Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers

"Yes. Of course I am." He complained jokily and with both hands, gripped between his legs.

"I know Shelley Watts does, for a fact." Interrupted Donny.

"How?" Gasped Kay.

"Because Daz has done her. That's how."

"Reeeaally." Kay dragged this out thoughtfully. She had known Shelley for years but had lost close contact with her recently but rumours had circulated. "That's if you can believe Daz."

"I believe him!" Said Donny.

"Only because you want to." Kay laughed and the boys joined in nervously.

They all enjoyed talking sex it was so naughty especially in this strict town and they felt they could only do it freely in this semi-private place. They continued for some time giggling helped by the cider. As the night closed in they switched the dim light on. Kay stood up and announced she had a surprise for them. By this time they were all aroused to some extent.

"I have a special treat for you." She went to her shopping bag and retrieved several lingerie catalogues including a 'Victorias Secret special'. "Well what do you think boys?"

"Now you're talking." Exclaimed Matt.

Matt and Donny poured over the catalogues giving the occasional "whoop!" when they found a particularly fine example.

"Oh look at these!" Matt pointing to a pair of breasts encased in cream see-through lace.

"Look at this." Donny showing a picture of a model with a full mound of Venus, restrained by the taught pale brown material.

Kay joined in, pleased at their obvious pleasure. All three talked as they looked at the catalogues. They began playing games hiding parts of the photographs to reveal just portions of the model. A shoulder here; an ankle there; the swell of a breast; the nape of the neck; a buttock half clothed. Each one had to deliver an erotic view and the other voted on it. Strangely, the rise of a tanned flat stomach, bordered by a stretching cream top panty line, won the most votes. So Donny won.

She returned to her shopping bag and fished out several sets of underwear. The boys heads turned and stopped.

"Oh my God!" Laughed Matt, Donny was dumbstruck. They were both excited and put down the catalogues they were viewing.

"What ARE you DOING?" Matt asked. Donny sipped on his cider to moisten his drying mouth.

"I was shopping today and thought you might like to see what I bought." She placed the various sets on the settee so that the boys could have a good look. There was white, red, cream, brown, blue and black. They were silken and some bras had full see-through lace cups and some half cup front loaders. The panties were matching boy pants or high sided briefs. "This is not something I normally do. Show my underwear. But as you're so expert in lingerie I wondered if you would like to give your opinion and perhaps choose your favourites?"

She picked up the red briefs and held them against her jeans. "What about these are they to your liking. I might wear these for college on Monday or maybe next week when I come over. Here feel."

Donny groaned. "No contest they're my favourites."

"Easily pleased." She tossed them to Donny.

She picked up the royal blue boy panties, with her fingers holding either side. "Or would you prefer these."

Matt gawped at the display but thought there might be more in this. Donny ran the material through his fingers and lay back on the bed, his hard-on noticeable through his tracksuit.

"This is incredible." He said.

"I think we need to see them on before we can choose." Matt commented.

"Ohhh! You want a 'live' fashion display?" Responded Kay.

Donny instantly supported Matt as he realised where this was headed.

"Well no chance! I'm a good girl and don't flash my panties." She fluttered her eyes and held her hands to her shoulders in a coy pose.

"Come on. Who's to know." Matt.

"I'm not that drunk."

"Don't you trust us?" Donny.

"No."

"Why not?" Matt and Donny.

"Because of what's in your pants and in your minds." She wagged her finger at them. "I know you too well. Isn't it enough that I let you see my new underwear?"

"No." Replied Matt emphatically.

"Doesn't it satisfy you that only YOU know what I'll be wearing under my clothes?" Kay flirted unashamedly. "It'll certainly get me aroused."

She sat on the table and crossed her legs.

" Well it's nice but I'd rather see what was under your clothes now." Matt was unyielding.

She stared at Matt and he stared back.

"And what will you do in return."

"You can certainly see mine." Donny held his stiff penis through his shorts. "I am absolutely bursting."

Kay laughed.

"Hmmm that'd be a good start I suppose." She smiled and she held the boys in awe with her beauty. She giggled and tossed her head. "But I'm not certain I should."

"Oh come on Kay. We're friends aren't we? Who better to show to?" Donny was eagerly clutching at himself.

