Cabin Fever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers

Donny rummaged in his bag and brought out a bottle of wine. He touched the glass bottle.

"Not icy but still cool. Let's celebrate!" He said, then patting the bag. "Plenty more where that came from."

Donny had brought the wine to ease the tension between them which would exist following their final meeting. Matt and Kay retrieved some clean glasses, from the cupboard on the far side of the wall. Matt turned to Kay.

"What've you been doing? Had a good time?" He was conscious, as was Kay, that this was the first time they had met since THAT Friday night and there was an element of nervousness, tinged with guilt about them all. Matt and Donny had discussed the night and could not decide how she might react to the whole episode.

She blinked her long dark lashes and fixed him with her green eyes.

"It's been interesting." She said and there seemed to be more but she never elaborated and Matt decided not to pursue it. They both rejoined Donny.

As they talked there eyes wandered, taking in the slight changes they saw in each other but also reacquainting themselves. The wine eased the tension there had been and they were almost back to there normal relationships, without a mention of the Friday episode. She looked at them happily, as they related their exploits on their own vacation. She noticed how fit they looked and somehow more mature; more attractive.

Matt talked enthusiastically about their time away. It had been hard at times particularly climbing in the cold but immensely challenging and enjoyable. They had slept in bivouacs; walked miles; kayaked in streams; fished for food, sledged and climbed sheer cliff faces. They hardly had time to think about anything but the job in hand.

Matt did not mention that for the two weeks preceding their vacation all Donny and himself had talked about was that Friday night and how they hoped it would be repeated. In fact he was quite surprised that Donny hadn't suggested something by now. Donny, Matt knew only to well was sometimes like a dog that 'humps your leg', unable to restrain himself. He could see Donny's eyes all over Kay, as she flicked her hair and touched her face, in the shy way she does. Her shyness partly stemmed from them having been separated for so long but could equally have been because of the Friday night, Matt thought. He had felt some trepidation about this meeting realising how awkward it could be. He couldn't blame Donny ogling her really because as he had been talking, he couldn't resist glancing at her breasts and legs and feel thrilled she was there listening to him. So sexy!

Kay laughed as Donny interjected with some comment about Matt sliding in dog shit but swearing it was mud, except it smelled to high Heaven. Matt still protested, but Donny said everyone else avoided him, until he cleaned his boots in a stream.

They sat for a long time, talking and drinking, occasionally one of the boys would change the background music. As they talked and drank Donny began to feel really horny seeing Kay. For the 2 weeks Kay was on vacation, before his own, he had nearly blinded himself with the amount of self-abuse; employing his two favourite sexual organs, his cock and his brain. He had found the whole week stimulating and the Friday a pinnacle of sexual desire. He couldn't wait to see and feel, Kay's lovely body once again if that were at all possible. He found it difficult to control himself. He wondered if he had one of these psychological diseases like Tourette's which mean you can't control yourself. Out of the blue he said.

"Kay I promise, I'd forgotten how lovely you really are."

"I'm shocked!" She said appearing hurt. "How could you have?"

She held her hand to her mouth.

"What?" He asked, seriously; missing the twinkle in her eye, perhaps too aware of the awkwardness of the situation.

"Why forgotten of course!" She laughed at her mock conceit, as did Matt nervously.

"Ha ha! Very funny." Donny said but laughed, as he couldn't stay mad with her, even if she had made him look foolish.

They talked more aided by the warmth the cool wine released. Donny produced a second bottle and the boys spoke more of their terrific personal journeys; Of the camaraderie; Of Matt slipping and Donny catching his rope and pulling him up. Matt said his life flashed before him; Donny said he saw Matt's arse flash before him as he fell. Similarly Matt rescued Donny as he fell into a freezing river with his full kit on and had to be pulled out using a tree branch before he froze. Kay told them of riding on a swamp buggy over the everglades, watching alligators and visiting the keys.

Daring to risk being the butt of her humour, or sounding gay Matt said.

"I love your outfit."

She smiled accepting the compliment kindly and looked up at him her green eyes hooded then said.

"Thanks I got it last week in town. It's good for sports and stuff." She flicked the hem of the skirt revealing more of the shorts beneath.

Donny who had been eyeing Kay's legs for a while asked.

"Is that one of those detachable skirts?"

