Cabin in the Woods Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CapnRed
CapnRed
135 Followers

"Wanna switch?" she asked. Again, I replied with an eloquent "huh?"

"Wanna switch? You've been driving for a while. I'll drive us the rest of the way."

"Oh. Oh, sure. Yeah, sure" was about all I could get out. I stood up and sort of walked around the car in a hazy fog. I saw the wet pavement and trail where her piss ran off into the dirt, then got in the car and sat down.

"Man, I feel way better. I needed that." she said, as she buckled herself back in and pulled the seat forward.

I just sort of nodded and said "Yeah," unable to form complete sentences. Julia looked over and said "You ok, Jason?" with a concerned look. I just said "Uh, yeah sis. I guess I'm fine." I was still in such a daze. I didn't even bother trying to hide my erection in my pants, or the little dark spot that had formed at the tip. "Ok then," she replied. "Let's get to that cabin and have some fun!"

--

The rest of the drive was pretty quiet. I know I stayed fairly wet, thinking about the way Jason couldn't quit looking at my ass, even when he knew I knew he was looking. After we got to the cabin, I let him unpack while I ran into town for some groceries, firewood, and beers.

The cabin was a little three room deal. Kitchen, living room, bedroom. One bathroom. The couch did fold out, but if I had my way, we'd be sharing the bed for most of the week. I was going to try to tease him to the breaking point, but if it came down to it, I would definitely jump him.

That night wasn't especially eventful. We were both pretty tired from the long drive, and so we just had dinner and hung out in front of the fireplace 'till we both couldn't stay awake. I went to the bedroom and left the door open while I undressed and got in bed. If I was lucky he'd come join me. If not, well. I had all week to turn up the heat. I fell asleep dreaming of my little brother's cock tearing up all my holes.

--

I woke up with the morning wood from hell. Julia's decision to strip with the door open the previous night made sure of that. I had dreams of my big sister squatting over me and covering me in her piss, then licking me clean. God, what the fuck was happening? This was so wrong.

I got up and started making coffee and scrambled eggs. I did put pants on, reluctantly, as cooking anything in a pan without pants is such a bad idea. After a few minutes, Julia came out and went into the bathroom. I felt myself blush; she was still naked and left the door open while she peed. I could see her pink nipples were hard.

After she finished, she went back in the bedroom and got dressed, sort of. She just put on a little blue bikini top and soffes. Her nipples were still hard, and I felt them poke into my chest as she came over and hugged me.

"Aw, thanks for making breakfast!" she said. This wasn't a sisterly side-hug. She was directly in front of me, pressing up closer than any sister should, and either my imagination was working overtime or she was moving her hips just the slightest. Regardless, the feel of the soft little mound of flesh under those soffes was not doing anything to help my boner subside. I decided to be a little brave and put my arm around her and placed my hand much farther south than was safe. It was pretty much entirely on her ass, my thumb resting up on one of her dimples. I pressed gently, simultaneously reveling in the feel of her wonderfully squishy ass and the increased pressure on my cock.

--

God, he was hard as a rock. I felt his dick twitch under his pants as I just barely ground against him. I felt my face flush and my pussy was instantly drenched. I wasn't sure how much longer I could keep this up before I finally just tore his clothes off and fucked him silly. An electric shock shot through me when he put his hand on my ass and pushed me against him just a little.

"You're welcome, sis" he replied, and we broke the embrace. I poured myself a cup of coffee and went and sat down, looking out the window.

"God, Jay, it's going to be a gorgeous day out." He glanced up from the pan and said "Oh damn, yeah."

"We should go swimming!" I suggested. "We can relax for a couple of minutes after breakfast, then lather up the sunscreen and walk down to the lake!"

"Yeah, sure sis. That sounds pretty awesome," he replied. I was pretty confident I'd have him by the end of the day. If rubbing me up in lotion didn't do the trick, surely skinny dipping would.

After a pretty delicious breakfast, he frustrated my first plan by going to the bathroom and putting on sunscreen himself while he changed into a swimsuit. I had thought for sure after I had stripped down last night and then left the door open while I peed this morning, he would have done the same.

--

After breakfast, I went ahead and grabbed my suit and the sunscreen and went into the bathroom. I almost left the door open, but decided I wasn't quite sure I was ready for what these escalating encounters were seeming to lead to. I kept telling myself that she was my sister, and she was just being close. I knew I wanted...well, I wanted to do a lot of things to her, but I felt so fucking guilty.