"Hell I've shown you my underwear. The underwear I'll be wearing next week all close up to my body. Doesn't that turn you on? Isn't it enough? Last week you could only see pictures now you can actually feel them."

Donny reflected as he felt the silky material of the red panties and shrugged in acceptance.

"Ok." He looked from under his hooded eyes mischievously from Matt to Kay. "Can I come in them?"

Kay was shocked and gasped putting her hand to her mouth and screamed laughing with Matt.

"Oh you dirty boy." She looked aghast at Matt who now looked impressed by Donny's response. She looked back. "You are outrageous. What am I to do with you?"

Donny was unabashed.

"Come on what do you think? You'll be excited wearing them knowing we've come in them and so will we and it'll be our secret."

She turned and paced the floor throwing her hands in the air. Eventually she turned her face flushed and beaming. She turned to Matt.

"And you as well. Are you going to do it?"

He was stunned at first but then thought what the hell, I might as well.

"Sure. I'm not letting him get ahead of me."

She clasped both hands to her face and groaned in mock horror.

"In the same panties?""

Matt shook his head and waved the royal blue panties.

"No I'll have these."

Kay shook her head and repeated "outrageous" as she laughed.

"What do you say? Our secret." Said Donny.

"Well if it satisfies you." She through her hands in the air. "Ok."

She looked from one to the other. This was the furthest tey had ever been together, She had seen the shapes of their penises and they had fooled around but never anything like this.

"I'll be washing them." She chastised. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Just watch and enjoy." Donny said naughtily.

Donny stood and removed his tracksuit bottom to reveal white cotton briefs. She looked at the dark hair across his flat muscular stomach and thighs. His hard-on was barely concealed. Both Matt and Kays breath quickened when Donny pulled his throbbing penis out of his briefs and slipped the foreskin back over the moist head two or three times. It was slick with pre-cum. She watched as Donny took the red silky panties in his left hand and wrapped them around his straining member as he continued to pull it with his right hand. She was a little disappointed the panties obscured the view. It was still a real turn on and she was curious how his stiff cock would feel to touch but did not dare ask.

Donny was engrossed in his activity. His shoulders hunched, right arm like a piston moving back and forward, his naked narrow hips and legs, his underpants and tracksuit around his ankles. Kay looked as her new red lingerie felt the power of his stiff cock jerking into it. She was aroused. Matt to was aroused. She turned to him.

"Hmmmm." Her breath caught slightly." And what about you?"

Matt snapped out of watching both Donny and Kay's reaction. He rolled the top of his cycle shorts down more cautiously than Donny and flipped out his vertical flesh pole. Kay and Donny turned there heads. Kay could see that Matt's was quite a bit thinner than Donny's and bent upwards but looked longer by a couple of inches. Matt proceeded to pull his foreskin back and forth over the head and this turned Kay on even more. He gripped and slowly slid his clenched fist up and down the length of the shaft. Kay squirmed as she watched. Matt didn't use the panties.

"Aren't you going to use them?" Kay asked breathlessly.

"Oh sure." He smiled at her as he slid his fist down and revealed the purple head pointing at her. "I thought you might like to hold them for me."

Kay was shocked again and Donny turned his head, nodding it vigorously. Kay was so excited and wanted to know how they felt to the touch. She squealed trying to suppress it with her hands.

"OK." She gasped. "But I'll just put them on. I'm not doing anything else."

Donny stopped what he was doing and watched as Kay picked up the royal blue silk panties and proceeded to wrap them around Matt's long thin bent shaft. She gave the shaft a slight tug and felt the skin draw over the head. Kay felt wet and wasn't sure she hadn't wet herself as she felt moisture on her inner thigh. Matt groaned his eyes rolling back in pleasure. Kay recovered composure and replaced Matt's hands back on himself. He immediately started pumping.

"What about me?" Donny stood his stiff naked penis pointing at her. Kay was now really aroused and felt she owed him the same. She reached and removing the red panties from his hand used them to grip his thick short member. He groaned and bucked himself into her clothed fist. She didn't move just held him there as he groaned and thrust himself into her mock vagina. "Oh yes, yes yes."

Having started first Donny ended first and Kay felt the warm liquid spread through the material onto her hand as his cock jerked repeatedly until he gripped her wrist, to stop her, smiling euphorically. Kay removed the panties and wiped the mess with them.