Kay looked down to the skirt.

"It is actually." She looked back to his grinning face. She was slightly flushed with the wine.

"Well?" He said with an enquiring tone; his head to one side, lips pressed together lower lip standing proud, eyebrows raised. She looked at him knowingly.

"You want me to detach it?" He nodded and she turned to Matt. "You too?"

"We've missed you Kay." He beamed back at her. "Of course!"

"What if somebody comes in?" She asked. Matt looked at her thighs.

"They are only shorts after all."

It was true but it started to feel like the week before her vacation again. All the soul searching and angst that she had gone through seemed to evaporate.

She stood up and reached for the side opening. She looked through the window towards the house and noticed a trellis covered in branches and leaves several yards away that blocked the view from the house to the cabin.

"My idea!" Announced Matt smugly, anticipating her question. "Gives us some privacy."

Kay approved, pressing her lips together and nodding her head.

With a deep breath and one swift movement she pulled the skirt away from the shorts. She lay the skirt over the back of the settee, pulled her shorts up tighter and smoothed the front with her palms, exhaling slowly. Donny and Matt were open-mouthed at the sight. She stood straight and tall her upper body looking like an upturned triangle from her broad shoulder to her narrow waste. Her breasts standing proud in the white cotton singlet, a white satin bra strap just visible on one shoulder. She breathed in and a slight gap between her singlet and shorts, revealed her bronzed belly button, above her oh-so-tight, long maroon Lycra shorts. Every curve was emphasised and there was no VPL.

"Is this ok?"

The boys assented, unable to speak.

She walked around familiarising herself with the cabin, as they had obviously been making changes. The pine walls were decorated with posters from movies, some on the verge of risqué. She looked at one, revealing a scantily clad female superhero and turned to Matt, looking surprised.

"They haven't tended to bother us, while you've been away." He explained of his parents.

"Hmm! I wonder why." She replied and turned back to the posters then walked on, followed by their eyes.

They stared at her firm rounded arse, each buttock caressed by the taut material. With each step her long bronzed legs, thighs encased in maroon Lycra, showed the definition in her calves, and thin ankles. The heels of her shoes rapping the wooden floor, gave off a hollow sound. She arrived at the CD player and looked to the boys.

"Do you mind?" She asked referring to changing the CD, both said 'no problem'.

She bent to look at the CD rack and if possible, gave an even better display of her arse. Donny and Matt looked at each other, their eyes rolling with expressions of pain and desire. She picked a dance track with thumping bass riff and turned to the boys.

"Anyone fancy a dance?" She asked as she swayed to the music, arms aloft.

Unusually Matt got there first and danced opposite her as Donny watched the spectacle. Kay began grinding her butt. Donny clapped appreciatively.

"Hey Kay -- you been practicing!"

She continued dancing, her back to him.

"I did some on vacation."

"It certainly shows." He said displaying his admiration and wondering to himself 'who with'!

Matt stood back and watched appreciatively.

"What else did you do?" Came Donny's question eventually, laced with innuendo.

She looked over her shoulder at him raising her eyebrows, offering only an enigmatic expression.

Matt meanwhile took the opportunity while her eyes were diverted, to look at her breasts through the singlet, her nipples were prominent. He then looked down over her flat stomach, a two inch strip of bronzed flesh, just noticeable above her shorts; to the cleft between her legs, accentuated by the seam running through the middle. The material was again stretched taut. As she rolled her hips, the triangular shape of her vagina was clearly visible. He could feel himself getting aroused.

"Tell us more." Said Donny suggestively feeling that her non-committal response hid something he would be interested in.

"All in good time." Kay responded, turning back to Matt; only to catch him ogling her. He blushed which made her smile and she pushed him with her hand, playfully. This made him feel better.

Donny stretched out on the futon still enjoying Kay's butt wriggling and jiggling. He sipped his wine with one hand and pressed his steadily stiffening penis through his jeans, with the other.

The dance went on for a good ten minutes until the pair became breathless. Finally the track ended and Kay pecked Matt on the cheek. A slower track started and Kay said.

"I fancy a sip of wine, how about you?" Matt nodded and they went to the settee.

They all lay quietly with their own thoughts, enjoying the music, drinking and looking around occasionally at each other which usually brought a smile. The heat warmed the cabin which made them relax further.

