Cabin Fever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that a message appeared across the screen informing her that she would be charged for any continuing use and must press the 'Yes' button to accept or 'No' to cancel.

"Well what do you want? Yes or No?" Kay smiled weighing the remote control in her hand.

Kay's heart was pounding and her stomach fluttering. She didn't know what to choose she was sure she'd be caught out and that it would get back to college and then her parents.

"I don't know… er … I'm just not sure."

Pam sighed with mild impatience.

"Look would you LIKE to see it or not."

"I just …. What happens if somebody finds out?" Kay was so scared of the consequences. Pam could see the real fear in her eyes.

"I'll sort it out if you. Just you listen."

Pam phoned the hotel reception and made it absolutely clear that she wanted to be billed separately for the movie and 'extra' channel services assigned to the room and had her credit card number cleared. Kay was so impressed by Pam's independence and maturity.

"There you go, all sorted." She pressed the 'Yes' button and the movie resumed. "Now let's just enjoy."

She lay back on the bed and Kay lay on her own. They hadn't even unpacked their bags but were watching porn, how decadent. Kay found it so deliciously naughty. Pam leaned over to her.

"Relax, take your jeans off. Nobody's going to come in."

After a few seconds indecision, Kay removed her boots and jeans. The two of them were a picture. Both dressed in jumper and panties as they lay stretched out on the brown fur like material. Kay felt so sexy as she ran her hand through the synthetic pile.

Pam would make comments as the couple moved into various positions or when she saw his erect cock. They laughed but Kay also found herself enjoying the experience. The man helped the woman place her legs on his shoulders and Kay could see his long erect penis slide in and out, accompanied by her chorus of low moans, high sighs and awful lounge music. She found herself getting aroused. The movie continued with its thin storyline and amateurish acting to new scenarios with different people.

"Don't you feel horny?" Pam asked lazily brushing her hardening nipples through the pink wool. Kay nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes. Of course." She felt free to open up to Pam. "I'm as hot as hell."

"Good I'm glad." Pam smiled and returned to the movie. "You need to enjoy yourself."

As they watched Kay moved her legs to get comfortable but was acutely aware that this might be taken as masturbating. She tried to resist the temptation to move but that made it all the more desperate in her head. As she moved her legs rubbed together, inevitably sending tremors through her saturated cunt. Pam didn't seem to pay much attention, except to give a fleeting look, comment or smile. Kay decided just to let nature take its course.

As the movie reached a climax with more naked and aroused people involved, Kay couldn't help squeezing herself to orgasm. She tried to keep the climactic shuddering secret but was let down by an escaping cry. Her mouth was open, back arched and eyes closed. As they opened she could see Pam looking at her. Kay's expression betrayed an apologetic smile. Pam smiled in sympathy and patted Kay's hand.

"That was immense. Good for you." She added. "Where Donny and Matt in there with you?"

Kay was embarrassed at first but realised there was no need, as Pam rolled on her back and slid her hand into the front of her white panties. Her eyes opened and closed as she half watched the movie and worked vigorously between her thighs. Kay huddled on the bed and watched with her head on the pillow, a warm glow pervading her body.

Pam's knees were bent as she slowly worked away between her thighs, occasionally stopping to reposition her fingers inside herself. She looked to the TV as did Kay when something particularly interesting happened; like a cock head being swallowed or inserted. Her orgasm came quickly and was less restrained than Kay's own.

Pam turned to face Kay and they each smiled at the other, in a warm glow. No shame, no embarrassment just a luscious feeling of pleasure.

Shortly after, badly modulated music signalled the end of the movie, to find them both asleep.

++++++++

When Pam awoke Kay was using the hair drier. She had a large white bath towel wrapped around her and a smaller one in her left hand.

"Ahhh! You're awake, sleepy head."

Pam stretched her limbs, yawned and shook her tousled hair. Still in her pink fluffy jumper and white panties.

"I need my sleep honey, because tonight we party." She sat up in the bed. " Are you up for it, girl?"

"Well I'll certainly come out but I must be back early. I have the trial first thing."

"Oh yes sorry I forgot." She held her hands in the air. "Don't worry I understand."

