"Where?"

"To the living room. I want to see your naked body in the firelight."

"Mmmmm. And what else do you have in mind?" you say with a mischievous smile.

"You'll have to come with me to find out." I reply, taking you by the hand and leading you out of the kitchen.

In the living room, I again take you in my arms, feeling your body meld to mine. I enjoy the feel of your breasts when they push against my chest as our lips touch again. Our kiss now is more intense, more demanding. My lips crush a bit harder against yours and my tongue snakes out to explore your mouth. You open your mouth wider as if to invite my tongue deeper. I push it further into your, feeling your mouth suck at my invading tongue, trying to pull it in further.

My hands roam over your body, feeling your soft supple curves and the firmness of your ass. I cup both cheeks, pulling you against me so that you can feel my arousal for you. Squeezing them, I feel your butt muscles tighten as I slowly massage them. I feel your hips gyrate slightly against my hardness, teasing it to grow larger.

My senses are becoming more enflamed as we tease each other. I want to see your nakedness. I want to see you without your clothes so that I may better touch and tease your body to sexual arousal. I move my hands to unbutton your flannel shirt but you put your hands on mine, stopping my progress to undress you.

"Sit on the floor Rick and I'll strip for you" you whisper pushing my hands away and smiling seductively.

"Mmmm I think I'm going to like this" I said sinking to the floor at your feet.

"Before I take off my clothes, I want you to take off your clothes for me. I want to see your hard cock while I strip for you" you say with a sexy smile.

I can’t argue with you on this matter and I quickly fumble with my shirt buttons, practically ripping them off. Pulling off my shirt, I watch your eyes light up with approval when you see my bare chest. Lifting my ass, I undo my belt and pull my jeans off as fast as I can. When I look up into your eyes, I see the lust building. My body feels the heat of the fire, but I hardly notice as my whole body is beginning to heat up with lustful desire.

"While I undress for you, I want to see you play with your hard cock."

I feel a bit shy as I watch you standing before me with your hands on your hips, waiting for me to touch myself. I knew there would be no way I wouldn’t play with my cock because at that moment, I would have done almost anything for you as long as you were going to bare your body for our pleasure. I reach down, placing my cock in my hand, feeling its hardness. I start to slowly stroke it, watching you nod with approval of my decision. You smile, watching transfixed, as I rub my shaft to its full hardness for your viewing pleasure. I feel it throb a little as the anticipation of seeing your body revealed to me gets closer.

You stand with your legs slightly spread, hands on your hips. As if to tease me, you move your hands up the flannel shirt, cupping your breasts, sighing with wanton sensuality. You close your eyes, moaning softly as you please your own body. I want to jump up and tear your clothes off your body as I watch you swivel your hips just a few feet from my face. Slowly and without fanfare, you begin to unbutton the shirt that has been hiding your body from my sight. My cock hardens as my mind conjures up images of your naked body before it is even revealed.

Your white lace bra is exposed as you pull your shirt open, pulling it off your shoulders. You look at my cock, licking your lips, as you begin to unbutton your jeans. I hear the sound of the zipper being pulled down and my eyes are riveted on your hips, waiting for you to reveal your treasure to my eyes. It seems to take a long time as if you are moving in slow motion to some music in your head.

"Is your cock hard for me? I like the way you stroke it Rick. Do you want to fuck me?"

"I want to see you totally naked. And yes I want to feel my cock in your pussy, Katherine."

I watch fascinated as you wiggle your hips seductively, pushing the jeans off your hips. I moan when I see your white bikini panties, stroking my cock a bit harder. When you step out of the jeans, I watch your hands go back to your breasts, squeezing them for my delight.

"Do you want to see my tits?"

"Yes" I say, feeling my mouth go dry.

"What are you going to do with my tits?"

"Katherine, I'm going to slowly suck on them until your nipples are hard and you’re moaning for me to fuck you."