Donny on his front spoke to Kay.

"Tell us about your trip, we've told you about ours!" She smiled.

Shafts of sunlight blazed through the window, illuminating even the furthest part of the cabin. She sipped her wine, the blazing light reminded her of the first day of her vacation.

She had watched the crowded beach. Brightly coloured costumes, bodies all shapes and sizes but surprisingly the vast majority lean and fit; not so many of the burger munching, super-size behemoths, with bellies hanging over their "Speedos", like Buddha's sitting on their beach towels, their bodies piled like doughnuts, one on top of the other.

She remembered the chattering noise from the beach was hardly discernable above the waves, breaking on the sand. It created an ambient background to her dozing state. This and the heat created a near mystical experience. For a long while she had drifted in and out of sleep.

Eventually her eyes had opened and through the heat haze, she once again surveyed her fellow beach brethren through shimmering air, to the shining silver sea. She had licked her salted lips and reached for her water bottle hidden from the sun's burning rays beneath her beach bag. She pulled the top off and let the cooling liquid trickle down her parched throat, as she supported herself with an elbow.

Across the white sand, shrivelled seaweed, trapped near a spigot, shivered subtly in the breeze. Adults stood with children, washing the sand from their bodies and bathers. Lovers embraced on sunbeds and towels, as a beach volleyball game erupted over a disputed point. Paradise must be something like this she had thought, except for the occasional period pain to remind her of her humanity.

"Kay are you with us?" Matt asked, leaning towards her.

She shook her head, to clear it.

"Sorry I was just thinking about the vacation." She smiled apologetically.

Donny who was blatantly fondling himself, almost leered at her.

"It must have been an interesting thought!" He said.

She flashed him a glance, aware of his inference, then smiled and said.

"I was just reliving a lazy day on the beach, by myself." She chided. "On my OWN."

Donny just laughed but mildly irritated, asked sarcastically.

"So were you 'on your own' all the time?"

She met his gaze.

"No. No I wasn't." She sipped her wine and felt a glow through her body. Matt drew her attention.

"You tell us in your own time ... that is if you want to?" He touched her forearm.

She placed her hand on his.

"No it's ok Matt, Donny's right. I'd intended to tell you anyway."

This brought Donny to full attention. He could read her so well and knew she wanted to get something off her wonderful chest. He thought this as his eyes drank in the white cotton covered orbs.

"Right on! Tell us everything." He couldn't conceal his hard on as he sat up to face them. They all looked and laughed. "...especially the sexy bits."

"You'll never change." Kay said and rolled her eyes. "Anyway there may not have been any. I may not have felt so inclined especially after THAT Friday."

Her voice caught in her throat and the boys looked in despair, as there worst fears appeared to be confirmed. She had mentioned it but was it negatively or positively? They just couldn't tell but felt the latter. She raised her hands.

"Well the early part of the week I spent reading 'Jayne Eyre'".

They looked confused, unsure of what to expect. She realised and said.

"Ok -- no teasing." She sat back stretching her legs out ankles crossed. This emphasised the mound between her legs, to the boys satisfaction. She noticed Matt adjusting his pants. "I met up with Jen and Brad - my parent's friend's kids. Not kids you understand, about our age. I'll relate this like a story. I know you'll prefer it that way."

Matt and Donny shrugged ok. She sipped her wine, which Donny topped up, then went on to relate what happened.

"I was on the beach alone as Brad and Jen, had gone for a swim. Later they came running up the beach to their vacant towels either side of me. Brad was first his powerful body striding away from Jen. His muscles rippled, and flexed as his strides ate the yards from sea to where I lay; his thighs and arms like pistons The black hair on his body and legs was spread flat interspersed with droplets of water drying on his toned skin. I could see his even teeth as he beamed a brilliant smile at me. Gasping, he dived down onto his beach towel, with energy, shouting Touchdown!"

"You didn't pay much attention then?" Matt cut in slightly peeved.

Kay patted his hand as if placating a child.

"I said I'd been reading 'Jayne Eyre'." And smiled.

Donny cut in irritated.

"Shhh Matt let her speak."

He scowled. She continued.

