Cabin Fever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad and Wendy pulled their pants up. He went to the shed to get the mower and Wendy went inside to start cleaning. Brad finished cutting the grass by noon. Wendy came outside wearing her bikini. She gave her brother a glass of whiskey and water with ice, toasting him with her drink.

"It's getting hot, Brad. Let's go out and lie on the raft for a little while. We can go swimming and then bring the raft in," Wendy said.

Brad changed into his trunks. He and Wendy waded out to the raft, holding their towels above their heads to keep them dry. They also carried their drinks and a bottle of baby oil. Wendy climbed up the ladder and Brad watched her ass. He climbed on the raft and his sister handed him the bottle of baby oil.

"Would you put some oil on me, please?" Wendy asked. She removed her bikini before stretching out on a towel on her back, smiling up at Brad.

Brad began coating his sister's naked body with the slippery oil. She moaned as he massaged her breasts with his slick hands. Wendy smiled and told her brother to take off his trunks. They took turns smearing oil on each other. He started to rub the oil on her ass while she covered his cock with the substance. Smiling at his sister, Brad slipped a finger into her anus.

Wendy moaned as Brad slowly probed her rectum with his finger. She moved onto her hands and knees so he could get his finger deeper into her ass. Brad added a second finger and she gripped his cock tighter.

"Oh my God that feels so good, Brad," Wendy said with a groan.

Brad moved his other hand between her legs and started to rub her pussy. Wendy wiggled her hips, trying to enhance the contact. Moving behind his sister, Brad began rubbing his cock between the cheeks of her up turned ass. She lowered her upper body to the deck of the raft and waited for what she knew was coming. When she felt the head of Brad's cock against her anus, Wendy tried to relax.

"This might hurt you, baby. Tell me if it does and I'll stop," Brad said.

"Okay, but I want you in there. I want you to fuck my virgin ass," Wendy said.

Brad pressed his cock against her puckered anus. Wendy pushed back, feeling the pressure of the intruder. His cock popped through her sphincter causing her to yelp. Brad stopped for a moment so she could adjust to his cock. She began to push back and he pushed forward. Moving slowly, Brad worked his cock into his sister's bowels. Gripping Wendy's hips, Brad sank his entire dick deep into her ass.

"You're so fucking tight, Wendy! It feels like my cock is in a vice," Brad said as he held himself deep in her rectum.

"I feel like you're splitting me in two. God I love it! I'm ready for you to fuck me whenever you are, Brad," Wendy said as she looked back at her brother.

Brad began to move. Slowly at first, but soon he was sliding his prick in and out of his sister's tight ass. She fingered herself and begged him to do it harder. Brad's hips slapped the cheeks of her ass when he shoved forward. Each time he did, Wendy let out a throaty grunt and pushed back, matching his rhythm.

Wendy diddled her clit, causing her to come. Brad felt her rectum clamp his cock as his sister's orgasm ripped through her. Unable to hold back, he pumped his semen into her bowels. The siblings grunted and groaned as they came together. When Brad could no longer support himself, he fell against Wendy's back. She lowered her body to the raft while Brad remained connected to her. He pulled out slowly, feeling her rectum gripping his cock. Brad rolled on his back and sighed in exhaustion.

Rolling onto her side, Wendy rubbed her brother's chest. She grinned at him and said, "That was amazing! I never knew I'd like getting butt fucked that much."

"It was hot, that's for sure."

"I'm going to go for a swim. You should too. Your cock is all greasy. I love you, but I'm not going to suck your prick after it's been in my ass. At least not until you wash it."

Brad and Wendy jumped into the lake. They swam around for a few moments and then Wendy started stroking Brad's flaccid cock. "We should have brought a bar of soap with us."

"I didn't know we were going to have anal sex," Brad said.

Wendy laughed and said, "I did!"

Brad tied the buoy to the chain holding the raft so they would be able to find it in the spring. Together, Brad and Wendy pushed the raft toward shore. When they had it against the bank, they got out of the water. They remained naked while Brad winched the raft onto shore.

With the raft secured, Brad and Wendy gathered their things and headed to the cabin. They took a shower together and then went out to the living room. Snuggling on the couch, Wendy looked up at her brother.

"Why don't we ever use the cabin in the winter?" Wendy asked.

"I don't know, we just never have, baby. Why do you ask?" Brad replied.

Wendy pressed her breasts against her brother's arm. She stroked his damp hair and then kissed his ear. "Could we keep the cabin open all winter?"

"If we left the heat on so the pipes didn't freeze we could. Would you like to come up here in the winter?"

"Yeah, I'd like to get naked and lie on the floor in front of a roaring fire with you. We can fuck our brains out all night and then fall asleep together," Wendy said as she stretched up to kiss Brad.

"Want me to build a fire for tonight?" Brad asked his sister with a grin.

"You bet I do! I'll start dinner in a few minutes."

Wendy fixed dinner and Brad built a fire in the fireplace. They ate and drank wine while sitting on the floor. After eating, they cleaned the kitchen together.

"This is so nice," Wendy said as she snuggled against her brother. "I wonder what Kevin and Lisa are doing right now."

Brad sat up and looked at his sister. "What if we're wrong about them? Maybe they're not having sex."

"I've thought about that, Brad. I don't care if they are or aren't. I don't want to stop doing what we've been doing."

The telephone rang. Brad got up and answered it. After talking for a few minutes, he returned to the rug in front of the fireplace.

