Cabin Fever Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers

'For that you win tonight's star prize.' She bent forward. 'Now let's stop messin' around.'

She sucked at him several times, easing his foreskin back and forth, then moved back to look at it.

'Not bad.' Then looked him in the eye. 'Have you got a condom?'

'Yes, I sure have.'

She held his gaze, as she smelled the muskiness of his penis.

'Good because you're going to need it.'

Joe could not believe his luck. This innocent girl had completely changed she was acting like a city whore, in her manner and language and he was not going to miss what might be the opportunity of a lifetime.

Kay continued her ministrations, as he stood and held her head, his face looking up to the clear sky. He moved his hands over her shirt feeling her pendulous tits as her head bobbed back and forth, and he rocked his hips. Until she slowly removed him from her mouth and asked him if she wanted him to put the condom on.

He tore open the packed and they both worked together to get it in place. Kay removed her jeans and slipped off her panties as his condom covered cock pointed at her. She lay back with her legs open and he looked at the black hair on her vagina, with the moist pink labia showing through. At first she wasn't fully lubricated as he slowly entered her. He withdrew several times pushing further in, each time he renewed.

Kay felt it hurt at first as she was dry but then started moistening after she moved to position him, to rub against her clitoris and after a few gentle pushes back inside. Finally fully lubricated he could give long strokes into her. She started with little gasps and then began groaning louder.

He started speaking as he thrust and looked down.

'Oh you're fucking gorgeous. Is this your first time?' She nodded through groans. 'Your pussy is so tight.'

She began rolling her head from side to side.

This wasn't how she would have planned it. She felt sure her first time would have been with Donny or Matt and especially as Matt was leaving; but no they had betrayed her to look like big guys in front of Joe. Well it was their own fault and they would have to live with it. The fun was over.

So it ended up being Joe! But it could have been anyone. He was a good looking guy she looked at him as he was thrusting into her. She was enjoying this, but it was tempered by why she was doing it; revenge; for that reason it wasn't great. She could feel the pressure building up inside her. Her legs were wrapped round his back her heels pulling him deeper into her.

She felt his cock twitch and explode into the condom; it seemed to go on for ages as he pumped into her, sending tiny thrills through her body. She hadn't cum yet but she wanted to. As he lay inside her she began to grind herself on his body, kneading the small of his back. In response he rubbed his pubic bone against hers, as she had been used to with Donny and Matt. She began building up, groaning and then almost screaming as she felt the dam burst and her orgasm arrive.

All she could hear was the sound of the babbling water, like the prattle of loose tongues.

++++++++

Kay didn't go back to the boys. She felt the whole association had run its course. Both Donny and Matt tried to contact her but she didn't respond and they reluctantly gave up. Joe made them aware that he and Kay had full sex and she thought he probably embellished it but she didn't care. Donny and Matt on the other hand were both ashamed for their part in the betrayal. Matt and his family left the area. She never saw Matt before he left.

Donny had a new girlfriend, the infamous Shelley Watts which was why he had been so secretive and not been there on the fateful night. There was one thing for certain Kay thought, he was getting full sex now because Shelley was 'one thing in college for certain' as Donny had told her and Matt. Kay went away to a coaching session for a couple weeks and when she got back found she had won a scholarship to a prestigious medical college, so effectively she never saw any of them again.

The only person she did see before she left for her new college was Matt's dad. It happened as she had finished her last day at Goodiner's. Matt was already at the base and Mr Jones had come back to sort some things out. He approached her and was genuinely pleased to see her, as she was him.

He gave her a hug and a lingering kiss on the cheek. She felt his hard muscles against her body and was impressed once again how he had not let himself go. She had always thought him an attractive man for his age, early or mid-40's.

'Well Kay, you look as beautiful as ever.' He said in his affectionate way.

She was wearing a thin, button-up, cotton dress with blue and red flowers on a bight yellow background. She looked down.

'Why thank you Mr Jones. You're as flattering as ever. I'm going to miss that.' She looked at his physique as she stepped back and said playfully. 'You're not too bad yourself.'

'Coming from you, that's a genuine compliment, Kay.'

'How come you're back here anyway?' She said returning to polite conversation.