I rubbed a quick one out in the bathroom, my head filled with nothing but my sister, bending over in the shower, me behind her giving her a golden shower. I came harder and faster than I ever have, but my erection didn't completely subside. I started trying to arrange it so that it wasn't so visible, but then realized that was pretty silly, in light of what happened in the car yesterday. I couldn't think about that or I'd get completely aroused again.

I walked out and tossed the sunscreen to Julia and said "Bathroom's all yours. Don't take too long, I want to go swimming!"

"Sure thing, I won't be but a minute!" she replied. She sounded...disappointed? I wasn't sure. I walked out and sat down on the steps in front of the cabin, confused as ever. I didn't know what the hell was happening, and I wasn't really sure what to do about it. Or even if I should do anything at all.

I was still lost in thought when she finally came out with that blue bikini top and it's matching bottoms: a thong. She had a couple of towels in one hand and a six-pack in the other. I smiled at the sight of the beers. "Good call, Julia," I told her.

"You like it?" She said, turning and posing a little. "Uhm. Well, I meant the beers, but yeah. Looks good." I sort of chuckled and knew I was yet again red in the face, but I decided to let my eyes linger. On her stomach, her hip bones, her round ass, her thick thighs. She turned and posed probably longer than was called for by the compliment, but I wasn't complaining. She did a little spin and the string of the thong was nearly invisible buried between her cheeks. I guess I really had started to get more comfortable with this new idea of my sexual sister, because I didn't even notice that I'd moved my hand to my crotch and had given my again-erect cock a squeeze.

--

I grabbed a six-pack from the fridge and a pair of towels and walked out to the porch where Jason was sitting on the steps, looking a little pensive. He turned and smiled at me and said, "Good call, Julia." I knew he was talking about the beers, but I decided to take it as a compliment and said, "You like it?" I cocked my leg a little and turned, posing for him for a moment. He told me he meant the beers, but his eyes told me what he really thought. I already wasn't wearing much, but he was pretty obviously undressing even that in his mind. I spun around to let him see my ass and was surprised to see his hand on his crotch, squeezing his hard-on when I turned back around.

"C'mon, let's go!"I said, and walked down the steps. I made sure I swung my hips, making my ass cheeks move to and fro. I heard Jason get up and crunch down the leaf-covered path behind me. "Damn, sis, you really do look good in that," he said after a moment. I turned and looked at him and gave my ass a playful smack and giggled. I could see he was barely containing his lust, with his eyes glued to my backside and his hand absentmindedly rubbing his erection through his suit. I'm amazed I didn't attract every male animal in the woods, what with my pussy drenching my thong. I could even feel the insides of my thighs beginning to get a bit sticky.

--

After walking behind her for another minute or so, practically hypnotized by her swaying butt, I finally took some larger steps and strode up beside my older sister. I quit playing with myself, but didn't bother adjusting. She looked over at me and smiled, her eyes traveling down my torso and stopping on my obvious boner for a second before she turned back to watch where she was going.

We mostly talked about the weather, the scenery, what we might do to entertain ourselves for the rest of the week. It wasn't long before we broke through a clearing in the trees and there before us was the lake, and not another sign of human existence around. It was gorgeous.

"Oh hell yes!" Julia shouted. She quickly set down the towels and six pack and undid her top, tossing it on top of the towels. She looked back at me with a mischevious grin, then slowly slid the thong down her legs. The string stayed in between her glorious cheeks for a moment, stretching, before popping loose. As she bent over, her ass spread and I again was greeted with the sight of her backdoor. This time, since she wasn't sitting, I caught sight of her pussy. Holy shit was she wet. And pink. So deliciously wet and pink.

She stepped out of the thong and tossed it with the top and towels. She turned back again as she started walking quickly toward the shore "C'mon, Jay, what the hell are you waiting for! Let's go swimming!"

I sure as fuck wasn't about to turn down an invitation like that and hurriedly dropped my suit to the ground, stepping out of it. "Hey, bring some beers," she said. "Oooh, it feels so good!" Julia was about knee deep in the water now, her ass bouncing just a touch with every step. I obliged her and grabbed and opened two beers and headed out to join her.

"I dunno what the fuck is going on," I thought, "but shit, I think I'm going to go along with the ride."