Matt groaned so they both turned to watch him. He pleaded with his eyes for Kay to intervene and she gripped him through the panties. This time she slid the panties up and down his curved shaft until he was ready, enjoying the new experience and power it brought dispensing such pleasure, then he helped position his cock end to shoot his hot cum onto the crotch of her royal blue panties. There seemed gallons of the stuff soaking the white cotton patch. Donny cheered.

"Right on the button. " He smiled at Kay. "You'll feel that when you wear these again."

Matt felt such pleasure he had never experienced it was just not the same as doing it yourself. He looked at Kay with gratitude and she smiled.

"I haven't worn them yet." Kay cleaned Matt with the blue panties and he enjoyed the attention. "Anyway you haven't chosen the days I'm to wear them yet."

Matt tucked himself in and Kay dropped the soiled panties into the bag. Donny was as keen as ever.

"Wear the red panties tomorrow."

"What for church?" Kay asked dubiously.

"Why not. It'll brighten Reverend Hopkins sermon." Donny patted Matt. "He'll be warning us of the dangers of sexual permissiveness and we'll know what Kay is wearing and what we've all done. How exciting."

"How will we know?" Matt turned to Kay. "We'd only have your word for it."

"We are friends aren't we? Wouldn't you trust me?" Kay seemed hurt.

"Of course. I didn't mean that. " Matt touched her shoulder and then put his arm around her. "I was just trying to ... well it'd be nice to see .... some evidence... make it even more stimulating."

Donny got up and put his arm around her as well. Kay still felt horny as she hadn't the satisfaction of an orgasm as they had but knew that this wasn't the time for her. She smiled understanding his reason was for more excitement.

"Ok Ok. Look I'll find a way."

They sat down and talked about how each of them felt. They had all enjoyed it though Kay admitted she felt frustrated but did not feel ready for anything else .... Yet. This of course almost caused them to get hard again in anticipation. They were still friends and that's what mattered. After a while they got back to Kay providing evidence.

"If you're going to show us why don't we make a game of it and have to acknowledge you but in a non-verbal way." Matt said bringing his gaming interests to the fore.

They laughed and nodded in agreement.

"Why not make it the most exciting way." Interjected Donny.

They all warmed to this theme.

The boys decided on the days for each set of underwear. Kay would supply evidence for each day of the week to both of them and they would acknowledge it in some ever more daring way.

++++++++

Sunday meant church. Kay attended with her mother and father but Matt and Donny went alone. When they arrived Kay was already seated about half way down the aisle. Matt and Donny almost managed to position themselves behind her but for Mr Goodiner the tall well built town butcher and his wife. Mr Goodiner was a good four inches taller than Matt, who was no dwarf at six foot. He had full head of dusty grey hair and moustache to match. He stood towering over his timid wife as she concentrated on her praying. The boys new him and he acknowledged them. Kay turned and nodded to the boys.

Kay was wearing a two piece pleated skirt and top of cream with a red floral pattern. Her short sleeves were gathered just above her elbows. The boys couldn't imagine how she could provide evidence today without lifting her skirt up, but waited in expectation. The benches were quite generously spaced and had shining brass placks in place with the name of each donor written on them.

The service started and after the initial entry they all sat to listen to the sermon of the day. Matt and Donny were becoming anxious. They sat whispering to each other incurring the displeasure of Mr Goodiner stern stare. Matt then noticed peering over Kays parents shoulders a red reflection in the brass nameplate in front of Kay. He nudged Donny. Donny took over from Matt and there it was the evidence on full display. Kay's legs were spread apart showing the red panties nestling between her thighs. Donny also noticed Mr Goodiner had used his keen eye to get an unexpected pleasurable view from his lofty heights.

Matt and Donny mimed there pleasure with opened mouthed expressions of disbelief, then returned to the display but Kay nonchalantly dropped the hem over her knee adjusting herself demurely.

The service dragged on until its inevitable conclusion and the congregation filed out in neat order first bench first. Kays mum and dad then Kay left her bench followed by Donny and Matt in single file. First Matt then Donny each caressed her bottom briefly as they walked down the aisle and away from her. In the throng near the church doors she felt another hand fondle her but never identified who it was, not wanting to bring any undue attention to herself.