"Jen slowed deliberately as she closed in and winked at me, gripped her bare left foot, hopping. She said she thought she'd stood on a jellyfish. Brad came to see disbelieving but she skipped away from his grasp to the other side of me. He dived and gripped her ankle; his chest on my back, pressing lightly. He apologised, but said that it had to be done.

I could feel the pressure from hard muscles on his chest and powerful ribcage. The water dribbled and was refreshing on my back, cooling my slow cooking skin. I exaggerated my distress to make him release Jen, but he would have none of it. He just shouted. No way. I know you two.

So I turned round under him and managed to pull his arm away but only after pressing my breasts into his chest.

Donny and Matt's eyes widened. Kay noticed and just shook her head admonishing them.

"I didn't find it stimulating, if that's what you think!"

The word 'stimulating' got Donny going and he looked pleadingly from Kay to his engorged penis, which was without doubt trapped within his jeans that had not been manufactured to support an erection. Kay gathered that he wanted permission, so shrugged, as it was none of her business what he did. Donny opened the button on the waistband of his jeans and unzipped the fly, to release his cock. Kay smiled and faked shock. Matt observed this but offered more restraint leaving it in his pants. She continued.

"He retreated. Defeated he rolled onto his back and calmed his breathing. We all giggled. Eventually Jen asked what I fancied doing.

Jen had long auburn hair that hung down to the straps of her orange and yellow floral patterned bikini."

To Donny and Matt she said.

"I know you like the details."

Donny replied enthusiastically.

"We sure do."

Kay continued.

"She's a pretty girl with blue eyes and light freckles on a fresh complexion. Her eyes twinkle playfully, betraying her intelligence. It's impossible to be angry with Jen she's so full of happiness and energy. She has her mother's colouring, Brad has his father's.

Brad is so sporty but also excels in academic work. He's studying a business degree but for all that, one of his ambitions is to work in the Third World and try and improve the lot of the underprivileged."

This was too much for Matt.

"He sounds like Bill Gates and Mother Theresa rolled into one."

Kay put her finger to her chin, as if in deep thought.

"Hmmm! He is pretty much.... But much more."

Donny once more told Matt to be quiet. Kay continued.

"They began to dry off. Brad wrapped a yellow towel around his waist and removed his trunks. I looked up at his rippling body, six pack and could see the only bulge in the towel was from his manhood. It was quite prominent." She felt a little embarrassed but wanted to be truthful. "So that was the start."

She stopped to see the impact this had. She sipped her drink. She looked both boys in the eyes and said.

"You do want me to tell the whole truth don't you?"

Danny nodded eagerly Matt less so. Matt felt jealous of the way she spoke of Brad. For some peculiar reason he did not feel it of Donny probably because he was his best friend but Brad was an unknown and Matt wasn't too happy. Kay saw this.

"Are you sure, Matt?"

"Yes .... it's fine. Go ahead." He answered immediately. He felt he was being stupid.

Donny looked strangely at him, shrugged and said.

"Please go on, Kay." His hand in pocket.

This now had both Donny and Matt's rapt attention. They were definitely aroused. She sipped her wine then continued.

"Later that day Brad heaved himself up from the water and stepped on the side of the pool. I looked up. The black hair on his chest ran down to his small navy trunks, which struggled to contain his manhood. As he paced towards Jen and I, I could see a large tubular shape forced to one side of the trunks. I closed my eyes tightly, forcing myself to exercise some self restraint.

He said 'That felt good' looking down at me then Jen.

I had to look up, focussing on his face.

'Refreshing?' I asked. He rubbed the base of his spine with his hands, drawing my eyes to his trunks and bringing a lump to my throat.

'I think I'm just getting over the tree-felling'. He said. Then he laughed." Kay paused.

++++++

Kay smiled winsomely and sipped more wine. She wasn't certain but thought she caught both Donny and Matt looking at her crotch area. She knew they enjoyed this, she lay back adjusted her shorts and crossed her ankles to make sure her crotch could be seen to best advantage. They took the opportunity offered. She continued.

"He lay on the sun bed next to me, resting on his elbow. Jen shouted for him to have some sun block and held the bottle over me.

Brad reached across and his forearm brushed my nipple causing a tingle through my body. This was a new experience. He had touched me in the past innocently and I had never reacted but now it had an effect on me. He squirted the white liquid on his chest and stomach and slowly massaged it in as I watched. The act was quite erotic.

bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers