Cabin Fever Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers

Donny slid up to her ear and began whispering so that Matt couldn't hear.

"What if that was Brad? Would you like that?"

Kay was thunderstruck for an instant but massively turned on. This was totally new and obviously stemmed from her confession to the boys. Her hormones must have been dancing throughout her body as she started to think of Brad's huge cock. Then in came Donny again with.

"What if he was pushing his thick cock into you, would you stop him?"

Kay gasped then groaned unintentionally. This was so unexpected and wild she was finding it difficult to control herself and that was dangerous. Donny continued.

"Would you let him spread your legs and push into you?"

Again a groan leaked out which she tried to stifle. Then Donny whispered.

"Say it!" He was more insistent. "Would you?"

She listened and thought, 'he wants me to say it', 'oh my God, to admit she longed for Brad's big cock' and her saying it would turn him on, this was really depraved and it was making her lose it. She had to pull herself together.

"Shhh! Stop it Donny." She whispered, so Matt couldn't hear.

She attempted to stop him but it was feeble as she was so turned on. He didn't stop.

"Go on tell me. Would you like to have his big cock -- fill you?"

This was a really wicked turn of events and each time he said 'cock' she twitched with excitement inside. She tried to stop him again.

"Donny, I can't say that. Not like this."

But she groaned.

Donny continued.

"Would you like is big cock up here? Right up! Filling you?"

With that he pushed another finger in and upwards. She groaned and whispered something inaudible.

"What was that?" Donny asked hoarsely as if hard of hearing though she knew he just wanted her to say it again.

"Yes..." She said a little louder but still so Matt couldn't hear. This sent a thrill through her body of such magnitude she was shaking.

"You'd let him fuck you wouldn't you?" He continued, in a low and particularly depraved voice, which added to the feeling of unreality and excitement. She had never spoken like this before. She didn't answer. He thrust his fingers into her again. "Wouldn't you?"

He insisted again.

"Yes." She whispered through her moans as she writhed on the futon.

"No! Say the words!" His mouth was so close to her ear his tongue was touching it and he occasionally nibbled her ear lobe. Each time he spoke her heart and stomach fluttered with excitement. Her breath caught in her throat and she released a long groan. "Say the words. You'd let him fuck you."

He hissed. His slimy cock head slithered on her hip. She emitted another groan as he tortured her with pleasure. Her voice sounded broken as she attempted to whisper close to his ear.

"I'd ... I'd ... I'd let him fuck me." She looked Donny in the eyes as she gave in with a sigh. "Ohh! I'd let him fuck ...."

She growled and exhaled on the last word and never finished the sentence as she came over Donny's hand; as it rapidly brought her to a noisy climax.

Donny was elated by his success and was close to climaxing himself as she ran her hand over his shaft. He wondered if he should try his luck and see if she would let him go further. He climbed above her and straddling her stomach began to rub his cock end over her nipples. This kept her boiling. He pressed her hard nipples in with his cock and she groaned in delight, her legs rocking, her stockings swishing, as her cunt lay, unattended her arms flailed above her head.

He began rolling her breasts against his cock which lay pointing at her chin. He thrust and humped enjoying the feel of her breasts and rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. His hairy balls flapped against her flat stomach. He felt a sense of urgency as his climax approached. The sight of Kay bending to look at his thrusting cock turned him on; she kept looking then laying her head back down, sighing. He was on the verge of coming. She lifted her head to look down and he spurted over her chin and onto her face. It stretched down the side of her nose over her lips and below her chin. To his total amazement she came and slowly licked his semen from her lips.

Kay had heard the expression but never realised how true it was; she was 'on fire'. She was so sexually aroused she felt she could have sex with anyone. Donny had cum on her face and she had licked off his semen and it hadn't bothered her one bit. It tasted a bit salty but it was far from objectionable. Oh Donny was such a dirty devil and knew what turned her on. He seemed to have been developing his techniques, when he fingered her he had really hit the spot; she had never felt anything like it, even by her own hand.

Matt was now by the settee and leaking into his pants. What a performance. When Donny climbed on Kay and started pumping her tits he had never seen anything like it and when Kay licked her lips with his cum on them it was incredibly horny. He couldn't wait for his turn. She was so turned on. He knew Donny had been saying something to her but he couldn't make out what it was. Whatever it was, it had done the trick and he wanted some of it.

Donny and Kay lay side by side as she wiped the rest of his cum off her face with the now ubiquitous supply of tissues. She wondered if Matt's parents had wondered why they needed so many boxes of Kleenex in the cabin. Matt felt a bit nervous of climbing on the futon having watched that very personal display, so he sat on the settee until they or rather Kay was ready.

He didn't have to wait long. Kay was still hot. She was still kissing Donny but being loyal to a true friend he got up for Matt to have his turn. It sounded awful but that was how it was. Donny walked to the chair and placing a hand on his shoulder signalled for Matt to move in.