"Mmmmm. I like the thought of you sucking my nipples Rick. I want you to suck them until my nipples hard"

You move your hands to undo the front clasp. I wait with anticipation, realizing that I am stroking my cock faster but not really caring as your body is revealed to me. You fasten your eyes on my hand movements, smiling as you pull your bra apart, revealing your breasts to me. My cock twitches and I feel a tingling in my balls as I stare at your striking breasts and nipples. With your bra removed, you place your hands on your exposed tits, slowly rubbing and squeezing them, before taking the tip of the hard nipple between your fingers and lightly pulling and twisting them. I hear the moan escape from your lips and you close your eyes to drink in the sensations you feel in your body.

You keep one hand on your breast as the other slides over your stomach to the top of your bikini panties. You look down at me with a sensual look on your face as I sit paralyzed watching you push your hand inside your panties. I see the movement of your fingers searching lower until I hear a loud groan when your fingers find the spot you were searching for.

I don't know how long I can sit before you, watching you pleasure yourself. I only know that my cock is now aching from the hot show you are putting on for me. You open your eyes, look into mine, telling me that the fun was only beginning. Pulling your fingers from your pussy, I see the glistening wetness on them as you move them closer to your mouth. As you lick some of the juices from your fingers, you move closer to me so that your pussy is only inches from my face. You lick your fingers lightly and then offer them to my mouth.

I smell you on your fingertips as my tongue licks some of the sweet nectar. I slowly suck them into my mouth, wanting to taste you, to suck on your fingers that had just dipped into your honey pot. You push them into my mouth deeper as if they are small cocks and you are fucking my mouth. I suck on them as they invade deeper into my mouth, letting my tongue slide over them, cleaning the juices from your fingers.

Pulling the fingers from my mouth, I feel your hands on the back of my head, pulling it closer to your sex. It is all said without words, I know what you want and I'm only too eager to please you. I allow my head to be drawn to the triangle between your thighs, smelling the aroma of your excitement. You don't have to pull very hard as my face knows the way.

I lick at the inside of your thighs which are spread before me as your straddle my body. Licking lightly along the inside of your thighs, I feel your body sway slightly from the feather light touch. When I kiss and lick my way to your covered pussy, I press my tongue against the thin material, tasting your wetness on them. You apply more pressure to the back of my head, silently requesting that I lick up and down your labia. The heat radiating from your sex mixed with your juices, makes my head swim with wanton passion.

Licking up and down your wet panties, brings more moans of pleasure from your throat. But I want more. I want to taste the real you, not just through your panties. Gently stroking your thighs with my fingers, I move them to the top of the panties and pull them off. You gasp when you feel my lips lightly touch the bare outer lips of your sex. You moan louder as my tongue slips between the outer barriers, tasting the richness of your nectar. You move your hips in time to my licking, guiding my head to the places you like to be licked and kissed. My cock, dangling below, is hard as a rock awaiting his turn at your glistening pussy.

You keep my head buried between your thighs, applying the right amount of pressure to make sure I cover all the right places. My hands, now between your thighs, help by guiding your ass tighter against my face. As I lick your mound, I feel your legs shake a little from the sexual pleasure. My tongue finds your pearl and I flick at the swollen knob causing your hands to hold my head tighter against your mound. I lick around the little knob, increasing the pressure of my tongue on the soft flesh surrounding it. Every so often, my tongue makes contact with your clit and I hear your moans of sensual delight.

I don't want to leave your slick pearl but I feel my head being pushed downward towards the opening of your sex. Licking at the slick flesh, I soon feel your opening at the tip of my tongue. Licking around the rim, I slowly push my tongue into your waiting sex as far as it will go. I think your knees have given out when I feel you rotate your pussy on my tongue. My tongue jabs in and out quickly, fucking your pussy like a small penis. You gyrate above my face, groaning each time my tongue slides deep within your hot tunnel.

"I want to fuck you" I hear you call out from above.

You pull your hot pussy away from my face, sliding your body down in front of me until you are straddling my thighs, your legs wrapped around my waist and your arms around my neck. My face still wet from your juices, moves to cover your breasts with light butterfly kisses. I want your tits in my mouth and I pull you toward me so I may indulge in kissing them. My lips move lightly over your soft flesh until I feel a rock hard nipple pressing against them. I open my mouth only wide enough to suck on the tip, letting my tongue flick across its hardness. You moan, pulling my head harder against your swollen breast as if telling me it's feeding time. I take my time sucking on the hard nipple before sliding my lips across your cleavage to the other delectable treat. You squirm in my lap, making sure I treat the other breast with the same loving care I showered on the other.

