Cabin Fever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin and Wendy kissed tenderly before drifting asleep. She spooned against her husband's back, her hand resting on his flaccid cock.

****

Lisa was the first one to wake up. She glanced at the clock, groaning when she saw it was only six o'clock. As hard as she tried, she was unable to fall back asleep. Lisa smiled as she gazed at her husband's cock. She lifted it from Brad's thigh, feeling the warmth. When he began to grow, Lisa slid down so she could take him in her mouth.

Brad's cock became fully erect in Lisa's mouth. She heard him moan as she moved her tongue against his prick. Lisa noted the size of her husband's cock. She knew it was larger than her brother's was, but she didn't realize how much larger until she tried to take it into her throat.

"You can do it," Lisa heard Wendy say. "Just remember to relax your throat and swallow. It is so sexy watching you blow my brother."

Lisa nodded as she pushed her mouth over Brad's cock. He moaned and looked down to see his prick disappear into his wife's mouth. It only took a few minutes for Lisa to bring Brad to the breaking point. He announced his climax and shot his semen into his wife's sucking mouth.

"Don't swallow his cum, I want to taste it too," Wendy said.

"How about my cum, you can have mine," Kevin said.

"I will, I want to snowball with Lisa though," Wendy said as she moved so she was on her back.

Lisa collected Brad's semen in her mouth. When he finished ejaculating, Lisa held his cum in her mouth. Wendy could see her sister in law didn't understand what she wanted so she told Lisa to put her head above hers. Wendy told Lisa to open her mouth. Brad's cum drooled out, dropping into Wendy's mouth. Once Lisa's mouth was empty, Wendy pulled her down for a kiss. The two girls swapped Brad's semen back and forth before they each swallowed some of it.

"Okay, baby, it's your turn," Wendy said to her husband.

Kevin watched his wife suck his cock until he came. Wendy and Lisa shared a second load of cum before they all got up.

Brad and Lisa took their shower while Wendy made coffee. When Brand and his wife walked into the kitchen, Wendy and Kevin took their shower.

Everyone dressed. The girls wore short skirts sans panties and bras. Brad and Kevin wore sweatpants to give the women easy access. Deciding to stop for breakfast on the way to the cabin, they left.

The car felt charged with sexual energy. Kevin and Wendy sat in the backseat, fondling each other while Brad drove. Lisa sat next to her husband, her skirt high on her legs. She rubbed Brad's cock through his sweatpants and then slipped her hand into the elastic waistband.

After stopping for a quick breakfast, they drove to the cabin. Kevin took the wheel and his sister sat up front with him. In the backseat, Brad and Wendy fooled around. Lisa noticed Wendy had Brad's cock out and she was playing with it.

"Can't you two wait until we get to the cabin?" Lisa asked with a giggle.

Wendy hiked up her skirt. Straddling her brother's legs, she inserted his cock in her pussy. She leaned forward, gripping the back of the front seat while she wiggled down on Brad's prick.

"Look who's talking, you're playing with my husband's cock," Wendy said.

"Yeah, but I'm not fucking him," Lisa said with a giggle. "I guess I'll have to give Kevin a blowjob while he drives."

Wendy rode Brad's cock and watched Lisa sucking Kevin. They glanced at each other, and laughed. Kevin passed a semi truck and the driver blew his air horn when he saw what was going on. Wendy lifted her top, flashing the trucker as they drove by.

At the cabin, Brad and Kevin took the bags inside. Lisa and Wendy put things away and then went shopping for food. When they returned, the four of them went swimming. They started in their suits, but quickly shed them. Frolicking in the water, they paid no attention to who was touching whom.

After swimming, they sat in the sun. Lisa sat between Kevin and Brad, stroking both of their cocks. Wendy watched for a few minutes and then she began playing with Lisa's pussy. They decided to go to the cabin and have a little fun before lunch.

Brad and Lisa went to one of the bedrooms while Kevin and Wendy used another. The married couples made love for an hour before gathering in the living room. Lisa and Wendy made sandwiches for lunch and Brad mixed drinks.

"I'm glad we decided to do this," Lisa said. "Brad, Wendy, I'm sorry for being deceitful. I promise it will never happen again."

"Nothing we can do about the past, baby. The question is, what about the future. How does everyone feel about what's happened between us?" Brad said.

"I want things to remain like they are. I want to live with you, but have sex with Kevin too. I hope you and Wendy feel the same way," Lisa said.

Wendy laughed and said, "Incest is best! I want the same thing you do Lisa."