Matt removed his pants and shirt and from the front of his boxer shorts, the damp stain and erect penis were prominent. He lay next to Kay as she held out her arms. He was still quite nervous feeling he was having to follow a great performance like an inexperienced understudy. He felt now it had been a mistake to separate out, in future it was all of them or nothing.

Luckily Kay was so affectionate and looked fantastic, her breasts naked as her bra was on her upper arms still open; her panties pulled up tight showing the shape of her pubic mound with areas of wetness on them. Her shiny black stockings were still stretched tightly up her athletic legs. He looked into her beautiful face, large eyes and welcoming lips.

He removed his boxers so that he was completely naked and began kissing her passionately on the lips. She responded by pressing herself up against his hard cock, which was sticky with pre-cum. They kissed for a long time. It was obvious that Donny whispering in her ear had been a turn on for her so he decided to emulate him.

He leaned in and began whispering loving comments to her, which she felt were sweet. Her problem was she felt so horny that she couldn't get Donny's dirty whispering out of her mind, which again turned her on but then it got worse. She kept getting images of Brad's big cock which she couldn't clear from her mind and then Matt's dad staring between her legs and that excited her also. The thing was she felt she couldn't tell Matt about either, so although turned on, felt a bit of a fraud.

Matt mounted her by getting between her legs. He placed his cock on top of the material of her light violet panties and began rubbing it up and down her clitoris. He began really slowly sliding from top to bottom and pressing his head against her opening, through the material. She was saturated and heaving as he kept up the momentum. He began to speed up pressing hard against her pubic bone, squeezing between her labia. His hands ran up and down the nylon material of her stockings which heightened the sensual pleasure for him. He would then switch to squeezing her breasts gently and pinching her nipples which he knew she liked. He sucked on her nipples, gently chewing them, teasing her. She was sweating with the exertion and approaching orgasm.

As his orgasm built up, hers did likewise, but she was in another place, fantasising about men. Pleasuring herself with men. Watching them lust after her. Feeling their cocks inside her; rubbing her clitoris and sucking her nipples. Doing everything that she knew she shouldn't; experiencing everything. What a fantasy. What ecstasy.

She began to cum as Matt spurted over her midriff, leaving a pool of semen lying on her flat stomach. She watched and it made her have a number of mini-orgasms that lasted for what seemed like ages as his cock and fingers rubbed her clitoris.

++++++

They lay together. Matt collapsed on top of her as she ran her fingers through his curly hair, though her thoughts were far away.

Donny came and sat on the settee looking at Kay. She looked back and their eyes locked. They now shared a secret of which Matt wasn't a part and this had rarely happened. Kay wasn't sure were this was going but she was nervous with excitement. She smiled at Donny, hoping he wouldn't mention it. He didn't.

After a while they got dressed and decided to listen to some music. They all danced together laughing and flirting. The music was at a reasonable level and they were all shocked when Mr Jones came in.

"Hi guys everything ok?" He stood with his hands in his pockets, smiling and looking a little embarrassed.

"Sure." Matt replied. "What's wrong? Do you need me or something?"

"No ... no .. I err .." Mr Jones seemed to be lacking some confidence which was unusual for him. He was normally the supremely confident Army gym instructor type." I .. err ..Mom .. err .. just wanted to make sure you were getting on ok."

"Uhuh! We're fine." Matt said again looking puzzled at the other two, who still looked surprised.

"Oh! Ok right ... right." He looked at them all catching Kay's stare and holding it for a second, before he looked away. "I'll better get myself off then."

He smiled, still embarrassed, turned and left. Kay felt his eyes flick over her body like a silk veil rippling over her naked flesh, making her nerve-ends tingle.

They all remained quiet until they heard the door of the house close.

"That was weird." Said Matt. "That's never happened before."

Kay had a feeling he had only come to look at her, it seemed conceited but it was just the look he gave her before he left, then Donny said.

"Unless he heard something..." He turned to Kay. "....earlier."

Kay immediately blushed.

"Oh my God I hope not." Said Kay horrified. The thought of him enjoying a peek at her underwear was ok, but the thought of him hearing her with Matt ... and Donny was mortifying.

++++++

Donny walked home with Kay as it was after midnight. They were linking arms and walking silently both thinking about their shared secret. The air was heavy neither knowing what to say until.

"I wouldn't have, you know?" Kay spoke but her breath caught, slightly.

"Wouldn't have, what?" Donny replied being deliberately awkward.

"Come on Donny you know what." They continued to walk slowly. It was dark but a warm night and they were illuminated by the occasional street lamp.

"No tell me what?" He wasn't being nasty, but wanted to hear her say it.

"Brad. I wouldn't have let him... you know ..." The sentence tailed off.

"What?" Donny was playing with her and she slapped his arm. He laughed. "Say it. Go on. For me."

She looked him full in the face and then turned away as they continued walking.

"Go on say it." He insisted for the second time tonight.

"Is this turning you on or something?" She asked suspiciously, smiling at him

"Hmmm. Could be." He replied. "Go on say it."