'Oh I've got to sort the house out and a few other things.' Then he added, suddenly remembering. 'And I've sold the cabin.'

'Really?' Kay said with a note of sadness, even if the thought of the betrayal stung her for an instant. 'I'll miss the old cabin.'

'Well I hope it gives as much pleasure to its new owners.' He said and Kay looked at him quizzically for a second then looked away. She wasn't certain what he meant but hoped he meant the innocent use it was put to.

Mr Jones looked at her for a few seconds thoughtfully. Kay was also thoughtful until Mr Jones snapped her out of it.

'I'll tell you what. How would you fancy having a look at it before it finally goes?'

'That would be fantastic! Should I pop over later or ...?'

'Yes that would be fine I'll be in anytime after 17:00 hours.' He smiled and added. 'I know, we can wish it farewell with a glass or two of something. How would that be?'

Kay agreed happily and they went their separate ways.

++++++++

Kay decided she would dress up for Mr Jones as he always appreciated her so much and she wanted to give him a treat, to pay back his compliments; something to remember her by. She bathed and put on her nicest perfume. She looked in the full length mirror at her naked body turning to see if there were any obvious flaws or spots. She stretched and turned holding the white towel over her breasts. She looked over her shoulder at her lightly tanned back, down to her smooth round ass, down her taught legs and thighs. She stepped into a pair of high heels, to see the effects on her calf muscles, it made her legs look shapely but not too much so. She tossed the towel on the bed and looked down her body at the round breasts with large (but not too large, she thought) light brown nipples. Her stomach was flat and she looked down to the trimmed black bush between her legs. She laughed as she thought of Mr Jones and what he would think if he could see her now. It made her feel quite excited.

Then she was reminded of the night 'someone' had been in the cabin when Donny, Matt and her had been in the full throes of sex play. She suddenly felt embarrassed. What if it had been Mr Jones? She sat down on the bed and tried to rationalise her thoughts. If it had been him, he certainly made no suggestion that it was. He always acted the same to her, even though she had caught him looking at her few times; she had even teased him a couple of times to test if he was looking and he was; he certainly had an eye for the ladies, in saying that he had always been a gentleman. She remembered the occasion when he mentioned that 'she must keep that fine body in shape' and smiled to herself. Then she thought back to the time when he held the ladder in Goodiner's but kept his eyes pointed down. She liked him and felt ok with him. If he had witnessed them having sex, he was discreet. She then wondered what he saw and more importantly what he thought about it.

She decided to push those negative thoughts to the back of her mind and get dressed. She placed out her silk lilac underwear. The bra was half-cupped and had a frill and supported her breasts to best advantage. The panties had a white lace frill down the front and edges. She wondered if she should wear stockings and a skirt or stick with trousers. He had tried to look up her skirt in the past and so she decided to wear a short dress and hold-up stockings and perhaps give him a treat later.

+++++++++

She went to the house and tried the font door but there was no answer. She saw that the side gate was open, so walked through the gate closing it behind her. She spotted him at the bottom of the garden.

'Hi Mr Jones?' She shouted. His shirt was off and he was in jeans and boots, doing some spadework among the plants.

'Oh! Hi Kay sorry I was just removing some plants that Mrs Jones had forgotten to take with her. She nursed these and didn't want to leave them.' He wiped his grubby hands down the denim of his jeans and immediately apologised. 'Oh gee Kay look at the state of me I must look real mess, when you ...' His eyes brightened as he digested her beauty. 'Gosh you're gorgeous.'

Kay bowed. 'Would you like a twirl?'

He nodded mouth open and in the light of the fading sun, he saw through the material of her dress, to capture the outline of her lithe body. The late sun outlined her open legs. He blew out his cheeks and wiped his brow. After a pause in which he drank in her beauty she said casually.

'You finish up what you have to do I'll wait in the cabin, if you like?'

'Sure that's a good idea.' Then he added as he continued to look at her. 'You look dressed for a high class hotel or restaurant; I don't think I can match that.'

'Oh gosh don't worry about that. I just wanted to give the old cabin a good send off. I think you're lovely just as you are.' She leaned and touched his arm then pecked his cheek, leaving lipstick marks next the dirt he had swiped across his face. He pulled his arms behind his back to avoid dirtying her clothes. She felt the sweat from his cheek on her lips and licked them tasting the salt, it was good. He noticed and smiled.