++++++++

Kay heard the door click open. In a vain attempt to be quiet Pam placed a finger over her lips and hissed loudly. If Kay hadn't been pretending to sleep, she would have been sat up in shock at the noise, they made. Pam crept in leading a fellow trialist by the arm. In the low light it was difficult to see his face, though he was tall and slim and dark haired, which fitted the description of about half of all the trialists. Kay wondered how police ever captured a criminal with such loose descriptions of people.

They moved to the settee where they whispered, not too quietly, to each other. Evidently the guys name was Dek. Kay had seen him earlier and he was athletic and self-assured from Dennison college.

Kay lay awake all night desperately horny following the TV porn. Due to the trial in the morning she had only stayed out for a short while and the party had hardly got going, when she left. She had promised not to get in Pam's way if she brought a guy back to their room. The very thought of her returning with a guy had made her wet with anticipation.

Kay at first attempted to keep her eyes closed but as the sound of zippers and rustling of clothes filled the room she couldn't help but open them. She found it hard to control her heavy breathing, just knowing they were in the room. She pulled the duvet up to cover her mouth. She strained to see through the tinted mirrors, what was happening behind her. She could hear the obvious sounds of kissing and flesh sliding over flesh. A groan or sharp expulsion of air, like the hiss from an air brake, would be emitted from either one or both. After a few minutes of what felt like torture for Kay, they whispered and she saw Dek stand up. He was in a pair of what looked like white figure hugging Calvin Klein underpants and nothing else.

As he stood she saw his silhouette change shape as his large penis was released and his pants removed. It was protruding horizontally. She then saw it joined and consumed by the shape of Pam's head. The silhouette breathed in and out but was occasionally illuminated by a light from outside. Kay could hear the slippery, slurping and slobbering as Pam knelt and devoured Dek. Kay was wet and couldn't stop herself, sliding her ever more experienced fingers into her hot pleasure zone. The sounds continued with deep whispers barely able to be called the name.

Clearly they were engrossed by their activities, untroubled about being disturbed. Kay rapidly brought herself to an intense pleasurable precipice, accompanied by Dek's tender pleadings and Pam's muffled encouragement. Finally a flash of light captured Dek with his hands on Pam's head thrusting his slim muscular, hairless thighs and hips at her face, and fully occupied mouth. His buttocks clenched in slow rhythm with her vocalisation. His face turned to the ceiling. Kay's fingers accompanied the rhythm, she now lay on her back. Her fist rammed the bed sheet into her mouth, to stop herself from crying out. The pleasure was unimaginable. Over her own shallow breathing she heard Dek releasing his cum and Pam accepting it hungrily. Seconds later she heard Pam retching and spitting.

After a while there was more whispering, which lasted a long time. It appeared to be a disagreement as Pam distinctly said, "we can't" and "I don't know if I do", several times. Eventually after Pam must have submitted they got on top of Pam's bed. Kay lay still petrified in case they had noticed she was awake. She kept her eyes closed and tried to keep her shallow breathing steady, with great difficulty. Kay couldn't see but could hear them positioning themselves. They were on top of the duvet and from what she could hear Dek was moving about on the bed. Then she heard a distinct lapping sound, like a cat drinking milk from a bowl, as Pam issued suppressed moans. Kay opened her eyes to see Pam head on pillow, naked, her large breasts pointing to the ceiling. Her knees were bent as Dek knelt, his head between her legs, from were the noise was issuing.

This continued for several minutes until Kay steathily rolled onto her left side, so she could watch first hand. At that moment, to her horror she noticed Dek had looked up and spotted her movement. She clamped her eyes shut and remained still for several minutes listening to the copulating congress.. They whispered.

She then heard him say. "No this way…"

She heard movement and could not resist sneaking a peek.

Pam had her head face down, in the pillow with her arse in the air. Dek was erect again and it was huge, the biggest Kay had ever seen, from her limited experience. He was knelt behind Pam with it lolling in his hand. She was barely able to stop herself cumming, her hand was still between her legs. He spoke but directed it at Kay.

"Here it is baby, just for you."

She couldn't help herself as she watched him position it at the entrance and push into Pam. Once it had been fully inserted and coated he began sliding it back and forth in full view, crying "Oh baby's". It was like a piston drive with ever more vigorous movements, as Pam moaned into her pillow. Kay was mesmerised, so much so in fact that her eyes were wide open. Only after several minutes when she looked up from his penis, did she notice he was staring straight at her.