"I knew it." She wagged her finger at him. "Dirty little Donny getting all turned on!"

"Go on say it." He was insistent and excited. "For me!"

She sighed.

"I wouldn't have let him fuck me! Ok?" She breathed deeply. "There satisfied?"

"Mmmm are you?" He said in a low teasing tone. Even though she was saying 'she would not have' the fact that she said 'fuck' was still a turn-on for him.

She stopped and looked him in the eye again.

"What do you think?" She asked.

He returned her gaze and smiled affectionately.

"Truthfully?" She nodded. "No. I think you're frustrated because you never fucked him."

He emphasised the word 'fucked' and it turned her on like flicking a light switch.

"Oh Donny what am I like?" She shook her head. "I think you're right. I wanted to."

"So what's wrong with that?" He offered her comfort. "I'm frustrated. I want sex. Matt does. We all do. It's what life's all about. It drives you on. Listen it doesn't matter to me what, when or who you or I or anybody has sex with but I know what I enjoy. I enjoy having it, seeing it, hearing about it, talking about it and ..."

He looked deeply in her eyes.

".... especially when it's you that's talking about it."

"Oh Donny!" She reproved him and pursed her lips knowing that he would say anything to get his wicked way sexually. She smiled. Then she thought of the things she's done and seen over the past weeks; Donny and Matt, Brad, Pam and Dek, Mr Goodiner and even Matt's dad; she blushed at the thought. "I think I'm so bad sometimes."

"You're not bad. Don't be silly. You're just young and growing and ..." He paused as if studying her. " ... and discovering what is already within you. Don't blame yourself it's natural. Start enjoying it ..... without the guilt. I do!"

She smiled but shook her head.

"You don't know what I think or what I've done." She said.

"Well tell me then."

She couldn't help feeling he was getting sexual pleasure from this, though he was also trying to help her. She shook her head but she could feel herself getting aroused just talking like this.

"Some day maybe." She smiled coquettishly and it drove him wild with desire.

He took hold of her and began kissing her deeply and roughly. Their tongues probed each other. They moved under cover of the trees. Donny immediately pushed her skirt up to her waste and pulled her panties to one side. Before she could react he had his fingers inside her. Her knees shook as she held her skirt up for him. He nudged her towards a tree so she could steady herself on it. It allowed her feet to dangle and her legs stopped shaking. She looked about but there was nobody about.

He bent and kissed her lips while his fingers probed her saturated vagina. This electrified her. He kissed her slurping and sucking as she pressed his face into her. Her head rolled in delight as his wicked fingers danced about her vagina like flames on a winters log fire. They teased and tickled, tormenting her.

Donny lifted his head gasping for air.

"Say it! How much do you want it ..him?" He kissed her briefly then lifted his head again. "Say it! You know you want to."

Her heart pumped, she could hear the blood pumping in her ears. Her breathing quickened.

"Oh fuck me! Fuck me! Brad ... fuck me!" She broke to speak before resuming her kissing. "Do you like that? Is that what you want to hear?"

Donny was delighted and it encouraged him to become more vigorous with his fingering. She moaned out other names but Donny could not hear as her hands clamped around his head deafening him. He just kept saying, 'Yes, more, more' as his hands worked her.

Rapidly she reached her orgasm with his fingers inside her and his thumb rolling her clitoris. He fell back on the grass looking up to her.

"That was wonderful." Kay whispered in his ear. "It was so passionate. I came so quickly. I don't know what came over me."

"I know why." He looked at her but she wouldn't look at him. "It was talking dirty. It was thinking dirty. It was talking and thinking about fucking a big cock."

He stared at her.

"Wasn't it? Come on Kay admit it?" He added. "You're just like me and Matt you like talking about it, don't you?"

She hesitated but then said quietly.

"Maybe." She looked at him, seriously. "Don't tell anyone about it, not even Matt."

"I won't, but I knew that was it. We have to do more of it." He said to her. "I want to do more."

He stared up at her.

"God I wished you'd had full sex with someone." Her eyes widened. He continued. "You could have told me about it all. Every last detail. Would you? Would you?"

She was panting. Donny was so sexy sometimes.

He looked at her studying her shape from top-to-toe and back again.

She remained silent. She had enjoyed talking about it and it was getting her aroused again just thinking about it. Donny was incorrigible and she needed to apply some control or she would lose herself. It seemed that talking dirty aloud had opened a door to reckless abandon and she was worried what she might find behind that door. Would she find something inside or let something uncontrollable out? More to the point was she ready to find out what that something was?

He didn't press her further, but noted she hadn't said "no".

After a while of looking at her, Donny stood up. He smiled and patted her arm.

"I suppose we have to get along home." He said with resignation. "It's 1:30."

++++++++++ End of Cabin Fever Ch 07 +++++++++

**************************

* Note from Bill:

*

* Dear reader I would value your opinion.

* How about a vote? -- A 5 would be nice.

* Thanks for reading -- hope you weren't disappointed.

*

**************************

bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers