Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spicezee
spicezee
26 Followers

I heard the rustle of him leaving behind me.

FUCK. I couldn't help myself, I reached down and felt his cum on my slit, thought of how he'd spend the rest of his teenage years, and beyond, remembering how hard he came that first time looking at my naked body in the moonlight. My clit was still tingling and warm from the cum, and I pushed some of it into my waiting hole. I shoved my fist into my face, and clenched my eyes, and quickly brought myself to another powerful orgasm. I started in my abdomen, and I curled, waves of pleasure pulsing through my body, My knees slammed together, and I collapsed into a ball of pleasure as every muscle in my body, from my face to my toes, clenched and unclenched uncontrollably. I greedily shoved two fingers into myself, enjoying the clenching of every after shock, until I lay there in peaceful bliss. Thinking that maybe, I just might not put those panties back on before drifting to sleep, and wondering what the chances were of the boys waking up before me...

spicezee
spicezee
26 Followers
12