--

I knew I had him, now. But like a dog who's just caught a squirrel, I wasn't really sure what to do now. I wasn't sure what the end game was. I also kind of wanted him to just remain my little brother a little longer.

After I was in deep enough for the cool water to be above my snatch, I went for it and dove forward. The water was so refreshing! It definitely perked my nipples right up. As I came back above the surface I turned and watch Jason walk towards the lake, his monstrous boner bouncing with every step. Hot damn, his balls were big, too! Mmm, I couldn't wait for them to slap against me. Well, that's not true. I could wait, and I would wait. At least a little longer.

For now, I wanted to enjoy his company, to just talk. I wanted to know what the longing was I had heard the day before when he was talking about his girlfriend. I wanted to get to know my little brother better, before I got to know him in the biblical sense.

He waded on in and handed me both beers before dunking himself in. After he came up and pulled his hair back out of his face, I handed him his beer back. "Thanks, sis," he said. Then he pointed to my crotch and said "That's cool, do you do that yourself?"

I looked down and saw that my landing strip was visible through the clear water. I assumed he was talking about the fact that I'd dyed it the same blue as the streak in my hair. "I do, yeah," I said. Fuck, his dick looked even bigger under water.

--

The next hour was bliss. Drinking, swimming, talking. Julia went and got the second round, and I reached my hand under water and slowly stroked my cock as she walked back, her tits bouncing and her little blue patch drawing my eye to her crotch. Damn she looked good with the water dripping down her skin.

I quit rubbing myself as she got closer, though I knew she'd seen it. We were no longer hiding our obvious lust for one another, but it seemed that neither she nor I really knew what to do about it, other than just keep enjoying the view.

Halfway through the third beer we decided to get out and dry off a bit, it was getting to be hungry time. We laid the towels down and laid down on them, she on her stomach and me on my back. My seemingly constant boner was sticking straight up, but that was better than uncomfortably tucking it up under my stomach.

Julia stared at it for a solid minute, running her fingers across her body and sliding a hand down between her legs, biting her lower lip. I watch with unabashed desire until her eyes came back up and found mine.

Lightning shot between us for an instant that seemed to last forever, and I just knew that before long we would be more than just brother and sister. Finally she giggled and removed her hand from down below and asked a question I did not come close to expecting.

"Tell me what's up with your girlfriend, Jay." she said. "Uhbwah?" I responded. Christ, my vocabulary is huge.

"Oh come on. I know something's up. You sounded disappointed yesterday when you were talking about her. Does she swallow?"

It took me a second to realize that's actually what she'd asked, but then I laughed and said "Oh yeah, she swallows. A real cum-drinker, that one."

"Oh, well that's good," she responded. I again didn't know what to think. My sister, wanting to verify that I was being sexually satisfied? I guess weirder things had already happened. "What about anal? Does she not do anal?"

"She does, yeah. It's pretty good, though her ass isn't nearly as sexy as yours, sis. All flat, and her asshole doesn't look nearly as..." I trailed off, suddenly aware of what I was saying. But Julia just smiled and said "Nearly as what? Come on, bro, no need to be embarrassed." I cleared my throat and tried again. "Uhm. Well, your asshole looks really tight, and...um. Well...um, tasty."

--

I blushed and giggled as my little brother told me my asshole looked tasty. That it looked like it was tighter and tastier than his girlfriend's. Now I knew one more dirty thing that would have to happen this week: I was going to have my backdoor tongue-fucked by my brother. I briefly pictured him, face buried between my ass cheeks, tongue running up and down the cleft, flicking briefly over my puckered hole with each pass.

"So what is it, then? She's obviously not giving you something," I asked, tearing myself away from my fantasizing. "Uhm. Fuckin' shit, sis, I don't know if I can say."

"Oh come on," I said. "This is Magic Cabin Time. No secrets here, no embarrassment, everything stays between us."

He cleared his throat again and mumbled something. "What?" I said. He mumbled again, though louder. "C'mon, Jay, speak up."

"Fine. Watersports." he said, and looked away. "Oh yeah?" I said. "That's nothing to be ashamed of, Jay. Did she try it and not like it, or what?" He replied, "No, she wouldn't hear of it. Wouldn't even let me watch her."