"Oh yes baby! Just for you!" His arrogant stare as he thrust into Pam, embarrassed Kay but she didn't know what to do, so did nothing but watch. He'd caught her with her eyes open, perhaps he might think that's how she sleeps, she thought. After several minutes of his thrusting and vile comments, she heard Pam cum for what seemed like the tenth time, he brought his large penis out, deliberately to cum in full view of Kay, over Pam's back and buttocks. This tipped Kay over the edge as she fell into a valley of unbelievable pleasure and delight. She was so wet she thought she'd pissed herself.

After a several minutes of laying quietly. Pam got Dek to get dressed and leave. Kay could hear Dek clearly giving his opinion on the "blow job" and fuck, the best he'd ever had, and that he could "do it all night" if she wanted. She knew it was all for her benefit but detected his arrogance, not a quality she admired, as she passed into blissful slumber.


Thursday
+++++++

In the morning Kay awoke early, showered and left Pam sound asleep. The arrangement was that only the trial participants needed to attend the college. Following a surprisingly good performance, following the late night excitement, Kay was picked for the county team and issued with her county badges and bathers. The badges needed to be sewn onto the bathers. She had concentrated on work, trying not to be distracted by last night's performance, but had found this difficult as the experience was astonishingly erotic.

When Kay had changed and dressed the trialist's had a coach tour of the County capital before leaving, just after lunch time. Kay and Pam once again sat together but this time had a fair bit of attention, as might be expected, from Dek. Kay even found him checking her out. Eventually, tired of his company, Pam got rid of him without even exchanging phone numbers.

"Not my type, too arrogant." Pam said. "He looked better in the dark."

Kay was shocked by her couldn't care-less attitude.

"He was your type last night." She said indignantly.

"So you weren't asleep then." Pam replied, Kay blushed.

"Sorry." Kay apologised

"Don't worry I won't tell." Pam seemed down. "To be honest that, on the bed, wasn't supposed to happen."

"But … but you seemed to be enjoying it."

"I know but I was carried away with the moment. His personality wasn't great but he was handsome. I didn't appreciate he was such an asshole at the time. It may have been the drink. Anyway I really shouldn't have let it get as far as it did. I should have taken the advice I was meting out to you yesterday." Kay thought Pam looked rather sad. "To be honest, despite the impression I may have given you, I don't sleep around."

"So we're not that dissimilar?" Kay looked sceptically at Pam.

"Maybe not. Who knows."

"It wasn't your first time though?"

"No …. but there haven't been as many as I may have implied."

"What made you go for it?" Kay considered her own position and what her drivers might be.

"Come on? If you'd seen his cock, I defy anybody not to be curious."

Kay looked around but nobody had heard. The coach approached Kay had seen it. In full action and yes she was curious and aroused but thought that was just her own repressed sexuality.

"I see." She said absently.

The coach approached Hawley College. They exchanged numbers and both invited the other to visit during the holidays. Pam said she couldn't wait to meet the boys, which left Kay feeling a twinge of jealousy, but they hugged and Pam left with the other members of her college. Before she left she said.

"Don't forget the kissing." She smiled at Kay. "Perhaps I should have done more last night. I'd have been able to tell. They seem like real nice boys."

Once off the coach Dek blew Pam exaggerated kisses. The coach pulled away with Pam giving Dek 'the finger' with one hand and waving to Kay with the other. Kay could see Dek and some of the guys talking in whispers then laughing loudly. She knew it was about Pam and was angered at how cheaply Dek was treating her.

When he came over to talk, she blanked him until he left her alone. Before leaving her he took a sideswipe, intimating that she may have been a lesbian. Kay smiled at this, as nothing could have been further from the truth. His group were next off the coach, for which she was glad. It made Kay think how easily and cheaply guys could use you once, they'd had their way. Donny and Matt were different, they were friends but they were all getting closer to the boundary. If someone as experienced as Pam, which more than herself, couldn't stop herself how was she to? The annoying thing was that she couldn't prevent herself finding the experience sexy and stimulating. The battle within herself, as to how far she would allow herself to go, would continue. It got her gently aroused, just thinking about how far they had gone and how far they might go. She rocked gently as she replayed the previous nights bedroom action in her mind. She snuggled down in her seat staring out of the window, as the World passed by, listening to Coldplay.

She was home in good time for the hairdressers as it was the end of term college dinner ball tonight.

To be continued...

12