My hands roam over your body from your tight ass to your shoulder blades, lightly caressing your skin as I gently pull your body closer to mine. I feel your heat so near to me, filling my senses with sensual pleasure. My lips leave your breasts, kissing and sucking on your skin until I reach your neck, where I suck some of your soft skin into my mouth, hard enough to make you moan, but soft enough not to leave any tail tell signs that my lips had been there. Our mouths meet again but now there is the undeniable lust that is boiling in our bodies. As I kiss you harder, I feel your breasts rubbing against me, exciting me more. My hard cock rubs your ass as you twist suggestively in my lap, knowing that the time is near.

"I want you inside me" is all you whisper breathlessly when our lips part.

There is no other message that we need to convey to each other. We both know that now is the time we have both been waiting for since we had left the city far behind. Shifting my weight to rest on one arm, I grasped my hardness in my hand, slowly rubbing it over your wetness before entering your sex. As I wet my cock with your juices, I feel your hands pull on my neck with anticipation of my entry into your body.

There can be no more waiting for both of us. I push the head of my cock against your tight opening and feel it open as a flower does to the morning sun. The heat of your sex is at first intense on my sensitive head, sending shivers of lust throughout my soul. You push your womanhood downward, capturing my manhood deep inside you. I moan with exquisite delight as my cock slides deeper within you until it can go no further.

This position is not meant to be one where one partner controls the other but instead it is one where they share a mutual movement of their bodies together as one. With my cock embedded deep inside you, I feel your vaginal muscles begin to work their magic on the welcomed intruder. Our bodies rock slowly together in harmony, teasing the other to a higher awareness of our impending orgasm. I squeeze your ass urging you rotate your hips in my lap. Your motion causes my cock to slide inside you but remain safely lodged as your muscles squeeze lovingly around my hard muscle, trying to milk my offering from deep within me.

The fire crackles as the burning logs sends its heat into the room. But we no longer need the heat of the fire to stoke our fires. We have ourselves, intertwined together, breathing heavily as we approach the pinnacle of our lust for one another. A cool breeze blows in the open windows and the sound of rain can be heard in the trees outside.

You begin to bounce a bit harder on my cock, swaying backwards and then forward again all the while hanging onto my neck for support. My cock, now very sensitive, feels every motion of your pussy. I struggle to maintain my position as you breathe harder into my ear as you hang on tightly, pressing your warm body against mine. My hips begin to jerk involuntarily from the ever increasing pressure you are exerting on my stiffness. I want to feel you suck the juice from my cock, filling you until you overflow with my sperm.

"I want to feel you cum on my cock" I whisper between ragged breaths.

"Ohhhhh Ahhhhh" is the only words that escape your lips as your body stiffens.

I pull your ass up and down, encouraging you to let go, to let your juices soak my cock. You stiffen and your body jerks in small spasms. You grab me around the neck as if holding on for dear life as your body shakes with the oncoming climax. You quiver uncontrollably for a few seconds, feeling the sensations of your orgasm wash over you.

Feeling your pussy quiver around my cock brings louder moans from my lips. Your warm juices, coating my cock have sent me over the edge. I hold you tight as my body reacts to your pussy's massage, sucking the sperm from deep within me into your waiting pussy.

I moan "Aghhhhh yeaaaaa" as my cock seems to explode, sending my seed into you to mix with yours. My body spasms, my hips jerking back and forth as each load empties into you. I feel sweat pouring from me as my cock spasms inside you.

We continue to hold each other tight, letting our bodies merge as one. I find any spot on your body and kiss it as if thanking you for allowing me to express myself to you. Your breathing begins to become more regular and I feel my cock begin to shrink. Pushing me back on the floor, you kiss my lips softly. Holding you on top of me, we hear the intensity of the rain increase and the sound of heavy raindrops hit the roof above us. We lay on the floor awash in the glow of the fire in the fireplace and our own expended passion.

I know we will get up and go to bed, holding each other under the blankets, but for now we are content to lie naked, listening to the fire wood crackling and the rain outside.

Not the end but only the beginning of a long sensual weekend of lust and love.