"I guess that's understandable. A lot of people get freaked out by bathroom stuff. Is that all, you just want to watch?" I asked. I was hoping to draw him out and learn what I could do to send him over the lust cliff and make him plow me. "No..." he again replied. "I...um. Well, no. I kind of want a lot more than that. I really just like the idea of everything about it..." He wouldn't look at me while he was talking.

I opened another beer and held it out to him. "Hey, little bro. It's ok. You'll find someone who's into the same things as you."

He smiled and said "Thanks. You're pretty nice, for an older sister." I pretended to be hurt and angry, but we both laughed and took a swig of the beer.

"All right, enough of that. You excited for college?" I asked. We talked and drank for another hour before I noticed his foot was jiggling pretty rapidly. Sheepishly he said "Heh. Damn. Too much beer and talk of pee, now I have to go."

He turned away from me and as he got up, his cheeks split and I saw his little asshole. "God damn, talk about a tasty-looking butthole," I accidentally said out loud. He paused and stuck his butt out a little further. It was shaved and everything. He finished standing up and laughed as he said "thanks," before looking around. Presumably for a bush or large tree to go stand behind.

Before he could take a step, I finally decided to grab the bull by the balls. "Um. Jay?"

--

"Um. Jay?" She said. Everything after that is forever imprinted in my mind. I'll never forget it. "Yeah, sis?" I responded.

"Do you want to just go here? Where I can watch?" My heart jumped up in my throat. She wanted to watch me piss! Hell yes I wanted to just go there. "Are you sure?" was all I said. "Yeah. I think I'd like that," she said. "Well, ok. If you're sure. Where, just...here?"

"Sure, just don't get it on the towels! Here, just come back over here and face that way," she said and pointed between the ends of the towels, facing the lake. I walked over, her eyes locked to my cock as I passed. Man, it was going to be hard to pee with this boner, but I knew eventually the morning's coffee plus all the beers would win out. I stood and spread my legs just a little, facing the lake. What a beautiful scene! I put my hands up behind my head and thrust my hips forward just a little- didn't want to piss on my own feet. I was just about to let go when Julia piped up, "Hold on. Let me get in front so I can see." I smiled without turning to look and said "Ok sis."

I heard her shifting about as she got up from the towel and walked around in front of me. She looked up at me and asked "Do you mind if I'm pretty close? I'm actually kinda fascinated by this." Fuck, could it get any better? "Get as close as you want, sis." I said.

Apparently it could get better. She kneeled down right next to me, knees spread and back straight, pushing her tits forward and up, her pink nipples very stiff, her little blue patch visible as she rested her hands on her thighs. She got settled and looked up, her green eyes seeming to bore into me. "Ok Jay. Go for it!"

I said "Ok, give me a minute. It might be kinda hard with, well..." I just nodded my head down to indicate my erection. "No worries, take your time. We've got all week!" she joked.

I laughed a little, but then closed my eyes. I wanted to look at her, to see her face as I let loose what I knew was going to be a fairly high-pressure stream of piss, but I knew I'd never relax enough for that if I was watching her watch me. Jesus, this was incredible. Finally fulfilling a fantasy, and with my own sister. It felt so...comfortable. Almost...right, even. Who better to share my closest secret with than the person I was closest to, my big sis.

I opened my eyes again, just looking straight forward at the amazing view, the clear lake and the dark green woods. My erection started to go down just enough that finally a thick blast of golden pee erupted from the head of my cock. I thought I heard Julia moan a little, but I dared not think about it. I sighed with my own deep relaxation, the kind that you can really only get by pissing outside, hands-free, clothes-free, worry-free.

--

I moaned. This was incredible. I don't know why I had never tried watersports before, this was amazing! I was getting so turned on watching my little brother let his bladder go. A dozen dirty thoughts began racing through my head. I suddenly wanted it on me, even in me. I wanted to taste it, and I wanted to cover him in my own. I'd never experienced such desire before, and for my little brother.

After about thirty seconds going strong, his boner had lessened, and his gorgeous cock was now pointing more downwards, so he'd started to splash on his feet just a little. He obviously didn't care, as he made no effort to stop, but I saw it as an opportunity. I had begun rubbing my slit, smearing my pussy juice all over my hand, but I took my hand out from between my legs and carefully reached up. I wrapped it around his semi-hard shaft and pointed it more upwards.

CapnRed
CapnRed
135 Followers