'I'll pot this plant quickly and get showered and changed. I won't be ten minutes.'

'You be as long as you want I'll still be here.'

'Have you eaten?'

'Yes thanks I had something at home.'

'What about a drink?'

'Oh that would be nice.' She said; excitement in her voice.

'There's some Coke in the coolbox.' He said in his deep voice. She frowned unconsciously. 'Oh ... and I think you'll find some other drinks in there to.'

She laughed realising he was joking. She went to the cabin as he wheeled the barrow and plant, in the opposite direction, towards the house.

Kay entered and looked around. Hardly anything had changed even down to the old music system and coolbox, though the Playstation was gone. The futon, settee and table; scene of many a sex-filled night; were still there, nobody had wanted them as a memento. She walked over to the coolbox and it had a couple of cans of Coke but some white wine, whiskey and a bottle of champagne, all freshly bought she surmised.

She removed the wine and unscrewed the top, there were a few clean glasses on top of the coolbox which Mr Jones had obviously brought from the house, She poured herself a drink. There were a few copy CD's which she browsed through. She picked a slow number by Snow Patrol they used to dance to and played it. She moved over to the settee and sat down.

The posters were still on the wall though one had a corner curled away from its Buddy tape and obscured some actor's face. She sipped her wine looking up at the mezzanine and ladder. She smiled remembering them making a grab at her. They were really only kids after all, she thought. She looked down to the futon where Donny had pleaded with her in his frustration and Matt had tried to be more of a gentleman, more like his dad.

She heard Mr Jones coming down the path and was going to stand but thought better of it. The door creaked open and he came in closing it behind him but feeling the hinges first.

'Just needs some oil, I think.'

He had changed into a fawn short-sleeved shirt and beige jeans. He looked clean and freshly shaven. His arms were muscular and his waist, trim. He was about as tall as Kay but shorter when she wore heels as now. He smiled and was rubbing his hands as he walked over to her. He looked down at her as she sat and she thought he must have caught a glimpse between her legs; she moved them to the side, to be more modest. When she looked up she was about the height of his zipper which she gave a passing glance at.

'I think I'm about ready for a drink now.' He said.

'Would you like me to get you something?' She said rising carefully from her seat.

'Well if you'll be ok in those heels.'

'Oh don't worry I'm an expert walker in heels now.'

'Thanks. I'll have a whiskey please.'

She lifted herself gracefully and walked to the coolbox. He watched her carefully bend to take the whiskey out and pour him one.

'Would you like anything in it?'

'Yes, another whiskey.'

She looked at him, he smiled and she added another whiskey. Kay handed him the glass and returned to her seat. He walked around smiling and pointing at things and making observations. They laughed memories the items evoked. Finally he came and sat on the futon opposite her, his whiskey in hand. He drank it off and noticing her wine was empty refilled both their glasses. When he was sat comfortably he looked at her, then removed a red envelope from his pocket and passed it to her.

'It's from Matt. You don't have to look at it now, slip it in your purse, tear it up, it's up to you.' He looked at her pausing for a few seconds as she held the letter without speaking, then breathing deeply he added. 'What he did was wrong and this is his way of offerings some reparation.'

Kay looked in horror at Mr Jones. Thoughts were racing through her mind; what did he know? What had been said? Who the hell else knew? She looked down at the floor then placed a hand to cover her eyes.

'Look it's ok.' His reassuringly soft voice was meant to offer her comfort. 'What's happened has happened and Matt and Donny have been taught a very hard lesson in loyalty. I know they've hurt you and so do they and they've paid a price, namely losing you as a friend. I'm not pleading their case even though I know they're not bad guys, it's entirely up to you but you needed to know they were sorry and reasons, no matter how ridiculous they sound, for doing what they did.'

He looked at her for a few moments then got up and sat next to her; she felt him near but couldn't look at him.

'I can't look at this now.' She said holding out the envelope crumpling it with her thumb. He placed his arm round her, protectively.

'That's ok. It's there hopefully to repair the damage caused.' He took another deep breath. 'Now that's done let's do what we came here to do and wish the old place goodbye.'

