Cabin in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In short order, both women sat straight up. Holding each other by their forearms, they increased the tempo of their grinding, and soon both of them were squirming and writhing in orgasm -- Sharon on my mouth and Jean on my cock. I strove mightily to hold off my own climax, but my resistance was futile, and soon I was gasping and panting as I shot my hot seed into Jean's cunt.

After beholding the spectacle of Jean and Sharon and me sharing a threesome, Walt was ready for some action of his own. "My turn, ladies!" he gushed, and quickly, Sharon took her place at his loins, while Jean mounted her husband's face, her pussy newly-filled with my cum, which was beginning to ooze out of her, and onto Walt's chin. I couldn't believe that Walt was actually going to eat my cum out of his wife, but he didn't hesitate.

Even Jean was taken aback by Walt's raunchiness. "My god, Sweetheart!" she exclaimed. "Are you really eating Ben's cum out of me?"

Walt just continued orally plundering his wife, letting a muffled "Mmmm-hmmmm!" escape from between her legs.

Once again, Sharon impaled herself on Walt's long stick, squirming and twisting to stir her insides from every possible angle and direction. Once the two women had settled into their respective positions atop Walt, they returned their gazes to each other. "Where were we?" Sharon laughed, with a suggestive wink. "Oh yeah; I remember." She and Jean rejoined their sexy kiss, fondling and caressing each other's breasts. It was an incredibly erotic sight, and as I lay aside, my cock was quickly regaining its stiffness.

Sharon looked like she was getting close to coming, but Walt abruptly nudged both her and Jean off himself. "I've got an idea!" he enthused. He sat on the edge of the bed, his cock pointing straight up at the non-existent ceiling, then grabbed the lube bottle and copiously lubed his erection. "Come on, Jean," he said as he grabbed his wife, "you can go first."

Jean was looking, wondering what was coming next. Walt positioned her between his legs, facing away from him, then, leaning her forward, he placed the tip of his cock against her puckered anal sphincter.

Jean gasped. "You're not gonna. . ."

"Uh-huh," Walt answered. "I sure am. We'll take it slow; try to relax. . ."

Slowly, gingerly, Walt pressed forward. Jean squirmed as the head of Walt's cock pressed firmly against her back door. A millimeter at a time, Sharon and I watched her open her ass to her husband's cock, whimpering and moaning at her first anal penetration. Finally, his cockhead was inside her bowel. Then, slowly, he slid his entire long cock into his wife's ass.

"Shit!" she yelled.

"No, it's just me," Walt replied, smirking.

For a few minutes, Walt let Jean get acclimated to his anal plundering of her. She twisted and squirmed and groaned at the odd new sensations. Then, when she seemed to be relaxing into them, Walt leaned back, lifting Jean, still anally impaled on his long, slender pole, into a sitting position atop his lap as he did.

"OK, Ben," he began, "Here's where you come in."

Jean's long legs were splayed apart, her ankles resting outside Walt's knees. Her pussy was erotically spread open, beckoning any nearby cock to come and stuff it, and mine, newly restored to erection, was the only one available. Jean looked at me, almost pleadingly, as I took my place between her legs and Walt's. "Oh god, Ben," she moaned, "Fuck me. I can't believe this. . ." Slowly, I slid my thick rod into her, while she groaned in sensual overload. "Two cocks," she groaned. "I can't believe I've got both your cocks in me at once!"

Once I was completely buried inside her, I paused to acclimate myself to the utterly unique sensations of double-penetrating Jean. With my hands on her ass, I held myself tightly inside her, while Walt rested his hands on her hips. As I began to slowly pump in and out of her, I became aware of my thick erect cock sliding against Jean's silky vaginal walls, with only a layer of tissue between my cock and Walt's. We settled into a back-and-forth rhythm, and soon Jean was having a kind of out-of-body experience. She moaned and groaned wildly as her climax began to intrude itself into the more basic sensory overload of having two cocks inside herself, which she was already experiencing. Soon she was twitching and writhing out of control as her orgasm exploded through her body. When it had finally released its grip on her, I withdrew from her womb, and she slid herself limply off Walt's pole, and fell onto the other side of the bed.

Walt and I looked toward Sharon. "Next?" we said in unison.

Sharon giggled as she eagerly took her place between Walt's legs, but he had a different plan for her. "Here," he said, pushing me down onto my back on the bed. "Ben, you lie on your back, and now Sharon, you ride him."

"I can do that," she said, and quickly, she had enveloped my entire manhood within herself. "Mmmmmm," she purred. "Nice."

While my wife and I enjoyed our leisurely coupling, Walt cleaned his prong and re-lubed himself. Then he stood behind Sharon's ass and gently placed his cockhead against my wife's puckered hole.

"You ready?" he asked, "'Cuz here I come!"

"Oh shit!" Sharon exclaimed, as Walt began to penetrate her ass.

"I keep telling you, it's just me," Walt replied, with a chuckle.

This time, I was the 'first one in', and I felt Walt's cock slowly working its way into Sharon, sliding lengthwise along my own cock, on the other side of her intestinal/vaginal walls. It was an odd sensation, to say the least. But once we were all 'situated', we found our three-way rhythm. Soon Sharon was quivering and squirming to her next orgasm, babbling incoherently as Walt pumped in and out of her ass, and I fucked her pussy. I finally let go and surrendered to my own orgasm, sending another load of my cum splashing into my wife, while Walt sent his load into her ass.

That whole day and night was simply the wildest erotic time any of us had ever experienced. At last, we all drifted off to sleep, and awoke on Sunday with the sun already high in the sky. I was lying next to Jean, and she awakened into half-consciousness shortly after I did. She smiled when she saw I was awake and looking at her, then we reached for each other and kissed each other passionately. Soon we were lazily fucking again, as far as we knew for the last time. Our movement awakened Sharon and Walt, and soon they too were sharing a Last Fuck. After that, we returned to our own spouses and capped off the week's sexual festivities 'back home', where we belonged.

With a degree of sadness, we all packed up and prepared to get back on the road, heading home. The hardest part of the whole week was putting our clothes back on when it was finally time to leave.

*****

During the drive home, Sharon and I were recounting the week from each of our perspectives.

"Any regrets?" I asked her

"None whatsoever. Jeannie and I have shared everything since we were in fourth grade. Now we've shared our husbands." She paused for a second. "And you've shared us. Walt and Jean have always been our dearest friends; it seems to me that now, they're that much dearer."

I had to agree. One other question was nagging at my brain. "Is Walt a better lover than me?"

She pondered my question for a few seconds. "Not better," she replied, "not at all; different. Sometimes you want a steak, and sometimes you want lobster. And if you have lobster once in a while, you might enjoy the steak even more. Besides, I'm only married to you."

I can live with that. . .

*****

Since our Naked Week at the cabin, Sharon and I have gotten together with Walt and Jean about one weekend a month for a Naked Weekend at one or the other of our houses. Our clothes come off the second we're in the door on Friday evening, and we have a mind-blowing orgy until it's time to go home on Sunday. And every summer, we've gone back up north for another Naked Week at the cabin with our oldest, closest, most intimate friends. We've even talked some about moving in together in a place halfway between both our towns, and living as a polyamorous household. I don't think we'll ever really do that, but it's fun to think about. . .

*****

For further adventures of Walt and Jean and Ben and Sharon 'back home', see 'Cabin In the Woods, Sequel'.