Cabin Fever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers

Donny just was smirked, knowingly.

"All will be revealed."

Once in the cubicle she lifted her skirt and slid down a pair of white panties similar to the ones she had loaned to Donny. She had worn them just in case there had been a problem; there was no way she was going to college without panties. As she removed them she noticed she was quite wet, and knew that it had been the anticipation. She popped them into her bag and retrieved the replacement pair. She popped one then the second foot into them and as she pulled them up her long legs, she felt a cold slime on her calves and thighs. She wondered if she had retrieved the wrong pair, but checked and realised what they had done. This was fresh sperm coating the inside of her thighs and between her legs. She slid a finger down the front of her panties and parted her vaginal lips, rubbing her pleasure button. She was so turned on but didn't have time for completion. She replaced her skirt, washed her hands and left.

She came out with a face half-cross and half-smiling. She immediately whispered through gritted teeth at Donny.

"They're soaking wet. I thought it would be like before – dry!"

Donny pleaded innocence and pointed to Matt as she slapped his shoulder.

"It was him, honestly, this morning." Matt just laughed.

"I'm going to have to sit through that exam with his bodily fluid pressed against me. How will I be able to concentrate."

Both boys started getting aroused with this talk, which they had never experienced from a girl let alone Kay. She looked at them realising they were enjoying it and continued.

"What if I get pregnant?" She was teasing knowing this was impossible.

"Well I suppose it could be mine. 'cause mine's there to." Donny added, as if this fact was important. She hissed her whisper.

"You mean there's two lots of cum in my panty gusset?" They nodded unable to speak with arousal. She laughed kissed them both on their cheeks and flounced off to her exam, saying. "you naughty, naughty boys."

++++++++

Her exam went well a true testimony to the amount of revision work she had done. 90% perspiration 10% inspiration, as her father would say. So well in fact, that she had hardly noticed the boys deposit. When she did notice, she found comfort from secretly squeezing herself.

In the cafeteria she talked with the fellow examinees. With the final exam complete she felt like a great floodgate had opened releasing the pressure she had felt. She had one final hurdle for the term and that was to complete her County swimming trials, which meant she would be away, the next two days.

Matt and Donny approached the group and to Kays amusement a couple of the girls started whispering about them and laughing. Undeterred they came up to Kay, Matt spoke first.

"Hi. Are you feeling all WHITE?"

A poor acknowledgement thought Kay. The girls who had been with Kay yesterday rolled their eyes and whispered about Matt. Kay then responded.

"Yes fine thanks, now the last ones over."

Donny had felt that no acknowledgement was needed as he had already cum in her panties but with Matt saying this he felt obliged to.

"I'm curious! Do you all masturbate?"

For a second time in two days there was a stunned pregnant pause, before Jean erupted.

"Oh my God Donny you've been hanging around with Matt too much." She said laughing with her hand over her mouth.

Matt went red as did Kay but she also squeezed herself with excitement. Jean turned to Matt.

"Got over your panty fetish yet?"

++++++++

It was late evening and they were all three sat around in the cabin. talking and laughing about the last few days. Kay revealed that she had changed her underwear, same colour, different set. They sat and talked playing music and sipping cider. Kay decided that up to now although Donny putting his penis in her hand was the most daring, Matts had been the funniest acknowledgement, so they were neck and neck.

"I have something special." Matt had managed to get hold of small photo of a man with a large erect penis, pulling his foreskin back over a blonde woman with large boobs in a white silk bra with no panties and a dark bush. Her vaginal lips open with the folds of her delicate skin hanging loose.

"Where did you get that?" Both Donny and Kay asked, impressed.

"The base. It was on one of the cabin walls. I was doing a job for dad and spotted it. There were hundreds of them. I hardly think they'll miss one."

Matt had also brought a packet of condoms. Which caused Donny to whoop! And Kay to remain quiet and cautious.

"We'll have fun fitting, filling them." Donny laughed leering at Matt. Kay pushed him away, feeling a flush of excitement.

She reached for her glass. The cider poured down her parched throat. As she tipped her head back, some spilled from her full lips. It trickled over her chin, down her long neck, to darken her white cheesecloth shirt, cooling the warm skin of her right breast. She removed the glass and licked her lips slowly with her moist tongue, drawing heavily through her nostrils. Catching her breath.

"I have swimming trials tomorrow." She said as if this was a necessary defence against some unknown threat. The boys nodded seriously and sincerely, not wanting her to leave.

"You don't have to leave yet do you?" Matt asked.

She took a deep breath to control her voice.

"Well not immediately but I can't stay too late." She had been feeling excited all day and this had not abated.

The boys each had a wrapped condom and played with them as they looked at the photograph. Kay leaned in with equal enjoyment. Donny looked sideways at her,

"What do you think of that?" He said.

Kay wasn't sure what the that was that he was referring to. She assumed the whole photograph.

"Very nice but it could do with being a bit bigger."

Both boys looked askance at her and then raised their eyebrows at each other. Kay stared at the photograph.

The conversation centred on the photograph and then sex in general. All of them became aroused. They decided to dim the light, just in case they were interrupted, using the lamps instead of the main light. There was a yellow glow on the timber walls and they cast large shadows. This added to the excitement and sexual tension. Slow music played in the background as they talked. Eventually after much conversation that included fondling themselves, the boys had raised the suggestion of them all showing themselves to each other, a natural extension of what they were already doing. Kay eventually spoke.

"Some ground rules." She was wavering as this was a big decision she breathed deeply and her erect nipples pressed against her blouse. "No touching and I mean it."

Donny was stroking himself, his muscular arms disappearing beneath his tracksuit bottoms. He slid his tracksuit bottoms down revealing his short thick erect cock. Matt was thinner and less muscular with navy blue cycle shorts., his erection was pointed straight up, so she could see the outline of his balls. Matt slid his shorts down and gripped his penis.

"Now you." He said to Kay and she appeared to be undecided. She was tight lipped and looked troubled. Eventually after what seemed like an eternity, in which the two naked boys jerked their cocks, she decided.

"No touching." She slid off the table. "And keep an eye on the window."

She turned back to them and furtively removed her shirt. They could see her white silk bra strap against her back. from her broad shoulders to her waist. She turned to reveal the almost see-through bra pushing her breasts up. Her nipples were visible through the material both in colour and shape.

"Oh they're beautiful." The boys stared continuing to pump at their organs, until she became embarrassed and furtively glanced toward the timber walls.

"Keep an eye on that window." She hissed

Donny shuffled over, checked and came back.

"Sure, we're ok and the bolt is in." The end of his penis was slick with pre-cum. He was encouraged by Kay going further than she ever had and by his own lust.. "Are you sure we can't touch?"

"Uh Oh! No way." She covered up folding her arms across her breasts.

"No sorry .. sorry. It's just the state I'm in." Donny looked down and Kay saw him jerking his hand furiously.

"Look I'm beginning to regret this already." She lifted the shirt over her bra.

"Oh don't stop." Pleaded Donny as he continued his stroking. Kay reluctantly released the shirt in sympathy and placed it on the table.

"Honestly!" She smiled, though aroused. "What next?"

Both split purple heads appeared in a synchronised rhythmic movement. The sight of both of them had her blushing, tingling and warm. She enjoyed seeing their penises it was truly amazing.

"What about your jeans?" Matt said as his fist smoothed up and down.

The smile betrayed Kays enjoyment of the scene, but she was indignant.

"No way. You only removed one bit of clothing"

"But there's two of us." Gasped Donny.

"And look how much you're seeing." Joined Matt.

Kay was excited. She had always been part of the group but was not prepared to go too far.

"Isn't it enough that I let you enjoy my breasts and watch? Doesn't that turn you on?"

The boys stopped and looked at each other. Matt replied.

"Of course it does! We just wanted to see your legs and your panties. That's all."

"Like in the magazines and catalogues." Added Donny.

The discussion continued for several minutes interrupting their flow, with the boys providing more desperate reasons than ever for her to show her panties. Talking of the photographs in the catalogues and magazines and wanting to compare. Kay rebuffed these but as she became more aroused she was tempted. Eventually Kay looked at her friends. Their eager pleading faces.

"OK but that's it. Nothing more and keep an eye on the window."

The boys were agog not believing what she was about to do, taking the next step. She turned away from the boys unbuckling her belt; sliding the tight pink jeans over her rounded hips, letting them fall to the floor. She bent and stepped out of her red heels and crumpled jeans. The boys began thrashing again as they stared up her long legs, to the gap between her thighs and silky white panty clad butt. She straightened and stepped back into her heels. She pulled up either side of her high sided panties, until they stretched into her toned flesh. The panties were virtually see-through lace. They had a tiny white embroidered flowers and butterflies on. At the legs there was a flowered frill and the front had a thin white 'Y' shape down over her dark pubic hair, parting her lips. She slowly turned as they studied her continuing to masturbate. You could see the muscle definition of her flat stomach. The high sided see-through panties stretched taut against her dark pubic mound.

She stretched out from the table, supported by her hands on the tabletop, crossing her legs at the ankles, this emphasised the plump, labial lips nestling in her panties.

"Are these tight enough for you?." Asked Kay as she looked down at her skin tight panties. Both boys nodded and continued to stroke themselves. "Are they as good as the ones in the catalogue?"

"Oh Jeez yes much, much better." Drooled Matt, staring down at her.

She was aroused and like the boys struggled to make coherent conversation.

"I thought Donny was the one for panties?"

"He's not alone." Matt sounded hurt. "I have variety in my tastes."

"Can we have a real close look?" Donny asked

"No touching! - just looking." She commanded but was getting hot as she watched their stiff cocks and squeezed herself as she had done all day.

.

The boys both moved closer and she ran a hand through her hair in feigned nonchalance. However her looks betrayed her.

"Kay what do you like doing?" Matt pleaded. "Don't you masturbate.?"

She was slightly embarrassed but after all they had been finding out about each other, she was less self-conscious than she used t be.

"Of course! It's not exclusively for guys, you know."

This statement had an unexpected consequence as the noise from Donny's jerking changed to a deeper, wetter tone.

"Oh God - I can't hold back."

Both Kay and Matt turned their undivided attention to Donny's thrashing dick. His hand moving rapidly, quickened further as the stroke shortened.

"Oh Yes. Yes!" Donny yelled.

He spurted straight out in front of him toward Kay who offered him verbal encouragement, enjoying the straining, engorged, twitching head. He continued spurting as his face reddened and his seed spilled on the wooden floor. He started apologising for all the mess he'd made.

"Don't worry it doesn't matter." She turned. "But you could have used your condom."

Annoyed for not thinking of it Donny shook his head. Kay turned to Matt.

"You next?"

Matt was still hard and still pulling the hood back and forth over the wet head.

"OK. But please Kay? - do something." He pleaded with her.

"What like?"

"Rub your nipples. Thrust your hips out. Grab hold of me." He offered her his organ.

She sat on the table and lay back on both elbows pushing her groin out to the boys, This action started Donny off again, as Matt approached climax. She gripped both sides of her panties and pulled .

Matt came in long strings the first landing on Kay's upper thigh. The remainder landed on the wooden floor.

When Matt had finished they all laughed and Kay slid off the table and wiped the fluid off her thigh. She went to pull on her jeans but Donny protested that he was being hard done by and then pleaded.

"Please Kay get back on the table, for a few minutes more."

She laughed.

"You're insatiable." She pointed to her thigh. "And I'm going to be a right mess."

She was still aroused and wanted to pay some attention to herself at home but could see Donny's frustration sticking out in front of him. With a soft voice she agreed. Donny detected the change in her mood. She jumped back up on the table and lay back supported by her elbows. She proceeded to open and close her legs slowly. She then pulled the panties tighter so that Donny could see the damp stain underneath. Occasionally her thumbs brushed her nipples and they hardened instantly. Donny seeing this came again.

A voice from the house broke their concentration and made them all react furiously to get their clothing on. By the time Matts mother arrived, to tell Kay she needed to go home to prepare for the trials, they were all in a reasonable state of dress. The boys wished Kay the best of luck and said they looked forward to seeing her Friday at college. They all glanced at each other knowingly.

Matts mother left and Kay was about to follow her when Donny stopped her.

"I have a little present for you." He handed her a plastic bag with what looked like a lampshade inside. "You might find it useful."

He opened the bag and inside was a wooden table lamp, with a shade of pink flowers on a white surface. Kay didn't know what to say.

"Well ... thanks Donny. It's er very nice." She held the narrow stem and base. "To what do I owe this honour?"

"Oh I think you just deserve it for being so beautiful." He said and lifted it gently away from her. "It can be disassembled if you like."

She watched as he lightly tugged the electrical cable which separated at a breaker; he then held the top bulb unit and shade and unscrewed a nut at the base. The cylinder holding the wire and bulb unit slipped out of stem and base stand. Finally he unscrewed the base and held only the stem. It was sooth about eight inches long and could be gripped by the screwed end. It was slim but curved out to a bulbous end, that and the central hole, made it so obviously phallic, if that's what you wanted to see in it. All three knew what they saw, without acknowledging it. Matt stared in utter admiration, but Kay spoke first.

"Why that is so kind of you Donny." She kissed him lightly on the forehead. "I really appreciate this. I think if you can just show me how to put it back together that would be fine."

Donny rapidly assembled the whole lamp in seconds, with practised hands.

They all kissed and hugged and Kay took the present and thanked them for their best wishes. As she left the boys talked excitedly about the night and Donny's present.

++++++++

When Kay got home she went straight to her room after showing her mum and dad Donny's present. In her room she was feeling exceptionally horny so undressed and disassembled the lamp. As she lay on the bed playing with the stem, she pondered to herself.

"You've had the carrot is it time for the stick?"

To be continued ...

bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers
12