Cabin Fever

Story Info
A loving couple indulge in a last minute moment of passion.
919 words
17k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her naked voluptuous form lay peacefully, and contentedly slumbering as Jake lay propped up on his left arm facing her. He softly ran his finger tips up over the curve of her hip, and up over, past her gently swelling breasts.

Chezeira stirred slightly, as his agile fingers glided over her milky white and butter smooth skin. She rolled her head upward, and opened her eyes to lock his gaze. Jake smiled warmly at the beauty before him, her huge eyes a rich chocolate brown with a kind gentle stare that disguised a wicked and sharp sense of humour. How he adored looking into those dark pools, the hint of suggestion, and the promise of pleasures that they portrayed made his heart pound in his broad chest and his loins ache for her attention.

She returned his smile, her small mouth lighting up her pretty face as she did so. "Hello my love," she said. One of her small perfectly manicured hands reaching up to stroke his handsome face. "You haven't been watching me sleep again have you?" she asked whilst trying, and failing to act coy. She knew Jake loved to watch her sleep, and although she felt a little uncomfortable about it at the beginning of their relationship she rather liked the thought of him watching over and protecting her now.

He leant forward and kissed her softly on the lips before saying, "of course not my darling. I had literally just woken up myself." With that he gave a knowing smile before rolling off the bed, and disappearing into the bathroom. Chezeira flopped onto her back, and enjoyed the cool summer breeze that drifted in through the cabins slightly open wooden shutters.

It was late spring, and the whether was already warm enough to comfortably be able to wear not much more than a t-shirt and long slacks in the daytime. It was already 10:30am. She cursed quietly as she remembered that they were due to meet up with Fran and Marco at 12:30pm. They had met the couple on the first week of their holiday, and this was to be the second time they would meet up. Chezeira liked them, but couldn't help feeling annoyed that she, and Jake were going to have to leave the intimacy of the cabin in an hours time to travel into town.

Fran was a petite redhead with a lovely figure, and just as wicked a sense of humour as her own. Marco was the stereo typical Italian stallion. Reasonably tall, thick dark hair, dark eyes and good skin. The only thing that ruined it for Chezeira was the London accent that he spoke with. She smiled as she thought about how Jake compared. Tall, slim, dark hair, hazel eyes, a handsome although irregular face and of course his smooth South African accent.

Just as she had that thought, Jake emerged from the bathroom. His lean naked body glistening with moisture. She watched as he approached the bed, and decided that it wouldn't matter if they were a few minutes late for their lunch date.

She pushed herself up onto her knees, and turned so she faced him. Putting her hands on her hips and shimmying her ample bosom she said softly, "we don't need to leave for another hour. Lets see if we can get you all dirty again."

Jake stopped a few paces from the bed and said in his characteristically jovial voice, "now, how could any red blooded man resist such an invitation." A moment later he launched himself at the squealing Chezeira.

Rolling around together, he tickled and nuzzled at her neck and breasts as she playfully wrestled with him. All the time she could feel his arousal pressing against her warm flesh. His touch sent tingles of energy across her skin. She wrapped her shapely legs around his waist and drew him in closer. All the time enjoying the caress of his lips.

As he pressed down on her, his arousal nudged at her until her desire charged sex yielded to its persistence. She gripped with her legs and arms as his taught firm body took control of her. She rose to his thrusts, clawed at his back as his rhythm increased.

Her soft curves rippled as his intensity increased, and her chocolate brown nipples crinkled and stiffened as her heaving breasts undulated. Kissing passionately now their two bodies were in complete harmony, their pheromones strong and urgent. She felt full, warm, and on the edge of bliss as the dull ache deep in her gut throbbed, and grew.

His breathing was hard and deep as he drew ever nearer to his imminent discharge. He pulsated and twitched within her. They looked into each others eyes, and saw the urgency of lust, and kept their gaze locked as the waves of unbounded orgasm washed over them. Their bodies tensed and convulsed, writhed and bucked as in the final moment they sought each others mouths, and plunged deep into their own blissful uncomplicated and pure world.

As the two of them rolled apart they shared a brief almost conspiratorial giggle, and lay panting, sweating, and beaming. Their hot bodies flushed with the exhilaration, and intensity of their love making.

Chezeira lay her head on Jake's stomach, and looking up towards his face she said, "I love you my darling."

Jake lifted his head to look down at her, and as he softly stroked her hair off her face he replied, "I love you my beautiful."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Is Love All or Nothing? Ch. 01 Awkward encounter.in Romance
How to Tame a Dragon Ch. 01 She only agreed to do it as a favour to her sister – but...in Romance
Kitty: A Girl Named Cat Ch. 01 In my pursuit of him, things did not happen as planned...in Romance
Worth It In The End Ch. 01 Two people find it difficult to stay away from each other.in Romance
I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 01 The war is over, a new one begins.in Interracial Love
More Stories