"Are you sure we can handle this? Can we all get along without someone getting jealous?" Kevin said.

"I guess we won't know until we try," Brad said.

"It's kind of funny, but I don't feel the least bit jealous when I see you and Wendy together," Lisa said. "In fact, it turns me on."

"Watching you and my sister turns me on," Kevin said, smiling at his wife. Everyone laughed at that.

Brad refilled the drinks. He sat next to Lisa, putting his arm over her shoulders. Lisa leaned against her husband, pulling his hand to her breast. She chuckled, thinking about the times she had admonished him for touching her in front of others. Brad ran his fingertip over Lisa's nipple, causing it to stiffen.

"I think we should all agree on a few things," Brad said. "First of all, I don't think we should go out with our sibling unless we tell our spouse first. Also, we have to be very careful no one finds out."

Lisa, Wendy, and Kevin all nodded in agreement.

"How about getting together like we did yesterday? I loved that," Wendy said.

"Me too! I hope we can do that often," Lisa said. "If I had my way, we'd all live together."

"You know, Sis, that isn't such a bad Idea. We could add a large room on one of the houses and use it as a common bedroom. We would also have our own rooms," Kevin said.

"You have the larger house and yard, Kevin. Lisa and I could sell our house to get the money for the addition," Brad said.

After discussing it, they all agreed to give it serious thought. They decided to wait and see how things worked out.

Later that afternoon, Brad and Kevin went outside to start the grill. Lisa and Wendy made a salad while the men cooked steaks. They drank two bottles of wine with dinner and then changed to hard liquor. Brad built a fire in the fireplace when the sun went down.

"We need a mattress for the floor," Wendy said.

Brad and Kevin went to the bedrooms. They brought out two mattresses, placing them on the floor close to the fireplace. Wendy and Lisa covered the mattresses with sheets before everyone sat on them.

Kevin asked his brother in law to give him a hand bringing in more split wood for the fireplace. While the men were outside, Lisa and Wendy talked for a moment.

"I don't know about you, but this is a little uncomfortable for me. I don't know what you want to do. Or should I say who you want to do," Lisa said.

"Oh I think you know. I want to fuck my brother," Wendy said. "Hell, I can fuck my hubby anytime I want to."

Lisa laughed and said, "Cool, that's what I hoped you'd say."

Brad and Kevin came in with the wood. Kevin added a couple logs to the fire and put the rest in the holder on the hearth. Brad added the wood he brought to the holder and they sat down. Lisa moved close to her brother and Wendy moved next to hers. They talked for a few minutes before Wendy got things started.

Wendy began kissing Brad. She fondled his cock, stroking it gently. Brad moved his hand to her breast and massaged it. Lisa stretched out on her belly. She rested her head on her brother's leg and flicked at his cock with her tongue.

Things began to heat up. Wendy and Brad stretched out so they could be closer to one another. When Wendy began sucking her brother's cock, he reached for her pussy. Brad rubbed Wendy's pussy, feeling it become wet. He glanced at his wife and watched her bobbing her head on Kevin's prick. Brad started to grin as a thought entered his head.

Nudging Kevin, Brad winked. Kevin furrowed his brow and then shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey, Lisa, why don't you and Wendy put on a little show for Kevin and me?" Brad said.

"Sure, if Wendy wants to," Lisa replied.

Wendy nodded. The two girls began kissing and feeling each other's breasts. They lie on the mattresses with their heads between one another's legs. Lisa stretched out on her back and Wendy hovered above her. Brad and Kevin watched them licking each other's pussies and grinned.

Brad pointed at Lisa's crotch and told Kevin to fuck his sister. Brad knelt behind Wendy, rubbing his hard cock in the furrow of her pussy. Wendy moaned into Lisa's pussy when her brother pushed his cock into her. Kevin put a pillow under his sister's ass so he could get his dick in her.

The two girls kept licking each other while their brothers fucked them. Brad pulled his cock out of Wendy and offered it to Lisa. She opened her mouth, moaning around his coated prick. Kevin saw what his brother in law was doing and did the same to Wendy.

Brad and Kevin switched between their sister's pussies and their wives mouths. Wendy and Lisa accepted their cocks, greedily sucking them when offered. When Brad had his cock in Wendy, Lisa licked his balls and her sister in law's pussy. Wendy pressed her tongue against Lisa's clit and her husband's cock when Kevin was fucking his sister.