He gave her shoulders a squeeze and she turned to him, he smiled at her like a reassuring father. She put the letter down on top of her purse and turned back to him attempting a smile; he had removed his arm and was raising his glass. He chinked her glass and said.

'To the cabin!' He nudged her. 'What about yourself?'

'To the cabin!' She repeated with less enthusiasm.

Things between them lightened up as they began to tell of things that brought back memories. They laughed, comfortable with each other. They changed the background music, each alternating the choice. She could see what a handsome man he had been, and still was. They danced to a few Rock and Roll tracks. She liked his dancing.

After one such dance they sat down. By now they had both had enough drink to release some of their inhibitions. Kay noticed the letter.

'Would you answer a question honestly?'

He looked at her in the eye.

'Of course, I never lie.' He replied.

'How much do you know?' She was amazed at her own bravery and he to was impressed.

He blew out his cheeks and sat back on the futon. He looked down and then at her face.

'I know pretty much everything.' He said this, without arrogance; just relaying it as a fact.

'I thought so.' She said quietly. She knew he would know. He wasn't stupid and had probably been aware when they had started meeting here that something was going on. She looked up at the timber ceilings and walls as she breathed in the timber smell. She even felt sure when they had been disturbed by noises that it was him, probably ensuring Mrs Jones didn't catch us. She shook her head then wondered whether she should leave, she felt so ashamed.

'I told you it doesn't matter. It's called growing up. We all make it to maturity in our own way.' He was so incredibly understanding, she thought. 'Nobody else knows, Matt and Donny have promised me and G.I. Joe has been warned not to say anything to anyone, or risk his army career.'

She never spoke.

'I know what this town is like.' He said.

I wonder if he does? She thought. What would he say if I old him about Goodiner's?

'I'm aware of the hypocrisy in this town and of the strict religious views held but not always practiced behind closed doors.'

Again she thought perhaps he does know; he's so wise.

'I'm leaving town anyway.' She thought she'd tell him her news. 'I've won a scholarship to St Martin's Medical College.'

'Really? That's fantastic.' He raised his glass. 'Well done, you'll be a star student, I can tell.'

She was flattered and chinked glasses with him. He was excited for her and got her up to dance again. It was if nothing had happened he was so non-judgemental. The music stopped and they sat down.

'Once you start college you'll forget all about this business. I assure you.' He got up as the music had stopped to make his choice. 'Perhaps when you're older you'll look back on it as a colourful experience in your life.'

She noticed he said this almost with longing in his voice.

'Have you got colourful experiences in your life?' She asked smiling.

He turned from the music centre, with a wry smile.

'I've been in the army a lot of years. What do you think?'

'I'm sure a handsome man like yourself has had hundreds.'

He smiled.

'Maybe not hundreds, hey?' And he winked.

They laughed together at his remark.

'Want to share some?' Kay said through her laughter.

'Oooh no I don't think so.'

'I bet attractive girls threw themselves at you.' She gasped and added. 'I know I would have.'

She shifted in her seat and inadvertently flashed her panties at him, which he delighted in seeing. He loved the display knowing her private place was wrapped in those tight panties. She noticed him looking just as he averted his eyes.

'No. None as attractive as you, I can assure you.'

'Oh you're really so nice.' She leaned over and kissed his cheek. He enjoyed smelling her perfume. He was aware of the electricity between them in the atmosphere.

Gloria Gaynor's 'I will survive' started up and she stood, placed her glass on the table and danced by herself. He looked on in admiration and pleasure, a smile playing on his lips.

Her arms moved in front of her as she gyrated her hips. Her eyes were closed as she sang along with the words. He was able to take a long look from the top of her head to the tips of her toes, or what he could see of her feet in her heels, without being seen. Her long legs clad in stockings disappeared under her short dress. He recalled her stood earlier in the garden, the sun making her dress semi-transparent; he knew then she was wearing hold-up stockings. Even now he could see she was wearing very little under her dress. Her breasts were large for a swimmer, he thought though they were not disproportionate to her body. He could feel himself becoming sexually aroused his pants started to feel constricting. The song ended with him leaning back on the table.

bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers