Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I creamed Becky's pulverized ass hole and quivered with orgasmic pleasure till I was completely empty. She unclinched her ass cheeks as I drainded my balls into her huge round fleshy ass. As I pulled myself from her butt hole a flood of creamy white cum oozed out of her anus and ran down her leg. Lisa still sat in the chair and filmed every messy glob of cum draining from her shitter. I couldn't wait to replay all the raunchy dirty sexual porn we had made and edit it to perfection.

We had some major cleaning up to do so we all grabbed the pudding pool and carried it to the side of the house and hosed it down. Then we hit the out door shower and had fun cleaning each other in all our nooks and cranies. Fatigue washed over our middle aged bodies from waking up early and the errobic fuck fest so we took an afternoon ciesta nap in my bed to sleep off some of the heavy drinking we had done. I woke up a few hours later and my sisters were still passed out. I could see that the sun was going to set soon so I carefully got out of bed to not wake them. The double doors of the room led to a balcony that looked out over the lake. I tossed on some shorts and went out onto the balcony and waited for the sky to slowly catch fire from the sinking sun. The room was stratigically built to witness the setting sun and the clouds that evening were going to add a stunning contrast to catch the light. Soon, pale blue was replaced by yelows, oranges, reds, and violets.

I was so cought up in the moment that I didn't hear both girls silently walk up behind me and each nestled their way under both my arms. The three of us witnessed one of the most beautiful sunsets we had ever seen. We stood there arm in arm till the first of the brightest stars made their appeirence and I was over whelmed with emotion.

The thickness in my voice betrayed that emotion as I said,

"I love you."

Both girls turned their heads to me and looked at me fondly. Lisa soon had tears welling up in her eyes so we each embraced in a hug as three became one and wordlessly gave each other the keys to our hearts.