"When you cum, shoot it on her snatch, not in it," Brad said. "I want to watch these two clean each other's twats."

"Can do, but I plan on fucking Lisa for a while before I come," Kevin said.

The four of them kept up the sexy rutting. Brad and Kevin held out as long as they could, but after twenty minutes of sucking and fucking, they were close. Kevin announced his climax first. He fisted his cock, shooting his semen against his sister's pink pussy. He used his dick to smear the thick cum around while Wendy lapped at it.

"Oh yeah, here it comes!" Brad said as he began to spurt his cum against his sister's pussy.

Brad's semen dripped down into Lisa's open mouth. He wiped his dick on Wendy's pussy and then put it in Lisa's mouth. She used her tongue to gather as much of the thick fluid as she could. Brad moved back and Lisa licked Wendy's crotch. The two girls moaned and used their mouths to finish each other off. Brad and Kevin urged them on, telling their wives how sexy it was to watch them.

The two couples rested for a little while. Kevin made fresh drinks, passing them out to the rest of the group. For the rest of the night, they stayed in front of the fire enjoying each other. Lisa and Kevin fucked while Brad and Wendy did the same thing next to them. At one point, the girls rode their brother's cocks and played with each other's breasts.

Brad woke up to find his sister and wife sucking his cock. They moved their mouths up and down his shaft, taking turns putting it in their mouths. Wendy took him deep, feeling Brad come in her mouth. With Brad spent, the two girls turned their attention to Kevin, repeating the act.

****

Lisa, Brad, Wendy, and Kevin spent the next two days having sex with each other. No one kept score, but the siblings got together more often than the spouses did. When it was time to go, the four closed up the cabin and made plans to return as soon as they could.

The ride home was solemn. Each of them lost in their own thoughts. Wendy thought about her brother and the wonderful sex she planned to have with him in the future. Brad thought about his wife as well as his sister, smiling when he remembered the differences between their pussies and mouths.

Kevin's thoughts were joyful. Not only would he and his sister continue their relationship, they would do it with their spouses' blessing. Lisa couldn't wait to get home and get her husband's cock in her mouth. She denied him oral sex for too long and looked forward to making it up to him.

"We'll see you later," Brad said to Wendy and Kevin. They sat in Kevin's truck, ready to go home.

Once they left, Brad and Lisa went inside. They put away what they needed to before heading to the bedroom. While they fucked, Brad gave his wife a tender kiss.

"I love you, Lisa," Brad said.

"I love you too. We have to have a strong love to be able to do the things we're planning," Lisa said. "I can't wait until we can go back to the cabin. There's something about that place that makes me want to have sex all the time."

Brad shoved his cock deep in his wife's pussy. "Hmmm, maybe we should move there," Brad said.

Lisa wrapped her legs around Brad and pulled him into her. "I don't think that'll be necessary, baby. I have a feeling we'll do just fine here."

Brad began to move. He slid his rigid cock in and out of his wife's pussy, feeling the heat. After a few moments, he buried his cock in her and then kissed her lips. "What do you think about the idea of sharing a house with Kevin and Wendy?"

Lisa wiggled and smiled. "I don't know, it sounds good to me, but maybe we should think about it for awhile. Right now I want you to make love to me."

****

Kevin and Wendy lie cuddled together in their bed. He stroked her hair and kissed her. Wendy moved her hand between their bodies and stroked her husband's hard dick.

"I'm sorry for what I've done, baby," Kevin said. "It was going to be Lisa's and my last time together. Lisa couldn't handle the guilt and frankly, neither could I. Please forgive me."

Wendy rolled onto her stomach and then rose up so she could look down at her husband. She gave him a tender kiss. "Honey, this may sound wrong, but I'm happy you and your sister were, I mean, are, having sex. I fucked my brother to get back at you two, but after we did it, I found I loved it."

"Does that mean you want to keep doing it?" Kevin asked.

"It means I'm going to keep doing it. At least as long as Brad wants to. I love you with all my heart, but we can't put the genie back in the bottle. What's done is done and there's no way to make it go away. Besides, I know damn well you still want to fuck your sister."

"No more than I want to fuck you, Wendy."

"If that's true, roll me over and shove your cock in my pussy! I need fucked right now. I need to be fucked by you!"

Kevin did what his wife asked. They came together and he began slamming into her. After a few moments, Kevin slowed and began making love to his wife. Wendy wrapped her arms around her husband and enjoyed the tenderness.

Sated, Kevin and Wendy fell asleep in each other's arms.

To be continued.

12