"That was Lisa. She wanted to know how things were going," Brad said to his sister. "I told her we were getting things done and that we'd be home late Sunday."

Fifteen minutes later, the telephone rang again. Wendy chuckled as she got up and said, "Now I wonder who that could be." She answered the telephone and said hello to her husband. After a brief conversation, Wendy hung up. Before returning to her brother, she dialed the code to find out the number the call came from.

"Kevin called from your house. I guess we can figure out why," Wendy said as she sat next to her brother.

"Let's not think about it, sweetie," Brad said.

Brad and Wendy began kissing. They stretched out next to each other and ran their hands over one another's bodies. While they kissed and touched, the mood changed. The sex they had up until then had been wild and carefree. Now, they were taking their time and enjoying each other.

Kissing his sister's neck, Brad flicked his tongue against her skin. Wendy rubbed the back of his head and guided his mouth to the places she wanted him to kiss her. He massaged her breasts and teased her nipples until they were hard and throbbing. Brad kissed and licked his way to the tops of her breasts, then moved his mouth to Wendy's mouth. They kissed tenderly and then passionately. Brad's tongue searched the inside of his sister's mouth and Wendy's tongue responded.

Once again, Brad's kisses traveled down Wendy's body. She moaned as he covered her breast with his mouth and suckled her nipple. Brad gently bit her nipple with his teeth and flicked it with his tongue. He moved from her right breast to the left, paying equal attention to each one.

Wendy wiggled against her brother, trying to increase the amount of contact her body had with his. She moaned, holding his head against her chest while he suckled her breasts. Brad stroked her stomach, moving his hand to her mons. Wendy spread her legs, groaning when Brad's finger entered her hot pussy.

"Oh yeah, finger fuck me, Brad! I love that," Wendy said as he pumped his finger in and out of her pussy. He added a second finger and Wendy squealed. "Turn around. I want to suck your cock while you play with my pussy."

Brad flipped around so his rigid cock was even with his sister's head. Wendy gripped him gently and licked the pre come from the end of his throbbing prick. Brad moved his head between Wendy's legs and flattened his tongue against her, licking the entire length of her pussy.

"Your pussy is so sweet. I can't get enough of it," Brad said between kisses on her clit.

Wendy removed her mouth from his cock and said, "Eat me, Brad. I can't get enough of that." She took his cock back in her mouth, moaning when Brad sucked her clit.

Brad and Wendy brought each other to the edge several times. They slowed down each time, trying to prolong the wonderful sensations they felt. Finally, they came at the same time. Brad's cock sent several strong spurts of cum into his sister's mouth while she flooded his mouth with pussy juice. When they were both sated, they remained close with their heads near each other's crotches. They kissed and licked one another for several minutes before Brad turned around.

Wendy kissed Brad with an open mouth. Their tongues danced together, each tasting the other. They took a short break, drinking wine and smiling at one another. Neither of them needed words to express their feelings.

Brad and Wendy went to bed. They made love slowly, changing positions several times before reaching a mutual orgasm. When they came, Wendy was on all fours with her brother behind her. They fell into one another's arms and fell asleep.

****

The next morning, Brad woke his sister by crawling between her legs and licking her pussy. Wendy held his head against her crotch and moaned. Brad drilled his fingers into her pussy and nibbled her clit until she came with a loud scream.

In the shower, Wendy sucked Brad's cock. She bobbed her head on his prick while fondling his balls. When he was ready to cum, Wendy removed his cock from her mouth and pumped it until his semen sprayed her face and breasts.

Before getting dressed, the siblings fucked. Wendy sat on the edge of the bed while Brad stood between her legs and shoved his cock into her hot wet pussy. Wendy kicked her legs while watching her brother's prick sliding in and out of her. After coming in her pussy, Brad watched his sister suck his cock clean.

"I think we should head home today instead of tomorrow," Brad said. "I think we need to confront Kevin and Lisa."

"What are we going to do, ask them if they're fucking?" Wendy asked.

"I don't know. I'm sure we'll think of something by the time we get home," Brad replied.

Brad and Wendy spent the day cleaning the cabin and getting it ready for the winter. They stopped to fuck and then packed the car. For the trip home, Wendy slipped a short dress on over her naked body and told her brother she was going to have some fun while he drove.

On the ride home, Wendy sat next to Brad in the front seat. She flashed her bare pussy and breasts for him. As soon as it was dark, she took out his cock and gave Brad a blowjob. Brad diddled his sister's pussy while he drove. She came twice before they reached the street Brad and Lisa lived on.

"Look, Kevin's truck is in the drive," Wendy said.

"I figured it would be. They don't expect us until tomorrow. I have an idea," Brad said.

Brad parked his car a few houses away from his house. He and Wendy got out and made their way into the backyard. Moving quietly, they peeked into the windows to see what their spouses were doing.

Kevin and Lisa were in the bedroom. Looking through the window, Brad and Wendy watched them. Kevin and Lisa were naked and engaged in a hot sixty-nine.

"Come with me," Brad whispered. "Let's surprise them."

Brad and Wendy went into the house. They moved quietly toward the bedroom and stepped into the room. Trying to remain silent, Brad and Wendy watched Kevin and Lisa. After watching for several moments, Brad cleared his throat.

"Having a good time?" Brad said aloud, causing Lisa to scream. Kevin saw his wife and brother in law standing near the bed. The naked siblings looked at Brad and Wendy while they tried to cover themselves.

To be continued...

12