Kay was so turned on and couldn't wait to get home. Just the thought of wearing the soiled, though washed underwear had made her wet, but to church and displaying herself that WAS a turn on knowing the boys were ogling her, she could almost hear them panting. When she had felt their acknowledgement she thought her legs would give way and then the mystery hand ....

Once home she went to her room and stripped to her red underwear, she was horny. She laid on the bed and began gently tickling her flat stomach, then brushing her hand up to her breasts. She pulled her bra to one side and eased out her breast, her nipple rubbing against the lace material sending a thrill throughout her body. Her right hand slid beneath her panties as she played with her left nipple. She slid a finger to her vagina and moved the hair aside to locate the damp folds of sensitive flesh. She opened her legs further and slid her finger downward to spread the abundant fluid to the drier areas. She immediately began to feel on the edge of paradise. She thought about the boys cocks the different size and shapes, being filled with desire and then coming in her underwear, this underwear. There brushing against her bottom so gently and sexily. This started her off in earnest and she began a rhythmic rubbing and sliding with her fingers. She had an idea and leaped to her bathroom retrieving a deodorant bottle. The rounded purple screw-top cap was not dissimilar to the end of a penis in shape or colour. Both hands were in her panties as she lifted the material with the back of one hand so she could insert the bottle with her right. She slid it in slowly as far as it would reach, which wasn't far and withdrew it then reinserted it, as she repeated this action, she began thrusting her hips. She was soaking wet and she forced her thumb against her clitoris as she gyrated her body. She began to feel the pressure building, the warm pleasant waves emitting from below her midriff.

"Kay! Are you ready to help prepare lunch?"

She jumped and almost fell onto the floor. Damn! It was her mother. Kay calmed herself and opened the door slightly. The bottle was wedged between her legs and it did not feel unpleasant.

"Hi mum. Yes that would be great I'll be down in a couple of minutes."

"Are you alright? You look a little flushed in the face."

"I'm fine don't worry just getting changed that's all."

Her mother left and she closed the door then crept over to the bed. She laid on her back and opened her legs wide. She slid her hand under her panties and use a thumb and forefinger to just nip the end of the bottle, she tugged at it until it slipped out with a slurp and a pop. It was so slippery. She had never done anything like that before but she knew it wouldn't be the last time, though it would have to be a little longer, with enough to ensure she could keep a grip on it.

She tidied herself up and regained composure though she was still extremely horny. She went downstairs and assisted her mother, whilst there she saw an opportunity and offered to prepare the carrots.

"Try and leave some for later in the week." Her mother busied herself and one by one Kay sized scraped and chopped the carrots. Ensuring a large was deferred for later in the week. It was about eight inches long and had a rounded end and was not unlike a penis.

When she had finished her mother thanked and said she would call her when it was time to eat. Kay took the carrot and leaped up the stairs to her bedroom slipping the bolt on the door. She stripped to the red underwear rushed to her bathroom washed and dried the carrot. She dived on the bed and lifted it in the air.

"Mr Carrot you are going where no man has gone before."

She slid her hand into her panties and gently moistened herself again, thinking about last nights exhibition. When feeling quite ready she moved her red silk panties to one side and gently began to insert it into her vagina. It was slightly awkward at first as she offered resistance but as it moved upward and back it became more and more coated with her slimy juices. She groaned as it made its way further into her. She had no hymen, lost when she was horse riding and much younger, there was a mixture of pain and pleasure. She finally reached as far as she could while still leaving a handle. She began sliding it back and thrust ever more wildly. She pressed her mouth into a pillow so that she did not attract her parents attention. She rubbed her clitoris and felt concentric circles of desire and pleasure travelling through her body. She looked down to see the orange phallus slip easily into the black her covered vagina as she spread her legs apart and then squeezed as she thrust in. She fantasised about Matt and his hard muscular body or Donny with his short fat cock. At the moment she could do just about any cock as long as it was stiff and hard. Just by saying these words she tipped herself over the edge. She screamed into the pillow.

"Fuck me, Matt Fuck me. Oh Donny fuck. Tom stretch my cunt Tom. Reverend Hopkins I'm a little whore. A fucking little whore. What are you going to do about it."

bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers